Lives Changed Forever Ch. 05

Story Info
In trouble. The siblings face consequences.
10.8k words
4.64
21.2k
30

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, Jack, wake up, we slept in."

Sally was slightly panicky. She shook Jack's body, trying to wake him up. Slowly opening his sleepy eyes, Jack mumbled, "What are you doing, Sally? Don't worry, it'll be all right."

"But it's ten past seven already and I have to get to school, Jack. We slept in mom's bed and never changed the sheets last night. We won't have time to change them now, Jack! She'll surely find out about us."

Jack was instantly wide awake. Sally was right. They didn't have any time to lose this morning. The siblings got up, quickly made their mother's bed, picked up the coat, shoes and the red stockings from where they had left them on the living room floor last night and got ready.

There was nothing, really, they could do about the large cum stain they had made when they were fucking last night. There was no time to change the sheets now, and besides, if they changed them, their mother would surely become suspicious. They took a quick shower, got dressed and left the house. There was no time for coffee this morning.

--

The day continued as awfully as it had started. In school, Marilee and Jessica had not wasted any time spreading the "news" of Sally and Jack holding hands at the mall yesterday afternoon. By the time Sally arrived at school, the rumor had spread around, and although nobody confronted her directly, Sally sensed that something was not right.

Second class, Sex Ed, the class Sally had been looking forward to ever since the siblings made love in Mr. Matthews' classroom on Saturday, was boring as usual. Any evidence of their activities during the party on Saturday had disappeared, and the room was just as bland as it had been every day before and would be every day after their escapade.

The topic of the class was Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Mr. Matthews' stance on the subject was, as always, that the best protection from everything was abstinence. He had taken the same stance when it came to family planning and avoiding teenage pregnancy, and he threw in a comment about pregnant teens and how disgraceful he thought they were in today's lecture, too.

It seemed, that all he wanted his students get from his class was to stop thinking about sex, and, more importantly, not to do it, at least not while they were not married. Nobody in the class cared about this. Most of the seniors had been sexually active for a while, and all of them knew at least one girl who had ended up pregnant before she graduated high school.

When Sally heard Mr. Matthews ramble on about what a disgrace he thought pregnant teens were, her pulse started racing. When did she have her last period? She was overdue, for sure. She tried to remember. With all the excitement last week she really hadn't wasted a single thought on it. Now, as Mr. Matthews rambled on about teenagers and babies, she realized that she should have had her period last Tuesday. Her palms got sweaty and her heart sank to the pit of her stomach. She was nearly a week overdue!

What if... Jack and she had fucked a lot in the past two weeks and they hadn't paid any attention to protection, and almost every time her brother had come, it had been deep inside her pussy. And now she was late! For the rest of the day Sally was unable to focus on anything else.

When Cathy, her best friend, filled her in about Marilee and Jessica spreading rumors about her and her brother at the mall, it didn't matter too much to her at first. What were a few silly rumors compared to a life-sentence as a pregnant teen? Only when Cathy told her that she was convinced Marilee and Jessica had made it all up to be the center of attention again, and nobody really believed them anyways, the reality and significance of these rumors sunk in. Jack and Sally had been caught red-handedly. Why had they been so careless?

--

For Jack, the day didn't go much better. Pulling out of the school parking lot after dropping off Sally, he got a flat tire, which made him late for work. He also couldn't get rid of the thought of their mother finding out about the two sleeping in her bed all day. Jack wasn't an anxious person, but he certainly didn't look forward to this talk, and at work, an important customer had cancelled a big order, and his boss was in a foul mood about it.

Around lunchtime, he got a text from Sally. "Pick me up from school today, Jack, we need to talk."

That was inconvenient to say the least and almost impossible to pull off. School finished at 3:45 and Jack didn't get off work until 5 o'clock. He texted her back.

"Pick you up at home at 5, OK?"

"It's urgent. Don't want to go home. Please, babe. Pick me up after school. xXx."

Jack would have to come up with a good excuse to get off work early today. He'd lose a couple hours wages, too. He wasn't happy, but surprisingly, his boss wasn't too difficult to convince that, due to a family emergency, Jack had to leave early today. He almost encouraged him to take the afternoon off.

