Lives Changed Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
The siblings begin to deal with the change in their lives.
7.9k words
4.66
41.7k
67

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack woke early the next morning, startled by a ray of light that had hit him right in the face. His right arm felt strangely squashed and his back was a little tight, but he felt well rested even though he knew it was much earlier than his usual time. He turned his head to look at the alarm clock on his bedside table. The alarm clock he expected to see was missing. So was his nightstand. Instead, he looked at the naked body of his sleeping sister. She must have freed herself from the sheets and lay spread out in all her naked glory. Sleeping peacefully, her chest was slowly moving with every breath she took. He needed a moment to take it all in. He must have fallen asleep in his sister's bed, after... He found it difficult to find words to adequately describe last night's events, which had developed so suddenly and unexpectedly.

Looking over her naked body, he began to remember: Sally had been trapped under her collapsed shelves, he had freed her. He had gotten horny as hell from smelling the scent of her pussy. She must have been turned on as well, as the crotch of her panties, that had been so close to his face, had shown a large wet patch. The siblings had fallen on the floor after Sally had tried to pull herself up against him. Somehow they had started kissing. It had felt great, comforting, natural.

He remembered how her lips had touched his. A little, unexpected peck at first, her lips lingering a bit longer the second time. Kiss following kiss, each lasting a little longer than the previous one. He hadn't expected his sister to respond to his probing tongue, and when she opened her mouth and allowed him in, their tongues had danced in each other's mouths. She had sucked on his tongue as if it was his dick, and he had used it to fuck her mouth as if it was her pussy. It had felt crazy-good. Even the memory of it felt great.

He had felt her tits. They were just right, small, soft and firm at the same time. As he looked at them now, sitting proud on top of her chest, two perky handfuls, each a little bigger than an orange, with a pink nub on top, he noticed how her nipples were still sticking out in her sleep. He remembered how he had pinched them a couple of times last night, and how she had liked it. Each time he had pinched, she had let out a moan and held him a little tighter.

Her pussy, that had been so wet, open and ready, and that she had put on full display for him last night, was mostly hidden now, only the tuft of brown hair on her full, fleshy mound in view, marking its position between her legs. She still smelled of sex, though.

He remembered how he had stroked her wet lips, how he fingered her opening and how she had enjoyed his fingers rubbing her clit, when he finally found it. He had never seen anyone come as hard as his sister had come from his fingers last night, bucking her spasming pussy against his hand. As he remembered how wet she had been, and how her fluids had dripped from her swollen cunt, his dick began to grow again.

Finally, she had demanded he stick his prick in her cunt, and he had obliged. It hadn't taken long and she had come again. She had taken him with her this time, and he had released his seed deep inside her pussy.

Jack smiled.

--

Sally woke from feeling an unusual push in her side. She opened her eyes and looked straight into his smiling face. The sight of his smile comforted her, and she smiled back at him, slightly turning her body towards him. Her eyes wandered, too, and took in his body: His face, his chest with only a few, dark hairs, his strong, muscular arms, his flat belly, his cock.

She, too, remembered the feelings and sensations from last night. She had started it all by pecking him full-on on his lips. She didn't remember why she'd done it. It had seemed like the right thing to do. Their kissing had driven her insane and made her pussy leak. He had squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, making her as wet and ready as she had never been before.

She had stroked his dick, felt his sticky pre-cum on her hand, and finally dared to kiss, lick and suck her brother's hard cock. She remembered his moans as her wet mouth explored him. He had jerked when she wrapped her wet mouth around its tip, and he spasmed when she started to swirl her tongue around it in her mouth. He had tasted salty and tangy. She liked his taste.

He had played with her pussy in just the right way, too. Once he found her clit, he had stroked it with small flicks of his finger, which built up her arousal until she hit the point of no return and she exploded. The siblings had interacted perfectly, like in a well-rehearsed choreography. Yet, their play had never been rehearsed. The memories of last night gave her butterflies in the pit of her stomach, and small beads of lubrication started to form in her pussy again.

Her smile widened. She looked down and saw the rod she had been stroking, kissing and exploring last night standing at attention again this morning.

