Live on Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica and Layna grow closer.
7.7k words
4.79
5.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Again Readers,

This is the second part of Live on Me. If you haven't read the first part, I would encourage you to do so. As far as content warnings, all the same content is here, with the only possible warning being for fisting.

Thank you again for reading and thank you to Maonaigh for your lovely comment on the first part. I hope you all enjoy!

-EmpressKrystal

----

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I felt strange. It was not from a discomfort, but because I felt lighter somehow. Instead of the overwhelming feeling of facing a life that was overbearing and heavy, the day was greeting me with kindness and a gentle embrace. My heart felt full, yet light as a feather all at the same time. The night before felt like a dream, but I knew it was real. Jessica was real.

I smiled and turned over, expecting to see her laying beside me, but instead she was sitting in a chair across the room, wearing a baggy t-shirt and pajama pants. She was reading a small book with yellowed pages. Before I could make out any title, she placed a bookmark in the pages and closed it, looking up at me with a smile.

"Good morning, Layna. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"I did. Very well actually. I've never felt so eager to be awake!" I exclaimed, sitting up. As I moved my neck, I noticed there was a piece of gauze tapped there, and I lifted my hand to inspect it. It was where Jessica had bitten me the night before.

"Don't worry darling, your neck is healing very nicely. It probably looks as good as new now. I just didn't want you to accidentally scratch at it in your sleep." She said, walking over to the bed and putting her hand on my cheek. I blushed and looked away, worried that if I looked directly at her, she would turn me into a pile of goo, too happy to function. I could see her smile widen in my peripheral vision, and she pulled the gauze and tape off of my neck. The small stinging of the tape was not nearly as pleasurable as her teeth sinking into it.

"There you go, all healed up. It didn't even scar," she purred, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I moved my hand to the spot slowly, worried that I would find a scab or wound even after she said there wasn't one. To her credit, it felt the same as it always felt.

"Wait, how long have I been sleeping? A wound like that would take weeks to heal..." I muttered, flinging the covers off of my naked body and going to the mirror on the vanity. Sure enough, my neck looked like nothing had happened.

"You've been asleep for about sixteen hours. When I tend to a wound like the one from last night, it takes about twelve hours to heal completely. The long sleep was probably because of how visceral the pleasure was. Your sweet heart just needed some extra rest," Jessica explained, sitting on the side of the bed. I stepped back toward the bed and sat next to her.

"Will I have to recover from bites like that every day now?" I asked, part of me excited at the prospect of being given that pleasure every day, but part of me scared that I would spend most of my time resting and recovering from wounds. As much as my heart wished for the pure bliss of Jessica's sex, I still wanted to live some semblance of my life, a seemingly contradictory feeling. Jessica pulled herself closer to me, putting my head against her shoulder.

"Not every day my sweet girl, but once or twice a week would make me a very happy woman. Just as you must stay well fed to function properly, so must I feed on you to keep myself strong and motivated. But you will not sleep your days away quite so much as time passes. You will adjust." she said, my arms instinctively wrapping around her and finding comfort in her words and encouragement. She pulled away after a moment and stood up, smiling down at me. "Speaking of being well fed, I bet you're feeling quite hungry. Please feel free to get dressed and come out to the kitchen when you are ready. I want to show you around so you can feel more at home and make yourself some food."

"Right, I'll be out in a little bit," I said as Jessica walked out of the room. I was once again looking at her slender body move out of my sight, admiring every curve and every detail under her casual outfit. My eyes scanned the room and I saw no sign of my previous clothes, one of the final remnants of my previous life that I knew of. I was excited at the prospect of having a whole new wardrobe to enjoy, but I was worried that I may not find anything that would suit my fancy.

As I slid the doors of the closet open,mi gasped. Whatever I was expecting to find was not even close to the reality. There must have been thousands of blouses, dresses, sweaters, and shirts packed into the walk in closet, shoes of all sizes and styles lining the floor, and on the far end, dozens of pairs of lingerie were neatly hung. It appeared to be a collection of clothing from dozens of people over hundreds of years. I didn't even know where to start looking, so I merely stood in the closet drinking it all in. Then my stomach growled and I was reminded of my current goal. I exited the closet and tried the dresser drawers. To my surprise, everything there was mine! As close to mine as I could tell at least...

"Did she go and get my clothes from my place..." I muttered, holding up a shirt and inspecting it. It looked so similar to something I wore to work quite often, but it was a different brand, and it didn't have the small stain on it from a work accident months prior.

"It must have taken a lot of effort to find all this stuff," I smiled, finding a lovely pair of jeans that fit even better than the matching pair I had in my previous life. I took a bra from a drawer and sure enough, it was my size, a 32C. I put on a shirt and checked my hair in the mirror before heading out to the kitchen.

---

Jessica gave me the grand tour of the house, which was not by any means disappointing. There were three bedrooms, two bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room, a garage, and a basement. She seemed to stumble over her words when she pointed out the basement to me and we moved on to the back door. Outside, there was a large yard, and some garden space along the edges of the property. It was all fenced in for privacy, and Jessica told me that the garden spaces were a recent addition from her last roommate. On the patio outside the backyard door, Jessica had a hot tub installed, and a couple lounging chairs. Jessica stayed inside while I looked around the backyard, calling to me from the door with tidbits of information as I gawked. She was not the most comfortable with being in the sun because it made her illogically uncomfortable. It was amusing how much truth there was in the fiction of vampires, but also how overblown it was too. Vampires bursting into flames just felt so over the top.

I made myself a meal out of the assortment of food that Jessica had bought ahead of my arrival, but I noticed how Jessica lacked basic cooking items like milk, sugar, flour, various herbs and spices, and plenty of other ingredients. I wondered if Jessica even ate food...

She retreated to the basement to get some work done, and I was left to my own devices. The prospect of not being trapped in a full time job was exhilarating, but given that I had recently been kidnapped and had willingly submitted to the circumstances, I was left feeling lost. Normally I would pull out a book and read, or watch a movie or video on the internet, but right now I had nothing but my phone. Jessica gave me permission to leave the house if I so wanted, and I knew I needed more food and groceries, so I decided to take the productive option, made myself a grocery list, and looked up where the nearest store was. I was relieved to see that my new home was in the same town I had been living in for years, but I felt the shivers when I saw that the nearest store was where I had worked only a day or two prior. I felt the knot of anxiety start to strain in my stomach.

"Layna, would you be able to do a favor for me?" Jessica called from the basement as she walked up the steps.

"Oh- um. I was gonna go grab some groceries... Is that okay?" I asked, nervous of her response. She reached the top of the stairs and had some long plastic tubes hanging from her hands.

"Lovely! Do you think you could run to the hardware store too and get me 10 feet of this size tubing?" she asked, handing me one of the plastic tubes. It was about the size of my finger and a couple feet long.

"W-what are you doing with it?" I asked, very surprised at the strange request. My curiosity of what was in the basement was peaked.

"Ummm... I'm trying to combine separate liquids together. It's for my job, or something like that..." she trailed off, trying to dodge the specifics of the question. I smiled. She was kind of cute when she was being bashful.

"Okay, I'll get some for you, but only if I can have a hug," I muttered and she blushed.

Just being with Jessica like this made me feel so much better, and my anxiety faded as she walked over and wrapped me in her arms. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"You're a very good girl. Have fun and be safe. If you need anything, just call," she said, squeezing my hands and turning to walk back down the stairs to the basement. With just those kind words, I felt confident enough to head out of the house and make my grocery run. Even though my anxiety was trying to tell me I would run into an ex coworker or someone and get into trouble, I persisted and got everything I needed, as well as the small plastic tubing Jessica requested. Even walking by my old workplace wasn't a big deal. Maybe one day I could go in and do my shopping there without any worries.

When I got back, I brought in the groceries and put them away, claiming a cabinet as my own for dry baking items and some canned foods. I organized the fridge to my liking and felt satisfied with my accomplishment. It was starting to feel like a place I could live, but I still felt more like a guest than a resident when I saw all of the dishes, glasses, and other kitchen ware. They all felt so foreign. Many were in great condition, looking like they were rarely used. Others seemed literally foreign, having phrases or words on them that I couldn't read.

After putting away all the groceries and with her tubing in hand, I knocked on the basement door and called out to Jessica. There was no response. I nervously shuffled in place for a moment, wondering if I was allowed to enter, or if she didn't show me the basement on our tour for a reason. Just as I was about to walk away from the door, I heard glass break and Jessica's surprised yelp. I panicked and opened the door, rushing down the dim stairs to make sure she was alright.

"Damn it, I must have melted off the grip on the tongs... That's what I get for handling the heated tubes instead of letting them cool..." Jessica muttered to herself, wiping down a countertop. The rag was stained a fluorescent red.

"Are you okay Jessica?" I called over. She turned and chuckled to herself.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just had an accident. Please don't laugh. This is so embarrassing," she said, a nervous smile on her face. She threw the rag into a bin of similarly dirty rags and took off her stained lab coat. "You got the tubing, right?"

"Yeah, it took me a while to find, but I got it I think," I replied, holding up a grocery bag. Jessica walked over and up the few stairs I had yet to walk down..

"You should have just shown an employee and they could have found it for you right away," she said, opening the bag and checking the tubing.

"I prefer not to bother employees... mostly because I know how scary it is to be on the other side of it," I said, remembering how much trouble customers used to put me through for seemingly petty reasons. I was so grateful to not have to be in the line of fire like that anymore.

"Oh yeah, I can only imagine how hard it was for you... It is the right size though! Thank you Layna, I really appreciate it," she smiled and took my hand. "I'm still so embarrassed... but do you want the tour of my workstation? Since you're kinda already here?"

"I would love to, but I thought you didn't want me to see it. Isn't that why we avoided it earlier?" I asked. Jessica's nervousness was written all over her face.

"Well... I've had roommates who think my work is a little... weird I guess? So I didn't want you to get freaked out earlier. But trust me, I would love to show it all to you. Just please speak up if you would rather not..."

Jessica led me down the last few stairs and showed me her work station. It looked like my highschool chemistry lab but cranked up to eleven and all in use at once. There were liquids of various colors stored in various containers, and tubes of the liquids running through to other containers. Racks of test tubes lined the wall under the stairs, and each was labeled with their contents, the date of their creation, and if they were successful. To the side of her desk were binders of records and spreadsheets categorized alphabetically, and on the long desk were sheets of written calculations and notes scrawled out randomly. Her computer monitor was to one side of the desk, with her chair pushed in and the computer terminal perched to the side, creating a separation between her work notes and her computer space. I was overwhelmed with the amount of information there was for me to take in. It was genuinely awe inspiring.

"So like, what are all these chemicals for? Do you have some kind of overall project?" I asked, picking up a test tube of yellow liquid. It was thick and flowed slowly as I moved it.

"I have a few projects from my employer, mostly special serums for curing what they call "Other Human Diseases". Say, for instance, I were to come down with an illness that had no documented medicine or cure. Going to a hospital wouldn't do me any good, because I am not similar enough to everyday humans sometimes. A big part of my job is to study the genetics of Other Humans and form medicine or medicine alterations to work with any kind of person we may associate with," she explained, pulling out a reference sheet for something called a Seduction Gene.

"My current project is to find a way to counteract the Seduction Gene within people who experience abnormally high levels of attraction. People you might call succubi. In essence, I am working to make it possible for them to be out in public without turning heads constantly through their pheromones and other bodily chemicals that drive everyday humans wild," she explained, showing me sheets of experiments, diagrams, and hypothesis related to the subject.

"Jessica, this is... incredible. I don't even know what to say," I gawked. Jessica scratched the back of her head.

"You're not creeped out?" she asked, trying to hold in a smile. "Sometimes I get carried away and say too much..."

"Not at all! This is fucking awesome! You're like some kind of genius! I couldn't imagine doing this kind of stuff myself!" I exclaimed. Jessica smiled so much that I could have sworn she was going to pounce on me.

"Oh Layna, you don't know how much that means to me!" She said, taking my hands in hers. It looked like she was going to tear up.

"I think anyone would find this impressive though. I don't see why you would be nervous to show it to anyone," I smiled, giving her hands a squeeze.

"Maybe the world has changed a lot over the past century. It feels like just yesterday my work was being threatened by people and I was being told I was a witch. Sure, witches do exist in a sense, but I don't have magic, I was just concocting remedies and trying to help people. I guess ever since then, I've been hesitant to share my work with anyone outside of my professional circle," Jessica admitted. I let go of her hands and embraced her. As much as she seemed like an infallible being, unable to be harmed, realizing she was not so much different from anyone else was both painful and encouraging.

"Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you," I said, my heart yearning to make her smile again and keep any pain she felt at bay. She had given me so much pleasure in such a short time and given me the opportunity of a lifetime. I felt that the least I could do was try to support her in any way I could.

"My dear Layna, I will make sure you are the first person I go to if I need help," Jessica purred, her loving words laced with gratitude and affection. She pulled out of my hug, and with one hand lifted my chin to look up at her. "I'm sure you are going to give me more than I had ever even imagined."

Jessica pulled herself toward me and our lips met. The warmth of the kiss spread like a wildfire, and I felt my body falling apart underneath me. Her hand was on my back and holding me up, while my arms reached around her neck, clinging to every second of the kiss that I could have; clinging to every second of her strength I could submit to.

She pulled away from the kiss and scooped me up into her arms. I snuggled up against her, letting the lovely feelings of her kiss wash over me in waves. She walked up the steps and out of the basement, using her foot to close the door as she made her way to her bedroom. She placed me down on her bed and took off her stained lab coat, throwing it across the room.

"Layna, can I be honest with you?" Jessica asked as she crawled onto the bed. She was on her hands and knees, her face hovering inches above mine.

"About what?" I whispered, her hair falling all around my vision until I was in a dimly lit tunnel of her hair. It smelled sweet, like strawberries in the spring. Her eyes shifted away from my gaze, and even in the dim light, I could tell her face was flushed.

"Well... I want to tell you... that I have been admiring you for years," she said, her eyes closing as she spoke. "When I first laid eyes on you, I just felt like... like I needed to let you live your own life. I watched you spread so much kindness at every turn you could, and you grew into such a beautiful and admirable woman. Even though I knew I couldn't bring myself to take you for myself, I kept watching you light up your world.

"Then I found out that behind it all, you were suffering from trauma and abuse, and at first I was furious, but I couldn't step in. The others wouldn't allow it, so I kept watching you. I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes away from you. I wanted to make sure your light was able to shine. I wanted to take you, but I didn't want you to resent me for taking your freedom... And now here I am, unable to keep myself from pouring this out because you showed me some of your light."

Jessica's tears fell onto my face. They were warm, as if her heart was pouring out of her. I reached up and placed my hand on her cheek, wiping away a stray tear with my thumb.

"You were like a guardian angel," I whispered. "I wished for so long that a guardian angel would come down and protect me." Jessica let out a snicker, a few more tears falling from her face.

"More like a stalker," she smiled.

"Hey, I don't mind it much. Especially when my stalker is so caring," I chuckled. "Besides, freedom isn't always all it's cracked up to be. Freedom can bring so much pain, at least for me."

"It took me far too long to see that, Layna. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner," she breathed, letting her body come to rest upon my own, wrapping her arms around me.

"What made you decide to come and get me anyway?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her in return.

"When I started to see your messages on social media. I could tell that you were reaching out for help. Not from anyone in particular that you knew, but to someone out there. The idea that you could put out your own light hadn't really crossed my mind, so I began to question if maybe taking you in would be for the best. And then, I finally decided after seeing your boss mistreat you. I knew you were breaking, so without even a second thought, I came and got you. I told myself I would do everything I could to keep your light shining, but here I am crying when I am supposed to be the strong one. Probably makes you think I'm pretty pathetic," she chuckled, pushing herself up and off me, but I held her down.