All Comments on 'Liverpool Ch. 16'

by Navajazz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can one read this and not feel sad for Navajazz

and those of his ilk?

sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years ago
Excellent, as always!

The multi-layered story keeps readers engaged and eager for more (well, except for those "anonymous" readers who don't "get" BDSM yet can't stop reading it!). Looking forward to the next installment!

NavajazzNavajazzalmost 15 years agoAuthor
To Mr/s Anonymous

To the people/person who constantly leaves comments about how they pity or feel sorry for people like me, I have three things to say. a) I'm female, read the biography next time dipstick; b) if this sort of thing makes you feel uncomfortable then maybe you should stop reading stories from the BDSM catagory and find something else instead and c) at least I'm brave enough to use a name, how about you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it

to all those who don't love this series ....what have you been reading ??? ........ this is one of the best series's i have read and i hope it continues more and more. Thank you so much navajazz for sharing this story with us !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rare Gift in Your Stories

I applaud your ability to keep the main characters in your story developing and sympathetic as your tale progresses. Unlike almost all of the stories of similar topic on Literotica, you have written characters with whom the reader can identify.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous