Live to Please...

Story Info
A Slave Girl's Edging.
2.1k words
4.24
24.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers

My waking up to a warm sunshine was a special occurrence in Master's room, as the curtains are usually closed, keeping the room dark until I were to open them to awake my Master, however, today was different... because I forgot to close them the night before, due to... well... activities spontaneously sprung on me by Master...

I stretched out a little on the bed where I'd fallen asleep at Master's feet after a long night of service, still naked, except for my long hair that spilled over my shoulders and partially covered my breasts, enjoying the warmth from the sun against my skin.

At the sound of Master stirring, I glanced over to see him sleeping, so breathtakingly handsome that I melted a little where I was, remembering the night before... how he made me feel so beautiful.

Even as a 'pretty' slave girl, I only had my Master to teach me many important things. Anything desireable about me was because of his patience, and teaching. I know that slave girls are supposed to be lovely, sexual creatures, but without his help, I would still be nothing but a clumsy child, who couldn't be found pleasing in the least. ...Master found me. Gave me my purpose in life again, and made every day colorful and bright, just with the thought of pleasing him again. No, he didn't call for me every night, and didn't give me too much of the pleasure, for then I would be a spoiled wretch, and possibly become ungrateful and selfish, but he let me please him often, for which I would be forever grateful to him.

As I watched him sleep, I couldn't help myself but to crawl over to him and gently brush his hair from his face, so I could fully appreciate it's beauty. Even sleeping, he radiated his dominance, yet also his tender, compassion, at which discovery I risked a soft kiss on his lips. Surely he wouldn't beat me for it... I meant no harm, yet I couldn't help myself...

He stirred, and slowly opened his eyes, blinking at the warm sunshine warming the room, and the appearance of his slave girl, leaning over him.

Shyly, I looked down, scooting away ever so slightly, but the grunt from my Master warned me not to, so I froze.

"So... look who's awake..." He propped himself up with another couple of pillows and looked at me.

"Yes Sir..." I replied timidly.

"And does this slave have any explanation as to why Master was awoken prematurely...?"

I hesitated, unsure of what to say.

"Speak slut." Master commanded.

I bit my lip and bowed myself on the bed, my bare ass in the air.

"Forgive Your slave, Master... she got so lost in the divine beauty of her Master, and she got too carried away... Master looked so peaceful and lovely... and slave wanted so badly to feel his lips on hers... she stole a kiss while Master slept, and disobeyed Master's rules by touching him without his permission..." I knew better than to look up. Master would tell me if that was what he wanted.

"Was the kiss worth the disobedience, slave? Is it worth the punishment Master deals out to naughty little girls?" He asked, tilting my chin up so I could look at his face.

I didn't know how to answer... I could get in trouble for anything I said in an answer...

I bit my lip and tried to hide my whimper.

"No Master... nothing is truly worth disobedience, and Master's disappointment..."

He smirked and let go of my chin, reaching back and slapping my ass hard, to which I did whimper.

"Please forgive me Master... slave begs forgiveness..."

I kissed his hand repeatedly, repeating my pitiful plea until he moved his hand away.

"I'll forgive you, slave, but you don't disobey my rules. Do you understand?" He grabbed a handful of my ass, and squeezed roughly, definitely bruising me, and I cried out.

"Oh yes Sir! Thank You Master for Your mercy..." I breathed as he let go.

Master sat back, moving his arms behind his head, drawing my eyes to a slight bulge underneath the thick comforter.

My mouth began to water, and I looked pleadingly at my Master for approval.

"Oh please Sir... I know I've proven I don't deserve it this morning, but could Master find it in his heart to permit me this once... simply for Master's pleasure... oh please let me suck Your cock Sir! Oh please let me!" I begged him, swallowing again, so desperate to taste him on my lips again.

He shook his head.

"No, little girl. You've shown me that your wants are more important today, so I think we need to do a little grounding. Don't you think?"

I shook my head in protest.

"But Master! Please, you don't have to touch me... just please let me suck You off... please Sir!" I tried again.

Master seemed to smile slowly. Evilly...

"Only on one condition may you have your request, and I don't think you'll want to go for this. You may do so, but only if you stay still while I tease that little pussy, until you want to cum so bad, and I tell you no, but I won't stop then. I'll do whatever I want to that cunt, and if you dare cum, I'll rain Hell down on that ass." He warned. "Your choice." He shrugged.

I was already so wet that I was sure if he so much as touched me, I might cum, so I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it... I needed him so badly...

"Fine... I'll do it, Sir. Please, anything!"

He shrugged again and pulled the blanket away, revealing his gorgeous cock, to which I got onto all fours for immediately.

"Oh Master..." He was already hard, and I caught myself drooling at the thought of pleasing him.

"Bend down. Get that pussy on display, cunt." He ordered, and I obeyed, waiting for his command to begin.

I was so wet, I could feel it running down my thigh, and just as I thought I wouldn't be able to make it any longer, Master grabbed my hair and growled into my ear.

"You'd better suck like your life depended on it. Feel me in your mouth and enjoy it while you can, because I'm going to give you Heaven and Hell, and you're going to go right to the edge of an orgasm. Do you understand me? Right to the fucking edge. Now get sucking."

At his command, I took him in my mouth, and even though he tried to hide it, I heard him grunt in pleasure as my hot mouth enveloped his cock, which made me smile.

As I enjoyed my treat, I could feel Master's fingers teasing at the folds of my pussy... teasing at the slick wetness, and once running his fingernail gently over my clit, which made me shudder.

He moved very slowly, mostly teasing the outside of my pussy, which just made me more wet. Finally he was bored of that, and moved his attention to my clit.

I had been doing rather well, sucking him off like a good girl, but when he started rubbing my clit, I started to lose my bearings.

I moaned quietly at first, trying to still force his cock down my throat, but as he continued, I started to writhe, and get distracted from my task.

"I suggest you keep going." Master warned, still rubbing me, but going faster now.

I moaned again and tried so hard to ignore the sensation between my legs, but it was so hard. With his cock in my mouth, and my clitoris being continuously stimulated, I couldn't think. All I could think about was that I needed more.

I kept sucking furiously at Master's cock, and using my hands to massage his balls, but I wasn't thinking about his pleasure anymore. Only my own.

Soon, my body seemed to electrify, and every time Master's fingers would rub over to top of my clit, my body would convulse once, but as fast as he was going, it was continuous, and I shook in pleasure as I tried to do my job, but I was so close, my body was beginning to shut down... Finally I couldn't take any more.

"Master! Stop! Please stop, Master! I'm gonna cum if You don't! Oh please stop, Master!!" I sobbed, clenching my pussy tightly to keep from releasing.

"It was your choice, slave. you wanted Master's cock so badly, you get to deal with the consequences of your own actions." He replied calmly, only rubbing me faster and harder.

"Please Master! I don't want a punishment! I can't hold it any more Master!" I cried.

He slapped my ass hard, and inserted one finger into me, still torturing my poor clitoris, but he didn't stop with one, he inserted another one, then began finger fucking me with one hand, while rubbing me with the other.

Any concern with his cock had been blocked out, as I forced myself to abstain from releasing, but my sobs continued as I began to accept my fate. I was going to cum on accident... and Master was going to be disappointed in me and punish me...

I knew he wouldn't be angry, as that wasn't the kind of man he was, but disappointing him broke my heart because I just wanted him to always be proud of me.

At this point, my face was buried in Master's lap, crying. My pussy ached so badly, and I felt my eyesight darken, and my body start to go numb. That was it. I was cumming.

Just as I gave up, Master pulled his fingers out, slapped my ass again, and forced me forward by my hair.

"Cum, you whore. Cum for your Master." He ordered, just as I exploded, squirting everywhere, and collapsing into him. I don't remember exactly how loud I screamed, bur Master's smile causes me to believe that it was definitely loud.

Having not expected to be permitted to cum at all, it was a shock once I realized what had happened.

I could've maybe seen a ruined orgasm, but definitely not a real one. The truth was, I'd expected a complete denial, and once I was present again, I got onto the floor and bowed all the way to the ground, fully prostrate in front of my Master.

"Oh thank You Sir! Oh I know I didn't deserve it, and I'm so sorry! Thank You Master for being so kind to a worthless slave! Oh Master thank You!" I blubbered as he turned to me, then got out of the bed, standing tall in front of me.

"Get up. Kneel." He commanded, and I obeyed immediately, hands on my thighs that were spread apart, palms up.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair, and forced my head up, then with his other hand, he took his still hard cock and began to stroke it in front of me.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, in case he should decide to use it, and he teased me by tapping the head of his cock against my tongue. I could taste a drop of precum, and it got my mouth watering again for him. I knew I'd lost the privilege of pleasuring him, but maybe he would still allow me to be his cum dumpster...

He jerked off for a moment before grunting and shooting his precious seed all over my face and chest.

I moaned and went to collect it with my fingers, and lick it all up, but Master shook his head.

"No slave. You didn't earn that privilege this time. You lost it when you decided to cum." He said, releasing my hair.

I knew better than to argue, especially after being allowed to cum after he'd told me no originally, but I did lick my lips sadly, knowing that a whole load of his cum had been wasted...

"Yes Master... thank You Sir for rewarding me, even though I didn't deserve it, and thank You for being firm with me... I remember my place... thank You Master...

He smiled at me and brushed some hair out of my eyes.

"You look so beautiful with my cum all over you... you little slut..."

"Master..." I moaned, nuzzling him gently.

"Come, pet. We'll take a shower together, and start our day. Does that sound good?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes please, Master. May I wash You?" I asked, sounding hopeful.

He laughed and petted me affectionately.

"A greedy little thing, aren't you?" He asked, firmly, but gently wrapping his hand in my hair, making me blush.

"Forgive me, Sir..."

He smiled and kissed my head.

"My little slut... I suppose you may."

With that, he walked to the bathroom, and I crawled behind him, smiling.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers