Live on Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not pathetic, Jessica. You're stronger than most people just for opening up like that. I'm really happy that you did, and I can't tell you enough how glad I am that you got me," I whispered. "Thank you. I don't know if I could have survived much longer on the path I was headed down."

"You're welcome, Layna," she expressed in as soothing a voice as she could manage. "I'm here for you, and I'll protect you for as long as you so desire. My sweet, sweet Layna."

---

After her crying session, Jessica washed her face and we went to the kitchen so I could cook myself some food and she could spend some time with me. I asked if she wanted anything but she politely declined and explained that vampires lose their enjoyment of most food after a century of being turned, so she didn't want to make me cook anymore than I had to. Although she did find foods like cake and chocolate enjoyable at times. As disappointing as it was to hear, I had suspicions that that was the case.

She sat at the table and watched as I started to get the hang of where things were in the kitchen. She pointed things out for me when I was struggling, and she took a keen interest in how I felt things should be organized.

"You have a knack for organizing in a certain way, don't you?" she asked as I swapped where the mugs and bowls were located to make mugs easier to grab in the morning for tea or coffee. She giggled and teased me, as if we had been friends for a while now. In a way, she had known me for a while now, which was oddly comforting.

I made some stir fry for myself with some rice and sat with Jessica as I ate. She told me about her work lately and how she had been stumped on a project for a couple months now. She mentioned so casually that shapeshifters exist that I nearly choked on my food.

"I would kill for that power! Do you know how easy it would have been to transition if I could just make it happen like a super power?" I exclaimed.

"Hold on before you wish for anything! Shapeshifting is an incredibly painful and unpredictable ability! It happens based on mood and location and thought patterns, and it is generally difficult to control. That's part of my project right now, to make it more stable and avoidable," Jessica laughed.

We cleaned up my mess from cooking together, and Jessica took me outside to the back porch. The sky was still lit with crimson, but the trees around the property blocked enough light for Jessica to be comfortable.

"I really miss the flowers that Emily planted here before. She was my last roommate," Jessica reminisced, kneeling down and adjusting some rocks along the perimeter of the garden spaces.

"Was gardening her favorite hobby?" I asked, kneeling down with Jessica.

"Yeah, she found it relaxing. I couldn't come out and see them in bloom, but she would show me pictures of them and they looked like they were straight out of a picture book. When I would come out at night, sometimes I would catch the flowers closing and get to see them myself. I keep thinking I should grow some flowers indoors."

"You should, I think that would be lovely! Maybe I can grow them in my room and keep the blinds open in there so they can thrive!" I smiled. Jessica turned to me and put her arm around me.

"See, this is why you are such a wonderful woman!"

We enjoyed the night air together and looked up at the moon. It was close to full, and lit Jessica's face enough for me to see sparkles in her eyes.

"You are so pretty Jessica," I muttered, leaning into her and resting my head on her shoulder.

"You are too Layna. I may have a long history of people I've been with, but I think you might be the most lovely one of them all," she said, taking my hand in hers.

"But surely other people before me were good to you or more put together than me!" I exclaimed. There was a long silence while Jessica put together a thought in her head.

"For the longest time, I just hunted and fed to survive. I was driven by my hunger to do whatever it took to stay fed. Then, I met others who were like me, and they introduced me to this alternative lifestyle of taking in someone and living a mutualistic life with them. It was hard at first, especially being a lesbian. For a long time I had to get married and have a husband so that I didn't get ostracized by communities, and I was only able to be with a woman if we were extremely careful. It was only in the past century that I've actually been with anyone I could enjoy freely, but even then, sometimes I end up taking in someone like Emily.

"Emily was a neighbor of mine years ago, but when her husband died, she reached out to me for support. one thing lead to another and she moved in with me under a similar deal as you. She spent a lot of her days outside gardening like she did for her late husband, and while she had no attraction to me, she donated her blood to me when she could. It tasted so earthy and rich, like it had layers upon layers of flavors all blended together," Jessica reminisced.

"So I'm guessing you call them roommates because not all of them were your lovers..." I muttered, putting pieces together in my mind as she spoke.

