All Comments on 'Liveaboard Fun'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
gossixgossixabout 20 years ago
"Unfinoished Symphony"?

Great story, well structured with interesting characters.

However, 'Is it finished?'

The cruise is still not finished and the real fun has just begun.

To hit the ton you need to finish it and make the remainder of the story even hotter.

Otherwise, great tale and keep up the good work.

gossix

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
sign me up!!

i never thought a non-stop action story would be so riveting!! well written, well structured... believable characters... though I was sort of routing for Susan to do it with Jimmy or Dad for her first time.... but what i loved most, was the carefree attitude of enjoyment that permeated the whole story..... now I have to explore more of your writings... thank you...

fickfroschfickfroschalmost 20 years ago
more!

Give us the continuation of this fine story!!

Bill0675Bill0675almost 20 years ago
Absolutely the hottest !!

I've read this story a number of times and it never fails to get me steaming. It has it all, young inexperienced girls, and boys, orgies, Incest (my favorite) and nudism also a favorite of mine. This is a must read for people who like to read about incest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
*pant pant*

i think this would be a good time to go masturbate,

thanks for the inspiration!

BetaTrine_FluxBetaTrine_Fluxalmost 20 years ago
nice one

nice, very nice. great idea, great plot, great structure, great characters, and thus a damn great story. very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MMMM..............

this is the hottest story of all time!!!.......

jackrabbitjimjackrabbitjimover 19 years ago
Wow

You never cease to surprise or entertain..

noel.dnoel.dover 19 years ago
Simply the best

This is easily the hottest long story ever. It took me a good couple of hours to read in its entirety and in that time, even though I was masturbating constantly, cumming three times, I never lost my hardon. Much more by this author please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
whew

it is not bad just that i like jimmy more and i think he should me more of the main charactert than susan.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Diving, diving, diving

Excellent story, well written, and vveeerrrryyyyy exciting, kept me hard all the way, I probably could have cum 2 or 3 times, but I'm saving it for REAL SEX!!!! U gotta 10.

Rudy

krlsootskrlsootsover 18 years ago
Nice

The story was almost perfect, I even forgot smoking for the 3-4 hours I spent on reading the story. But I would've liked if her first time would've been more romantic. Gang bang is a nice solution too, though. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it got me soooo wet

Absolutely senstional. I masturbated the whole time and came at least 4 times. The only criticism is that there could have been a bit more character development and that they should have had sex underwater while diving. Easily my favourite story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What can I say?

Not enough superlatives to describe how hot this story is. I think the next chapter shoild be about family loving when they(Don, Jane, Jimmy, and Susan) get back home. Anything would be possible.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More! More! More!

1-22-03? It's been way to long. This story needs some more chapters, a sequel, needs to be continued. This is my most favorite of all my favorites in the category.

Maybe there could be a reunion with another trip, maybe have cousins come with, expanding the group.

Susan is just getting started and needs to be exploited, HE HE.

You write so well you could make it work. So, heat up the PC and let us have more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sizzzzling!!

Long...but enjoyable. Ed & Alice were the catalysts. Love your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"Pretty Good!"

"It was pretty good, but it does need a tad of work. Great characters, great sex, and great setting. But it really ticked me off every minute when it was just going to get better when the fucking bell goes off to go diving. Shit, fuck the scuba diving! I fuck all day and night than do that shit. And that's another thing, it took forever for Susan to lose her virginity. Come on now! I knew alot of virgin girls when I was in high school and when they were confronted by hard cocks. Well, let's just say they weren't virgins much longer. As for the ending, it was pretty good. You could make it even better if you added more hot scenes. I hope you continue the story, I like to know what happens next. I liked to see all the women especially Susan gets DP'ed. And oh, one more thing, you forget to add the rest of the characters names in the gangbang orgy. Where the fuck was Mary & Sue and God knows who else. When I write orgy scenes I always keep a list of characters right next to me so I never forget nobody. All in all. I'll give you 90% not a hundred."

jbtosb04jbtosb04almost 14 years ago
GREAT !

