All Comments on 'Live from the Game Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
AceAureliaAceAurelia10 days ago

Much better than first chapter..The” keeping it in my pants” comment was a bit odd coming from a woman …

fishgetterfishgetter25 days ago

"Yeah, well, I'm spending a lot of time getting "passed" that need." P A S T !!! That means; beyond. P A S S E D means; threw, as in he passed the ball. How do so many authors, even wit editors get this word wrong? Otherwise this is a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Deanna is not bi-polar but merely a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story jezzaz, very entertaining, and kudos to you for the reality in the situation. Five stars.

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

I still say Deanna is bi-polar - just like my wife was. She pulled living two lives, too, only she did Deanna one better. Her lover lived in our own home. And if you wonder, yes, their affair started before she asked me if this fellow could rent the room. What kind of balls does that take? And the charade went on for over two years with me continuing to be clueless enough to never ask serious questions. Only four years after the fact did she become guilty enough to fill me in - but no details. It is now 32 years later and I wish she would have kept it a secret.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Good story, it kept me going. I agree, chapter 5 is not needed. I got past the first page and stopped, a mom and wife just doesn't talk like that. Also everyone keeps saying she is smart, she just doesn't come off smart at all.

Darwin, come save her lineage!

PondLife2023PondLife20236 months ago

Read this before, great story! Just terrified the “ Forgiveness bug” might strike so I’m staying away from any follow up stories! The Bitch got Burnt, the bastard got burnt (at least there is talk of his divorce) if physically unhurt. I hope the author calls it quits at that point!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She let another man have her ass before her husband and even did sexy ATM with the other man. Maybe the cheating could be forgiven, but not giving away something she hadn't given her husband.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2137 months ago

Such a cute cute, snarky spin on such a very heavy subject matter. I definitely enjoyed this story and hope that the next saga is just as entertaining.

Great Job.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

To the anonymous that agrees with Deanna, it doesn't matter, you can't tell your kinks to your partner, you are defending cheating. You talk about trust, then she should have trusted him with her secrets about what excites her, so they can spice it up. You never know, exhibitionism could have been his kink, too. AND of course, the lover only saw her as short term, he didn't need to, she's already destroyed and Jordan likely cussed her at the game as she mentioned that he left her there. So with that, there wasn't a need for Ryan to play the tape because Jordan's actions did it for him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that's a relief that it's not the end.

I have to totally agree with Dianna, there are some things that you wouldn't want to do with your partner, or just couldn't do. Pegging, scat to name but two. BDSM is another that could definitely mess up a marriage dynamic. Also if your partner was in a public facing position they most likely wouldn't be up for exhibitionism, especially if it could seriously damage career.

So I disagree with some of the MC's assertions. Not defending cheating or cheating, just stating facts.

Most damning though is that he's butthurt by his wife's betrayal and not knowing the severity of her feelings towards her lover.... So why oh why did he not play the tape recording of the lover describing her as a worthless whore. Not only would that have killed that relationship, but it would have also disabused her of any idea that she was in the relationship that she thought she was in. While also causing her pain and forcing her to question the very same things that he was now questioning. I.E. Trust - the ability to make accurate judgements about people and their real motivations.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - again

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought a very good story, nicely written put together with thought to how it would play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why go to all that pain and not save your energy for positive things?

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

"""Yeah, well, I'm spending a lot of time getting passed that need.""" Why do so many writers not realize the difference between past and passed'? 'As in he went past the house, and : He passed the lead runner'. Not hard to figure out, unless you are using voice to writing ?

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Deanna sees everything in terms of what she wants. She wants her life, but it's dull; she wants her lover because, reasons; she wants Ryan back because she wants. She wants this, she wants that. She, she, she. Jezazz beautifully places that into the story in many places. Nicely crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will have to give this a 5-star rating even though it was too wordy in places, but mainly because the husband did not fuck his wife after he had confirmed her adultry... way too many of these loving wives' stories have the husband finding out the wife is fucking someone and then fucks her anyway with the justification that it was a revenge fuck... no way would I ever fuck my wife again if I found she was fucking someone else... I would come up with every ailment under the sun as an excuse until I was ready to serve her papers. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - i like this story

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

He is no better than Chrystal covering for her great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the recording should have been played. The nice guy was just keeping his slut happy not partnering with her. The wild sex she had with her lover should have been discussed.