The smile on his face, the first thing she saw this morning, was reassuring and she felt safe.

--

"Good morning." she said, stretching her arms over her head, making her tits jiggle a bit and exposing the soft skin of her shaved arm pits.

"Good morning sis." His voice was tender and warm. "Are you OK?"

He really wanted to know if she felt about last night as he did: relaxed, easy and in a strange way content and very happy, but he was afraid to ask her, in part, because he wasn't sure if she shared his feelings towards her, and in part because he was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to feel what he felt for his sister.

"Yes, I'm good, I think." Her answer put him at ease. "You feel nice and warm."

He leaned over and lightly kissed her forehead. When she didn't object to his kiss, he placed his hand on her flat stomach and lazily started to draw circles on her skin, around her navel, slowly moving downwards towards her mound. She, too, started stroking his skin lazily, her hand moving along his upper thigh, inching its way up to his groin. Looking at his swollen prick she giggled playfully: "You have a boner again, Jack!"

Jack didn't answer her. When his hand reached her mound, he let his fingers graze through her small tuft of hair. He cupped her mound, and his fingers touched her pussy, helped by her slowly spreading her thighs. As he pushed down into her warm, soft cleft, he felt her slickness coating the tip of his finger. "Oh yes, Jack!" Sally moaned quietly in his ear. "Rub my clit." Jack was glad that he wasn't the only one who was horny for his sibling. It was clear now that Sally wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Sally grabbed his hard rod, wrapped her fingers around it and started moving back and forth along his length, exposing his purple head with every downstroke, hiding it behind his foreskin whenever she moved up. His head looked delicious, purple, shiny and big, almost like a ripe plum. She was dying to taste him and asked, her voice slightly husky from her growing excitement: "Can I kiss your dick again, Jack?"

"You kissed it last night, Sally. You can kiss it again now, if you want to." Jack replied. Sally didn't need asking twice. She got up on her knees, moved her head down towards his groin and started planting tiny kisses around his belly button, as she moved her mouth closer to the purple, plump and now very swollen tip of his cock.

With every little kiss she gave him, Jack's arousal grew. He couldn't wait to feel her warm, wet mouth wrapped around his hard prick again.

But for now, Sally had other plans. She wanted to draw out her own pleasure, and his, by teasing him a little, never losing sight of the big prize, the plump purple head of his cock. She kissed him everywhere: on this left thigh, on his right thigh, to the left of the swollen tip and to the right. On his belly, slightly above the purple head, her tongue tracing a wet trail across his stomach, but never touching him where he needed it most. Jack opened his legs and lifted his pelvis, moving his dick closer to her mouth, hoping this would stop her teasing and convince her to finally take him in. When his dick nearly touched her lips, however, she quickly moved down, and started licking and kissing the wrinkled skin of his scrotum. Her tongue swirling lightly around, she carefully traced each of his balls with the tip of her tongue, softly moving them around in their confinement. She placed her tongue under each of the two lumps that were hidden in their skinny container, weighing each on her tongue for a brief moment, and then she started to suck. Jack had never felt anything like it in his life. One of his balls was being sucked in to her mouth, slowly, tenderly. She continued moving her tongue against it, causing him to squirm each time she gently pressed against his tender flesh in her mouth. Then she switched over to the other one. Each time she sucked one of his tender globes into her mouth, his cock twitched, and he had a hard time not to reach down and stroke it. Low moans escaped his throat each time one of his testicles entered or left her mouth.

She relished his scent. He smelled manly, musky and very much like himself. It was intoxicating. Down here, she was able to take him in with all her senses: She smelled his musky aroma, she tasted the salty flavour of his excited skin, she saw his very swollen cock throbbing above the tender flesh she was licking and sucking so skilfully, and she felt the hairy skin and delicate texture of his balls in their soft confinement against her lips, mouth and tongue. As she was teasing him more and as he became more and more excited, she heard his long, powerful moans.

Her pussy was starting to leak its fluids now, producing more than it was able to hold, and drops of her lubrication seeped from her swollen and opening slit, dripping onto the bed in long, silver strands, like honey dripping from a jar. She was on fire and her hot wetness was coating her thighs. He hadn't even touched her, yet, and she was nearly ready to cum. Unable to bear her own excitement any more, she moved her fingers between her legs to feel her hungry cunt that was aching for attention.

Jack noticed that Sally had started to play with herself. He extended his hand towards her lower body and started to move her ass closer to his head. When her leg touched his cheek, he lifted it up and over his head. His face was now between her legs and he took in the sight of her hand rubbing her excited cunt. Just like he had done last night, he was able to smell the excitement that was emanating from her hot and swollen pussy, her liquid dripping from her wet folds. He inhaled her aroma. It was intense and highly erotic. He watched her slick fingers moving feverishly along her slit, trying to soothe the itch she was feeling. He heard the squishy sounds her slick fingers made against her well lubricated lips as she stroked herself. He felt the heat that radiated from her hot vagina onto his face.

At first, he kissed her thighs, which were nearest to his mouth. Then he lifted his head a bit to be able to reach her sex. As she felt his kisses, she withdrew her hand to allow him access to her hot centre. When he saw her cunt uncovered, wide open, deeply red and slick with her juices, dripping wetness and hovering above his mouth, he wanted to taste her. Jack slowly extended the tip of his tongue and tentatively touched her lips, left first, then right, his tongue drawing small circles on her excited flesh. Her taste was clean, sweet, deep. He loved it. He lifted his head more to get closer to her deliciously wet folds. He licked. Slowly at first. Bottom to top, top to bottom. His tongue moved across her folds with ease. He inched his face closer and closer to her until he felt his nose touch her vagina. When he finally pulled back for some air, the strands of her wetness kept his tongue connected with her pussy in a translucent, silverish web.

Just as he had explored her with her fingers last night, he now traced her pussy with his tongue, until he was able to find his way around her with his eyes closed. He inserted his tongue and circled her opening, lapping up her dew that was flowing freely from her folds. He licked towards her ass, tickling the little wall of skin that separated her pussy from her butt. He licked down towards her clit. He found the magic button, hidden in its fold, and gently teased it with the tip of his tongue. She jumped from his touch. Wanting to get even, teasing her, he only briefly touched her there before he withdrew his tongue from her clit and licked towards her back again, all the time caressing her gently with his tongue, closely observing her reactions. Her pussy spasmed as he reached her wet opening and he spent some time there, collecting more of her sweet feminine nectar.

Sally had readily given up her feverish masturbation in anticipation of the pleasures Jack's tongue would bring her. She was not disappointed. The sensations his eager tongue gave her were indescribable. She felt as if she was melting, her hot juices dripping out of her, making a hot, gooey mess of Jack's face. Jack was lapping at her cunt like a kitten lapping up cream. Short, quick flicks of his tongue, touching every fold, every nook and every cranny, on occasion entering the depth of her tunnel in search for more of her sweet juice. She was in heaven.

Sally explored Jack's rock-hard shaft now. She was licking it. Full length. Up and down, back up and back down again. Every time he tickled her clit she licked his tip. When her pussy spasmed because he had found just the right spot to lick, she went for the tender valley at the back of his cock and circled it with her tongue, first licking the glossy tip, then tickling the small ridge that separated his head from the shaft. His cock twitched and moved excitedly underneath her tongue. It didn't take long and Sally, too, was able to lap up his nectar, the gooey drops of his pre-cum, which she picked up with the tip of her tongue, amazed by the strands the thick liquid was able to form, connecting her mouth with his cock even when they were not touching. She wanted more.

She picked up his hard cock with one hand and held it upright, pulling down the skin of his shaft to further expose the thick and purple head. She watched the thick drops of clear liquid appear each time she squeezed, and used her thumb to catch them and spread them around his head for even lubrication. She opened her mouth and took his purple head in, slowly, careful not to scrape him with her teeth, never stopping to stroke his dick, moving his foreskin down and up and down and up, When she had managed to take all of his head in her mouth, she started pushing further, challenging herself, taking in more and more of his length, rubbing her tongue against him as she went down, and also as she pulled up again. It didn't take long and she was comfortable moving her head up and down his shaft. Each time his dick hit the back of her mouth, she gagged slightly. The sensation was odd but not at all unpleasant. When she had him deep inside her mouth she felt full, and her breathing was cut off for a split second. Pulling back, her mouth filled with her saliva, coating his thick member, making it juicy and slick. Each time she let him slip out to get some air, thick strands of saliva extended from her lips to the end of his cock. It felt amazing. Down below she was leaking her pussy juice freely onto Jack's face and up above, copious amounts of saliva drooled uncontrollably from her mouth onto his shaft and balls.

The siblings were riding each other's bodies now. Jack was bucking like a stallion, and Sally answered his forceful movements with strong downward thrusts of her pelvis, as if she was trying to stay in the saddle. He was pumping his prick up against her open mouth. The movement of her rough tongue against his throbbing cock caused his arousal to grow beyond belief. Sally pressed her cunt hard against his mouth, forcing his tongue to lick her in just the right ways. She held him tightly between her thighs, allowing his tongue access only to her clit now. With each thrust of his cock in her mouth, her quivering cunt contracted against his probing, rasping tongue, sending more and more waves of pleasure across her body. The taste of his salty pre-cum on her tongue and the musky aroma of his arousal in her nose drove her insane.

Whenever Jack pulled his cock back from her mouth, she tock a breath. Every time he entered her, she moved her tongue across his head, and each time he felt her tickle his head, the muscles in his groin contracted a little more. He was ready to come now, and increased his speed, forcing her to swallow quicker, faster, deeper. She followed his rhythm, taking her breaths faster and faster now.

As Jack started hammering her mouth, the muscles in Sally's lower body started to contract faster and faster, making her cunt pulse in anticipation, clenching his mouth and tongue tighter and tighter with every move. She felt light in her head and a little dizzy from her heavy breathing.

Jack couldn't take any more. The muscles in his belly contracted rhythmically, jerking his hips up against her mouth, unable to control his movement, and his legs went rigid. His cock grew thicker and thicker, as if it wanted to burst out of the tight confines of her mouth. He felt the rough surface of his sister's tongue going around his sensitive head one last time, and his cock exploded.

His mind went blank and Jack shot rope after rope of his hot, sticky and salty cum deep into Sally's mouth.

When his cum filled her throat, for a split second Sally felt as if she was going to drown. Using the last little bit of control she had left, she opened her mouth to get some air, and his huge load of cum flowed down his hard shaft, running across his ass this time, before it pooled on the bed.

Sally lost all control of her body, and all her perception was focused only on the small bud Jack was licking. She felt one last flick of his tongue on her clit, and the world around her went dark as her orgasm hit her. As she collapsed on top of her brother, spent and satisfied like she had never been before, her pussy released the last of her liquids in one final squirt that left his face smothered with her juices.

They must have held on to each other for at least fifteen minutes, or maybe five, or twenty. Who knew? Who cared?

Jack spoke first: "Wow! Who taught you this, sis?"

"Nobody, Jack. Made it all up just now." his sister replied, beaming. "You were pretty powerful, too, though. I've never felt as spent before."

Sally let her exhausted but very satisfied body roll off his and got out of her bed. "Going to hit the shower. School day!" Jack smiled at her silently. He still couldn't believe it. In the space of less than 12 hours he had come twice by his sister's making, his sister three times by his.

The hot water from the shower cascading over her body felt refreshing. She was exhausted but felt exhilarated at the same time. She had never before come as much in one night. Spreading the soap over her body, cleaning off the signs of their lovemaking - and she was sure they had made love and not just fucked - she closed her eyes.

She could still feel him, smell him, sense his presence around her, even though he was in the other room. This was new to her. It was different to what she had with her boyfriends, who were interested mostly in stealing kisses and "getting into her pants", referring to the respective level of success as "first base", "second base", "third base" and "home run". What her brother and she had was so much more, deeper and truly intimate. She was a little scared of her new feelings for her brother, but she was sure she wouldn't want to be separated from him again, ever.