More than Mr. Mom

Story Info
Cheating wife and mother hits bottom.
5.2k words
4.45
204.8k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of my submission, "Mr. Mom"

More Than Mr. Mom

===============

Seven years had passed since my divorce from Kate. The miserable cunt is still in town. She has been promoted and has been our towns school system superintendent for the last three years

My youngest daughter, Karla, was starting the second half of her sophomore year of high school. Just like her sisters before her, she was an A- student, a three letter athlete and active in the school's theater and music department..

Karla is the last daughter left at home. Kileigh is currently a junior at MIT and if her top grades continue, she'll stay at the school and complete her Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Kara is a freshman at Boston University and is studying finance and accounting.

Karla was only eight, when I divorced her lying, cheating, gonorrhea infected mother. While her older sisters were aware of their mother's betrayal and for the most part shunned her from their life, Karla didn't understand the full implications of Kate's actions. As a result, she had dinner with her Mom one or two days a week and often spent a weekend night at Kate's home.

I was in my office, on the second floor of an old converted barn that I'd inherited from my grandfather. I was disgusted with myself, as I reviewed the New Year's resolutions I'd made, just one month earlier.

1.Loss fifteen pounds. (I'd gained one)

2.Exercise for forty-five minutes a day. (I had missed seven days)

3.Eliminate after dinner snacks. (Fuck! I averaged two snacks and a beer each night)

4.Have sex twice a week. (I was averaging one play date a week)

5.Write one story a month and post it on Literotica. (It was early February and I hadn't posted a story)

6.Clean out the old files from my file cabinets.

Over the last quarter of a century, I'd collected enough paperwork in my personal and professional life to completely fill twenty three, four drawer file cabinets. I rarely went into the file room. In the last five years, nearly all of my files were stored on my computer and in the "cloud".

I had considered having an industrial shredding truck back up to the barn and dump the contents of each cabinet drawer into the shredder, but I knew that there were irreplaceable treasures buried in with the crap.

I had committed to cleaning one drawer a day and hadn't started the project. I tossed the list of resolutions onto my desk, grunted as I got out of my chair and walked to the file room. I pulled the oldest file drawer completely out of the cabinet and placed it a fold-out table. I pulled a large trash bucket to the side of the table and I started the task of combing through each file.

I'll admit that the project was much more fun than I thought it would be. I found the records of the first home I flipped, when I was a high school sophomore, working for my grandfather. I came across a folder that was filled with United States Government bonds that my daughter's grandparents had bought for them, early in their lives.

The file cabinets contained a treasure trove of old pictures, early school projects and report cards, original birth certificates and baptismal certificates.

On the fourth day of the project, my life went to shit. I found the files from my ex-wife's stay in the hospital, when she delivered Karla. I smiled at the costs listed in the paperwork, as compared to current prices.

And then I saw it. Kate, my ex had an O+ blood type listed in her records. It was impossible. I also had O blood type, as did my two oldest daughters. Karla, the youngest, had a much rarer B-.

Over the next several hours, I found six separate folders containing old medical records that confirmed our blood types. There wasn't a mistake. Karla wasn't my biological daughter.

After countless hours and several detailed plans to kidnap, torture and ship my ex-wife to an African whorehouse, in the bowels of a cargo ship, while the crew constantly gang raped her, I had an epiphany. I knew I couldn't do anything that might jeopardize the two precious years I had left with Karla, before she left home for college.

It took over a week to decide to keep this grotesque family secret quiet, for the time being. I was confident that my ex didn't know that I wasn't Karla's father. If she had, she would have fought for custody and most likely would have been given all three girls. At a minimum, I was grateful I was allowed to raise my daughters.

The only proactive action I took was to quietly have an official DNA test completed. The test confirmed what I already knew.

=================

Almost exactly two years later during the week between Christmas and New Year's, I was sitting at the dinner table with my three daughters. As always, it was a joy being surrounded by their teasing, laughing and hijinks.

I'd been preparing myself all day and when our meal was complete and the conversation slowed, I looked at Kileigh and Kara and said, "I need to have a talk with Karla. Will you clean up the dishes?"

Both girls agreed and teased their sister about being in trouble and getting grounded for the rest of her Christmas vacation.

I said to Karla, "Why don't you head over to my office? I want to talk with your sisters for a second."

Karla teased her sister's back, saying, "Look who's in trouble now!"

With a smile and a wave, she was out the back door and on her way to my office above the barn.

"What are your plans for tonight?"

Kara answered, "We're heading down to The Barn, to hang with the old high school crowd."

I nodded for a few seconds and tried to smile, but my emotions were starting to overwhelm me.

"Dad, is everything alright?" Kileigh asked.

It took a little time to regain my bearings. I asked the girls, "Would it be alright, if you cancel your plans? I have a feeling your sister is going to need you both."

"Is Karla alright?" asked Kileigh.

"Is she sick?" Kara wanted to know.

"She's not sick. I have to give her some very bad news. Actually, it's devastating news. I know she'll want your support."

"Tell us Dad!" Kara begged.

I had thought about telling the older girls first and hadn't made up my mind, until Kara asked her question.

"Your sister is eighteen and an adult. I need to tell her first. It won't take long. I'll let you know when I need your help."

I left the table and the worried girls and trekked across the back yard to my office.

Karla was sitting on a sofa, across the room from my office desk. Instead of sitting beside her, I sat on the coffee table in front of her. We were sitting knee to knee.

I asked, "Do you remember when I cleaned up my old paperwork from the back file room?"

Karla nodded and said, "Yeah. It was a few years ago."

"I was very thorough and I went through each file in every drawer. I knew there were some important family treasures mixed in with the useless paperwork."

Karla continued to nod in understanding.

"I found something in the paperwork that I have to talk to you about. It's important. The information made me physically sick. I'm still devastated. Ordinarily, I'd try to protect you from this type of hurt, but it's vital that you know, especially before you leave for college. I want to tell you now, while your sisters are home and can support you. I also want you to be able to adjust to the information, before you leave for college."

"Dad, I'm scared."

"Don't be. We'll handle this as a family" I handed Karla the manila folder I'd carried over from the kitchen. When she opened it, I said, "Those are the medical records from the time your Mother was in the hospital, when you were born."

"OK." Karla was scanning through the pages in the folder, when she turned to a page with a large red circle. She read the information in the circle and said, "I didn't know Mom has O-type blood."

Karla is a smart girl and she loves all areas of science. I could see the wheels of her brain working. She flipped through the few remaining pages in the folder. There weren't any additional highlighted areas.

Karla took a minute to digest the information in the packet and then looked up with questioning eyes. She sobbed and reached for me, as I scrambled onto the couch beside her. I wrapped her in my arms as she started to weep.

"Dad, what's your blood type?"

When I said, "O," Karla wailed like a wounded animal. She clung to me with all her strength and sobbed, "You're my only Daddy."

"And you're my baby girl."

We held each other for a very long time. Every few minutes, I heard a "ding" that I'd received a text.

Pulling back and looking Karla in the eye, I told her, "Your sisters are texting me and want to come and be with you. Let me invite them over."

Before I could reach for my phone, Karla asked, "Do they know?"

I shook my head and told her, "I thought it was important to tell you first. But we have to share the information with them."

With a nod, Karla gave me permission to include her siblings.

I grabbed my phone off the table and typed into the text app, "Come on over."

Karla held me and cried into my chest. She cried even harder when we heard the stomping feet of her sisters, climbing the stairs to my office.

The girls jogged across my office, climbed onto the couch and we all had a giant group hug.

A few minutes later Kileigh asked, "What has our bitch of a mother done now?"

I actually laughed and responded, "How do you know this involves your mother?"

Kara answered, "We have our ups and downs like any normal family. When things get real fucked-up, Mom is always the reason."

A tiny voice buried deep in my chest agreed, when Karla said, "She's a cunt."

Kileigh and Kara were stunned at their sisters comment and were equally stunned when I said sternly, "Young lady we don't use ... oh fuck it ... she's a cunt!"

Karla giggled and we untangled from each other. We repositioned ourselves. Kara and Kileigh bookended their little sister and I sat on the table in front of the trio.

Karla looked at me and said, "I can't tell them Dad. Will you?"

I started, "I'll always be Karla's daddy. No one will ever take that honor and privilege away from me."

Kileigh and Kara looked confused, as I continued, "I recently learned that I'm not her biological father."

It took an instant for the information to be processed and then, all hell broke loose. There was plenty of crying and hugs and equal amounts cursing and yelling over the next few minutes.

When things quieted down, Kileigh asked, "Who's the asshole sperm donor?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

Kara asked her sister, "Are you going to ask Mom who your father is?"

I surprised the group when I told them, "I don't think your mother has a clue that I'm not Karla's biological father."

They all turned and had surprised looks on their faces. "Why would you say that?" Kara asked.

I explained, "Our divorce was fairly contentious. At the same time, because of your Mom's position in our town, she had to be careful not to spoil her reputation. She didn't want everyone to know that she caused the divorce. I promised to keep my mouth shut, if she let me have primary custody."

All three girls nodded their understanding.

"I'll never be one hundred percent certain, but knowing your Mom as I do, I think she would have fought for custody, if she knew I wasn't Karla's biological father. The courts wouldn't have had much choice and I suspect that you would have been given to your mother."

"She's dead to me." Karla's comment had her sisters nodding in agreement.

She continued and said, "I don't want the bitch to know about this. At least until I wrap my head around it."

We remained silent, as we expected there was more to come.

"Someday soon I'm going to make the slut regret the day that she was born." And then looking at me, she concluded, "I hope you don't have to bail me out of jail."

We all chuckled and I asked, "Can I give you some advice?"

"Sure Dad."

"I'll support you in anything you do. But remember, you've got to be able to look at yourself in the mirror. Don't lower yourself to your mother's unbelievably low level."

===============

The first call from Kate came three weeks later. "What the fuck is wrong with Karla?" She hollered into the phone."

"There's nothing wrong with Karla. She's perfect."

"The hell she is! The only time I've seen her since Christmas was at my parents' house two weeks ago."

"And?" I wanted to know.

"She was wonderful to everyone but me. She treated me like shit. She doesn't answer my calls and texts. She hasn't been over for dinner. Something is wrong and I want to know what it is. Will you ask her?"

I answered, "No. No I won't. She's fine with me and her sisters. Her teachers haven't informed me that anything is wrong. Coach Amy shared that Karla is a born leader and the best captain the girl's basketball team has ever had. It sounds like you are the only one who has a problem with Karla and I don't have any interest in getting involved."

I hung up on Kate and didn't answer when she called back a moment later.

The next few months flew by. It was late spring and basketball games had been replaced by lacrosse. I saw Kate on occasion at Karla's games. After each game, Karla would find me in the crowd of parents and give me a hug. She totally ignored her mother.

Kate was calling me weekly and was demanding that I investigate what was wrong. After a couple of calls, I decided not to answer and I erased all messages, without listening to them.

Toward the end of the school year, I attended the senior awards night banquet. Karla received three awards. She was presented with the Chemistry award for the top chemistry student and the drama department's top award. No one was surprised when her name was called as the recipient of the Galasko Award for being the top female athlete in the senior class.

Karla was allowed to give a short three minute speech, as the Galasko Award winner. Not only did Karla thank her family, coaches and teammates, she gave many specific examples of the contribution each person made to her success on the court and playing field. The honesty of her remarks touched everyone in the auditorium. I did notice a few raised eyebrows, especially among school employees when Karla failed to mention the contributions of the Superintendent of Schools - her mother.

The High School graduation ceremony was held on Thursday evening, a week after the senior awards banquet. We had five hundred and thirty two graduating seniors. Due to the size of the class, the commencement ceremony was held each year in the main gymnasium of a local college.

I sat in the gym bleachers alongside of Kileigh and Kara. I couldn't see my parents, but knew they were close-by. I did spot the girls maternal grandparents and slutty aunts on the bleachers opposite us.

I couldn't have been prouder, when the student section and many in attendance roared when we heard "Karla Lillian Harrington,'' announced by the Master of Ceremony.

I smiled broadly as my daughter proudly and confidently crossed the graduation stage. I had wondered how Karla was going to handle this moment, but decided that I had enough confidence in my youngest daughter to know that she wouldn't embarrass herself. You see, the Superintendent of Schools (her mother) was the first person Karla was going to meet in the receiving line. Kate held Karla's diploma proudly, as she waited for her daughter to arrive and shake her hand.

Everyone in attendance was bewildered when Karla stopped twenty feet short of her mother. As Kate slowly started to lose her beaming smile, Karla raised two fists in front of her, palms toward the ceiling. She paused for a moment and then slowly extended each middle finger.

There was a collective gasp by the thousands in attendance and then dead silence. I'll guess that Karla's "FUCK ... YOU ... MOM" was heard half a mile away.

Karla turned on her heels and walked back toward the stage entrance. As she passed the line of students waiting to walk across the stage, a number of them raised their hand and "high-fived" Karla as she passed. Karla returned to her seat as the crowds mummers grew. She sat, crossed her legs like a lady and folded her hands in her lap. No one could possibly miss her beaming ear to ear smile.

The teacher who announced each graduating student's name was an old timer, who had "seen it all." It only took the teacher a few seconds to call out the next student - David Michael Haverall and the graduation ceremony continued.

My family and I have lived in town for over twenty years. Between my business connections, my ex's position as Superintendent and all three daughters' reputations, we were very well known. I suspect that many were confused by the Harrington family's reaction to Karla's outburst.

I was stoic, but my brain was working frantically. I quickly decided that the fireworks were far from over and was trying to determine what Karla might do next. Kileigh and Kara sat to my right and were giggling and clapping like fools. Thankfully, the commencement ceremony ended without further disruptions.

After graduation concluded, the girls and I went to the gymnasium lobby to find Karla. While we huddled together, I noticed that the two sets of grandparents and the girls aunts also stood together, but for some reason they didn't approach us.

We only had to wait a few short minutes, before we saw Karla skipping across the lobby. She jumped toward me, flung her arms around my neck and said, "Oops. I forgot my diploma." She was busy hugging her sisters, when Jim Miller, the High School principal approached me.

Jim looked at me and said, "Karla is a graduate now, so I don't have any way to discipline her for her behavior. That being said, I deserve an explanation from Karla"

"I agree and I'll insist that she stop by your office next week." I told him and quickly followed with, "Can I give you some advice?"

My request caught Jim off-guard, so I continued, "I didn't know Karla was going to disrupt the ceremony. I do know why she did it. I'm guessing that what we witnessed is the first act in a two act play. My advice is to stand over there."

I pointed to a corner of the lobby, about twenty feet away.

I finished with, "I don't think you want to be in the middle of the second act." I looked over Jim's shoulder and saw Kate. She had spotted our group and was walking as rapidly as her four inch heels would allow, in our direction.

I leaned in and whispered, "Kate's going to be here in about fifteen seconds. It's going to get ugly."

Jim looked over his shoulder and saw the same look on Kate's face that I did. He gave me a curt nod and retreated to the corner.

I wonder if Kate noticed, the closer she came to our group, the quieter the lobby got. I took a quick peek at Karla. I didn't know what was up her sleeve, but I could tell she was ready.

When Kate passed the group of grandparents and aunts, they fell into step behind her. Kate stopped within arm's reach of Karla and demanded, "What in God's name was that about?"

Karla's deliberate smirk caused her mother's face to turn crimson. "I'll answer your question, if you let me ask one first."

It seemed like everyone in the lobby was trying to creep closer, so they could hear what was being said.

Kate was too angry to respond, so Karla asked in a voice much louder than necessary, "Who is my biological father?"

There was dead silence as Kate's face contorted. She gasped, "What?"

Kara jumped in and repeated, "My sister wants to know the name of her biological father?"

Kate pointed at me and nearly shouted, "Your biological father is standing right there."

I shook my head and said, "No, I'm not."

Kate's mouth dropped open and before she could utter another sound, Kileigh announced to Karla, "She had so many cocks in her cunt, the month you were conceived, that she doesn't even know the name of your father."

12