Now that's the kind of cruise I'd like to go on....All that pussy to suck & fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My studied opinion

WHEEEEEEEEEEE EE EEE EEE E E !!!

Tastysweet69Tastysweet69almost 13 years ago
omg!!!!!

i RARELY LEAVE COMMENTS BUT THIS HAS TO BE BYFAR THE BEST STORY IVE READ ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER!!!!! pLEASE WRITE MORE THIS WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Dive, dive, dive!

A great piece of erotica, with well rounded characters and realistic behaviour among protagonists as barriers are broken down and the incestuous acts of love encompass the whole family.

If you read this and don't get turned on you ain't human, baby!

Recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There's more than three positions.

I liked the story a lot, but I found that eventually I was left unsurprised at the positions used. Most of the story was spent with one partner sitting on a bunk and the other sitting between their knees, on the floor. A very small portion of the story was spent with 69, and then the remainder was doggy style. There was no variety. Susan had 5 men at her disposal at the finale, and Bunny *always* had at least 2. No one once though of double penetration, anal, cowgirl style, missionary position, or the smorgasboarg of other options that exist? I don't mean to be critical, but really; with that makes characters having sex practically 24/7, some variety would be nice.

Other than that, great story. The characters felt real, except the youngest ones' way of talking. No high schooler actually says "You bet!" like someone from the Scooby-Doo show. Trust me, I'm a high schooler.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years ago
WOW! That was impressisve!

I can tell you really enjoy writing. I can imagine the amount of time it took to create this story. I loved the characters, & it kept me hot & interested through the whole read. Great job!

flashlightundercoversflashlightundercoversover 12 years ago
Um, WOW?

WOW! I feel like I just watched a full-length adult film with a plot! Other than a couple of mis-placed names(from other stories?,) I was completely absorbed in the story as if I was invisible, and on the vessel with them. I truly enjoy your pen's path and will be looking for other stories from you. I say, Bravo!

NinjaMike21297NinjaMike21297over 12 years ago
Please, Write More!

This was by far the best story I've read here, and I can proudly say that it was one of the few with an interesting plot. I found it so erotic that there was much sucking pussy, and would love to read more.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 12 years ago
Absolutely the best!

I have read this more than once and each time I read it , I get totally absorbed by it. So erotic and well written, I wish there were more.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
a really engrossing fun read!!

enjoyed this incest,sex tale muchly!! yum, yum, family sex is the best!! more like this, please!!

hamofhamofabout 12 years ago
absolutely the best!!

see above!!

psp0910psp0910about 12 years ago
One of your BESTS!!

not to mention you are one of the best writers here. . :) loved it. Keep writing!

JamworkSJamworkSalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic!! I would love a continuation, a second dive trip or reunion and lots of DPs.

Cheers.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Oh! Fucking HOT!

Without doubt, this story was the hottest I've ever read. It had all my favorite fantasies, incest, group sex, orgies, voyeurism and, finally anal. The only thing missing that would have made it a bit more interesting was male bi-sexualism.

Anyway, you did a great job of writing and presentation .

magiczmagiczover 11 years ago
best

one of the best stories i have seen in the category

prop69prop69over 11 years ago
LONG

Way tooo fucking long. Break it up into shorter stories

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 11 years ago
Loved It

Sure it was long, but there's no reason you can't come back and pick it up again later. I loved it, but it needed just a little bit more editing. Some names were randomly mentioned and then disappeared. Mary and Rob just kind of disappeared not even half way through. Where were Harve and Sue at the final orgy? They could have had some fun too. An excellent story, one I will be revisiting many times.

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
Poorest of all Tryanything Stories - I explain why.