"Yeah, I've felt strongly for a few people in my days, but only a couple have ever felt that way back. I tend to try and put aside those memories as much as I can. Too many bittersweet memories can drive a woman wild, you know." she explained, letting the subject fall into silence. I could only imagine what memories she hid away to keep herself moving onward. Even the idea of outliving every lover over hundreds of years made my heart hurt.

"Regardless of the past, I'm very glad to have you here with me," she said, squeezing my hand and leading me away.

We went back inside as the wind swept up and the hairs on my arms stood. I made myself some hot cocoa and joined Jessica on the couch to watch a show on Netflix. While the show played in the background, I relished in the warmth, care, and sweet chocolaty taste of Jessica's company. Soon enough, Jessica was sitting with her back against the arm of the couch, and I was lying back into her. She stroked my arms and massaged my shoulders as I ran my fingers up and down her legs. Neither of us were paying any attention to the TV, but when I wasn't paying attention, it turned off and Jessica was massaging my breasts and licking at my ear. I was moaning and losing control under her power, but she was composed and purposeful, giving me words of comfort as I was lulled into my subspace.

"I can't help but do anything I can to hear those sweet moans and see you squirm," Jessica purred, one hand reaching under my shirt to fondle my breast and the other hand snaking down to my most sensitive spot.

"I- I- I can't stop... craving you... please..." I moaned, barely able to speak through ragged breaths and moans.

"Please what my little kitten? Please stop?" Jessica teased, slightly letting up on her grasp over me.

"No! Please touch me more! Please!" I yelped, pushing back against her in needy desperation. She chuckled in satisfied delight, grasping me with eager possessive intent.

"That's a good girl. Just tell me anything you want and it will be yours," she soothed before nibbling on my ear again and pinching my nipple. I could feel her care even more vividly than the night before, and I shook with pleasure as the waves passed over me again and again. The pleasure began to build and Jessica wrapped her hand around my shaft.

"You have such a beautiful cock Layna. My little kitten felt so good inside of me last night. Can I see how good it feels inside of other places?" she teased.

"W- Where?" I stammered through a moan, my hips pushing up and down against her hand movements.

"Hmmmm, what about..." Jessica trailed off and began to move away from behind me. I fell back against the pillows that had supported her back, and she moved down between my legs, her face beaming inches away from my penis, which she had deftly taken out from my panties.

Her tongue made contact with the head and my mind started to spin. Her lips wrapped softly around the tip and slid downward slowly. With every inch she went down, I kept hoping she would go just a little further. The warmth of her mouth was incredible, and her tongue did gymnastics around the shaft as it went further and further. I felt the pleasure turn into a tsunami of erotic passion as her lips met the bottom and my entire cock was burried in her throat. Her eyes peeked up at me for a moment, and even with her mouth full, I knew she wanted to tease the hell out of me.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned, throwing my head back. She began to pull back up, sucking hard in an effort to pull every ounce of cum from within me. As the pressure released, her tongue was quick to return, licking up, down, and around every inch of my now throbbing cock.

"It's so soft, yet so hard. Girls really do have the best dicks," Jessica cooed, her eyes connecting with mine when I pulled my head back up.

"You're just... way too amazing... fuck," I murmered, my mind just a collection of sexual instinct and white noise as I fell deeper and deeper in lust. Jessica pulled herself up and put her lips to my ear.

"Do you want me to use your tight little fuck hole?" She breathed, one hand keeping her position stable, and the other stroking me gently.

"Please... please use me. I need you... Jessica," I managed to say. She gave my ear a quick kiss and made a chain of kisses down my neck and stopped at my breast. She licked on the soft skin, leaving shooting pleasure everywhere her saliva touched. After much teasing, her lips wrapped around my nipple and she sucked hard, making me cry out. I cradled her head in my hands, and the imagery of feeding a needy partner struck the same chord as letting her feed on my blood from my neck. I felt needed and desired, more so than I had ever felt before.

She let go from my nipple and I gently urged her to go to my other nipple. She grinned, and tweaked my nipple with her fingers instead.

"Don't forget that I'm in charge here, little kitten. You're so damn cute though, so I'll let it slide this time," she conceded, licking at my other nipple before clamping down and sucking like she had before. Seeing her lips envelope my nipple and the soft skin of my breasts pushed against her face was so amazing that when she removed herself, she caught me staring at her, my lower lip firmly held under my teeth.

"Hmmmm, you really like that, don't you? You want me to feed on you in every way, isn't that right?" she asked, a scheme clearly going through her head. I didn't care what the scheme was, I just wanted to feel her body and her lips as much as possible. I nodded and she moved back down between my thighs.

She reached under my ass and pulled me up so my hole was level with her mouth. Without much warning, she began to swirl her tongue around the opening, prodding slightly inside between licks. I had never felt someone's tongue on my asshole, let alone a tongue laced with erotic chemicals like hers. The warmth seemed to relax my muscles, but also sensitized every nerve around, making me quiver in shock. To my surprise, she slid a finger inside of me, and I didn't realize it until she was massaging my prostate and I felt the sensation shoot through my dick.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled, pushing my ass against her finger to take it deeper.

"Oh? Are you a greedy little slut? Do you want more?" She teased, nearly taking her finger out of me.

"Please, please give me more!" I begged, trying to hold still for her. She grinned and slid three fingers inside of me with ease.

"Is that enough for you, slut?" she asked, starting to lick at my taint as I moaned.

"I want... more... I want it... please." I managed between moans. She grinned even wider, as if she was expecting me to take everything she could give and merely wanted to make me beg for it.

"Okay, but let me know if it's too much..." she purred, as she took a bottle of lube and poured it generously into her hand. With a smooth and gentle push, she started to slide her whole hand inside me.

I felt the stretching of my hole and I nearly came from the feeling of it. As she slid past the widest point, I could feel her fingers beginning to stretch out more, and I couldn't get enough of the feeling of being full. Her lips started to kiss up my cock and I was reaching heights of pleasure that I had never imagined before. Being fucked like the slut I am and being kissed and caressed by her soft lips was too much for me, and my muscles spasmed with the desire to cum.

But as soon as it came, it was coaxed away, and the grin on Jessica's face sent tingles through my whole entire body.

"You're not going to cum yet baby, you have to ask, and then I can give you permission. Do you understand?"

I nodded, unable to form words in my current mindset. She began to move her hand again, and as it went deeper, she began to take my cock down her throat. As her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft, I could feel her fingers pushing, and I saw the small bump in my belly from her hand.

"Oh... oh fuck... Jessica plea-"

Before I could even finish, she began to pull out, faster than she came in, and she moved her mouth in time with her hand. Before I lost the will to hold my head up, her eyes locked onto mine, a mixture of chaotic glee and loving affection beaming at me. Then, she started to fuck me silly.

My head flew back as her hand pushed back into me, and I moaned as she sucked at my eager head, licking up my precum without hesitation. I felt like my ass was going to break but I craved more and more with every thrust. My mind slipped far away, leaving only the animalistic pleasure of being dominated and completely at the mercy of another. I felt like this was where I belonged. A deep feeling began to stir inside me.

"Please... cumming... please." I managed to mutter, coherency completely lost to me.

"You're taking it so good, you're such a good girl, Layna! Let your orgasm build and build, and then cum for me." Jessica said, only briefly removing her lips from my cock before plunging the whole thing back into her throat.

The feeling built up, feeling stronger and more defined, consuming my mind and my heart. My muscles clenched and my back arched upward. My toes curled, and Jessica's free hand found mine just in time for me to squeeze it. She stimulated my prostate and throated my cock as it all crashed through me.

"I'm... cumming!" I yelled, the release sending my whole body into a pure bliss. Every muscle in my body clenched for a moment before starting to quiver uncontrollably. My cries of pleasure rang out in the room, and as my body started to come down, my muscles relaxed and my cries turned into tears. Without me even being aware, Jessica had taken her hand out of me and was quickly wiping it down with a baby wipe. As she tossed the wipe, she leaned forward and climbed on top of me, kissing my body on her way. Then her lips met mine in a gentle embrace and her arms wrapped me up in her care.

"You're okay Layna, my little kitten. You're safe. I'll take care of you. Just breathe. You're okay." Jessica whispered as she planted kisses on my cheeks. My tears began to turn into sobs, the pleasure sending my emotions awry.

"You are... so so... good to me." I managed to say between sniffles and breaths. She hugged me tight and gently rocked back and forth. Joy was bursting out from within me, but it seemed it was inexplicably tied to the pain deep within me.

I was allowing myself to be vulnerable, a feeling I had locked away for so many years in fear that showing it would lead to pain. Unlike before, when my vulnerability was taken advantage of, Jessica held my vulnerability like a fragile gem.

After some time of crying, Jessica pulled away and smiled at me.

"Hey, will you be alright if I go get us some water? You need to stay hydrated after all that." she said, patiently waiting for a response. I took a moment to compose myself enough to form words and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. Thank you," I managed, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand and sniffling. Jessica got up and made her way to the kitchen. I touched the bracelet around my arm and felt a sense of security, something I hadn't felt for so long.

Jessica returned with some water and I took small sips as she snuggled up with me. She pulled out a fluffy blanket and wrapped me in it.

"I don't want my precious girl to get cold," she said, the soft fabric feeling strange after being held against her skin for so long. She brushed some hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Jessica. Thank you so much. For everything."

"You're welcome Layna. You deserve it."

----

"What's going on?" She asked, trying to comfort me as I cried.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I want to disappear." I said, anxiety coursing through my body like a virus.

"I want to be here for you, you can tell me what's going on," she said. I cried into her shoulder.

"Come back upstairs now young lady! Leave him alone!" A voice yelled from above.

She paused.

"Okay," she yelled back. She looked at me and got up. She walked up the stairs. There were no windows in the room. A painting of a storm was on the wall, and two unturned guitars with missing strings sat next to the bed. A collection of dolls sat on a shelf, staring down at me.

"I want to disappear. I feel trapped. I'm scared. What do I do," I muttered, my head in my hands.

"You break out of this room and go." Jessica said. She leaned up against the door frame.

"I have no place to go. She was my place... but now she has chosen someone else."

A note appeared in my lap. It was signed by her and her mother.

"This is all your fault. You're a liar. You're a horrible person. You're a disgrace." It read.

"It's not true Layna. You were struggling. You were growing. They couldn't understand that," Jessica said, now sitting next to me. "That is on them. Not on you."

"It still hurts. I loved her. I thought she was kind and accepting. Now she's turned around and it feels like a slap in the face. I'm scared that everyone is like that. I'm scared of being abandoned."

"I know Layna," Jessica said, taking my hand. "But please, trust me..."

The room started to fade and I was pulled back into reality, the weight of my body returning to the bed. I opened my damp eyes, and through the darkness I could tell Jessica's eyes were open and looking at me.

"I'm not going to turn my back on you like that. I'm going to cherish the light you have and nurture it as much as I can, because the world needs your light. We all struggle, but it makes us who we are. We get stronger each time."

"Jessica, why do you know exactly what to say to make me cry?" I said, my lips quivering as tears spilled over onto the pillow case.

"Because I know how far you have come and the struggles you have been through, yet here you are, still shining."

----

Over the next week, I became surprisingly acclimated to my new life with Jessica. We would wake in the afternoon and have breakfast together, although it was more just me having breakfast and Jessica watching me cook and chatting with me. Then, she would get to work in the basement and I would clean and take care of various housework or go out.

As it got dark, Jessica would always come and see me to make sure I was doing alright and to give me some much needed affection. I always imagined that living with someone who provided so much care and affection would be wonderful, but every time I would still be filled with gratitude. Then, the times when she would feed from me, it felt like I finally had a place in the world where I mattered, where I was loved, and where I was safe.

But as the week came to an end, Jessica seemed nervous.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem... antsy. Is work okay?" I asked as we sat at the table while I ate my breakfast. She sighed and held her head in her hands.