Live Long and Prosper Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei had been begging Harry to give her a second of respite for several minutes, and when he finally stood up, his face glistering in her wetness, she managed to arrange her thoughts. Harry started ripping his clothes off, and she was mesmerized. This man wants to fuck. Wants to fuck me. Me, specifically. He finds me attractive. Me, me, me.

When he got to his briefs, the whole room was watching. Guys and gals, without exception. There wasn't much surprise, however. His dick had been rock hard for the past several eons, and it's size had been clearly visible even through his shorts, not to mention his underpants. Yet, when he was released into the public view, there were gasps. It wasn't massive like a pornstar's might be, but god damn, it was huge compared to his skinny frame. He was leaking generous amounts of precum to the floor, every pulse of his shaft sending more out.

"Harry, you are so big. Please be gentle, I'm so small," Mei moaned, looking at his member in a mixture of awe and horror. The one-eyed monster was looking into her eyes, ready to come into her, and finally conquer her. A twisted version of veni, vidi, vici, she realized.

Her gaze shifted to his balls. They were bulging, showing a shade of purple. Harry had said in one of the earlier debates that he liked to withhold jerking off for a week or two before important debates. The increase in testosterone helped him be more confident and more assertive. Before this one, it might have been more than two. He was full of hot cum, just waiting for a suitable receptacle. I.e. her. In this instant she was his dedicated cum dump, nothing more, nothing less. She was almost overcome by happiness at the thought.

He penetrated her all in one go. At that moment he couldn't have even spelled 'gentle'. Her cervix absorbed the impact. She felt no pain, because it was rush hour in her signaling system and the messages of pain didn't go through. Every beacon in her vagina was broadcasting with full power that there was a large, hot, incredibly sexy object inside. It moved in, the backed off, all the way to the front gate, with just the wide, swollen tip inside. Even that was stretching Mei's entrance more than her finger ever had. Fuck, he was big. It was pathetic. Just one thrust, and she was about to come. Any second now he would push back in, and she would be gone.

But he didn't. He stood there, dick barely inside, hands on his hips. He looked at Mei. Not her face. There was nothing relevant there. He was looking at her tits. Those sweet, fantastic tits. Good torso, as well. Her faint abs were visible through her heavy breaths, assisting in helping her regain all the lost oxygen. She would need it soon. Finally, the torso ended where the two humans were joined. His glorious staff stood out from her low-cut grass, the shaft wet from their mixed slimes. The female was so fucking small. He felt large and in charge. He would inseminate the female, and then go hunt a mammoth or wrestle with a sabertooth or something.

She saw his eyes, even though he didn't look at hers. She saw him evaluate her body, scan it in a cold manner, accepting grunts escaping his throat. His aura was red from raw sexual demand. She could struggle, but at that point that wouldn't matter. She didn't exist. The rest of her body existed only to provide infrastructure for her pussy to function. Mei, as a person, nobody gave a fuck about. It was too much for her. Despite lack of stimulation, her vagina started to pulsate, her vibrating voice joining the choir. That's when he thrust in and started hammering his meat into its fleshy shelter.

Mei was lost as she was being pounded during her orgasm. She was looking at herself from outside her body. The body on the desk was convulsing, delicate bones visible through the skin. The nails were deep inside Harry's back, thin streaks of blood running to his asscrack. The legs were wrapped around his waist, assisting the arms in lifting the body off the desk. Harry was fucking her in the air, her body bouncing up and down on the pole. She was so sore, but he gave her no mercy. Her pussy was desperately trying to make it end, clenching on the dick, trying to push it over the edge.

Harry's years of edging exercises were paying off. Despite weeks of storage of cum inside, he was in full control of his orgasm. He let it build up, the sensation filling his nuts, then spreading to the based of the shaft, and finally up, up, up, toward the point of no return. Just short of that, he held tight. Or he tried. That sweet little pussy was making it hard. He fit inside perfectly. He felt the hug of the wet walls, the crushing demand from the muscles, wanting what only he could give. Harry tried to slow down, give himself a chance to regain control. Damn, those legs around him were pushing him in. Hands on his hips were pushing him out. In and out, again and again. The pressure was building relentlessly. The female convulsed again. Again, the pussy started its rhythmic dance. Again, pumping up and down on his shaft, squeezing on his tip, playing with his frenulum. And that voice, the screams, the moans. And what was that word? 'Harry'? That's right, he was Harry. She was screaming his name. She wanted him. Her whole body did. She kept him moving in and out, in and out. His shaft was filled to the brim with cum, only waiting for the final launch command. And her walls were trying to squeeze it out. Trying so very hard.

Mei sensed he was close. The behemoth inside her was twitching. Fifty orgasms ago that would have sent shivers down her spine, but she was all out. Her cells were depleted, with no reserves left. She had been panting for oxygen since forever ago, but with no fat reserves in the tight, skinny body, cellular respiration couldn't do anything. She had one shot. Enough adenosine triphosphate for a brief moment of absolute exertion. It was now or never. She gave it her all. With superhuman strength she pulled him on her, unable to move. She bit into his bicep to prevent her from screaming her lungs out. And most of all, her pussy clamped on his dick, immobilizing it, and then starting long strokes of muscular pulses along the shaft, from the base to the tip and back. Over and over and over again.

And he roared like a wild beast. Tube one was a go. Captain, launch was successful. Payload delivered deep into that delicious pink cavern. Reload and go again. Another wave of thick, white cum covered the small pussy from the inside. She was still clenching his dick, creating a seal around the exit. But the cum just kept coming. One wave after another, shot with velocity that would make Major League pitchers jealous. Her pussy tried to expand to accommodate the fluid, but it was already at the limits due to the oversized cargo in the hangar. A final burst, a final spasm for Mei, a final grunt from Harry.

"I yield, my love," were the last words from her lips before she was taken by darkness.

The room was silent, the tension hanging in the air like the thick fog of sweat and sex juices. More than one people had wet underwear. The announcer had her fingers inside her shorts, trying to come for the third time, hoping nobody would pay attention to her.

Harry came to his senses, gasping for air. His dick was hanging between his legs, leaking out the cum that had not fit inside Mei. The table was one continuous puddle of sweat, and there was a pool of white gathering at his feet.

She was deep asleep. Her body was spent. There was nothing left. It would take a while for her to reboot. But she need not worry. Harry was there for her. He was ready to protect her from anything. He was scanning the crowd suspiciously, looking for signs of danger. Nobody was to touch her woman. The crowd interpreted the situation correctly, the red-faced announcer declaring Mei's yield a valid one, and Harry the winner of the debate. One by one, they shot one more glance at the alpha male in the room, and left.

Harry stroked her hair. She was so incredibly beautiful. Her sleep looked peaceful. He wanted nothing more than to make her life happy. He'd make her proud. He'd provide for her. He'd spoil her. He'd die for her.

"Harry..." came a whisper from those red, full lips.

"Mei, I'm here."

"Harry...was it real. Am I still dreaming?"

"It was the realest thing in the world. We are, Mei. You and I."

And so the game was finally over. Her patience had paid off. Months of indirect hints about debate topics. Of teasing, of building his attraction. Of appearing cool and distant. Of misleading him about the pill. Now, she had him as her own. And in nine months, they would have something together. She would graduate in six, all according to the plan.

"I love you, Harry," she said, her voice overcome by sudden emotion. "Please stay with me forever."

"I will, my love. I will."

12