And he should have discussed the thoughtless gifts she bought him and the thoughtful gifts he worked so hard to find for her. Why did he consistently provide evidence of his love he cared while she did the minimum possible.

How did that jibe with her constant protestations of love

It is evidence that the passionate love was gone and she is simply doing the minimum to keep her meal ticket/babysitter in line.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Some may thing that you were getting paid by the word. You have created several characters that could be subjects of other stores. You're certainly able, it would seem, to bring them forth from your fertile imagination. Five stars but too intricately woven to be favorited.

Looking forward to Long After The Game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY GOOD.

One thing though. He should have made Dianna watch the tape. MAX infliction of pain; the least he could get for the sorrow she infected on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't help but agree with "oldmanbill69". Thanx for doing it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some interesting twists to your story that I haven’t seen before, like the baseball camera gig. Plus I liked your lead in on the characters. We knew up front a bit about them. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars!

KirkelKirkelalmost 2 years ago

I love this story…AGAIN!

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

I think he should have used thr audio he got about the guy saying bad things about her... Because she said he was a nice guy and stuffs... If he had used that, he could have broke her little slut heart, and feelings she got about her douchbag..

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Good good story! Thanks

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Man! you sure know how to weave a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, well written and thought out. Congratulations, keep writing I want to continue reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story presents an admirable examination of the phenomenon referred to as "compartmentalization". Spoken of, demonstrated, and supported by dialogue from several points of view, the ability of a human to split his/her life into several different simultaneous "realities" is thoroughly described. Often seen as a coping mechanism in response to long term trauma, it is shown here as a strategery utilized to preserve one's cake while eating it. We all do this to a certain extent when we separate our work and home personas. We speak of wearing different hats and of not taking things personally and of separating business from pleasure. This story illustrates how the use of compartmentalization is critical in the practice of ensuring that the cheated spouse is not harmed by the cheater's actions...until he or she finds out, of course. As such, this phenomenon can, in large part, be regarded as the "how" of cheating. It's the "why" that remains to be summarized.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If it were me I'd just bawl out and then sue her and make sure she doesn't get any time with kids (her being too f-ed up in the head) and not even a penny and then let her be a homeless rat or maybe a stripper since one guy isn't enough to satisfy her itch down there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In all the literalica stories that I read I've failed to see 1 important 1 important feet achieved and that is making the cheating spells watch the videos from start to finish.

This would stifle when I completely shut down all the b******* arguments I'd love only you et cetera ad Nauseum.

That would be tremendous feedback.

What would otherwise really be the reason for obtaining all of that footage and spending all the money to get it.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

I catch my wife cheating on national TV. Do I 1) immediately confront her, or 2) do I set in motion a convoluted, pointless scheme that requires me to to act, for several weeks as if nothing is wrong? This being the LW category, of course the option chosen is 2).

.

This default plot template is threadbare and dull-witted. Surely there are more inventive ways in which to structure an adultery narrative?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, a wronged man who didn’t take the bitch back. The sooner that men understand that every woman lies, the happier they will be. It’s guaranteed.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars

Only because he divorced the slut and did not proceed to a RAAC - just for the sake of the children.

However, I really liked the 'Jumbotron expose' idea. It certainly removes all the doubt for both cheaters.

Talk about 15 seconds of fame! hahahaha.

I never ceases to amaze me to wonder why cheaters think they have any right to decide their own fate, when they are caught red-handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are, in my opinion, the one of the best, if not the best writer 0n this forum. You're story was realistic, logical and extremely well thought out. You're dialog between the characters was superb. 5+++

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

I was enjoying the story until it got to "With a criminal prosecution, they had to prove that it was you, beyond all doubt. With a civil suit, you had to prove it wasn't you, beyond all doubt."

I hope nobody is getting their legal ideas from this, which gives the wrong test for criminal prosecution and not only the wrong test but placing the burden on the wrong side for the civil suit.

In a criminal prosecution the state has the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt (not beyond ALL doubt.) In a civil case the plaintiff has the burden of proving the case on the balance of probabilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only thing I would have done, is Karen to the asshole saying how he'd pass her on with the sale of the unit.

Let her really see how nice a guy he is, she still has that illusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think showing them fucking on the big screen was way over the top, but other than that it was a good story.

I liked the ending, too.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

After rereading this after a few months I found some details that I missed and that make this story really terrible. First, this douche doesn't truly believe in real consequences for things. He plays the relativist game....what's good for me isn't good for someone else. So, his friend Charlie gets to remain blindly unaware that his whore of wife has been cheating on him for years....ignorance is bliss, right? So, why does he get to know and Charlie doesn't? Because he's a piece of shit friend. Second, even as he figured out that she's cheating on him and getting details he's trying to find a way to let her get away with it. Right until the very end this soft-headed moron is willing to let his wife escape. She could have run home...said she's sorry and he probably would have forgiven her. Finally, after all the lies, the truths where she admits that he's a washed up beta-male who's surrendered his self-esteem in the interest of being a better dad, husband, co-worker....general door mat. After all this he's still willing to take her back...he may get some crazy sex and even get her to be a wild child for him, but he's going to take her back because he's spineless. Years from now when his son finds that he's being cheated on this guy will be the one to tell him that it's just part of life and as a submissive male he will need to adjust to it and accept it. There is just so much complete nonsense flowing in this story that only makes sense when seen through the eyes of a submissive beta-male. BTB?? Nah.... RAAC until she cheats again because...well, he's never going to be strong enough for not to want to.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

You never miss it until it's gone. Painful lesson that I'm sure she won't learn.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
How

How come Jordan never went home during the eight months he was away?.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

It is a well written story, just not enough retribution on the wife, though.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

probably the only thing that i did not like was her trying to explain to him. i think if he ignored her til after the divorce it would be a good punishment for her. females love to talk it out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"They have unresolved issues in their own lives, and mix that with a dose of misogyny, and all they wanted was the women in these various stories to suffer." - I often see this in comments, and it's pure bullshit. Oh, I'm sure there are readers that it applies to, but wanting to see those who do wrong pay the price for what they did doesn't mean that you have "issues," or a misogynist. Do I have to be a victim of a crime to get upset if a criminal isn't punished?

/

BTW, all the Lit references were lame.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Awesome series!!! He wasn't vengeful enough on the slut wife... At least he kept his self respect...

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed you story...but

I know it makes for a poor story, but when in one of these stories is a husband, in the beginning, going to confront a wife and say, you are cheating, pack your crap and leave. When you figure out it is happening why go through all the silliness and angst. At the end of the process it make no difference. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Despite her rules

She actually gave up her ass to her lover rather than give her husband another shot. She did that because she was angry at having been thwarted in her plan by her husband's being drunk. Although she thought he'd never know, she did it to punish him. (SHE would know, and she could be warmed by that knowledge whenever she wanted)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loose Ends

I enjoyed your story. But it left me a little frustrated.

1) Deanna never learned about the thoughtless gift she bought.

2)Deanna broke her own rules about talking trash about Ryan to Jordan.

3)Deanna gave up her anal cherry and showed no remorse. Ryan being drunk was not a good enough reason. Why was there a hurry to give it up. She could have just postponed it.

Otherwise I enjoyed most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long

A rather long convoluted tale about a poor naive husband and a stupid selfish wife.

From the results of many, many anonymous surveys pertaining to this type of situation, women admit to cheating on their partners three times more than men do.

When discussing previous partners at the start of relationships, it has been found that to gain an accurate figure you should divide by two the number given by men and multiply by three the number given by women.

The number of men marrying has decreased by approximately 20% in the USA and most Western European countries as men finally realize that the rise in misandry and extreme feminism has and will continue to impact all our lives.

Sound_Abuse63Sound_Abuse63about 4 years ago
Things to consider

Im going to be as short as I can with this. Writers on here and everywhere really who write about relationships that break down and don't consider the spiritual aspect of our lives will always suffer greater depths of agony even in their imaginings because they refuse to see that we are not just flesh and blood.

I was like them till my early 20s and then I was fortunate enough to have a friends girlfriend who knew enough of the truth to explain it to me in a way that made all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

That now I enjoy reading stories like these to see how creatively the writer can entwine the delicate things that describe a persons personality and see how real they can make the characters sound and what they will do with them.

But the ones who refuse to see the spiritual side always make the characters who are betrayed suffer so much more than the writers who do realize there are spiritual aspects in life to consider.

For all of you writers out there who have been to university and had the spiritual side of your mind amputated you should do a history lesson and find out the truth about those black costumes you all were made to wear when you graduated. That has a very VERY spiritual origin...its a spiritual aspect that Hollywood makes lots of movies about.

The thing is the evil side of the spiritual war we are all in couldn't careless what anyone believes just as long as its not the truth.

Think about that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorites

Well written sad story. But it should have ended with a much shorter epilogue, and without the 2 add on stories involving the wife. Although the 2nd was so well written I was almost rooting for her to get her husband back , which could NEVER happen. The only story I would be interested in qould be the husbands future , which is still on hold.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
You’re still a chump

Do you like Crystal to get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Oh god, please. Please Ryan. I just need some way to get through to you, I'm so sorry. For everything. For doing it, for betraying you, for hiding it and lying to you, for how you found out, for whatever drove me to it, everything. I can't believe it was

"OK," I said. "Kill him."

"What?"

"Kill him for fucking up my marriage, kill Crystal for talking you into it, and kill that bitch sister of yours for making it so much easier for you to disrespect me all these years. Kill all three of them and I'll cancel the divorce"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Late, Late Thoughts

Justin was talking about frequent trips back to Chicago? So, why wasn't he making frequent trips back to Philly to be with his WIFE?

"Better than me, that's for sure." - That's right, so leave him alone so that he can get it.

"If I had honestly believed there was the remotest prospect of you finding out and leaving, it would have ended instantly." - You don't do the right thing out of fear for what might happen if you get caught! You do the right thing because it is right! Most of us don't rob or steal. I sit because we're afraid of being caught or because we know it's wrong?

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Good story

I thought it had a lot of filler, and stuff no one needed to know, but it was so good I couldn't stop. So, it's 2 AM and I'm going to bed finally.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
It was really good prose.On the other hand:

I thanked god I'd been asleep when she got home and up early this morning, so she hadn't kissed me.(after she gave up her anal cherry to her lover).

THis is a good example to show you average Literotica author just doesn't have any idea what a guy with spine is actually like.

I mean there is no question,spine=no kiss and it's over...obviously and surely no psychobabble to make it different than the reality.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 5 years ago
Do not read sequel

1 star out of five

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Jezzaz is incredible in this genre. She only offered him anal because she wanted to give it to Lawler, not out of love for him. Selfish, selfish woman. I guess stories like this really stir up my mysogony. I'm about to read her story but I'm not sure I want to.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Great Story

I have been where Ryan is, I just wish I got to burn the bitch the way Ryan did👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Yeah I know it’s only a story but it still made me feel good😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So no consequences for Ryan?

Blackmail, hacking, illegal recording ... etc. Just no one to like in this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?!

Her little speech, at the end of what was to be her last fuck-fest, says it all! What absolute bullshit was she trying to lay on Ryan at their meeting?! She's quite the lying slut but then, Ryan knows that. Ryan could have just presented her with a copy of the unedited video and an audio of his chat with her lover. Then perhaps she could see it from his perspective and she would know what her lover thought of her!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Should have ended this story here. This was the high-note, then it gets progressively more depressing for the next 6 chapters.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Final conversation missed his explicit asking her to desist.

Before she left for her last meet at Jordon's condo, Ryan asked her point blank to stay home. She said her friend (lover) was more important.

During the game, Ryan called (just before pulling the trigger) begging her to come home because her needed her. She said her meeting (with her lover) was more important than he or the kids.

In the final conversation, I would have liked to see the above two points expressed.

The root cause of anything she did with Ryan or her kids during the final weeks was to maintain and extend her relationship with Jordon.

Ryan implicitly illustrated the point by citing Deanna's comments to Jordon before she gave up her ass, Deanna's failed attempt to seduce Ryan, and then Deanna abandoning her "no sexual act Ryan hasn't done" policy.

In the final conversation, I would also have liked this "root cause" explicitly stated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@bobandboobie - fun read

If the couple in the story had the mindset you and your wife(?) apparently do, the she would have let him in on what she was going to do and they both could have been so excited to further their adult education.

But they did not have an open marriage or a swinging lifestyle.

She knew the consequences if she was caught. And she rejoiced thinking she could carry her delicious secret with her and in doing so make her disregard for her husband even more despicable.

The sad part is the writer decided to write a follow up series ''long after...'' and the deceitful, treacherous wife lives happily ever after

Boy do I miss FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1/03/04 BoobNBoobi

"Isn't a reaction something like - I wonder if he (she) learned something new and exciting from the lover that he (she) will pass on the next time we make love? Seems like that reaction would be equally valid and a lot more fun..."

Yeah, it would be a lot more fun for a cum guzzler like you. What the fck is wrong you sick bastards. Please go back to your hole a jerkoff to the other 90+% of the stories written just for you. Valid? In what relativistic hellhole? Mars and Jupiter? Maybe better you ended up a drop on somebody's boyfriend's a-hole. Jhfc are you fckng blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why would anyone consider reconciliation?

Seriously? She carried on a long deception, impugning Ryan to her lover, admitting that Ryan wasn't able to provide what she needed, lied, manipulated, gave away sentimental keepsakes and disrespected him. How can you trust someone like that? She was demeaning to Ryan and the family in the video. Just ridiculous if you want to try to reconcile.

More thoughts...

Going to a therapist to find out why she did it? That is more rationalization. The only answer is that she doesn't love him like a spouse should. If she did, there is absolutely no way she could do something this hurtful.

Deanna claims she loves Ryan. Ryan accepts in this last chapter that she loves him. Sorry, but no. See the point above.

Why does he easily accept that he will pay child support? He should be fighting to keep his children away from her custody as hard as possible. Why would anyone think it was acceptable to allow the kids to live with someone with no morals?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I generally favor at least attempting reconciliation. It's due to my romantic leanings and my long term solid marriage. I believe it's the right thing to do in most cases. This however, is not one of them. Any wife/mother who just jumps into bed with someone else with no consideration for her family does not deserve to stay married.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

“He's a nice guy” – “Nice guys” don’t cheat on their wives, especially with married women.

She’s sorry, but not sorry for what she did, she’s sorry for what it cost her.

“I need you. I need the kids, and I need our life” – “I need, I need, I need,” it’s all about HER needs!

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
I can't tell you . . .

. . . how many times I've come back to this story. And every time, I've enjoyed it more and more. Great story. Thanks very much for your fine efforts. 5* every time, and more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good read...

Good read...

4* would have been 5* had he totally destroy the slut..

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“Deanna was sitting alone, slumped down, in tears.” – Again, why are they always crying? They never give a crap while they’re cheating, she blew him off when he BEGGED her to come home, blatantly LYING to him, and NOW she’s upset?

“It was nothing. Nothing at all” – I’m glad that cheating on him and destroying their marriage was nothing” to her!

Jordan is blaming HER? Because he can’t keep it in his pants?

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Fine story

Excellent- one of the best BTB stories I've read here. I especially like the funny comments about how real life doesn't work like Literotica stories. Very funny inner dialogue throughout. I still can't understand people who complain about a story being too verbose. Somehow they spent their valuable time reading the whole thing, but I guess they'd go out and get the Cliff notes, if they were available. Keep using all those words, please.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IS IT REALLY BOTTOM OF THE 9TH AND GAME OVER

or is a tie and going into extra innings. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She

Needed to hear her boyfriend offer to pass her off and call her a slut.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Still MORE Thoughts!

“I was going to end it. And I hadn't really even given her a chance to stop.” – 1) It never should have STARTED! And 2) She could/should have stopped it herself!

Deanna laughing off her sister’s put-downs of her husband don’t exactly buy her any slack when she is caught cheating!

“Deanna was sitting alone, slumped down, in tears.” – I don’t know why she’s so upset now, she seemed pretty much in control when Ryan called her!

“Because I was not sufficient to the task, or you wouldn't have looked elsewhere." – These women try to say there was nothing lacking in their husbands, but how would they feel if their HUSBANDS cheated? Wouldn’t THEY wonder if the other woman had a better body or was a better lover?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

“It would die when cunt face went back to Philly” Except that Jordan is already talking about FREQUENT trips back to Chicago, with Deanna being his first call.

Even if she tries to justify it with his coming home “drunk”, her giving her ass to Jordan when she never did it with Ryan is just WRONG! And to do ass-to-mouth as well!

I'm surprised he didn't throw back at her her statement about how she thought about Jordan when she fucked Ryan!

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Good Work of Fiction

Well written story even with some of the excessive portions of verbosity.

Really good flawed characters. And I appreciated the fact our intrepid protagonist didn't instantly fall another mate.

I reallt enjoyed the revenge, I thought it was terrific and was an interesting form.

Thanks for the fun read! Please keep writing!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
badaboom

please tell us what happened with Jordan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through....

I am glad I re-read this. This is masterful writing. Extremely well written and thought out. As I may have said before, emotionally authentic.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

I can’t get over the fact that she had some things that Ryan had given her, some from ANNIVERSARY trips, in Jordan’s apartment!

Jordan, as scummy as he was, at least had SOME semblance of an excuse, being away from home so long, though Chicago isn’t THAT far from Philly that he couldn’t go home every damn weekend if he wanted to! In any case, if he REALLY needed a piece in Chicago there are always call girls or SINGLE women! SHE had a husband and family RIGHT there, she didn’t even have the “I’m so lonely” excuse!

Yeah, it’s EASY to be intimate with Jordan with no other commitments, no kids to help with homework or to take to activities!

“You are my husband, not my lover” – Yeah, but why not? If it’s some fault with Ryan (which you insist it’s not), you owe it to him to TALK to him about it; if it’s you, and it appears it IS, since you can’t seem to imagine doing “lover” things with Ryan, then maybe you need to take a deeper look at YOURSELF, before looking outside your marriage!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 9 years ago
It's rare when I read a story twice.

I saw the sequel and knew I had read this but remembered very little of it so I wanted to read it again before reading the sequel. I don't know if my 5* rating will register a second time but I voted again anyway.

This is an exceptional story, well thought out, well researched, and well told. Although the premise of her taking a chance in going to such a popular public forum like the cross-town is hard to believe, I thought the rest of it was very believable--even the cloak & dagger stuff. I know people like that. The end was extremely believable. It would be nice if every guy who was cheated on was able to immediately find another woman to love him but the fact is, it doesn't really happen that often--sometimes not for years, sometimes never at all.

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful, thorough setup. Slow, intricate, energy filled crescendo. Emotionally charged end game. Perfect! A solid 5* effort.

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Like you in an not a burn the bitch kinda guy, with a couple of exceptions. Coloured by my own experience.

Have read your comment at end of chapter 5 and interested in what is to come.

Hard to get past the comments on the tape, and your early description of drifting thru the marriage(gifts from Amazon) but will watch out for next instalment.

Would need to be a few years and plenty of counselling before she could be trusted

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
jezazz and alex_lover are both wordy writers. More words more thought...

think about that. Great story and writing.

Kinda like writing for people who rode the short bus but need more to comprehend? or Too much information, they go into overload, then become anonymous.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 9 years ago
honk zzzz

I like your stories, with a lot of coffee. I think they should call you the ramblin man. Everyone has their own style and I guess yours is to put in wey more words than needed. The fun part is it reminds me of myself when I talk to people. Thank you for the wonderful stories. I just wish I wasn't trying to cut down in my coffee drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love those anonymous brainless wonders

With there sick interpretations and meaningless words

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The old unplugged controller trick

Doesn't work on eight year olds. Maybe if he was a toddler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a garbage, this shit !!

The writer is got to be a Brit . Same gutless and cowardly attitude as all of the worthless shits. 1* of course.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Brilliant! (But I plagerize.)

I normally eschew the cheater's POV. And, even though Ch. 5 earned 4.32 stars, I'll skip this one too. I just can't imagine learning anything too worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

A very well-written story with interesting and believable characters, good dialogue, just everything a reader could hope for. The plot was a reach what with hacking into Wrigley, etc., but it's fun and this is after all just fiction and for enjoyment. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Typical British backboneless drivel !

This pompous garbage is the reason why I read biography first and delete whichever British faggot writer is in it. ( I done mistake with this one) .

Also degenerate perversion seems to be way of life in UK.

artykay63artykay63about 10 years ago
beautifully written

Well considered and you took the time painting the picture. good depth of character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What does he do next with his life?

Why get back with the cheating ex, This is a jezzaz story after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fred

as far I see it no matter what Deanna says she is no longer in love with Ryan. no one woman or man feels a spark for a total stranger who is in love whit their spouse. Even Ryan said Deanna was distant and uninvolved . She didn't listen when he was speaking and sharing thoughts. The way she bought Christmas presents for him to the way she reacted to him when he came home and faked illness after finding out of her adultery, and the gift of the gps watch she bought to cover her guilty conscious. compartmentalizing my ass .She even told he asshole love she was bored whit her life in the burbs, to how her husband bored her to tears, When her asshole lover asked her if she pretended it was him, she said you got that lover. When he called Ryan an asshole she didn't get angry at him or defend Ryan she called Ryan an idiot. She gave asshole her virgin asshole instead of waiting for another day to get Ryan into bed. She didn't know this was going to be her last time with the asshole. In her so called confession she said she enjoyed her time with the asshole.The fuckwad even said she was close to telling him she loved him. All she said in her taped confession she said said Ryan was a great lover provider father and all around good guy.So why was she fucking Jordan . I think she also saw Ryan as a fat balding boring rumpled suit .So much for her video. How Ryan could say he still loved her is beyond me and many other who have read this story.He should forget about her ,and devote his time and energy to his children , by taking them camping, on short weekend trips to the beach to the mountains to theme parks and many other activities. To help him regain some of his destroyed selfworth he should take a martial arts course. It will probable take a long time before he will regain some self confidence And lastly in the divorce settlement he should ask she go back to her maiden name and she return the wedding and engagement rings because she shit all over the vows and the rings and what they stand for. no where in the story did she express shame sorrow or regret for the affair A fitting end for Deanna and Jordan is Jordan coming back to town hooking up again going to an amusement park and ride the ferriswheel .and decide to have dangerous sex with her bent over with his cock in her ass at the top he gives a mighty final shove and they lose their balance and plunge over the edge and fall to their death with his cock still in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

she was compartmentalizing what a bunch of bullshit shes a cheating slut. she was in love with Jordan,or falling in love with him.she had no regrets or remorse for her actions. she didn't know when she gave her cherry ass to Jordan it would be their last time fucking.why couldn't she wait another day or so to give ryan her ass. she didn't know at the time he knew of the affair. if he reconciles with her he a cockled fool and deserves acheating slutfor a wife. if he was such a good lover why was she fucking jordan8

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's personal

Any pecker who thinks he has the right to fool with someone elses wife deserves quick and painful justice . As for a cheating wife......she best not EVER show her face, much less demand to share children. And for those who don't think that's real.......think again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tribute

Female Process server chewing gum where did we read that before

I really liked her sister being in his side

I'd have notified the candy company so the Chester might have lost his job too

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I liked this story more than most revenge stories. The husband didn't get suddenly rich, and he didn't find a super model who is 10 years younger than him to live happily ever after with. He simply moved on, which is what happens in real life. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother Teresa

Laugh out loud line. That alone is worth a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES