Live Together

Story Info
Torrid afternoon lesbian sex.
898 words
4.41
14.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

Hi again. I'm really happy to share with you the following story. Let me know in the comments your thoughts.

I hope you really enjoy it.

**********

I couldn't stop. It was as if someone would have spilled syrup on that delicious flower of pinky flesh and its chubby clitoris. Five minutes have passed by since I had my face bellow her vagina, and she seemed to enjoy it so much that, for seconds, she closed her eyes to quiver in ecstasy.

My hands have taken control of her thighs, and her smooth skin felt as if it would have been reaped from milk, it was white and her softness felt as a delicate Chinese pottery. My tongue and her clit made love without doubts. In fact, my chin was ached.

This battle started when I got to the apartment. I found her with tight-fitting black jeans, and she wasn't wearing bra under her white top. She was in the bedroom, bended aside the bed, looking for something. I wore silent sport shoes, so she didn't notice I was there. When looking those insolent big hips, I slammed them with my pelvis. Due to the strength of my push, she fell flat on her face. Surprised she tried to find out what had just happened. She saw me when picking herself up from the floor. She just took my cheek with her fingers to compel me lay on the bed.

On that big square which forms the king size where we both sleep together, she pounced on me. She gave me a tender kiss, of minutes, of seconds, of an eternity that whirled in her rubs. Our breasts urged for seeing each other, and synchronized, we undress throwing our clothes like streamers in a party, or like water on a multitude in a burning summer afternoon. We embraced each other until our bodies shaped a hub which shook furious, and revolved like a wool ball on the bed. She was above, I was beneath. She gave me fond kisses, I imposed sumptuous licks.

At least, an hour has passed by since all this started. I was trying to swallow that juicy labia when she, apparently, felt satisfied, or maybe not because she just stood up on the bed. My tongue asked for more though my chin was thankful for that little break while she was hypnotized staring at my nudity. She seemed to examine every arm, rib, and my soul included. I just glanced her as if she were a voluptuous incomprehensible park statue.

Facing that perverted leer, I covered my breasts and my Venus with my hands. She continued to scan all the flesh my body offered. she didn´t know where to start her lunch. I took a white pillow to cover myself. We grinned together but she threw away my improvised cloth; then she got comfortable to start a new position.

It wasn't something from beyond. She opened up her thighs and sat on my bush which was sticky and with tiny curled hair. The exercise, this time, was slope against slope. We hammered with a lot of strength, to make our pink bottoms prickle, electrifying each cell of our bodies. Sharp hits spilled all over the room. They were watery snaps because of the flood which started to soak our thighs, hips, and crotches. We kissed each other while moving our butts simultaneously. We just have made up with a new sex game in which she drew juicy rings with her pussy on mine.              She halted again. She didn´t want the encounter to stop. Moaning and quivering, we abruptly got up naked from the bedroom to stare at the whole city through the large window. The afternoon, and its stifling sun, converted us in anonymous sex ladies. We embraced each other. She caressed my hips, while I entertain myself tangling my fingers in her hair. We have made love with opened wide curtains as if we were actresses at the stage, without selected wardrobe, just sweating skins sufficed; in order to make the public stand up for clapping euphoric; to make kinky men howl, and sanctimonious prudish ladies torment themselves, staring perversely at a gruesome duel of four tits and two vaginas.

Time to resume the activity, in fact, she dragged me toward the bed. Upon laying down on me, her face was exploring me there... at my bush; there... where blood and life flow. I embraced her by her waist. I felt how her weight didn't let me breathe. I saw her hips, her waist, and that sort of mouth of opened labia that compelled me to lick, with an unexplainable pleasure, which I had withheld in my cleavage.

Anxious, my hands started to grasp her butt. She used her tongue to defy my clit while my eyes saw in ecstasy her pussy glowing, drooling and melting like strawberry ice cream in summer sun. That labia seemed to talk to me. My thoughtless mouth tried to mute them while my hands petted her hips softness. Her vagina and my mouth, were magnetized until an unexpected mutual quake arrived making us feel exhausted and shivered.

She naps like a stone right now, deeply, and placidly.

Thus, without a previous plan, we celebrated the end of the tiring semester of Financial Management I lectured, and these wonderful five months we already live together.