I' m a big fan of your stories many of which have an uncanny instinct for moments that tap into extremely powerful sexual taboos in a way that few writers manage to do. I'm talking about things like when the sister in Service has her appointment for sex with her father's golfing buddy, or when her brother surprises their mom screwing with the very same golfing buddy, and he walks right in and gets into the act with his mother who is shocked, to put it mildly, and wants to stop everything but the two males just keep going in concert and the father's gold buddy even tells the son to take over squeezing his Mom's clit. The mother, in spite of her extreme discomfort at having her son walk in on her and then fingering her, just can't suppress her immediate sexual fervor and goes on to have a powerful explosive orgasm.

There are similar moments in My Sister the Bitch, Jenny, Erin, Summer Camp etc.

Liveaboard Fun has so many characters with similar sounding names (Susan and Sue etc.) that it is hard to keep them straight. In addition there is not much build up and anticipation so that the sex scenes have little power, in my opinion.

Certainly compared to your other stories this one is the least interesting.

SexyLadyLolaSexyLadyLolaalmost 11 years ago
Not Bad, but...

The story wasn't bad, but had some problems. You changed Rob's name to Adam, then Mark, then back to Rob. You also dropped some characters from the ensemble. Where were Harve, Sue, Rob, and Mary at the end?

Also, the sex became so common, that excitement was also lost. If you're going to write such a long story, you need to keep us enticed and excited to see what happens next.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

One of absolute favorite stories. The length of the story might turn some people off but the sex never ends throughout the whole story. My favorite part was when Susan watched her parents fuck right in front of her and the she went down on each one when they finished.

johnb110johnb110over 8 years ago

I have read this again having read it the first time a few years back. I really enjoyed it both times with some very horny scenes. There is though a fair bit of repetition in the sex scenes and maybe too many characters. Some folk just seemed to get lost from the story. Some more variety with the sex would be good but having said all that, this is definitely one of the better stories on the site and worthy of 5 stars

a_flyboy_tooa_flyboy_tooabout 8 years ago
WOW! Great Story.

WOW! Great story - a favorite for me. Good characters. Pretty good on grammar. Good sex descriptions. Loved the incest, orgy, and lesbian themes, and the boat and diving platform that locks the characters together. Well done!

skykingdomskykingdomover 7 years ago

Please continue this story..its damn great

andrepkandrepkover 5 years ago
Well done!

There are few things more sensual than scuba diving in the nude... When I did that, unfortunately, the other passengers were not exactly like these horny lucky divers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A page turner!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. The way you weave your words and includes the thoughts of how many characters throughout your story kept me enthralled in the storytelling. At first glance seeing 14 pages you never know if it's going to be a good story or not but there is no regrets in reading your wonderful telling of this passionate Adventure

bunkeracebunkeraceabout 4 years ago
Sue and Harve

Sue and Harve missed the party. Will they join in later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

Please ad a sequell.

goducks111goducks111over 3 years ago
another 5 star story

Wow - just great. on to my next story by you.

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

very nice. looking forward to more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder did the woman let different guys fuck them and got knocked up I knocke there was 10 of us guys two wives on board we all played strip poker both wives lost both husbands told us guess are wives going to be gangbanged one guys said bareback too group of us took one of wives to bow and other took the other one on bow wive was screaming real loud as we putting three cocks in her cunt and ass come fined out wasn't on birth control we unloaded in her she started crying saying I might be knocked up now we said great and you won't know who the father is either just you bastered she yelled out then fuck shit out me then we picked her up Brot her where the other wife was told her husband your wife thinks she might be knocked up he said well thats good other wife said to her husband I might be too husbands said well lets fuck shit out of them both wives screamed from having more cocks pushed up into them for rest of cruise we used them as sperm banks we video them we even did rape sceens too by last day both were knocked up

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. IMHO, the only way story would have had more satisfying ending was for Don to punch and knock out Ed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Very sexy and excellent pacing. I love how Susan develops over the course of her dive vacation. A sequel would be nice, but as it stands one of my favorites and one of your best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9319 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

SIMILAR Stories