"Go home at lunchtime, son. It's OK. Sort things out properly." After losing the order this morning, he could do with a few bucks less to pay in wages this week.

Jack wasn't too keen of losing more money than he had to.

"It's OK. I can finish off my list for today before I go. I only have to leave at 3:30 today, honestly," and it was settled. Jack was good to go and pick his sister up from school. He wondered what urgent talk she needed to have.

At 3:30, Jack left and drove back to the high school to pick up this sister. He was a still nervous thinking about what his sister wanted to talk to him about. Did she want to break up with him? There was no indication of that, but the thought had crossed his mind couple of times since he got her text.

What could be that urgent that she insisted he dropped work and came to get her? He hoped it wasn't going to be how to deal with their mother. He'd be able to handle her just fine. He'd tell her that he'd been drunk, fooling around with a girl and silly enough they thought it to be a good idea to use her bed rather than go upstairs. She'd probably buy the story. It wasn't far from the truth, either.

When he pulled up in the school parking lot, Sally was nowhere to be seen. Normally, she'd been waiting for him outside the building, talking to her classmates, but not today. It wasn't like her to tell him she needed to meet him urgently and not show up. Something must have happened. He went to look for her.

He found her in the empty auditorium. She sat in a corner on the floor, crying. Jack sat down beside her, put his arm around her and asked, "Baby, what's up? Don't cry. I'm here for you. All is good."

"No, Jack, all is not good!" The words burst out of Sally with a mixture of fright and anger. "Things are far from good. Everybody in school is talking about us. Marilee and Jessica must have seen us coming out of the lingerie shop holding hands yesterday. They have told everybody in school. My day has been hell. Everybody kept staring at me as if I was from Mars or something."

"Did anybody say anything nasty to you, Sally?" Jack asked her, concern in his voice. He was ready to do anything it took to protect his little sister-girlfriend from harm.

"No, Jack," Sally said sobbing. "Cathy told me during lunch that the two were spreading rumors and that I shouldn't be concerned and that she didn't believe them anyways. Nobody else said a word about it, but I know they all know. The way they were looking at me all day. Oh, Jack, I feel so stupid. Why did we have to get caught like this?"

"I know, Sally, I never thought about it, too. It felt normal to hold your hand. Is this why you are crying, baby. Because of two gossipy bitches spreading stupid rumors in school?"

"No Jack, that's not all. There's something more important than that." Sally didn't know how to break the news about her overdue period.

"I'm late, Jack," she burst out, crying again, pressing her head against his shoulder.

"Yeah, I noticed that, Sal. That's why I came looking for you. It's not like you not to be waiting outside the front door once school's out."

"Not like that, Doofus." Sally almost laughed at his naïve answer. "My period. It is late. I should have had it last week. I never thought too much about it until Mr. Matthews made a remark about unprotected sex in Sex Ed this morning.

We have done it a lot lately and you have come in me a lot, Jack. I'm not on the pill and we haven't used condoms. I don't want to be a mom, yet."

"Oh shit. I never thought about it, either. It felt so good to make love to you without a rubber. Let's take this one step at the time, Sally."

He sounded confident, but wasn't at all sure about how to handle this. Raising a child with his sister wasn't exactly how he had planned his future, too. He wasn't going to panic just yet, though. He was actually kind of relieved that it was "only" her period she was concerned about. At least she didn't break up with him.

"Let's get a test and see, Sally. We'll deal with anything that comes out of it together, right?"

"Oh Jack, I'm so scared. What if I'm pregnant?"

"So far, you're just late, Sally. Did Mr. Matthews not explain to you that the period can be late for many reasons, including stress? The last couple of weeks were quite stressful for you, Sal. The musical, you and I, graduation. That's a lot. Let's not jump the gun here, baby."

Sally started calming down a bit. Jack gently wiped the tears off her face and kissed her lightly.

"You're probably right, Jack. Let's take this step-by-step. I'm still scared as hell, though, babe."

"I am scared, too, Sally. It was stupid not to use protection, but let's see what the story is first and panic then."

Sally grabbed her stuff and followed her brother to the car. She was very quiet while they drove across town to find a pharmacy they didn't fear to be recognized in to buy a home pregnancy test.

"I'll make an appointment with Dr. Jones to start on the pill straight away," Sally said. "Hopefully, he'll have a slot for me tomorrow afternoon."

"I don't think you can start on the pill until you've had your period, Sal," Jack said. "We should get a box of condoms, too, just in case. I don't think I can wait until your period is over and the pill has kicked in to have sex with you again, babe."

Sally agreed and a little while later the siblings left the pharmacy with a large box of condoms, a bottle of lube and a home pregnancy test. Jack even had the courage to ask the pharmacy assistant a few questions about the test and the pill, and now they knew that the test was most reliable if taken seven days after the period was due.

Sally wasn't quite there, yet. She had another day or two to go, but she wasn't going to wait another day. She wanted the test now. At least, if it was positive, she'd know.

The assistant also explained that she could only start on birth control if she was sure not to be pregnant and that the pill was likely to take 7 days before it was effectively preventing pregnancy, so buying the condoms was positively a good idea. She had also recommended to get a bottle of lube with the condoms.

They weren't sure if they needed it, though. Sally usually got very wet during sex, but better safe than sorry. They didn't need a condom breaking and the whole scare starting again.

They drove to their favorite diner on the other side of the town to take the test. Sally couldn't pee, yet, but that could easily be changed. A couple of glasses of water later, Sally went to the bathroom. It would take at least five minutes for the test to develop. The siblings finished their drinks and went to sit in the car while they waited for the result.

The siblings were sitting together silently, nervously ogling the clock. Another two minutes to go. One minute. 30 seconds. 20, 10. Finally, it was time.

Sally's fingers shook lightly as she opened her purse and took out the stick. The indicator window showed one single blue line. One. Not two.

Sally looked again. One line only. Negative. Not pregnant, at least for now.

The siblings started breathing again. They were so relieved about the result that they started talking on top of each other.

"Thank goodness, Jack, it's negative. Not pregnant. I'm so happy."

"Oh my gosh, Sally. Negative. We're so lucky, babe."

"I don't ever want to have go through this again, Jack. From now on it's protected sex only. Keep the condoms close, babe. You're not getting inside me without one, at least not until I'm safely on the pill."

"You're right, Sally. No more sex without for now. But we can't be quite sure, yet. There's still a chance of a false negative result. We'll have to do the test again next week if your period hasn't started, but I'm so glad we're not pregnant straight away."

"We're not pregnant, Jack? It's me who would have been pregnant, babe, not you. I feel so relieved about this, though. Just wait. My period will be here in no time now. I can even feel it coming. I'll start on the pill straight away, and within a week we're safe. I wonder will we use up all the condoms we bought, Jack. The box has 24 in it." Sally chuckled at the thought of making love 24 times next week. After that, she'd have trouble walking and sitting down.

Sally pulled out her phone and rang Dr. Jones' surgery. She made an appointment with the doctor for next Monday afternoon. That would give them time for a second test to make sure she was not pregnant before she started the pill. The siblings hugged and kissed. They needed to get rid of the stress and anxiety of the day. As they were touching and playing with each other, they started to relax.

"Baby, I'm so horny. I want to feel my cock buried inside your hot pussy. There's a motel down the road. Wanna go there?" Jack whispered in his sister's ear as he nibbled her earlobe.

"My pussy is dripping, babe, I could fuck you right here in the car. Let's go get a room," Sally agreed.

The siblings texted their mother to say they'd be home late and not to wait for them with dinner, each in a separate text message. They didn't want her to become suspicious.

--

Their mother had a similarly rough day at work. After spending the whole weekend with Chris, fucking the days and nights away, she was very satisfied, but also very tired, and unable to focus on much. She was looking forward to dinner and a quiet evening with the kids in front of the TV, as usual. She needed a little break.

Her phone beeped twice as she was leaving work. Text from Sally. "Won't be home for dinner, mom. Stuck at Cathy's studying. Will be late. Love, S."

That was strange. Sally rarely studied at a friend's house. She usually preferred the solitude of her own room to do her studying.

Another two beeps, another text. From Jack. "Won't make it home for dinner, mom. Out with the boys. Don't wait up. J."

This was even stranger. Jack and Sally being both out on the same night hadn't happened ever before. Surely, this was not a coincidence. She wondered what her kids were up to.

Anyways, the kids being away meant she had the house to herself. She'd fix herself a light dinner, pour a glass of wine, turn on some soft music and take a bath. She could use a bit of soft relaxation after her weekend.

She stopped at the store and bought some salad and cheese and a nice bottle of Chardonnay. She'd enjoy the evening on her own.

At home, she chilled the wine, made the salad and ran a bath for herself. When she went to put on some music, she was in for a surprise. The moment she turned on the player, Joe Cocker blasted out of the speakers: "Baby take off your coat, real slow..."

When she bent down to turn down the volume, she saw something red peeking out from underneath the stereo unit. She reached for it and pulled out the smallest bit of red, lacy fabric she had ever seen. It was a transparent, very small triangle that had two strings attached. One around the top, the other from the bottom point of to the top string. How the heck had this thing ended up under her stereo unit? Could it be that the kids...?

She held the piece of fabric up to her nose and inhaled deeply. The arousing scent of pussy filled her nostrils, which made her horny immediately. Her nipples got hard and she felt a strong urge to touch herself.

She opened the zip of her skirt, wriggled her hips to let the skirt fall on the floor, spread her legs slightly and slid her hand across the crotch of her silk panties. As soon as her fingers pressed the soft fabric into her opening slit, she felt her hot juice seep through the thin material.

She held the red thong closely against her nose and took deep breaths. She pushed the crotch of her panties aside, stuck two fingers deep up her wet cunt and started fingering herself vigorously.

Suddenly, she remembered the bathtub that was filling with water. She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and went to the bathroom to check. She quickly undressed, dropped one of her favorite bath bombs in the hot water and slid into the water.

The hot bath relaxed her body and calmed her mind. It didn't do much to calm her aroused pussy, though. Her slit was still screaming for attention. She reached down between her legs and spread her hot pussy lips.

The warm water kissed her aroused flesh. She ran a finger up and down her hot cunt, feeling the wetness that was oozing from her aroused opening. As she masturbated her wet cunt, she had an idea. She would surprise Chris wearing her daughter's tiny red thong the next time they met.

There was only one small problem. The tiny thong didn't go with her full bush. It had to come off. She had never shaved her pussy before. In the summer she'd trim the sides to stop her hair from sticking out underneath her swim suit, but other than that, usually her full bush covered all of her pussy. She reached for her razor.

At first, her long, wiry pubes resisted the sharp blades. She grabbed the shaving cream and spread a liberal amount of the white foam around her hairy cunt before she reached down and pulled the skin on her lips tight with one hand, while the other hand moved the razor in short strokes across the soft and delicate surface, cutting her pubes and leaving only the bare skin of her juicy pussy behind.

When her slit was completely bare, she moved up to shave her mound. She was determined to remove all hair. She hoped that Chris would like the surprise.

--

Jack and Sally sat on the bed in their motel room. Continuing on from where they had left off earlier, Jack let his hands roam over Sally's body and Sally ran her hands over his. Jack lay down on the bed. Sally lay down beside her brother, facing him.

The siblings embraced and kissed slowly, seductively. Jack kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her nose and her chin, before he placed a tender kiss on her lips. Sally nuzzled the side of his neck as she had done yesterday.

He planted kisses all over her body, tracing her features with his lips. Sally sat up and pulled her top off. Jack reached behind her back and opened her bra, before he pulled his own shirt over his head. Sally traced his chest with her fingers. She circled his nipples and found them hardening under her touch. She squeezed them lightly. Then she moved her mouth over them and started sucking. Jack pressed his chest against her mouth. Taking his cue, Sally started to lightly nibble and graze his nipples with her teeth.

Jack loved the attention. He let his hands run across her naked back. A little lower, he felt her firm little ass cheeks underneath her tight jeans. As she sucked and nibbled on his nipples, he squeezed her ass and moved his hand between her legs in search for the hot folds of her sex. Sally lifted her hips and opened her jeans.

As soon as he felt the fabric loosening over her ass, Jack pushed his hand inside. Sally wiggled her hips and with a little help from Jack's hands her pants slid off her firm cheeks. A brief moment later her jeans were in a heap on the floor and Jack's fingers caressed her wet opening underneath her panties.