Lives Changed Forever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally opened Jack's jeans, too, and pulled them off his legs. She opened the bottle of lube. Then she pushed her hand through the slit in his boxers, pulled out his cock, squirted a liberal amount of the clear gel on it and started stroking. Covered in lube, her hands slid over his cock with almost no resistance.

Jack pulled off her panties. Her naked sex was glistening with her own lubrication, her lips swollen and red already. Jack applied some lube on her slit, too, and carefully spread it around with his fingers. He loved the squishy feeling. It was as if his fingers rubbed Sally all by themselves.

While they were playing with each other, the siblings noted a new interesting and exciting feeling. Their sexes started to warm and tingle in a very pleasant and erotic way. Sally grabbed the pack of condoms. She took one out, opened the wrapper and rolled it down over Jack's hard penis.

Seeing his hard cock wrapped in the latex of the condom turned her on. She applied more lube and stroked him again, this time concentrating on the sensitive area at the top. She used the slippery lube to effortlessly slide her hand around his sensitive tip, as if she was opening a bottle.

Her stroking felt great on his cock. The lube Sally had used before putting the condom on was generating a pleasant heat on his cock, and the pressure from her slippery hand stimulated him just right. Jack was ready. He wanted to fuck his little sister-girlfriend now. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast. He was ready to pump the rubber sheath that was wrapped so tightly around his cock full of his white cum.

Jack turned Sally on her back, squeezed her legs open with his knees and pushed his cock inside her. As soon as his lube-covered cock entered her pussy, Sally felt the tingling warm sensation deep inside of her. It was perfect. Jack was fucking her with deep, demanding strokes, sending out waves of tingling heat throughout her very excited cunt. Sally felt completely full as her big brother-boyfriend fucked her. His manly, decisive and dominating action turned her on and she started meeting his fierce thrusts with equally fierce responses.

Sally couldn't help herself. She started moaning. Loudly. Without inhibitions. Sally's moans spurred Jack on even more. He didn't care if anyone heard them here. It was great not having to be concerned about getting caught for once. The siblings were fucking to their very own rhythm. The harder Jack pounded, the louder Sally got. The louder Sally moaned, the harder he pumped. The siblings were in a frenzy.

"Oh my gosh, Jack! Give it to me hard. I'm so close. Oh, Jack! Baby! I'm cumming!"

Sally's announcement did it for Jack. He felt the first spasm of her hot cunt and released all that he had. This time, though, his fertile load was caught in the latex sheath of the condom.

The siblings cuddled for a while after they were done. Just before his dick went completely soft, Jack carefully pulled his spent cock out of her pussy and removed the condom. He tied a knot and went to the bathroom to clean his sperm-coated cock before it could do any more damage.

--

Their mum had finished her bath. She looked down at herself and noticed her freshly shaven mound. It looked hot. She grabbed her small mirror and gave her naked cunt a closer look. She hadn't seen it naked since puberty. It looked clean and very girl-like. Her inner lips were much shorter than her outer lips, and now, without any hair, she looked like a slightly older version of her 12-year old self. Watching herself in the mirror, she caressed her slit with long, slow strokes. She loved the way her pussy felt after her shave, clean and pure.

In an attempt to avoid razor burn on her delicate parts, she applied a liberal of moisturizing lotion to her freshly shaven cunt. Massaging the soothing lotion into her skin she remembered the first time she touched herself "down there".

It had been on the day of her 12th birthday. She had played with her girlfriends in the garden, and Beverly Hancock, the most "developed" of the girls had bragged that she "had done it". Not with a boy, of course, but with the handle of her hairbrush. Curious, she, too, had played with herself for the first time that night, alone in her bed.

Remembering the old days, she smiled and grabbed her hairbrush. Then she went to her bedroom and lay down on her bed. "For old times' sake," she mumbled as she began to slowly caress the hot folds of her very excited sex with the hard plastic of the brush.

Her bed smelled different, but not unfamiliar. She found the new smell intoxicating and very arousing, similar to the smell of the red thong. While she traced her naked lips with the handle of her brush, memories of Beverly Hancock flashed through her mind.

She ran the handle up and down her excited slit. She felt the cool plastic slide across her hot and swollen lips and let the handle slip into her very wet folds. Her cunt was tight. She pushed in and pulled out, slowly at first, exploring the feeling of the handle against her excited flesh, working it deeper and deeper inside her hot cunt, bit by bit. When she could feel the bristles of the brush tickle her lips, she started fucking herself.

As she fucked her excited cunt with the handle of her hairbrush, the familiar scent hit her nose again and now she remembered where she had first smelled it. It was her daughter's scent. She had first smelled it last week, when she had caught her children in the act.

Images of this fateful morning started coming back to her. She saw Jack's hard cock drive deep into Sally's wet cunt and heard her daughter spur him on to fuck her deep and hard. She spread her legs as far as she could, just as Sally had done to allow Jack the deepest possible access to her cunt, and pushed the hairbrush in and out, in, out, in, out. Faster and faster. Deep and hard.

She felt her hot liquid running down her ass and while the thick plastic handle of the hairbrush fucked her like Jack had fucked her daughter, her fingers moved feverishly across her clit.

It didn't take much longer and she came, convulsing in a heavenly orgasm, screaming out her satisfaction.

"Oh fuck, o fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming. Jack, Sally, what are you doing to me? Your mother is CUMMING!"

After she finished her orgasm, she curled up in the fetal position, her hands buried between her quivering thighs, feeling the heat and wetness from her still very excited cunt. She closed her eyes and fell asleep nearly instantly.

--

When they arrived home, the siblings noticed their mother's car in the driveway. She had made it home. Jack and Sally were expecting her to sit at the kitchen table, dinner ready, waiting to begin the nightly family ritual, but when they got inside, they were surprised to see the house dark and no sign of their mother, except for the used dishes from her dinner in the sink.

They weren't hungry and made their way upstairs to get ready for bed. It had been a long and tiring day for both of them.

As the siblings undressed, they talked about the day.

"I can't believe Marilee and Jessica are spreading gossip about us," Jack said. "That's so low."

"I know," Sally replied. "Luckily, nobody seems to believe them, really. At least Cathy isn't, anyways."

"Let's hope it stays that way, Sally. I'm not looking forward having to "explain" our situation to the high school principal." Jack was genuinely concerned.

"I'm so relieved the test came out negative," Sally said. "I was so nervous when I realized that I was overdue this morning. All I was able to think all day in school was about being a mom. That would have been a nightmare, Jack."

"It's not over, yet, Sally. Remember what the assistant in the pharmacy said. It takes seven days for the test to be reliable. You're only three days overdue."

"My period will come, Jack. I'm sure." Sally wasn't kidding. She had felt the familiar pain in her pelvic region this afternoon. Her period would come any day now. "I'll ask Cathy to drop me down to Dr. Jones tomorrow afternoon. I'll come up with a good cover story. I don't think she'll be suspicious."

"Once you're on the pill, it'll be a week and we'll be back to our old ways again, the way you like it, Sally. Getting my hot sperm deep inside your pussy every time we make love." The thought made him hard again.

"I can't wait, Jack," Sally said enthusiastically. "This afternoon was fun and the condom didn't bother me too much, but I did miss the feeling of you squirting all your juice inside of me. That's such a turn on for me, babe." Sally's pussy was also responding to the thought immediately.

Sally hugged him tightly and gave him a light peck on his mouth and kissed him lightly on his chest and belly, and further down until she reached his now fully erect prick. She pulled his foreskin back and opened her mouth to take him in.

As she had done in the school on Saturday, she slowly licked his bulbous head and lightly sucked. She reached down and opened her slit with two fingers, letting a third one glide inside her already wet and hot cunt. She masturbated herself while she sucked his cock.

"Grab a rubber, Jack. I need you inside me now!" Jack handed her a condom, she tore the wrapper open and once again covered his hard cock in the protective sheath.

Jack fucked her hard and fast. It didn't take long and they both came. After Jack had cleaned up and taken care of the condom, they made themselves comfortable. As usual, Jack was the big spoon and Sally was the little spoon, his strong arms holding her tightly against his body.

"Good night big brother-boyfriend," Sally said quietly.

"Sweet dreams, little sister-girlfriend. I love you."

"Love you, too," Sally responded and both drifted off to sleep.

—-

Their mother never mentioned the cum stain in her bed. In fact, they hadn't spoken much at all over the past days. Most evenings she was only home after ten o'clock. One night, Tuesday, she hadn't come home at all. The siblings assumed she was working late, but their mother had been late for reasons that had nothing to do with work. The surprise she had planned for Chris had worked.

Tuesday morning, she had put on her daughter's used tiny red thong. The bottom string sat nestled right between her pussy lips and ran across her ass, teasing and exciting her sensitive puckered hole, and the somewhat stiff lace rubbed her clit every time she moved.

She had dressed for work in a modest, black skirt and white blouse, that was nearly see-through, prompting her to wear her skin-tone soft padded bra to cover her tits and hide them from view. The outfit was completed by a black business-style jacket that perfectly matched her skirt, black thigh-high stockings and matching black pumps.

All day at work she had been wet and excited imagining Chris' reaction to her surprise. The thong had rubbed her cunt just right all day and occasionally, sitting at her desk, she had pushed a finger under her thong to feel her smooth freshly shaven cunt. Every time she let her finger slip between her smooth lips, it was coated with her juice, which she licked off her finger, dreaming of the things she would do to her lover and her lover would do to her this evening.

Close to 5, just a little before she was due to finish work, she rang Chris.

"Honey, I'm on my way. Wear something nice. We're going out for dinner."

Chris hadn't expected this. She had been looking forward to a quiet night in, but going out for dinner sounded good, too.

"Where are we going, babe? What should I wear?"

"Surprise. Wear something nice. Your navy dress would be great."

Chris hadn't worn her navy dress in years. Actually, she had only ever worn it once, for her niece's 21st birthday party. She remembered how they had felt a little bit too old and a little out of place among the youngsters and kept to themselves, a little separate from the main action.

Sitting at a table in a quiet corner of her brother's basement, watching the young people enjoying themselves, she had felt her lover's hand slide up her thighs, under her skirt, up to her very wet pussy and she had been fingered to an intense orgasm while she sat at the table, squirming, having to pretend nothing was going on.

Asking her to wear this dress had to mean something. Chris decided to spare her lover the trouble of having to deal with bra or panties today. She slipped on the dress and put on matching stockings. As she applied some light make up, she felt her pussy getting wet. She was looking forward to this evening very much.

In the toilet at work, the sibling's mum dressed for the occasion, too. She removed her bra and straightened her white blouse. Without the bra, her nipples were clearly visible through the light, white fabric. She gave them a little squeeze to make sure they were standing up, poking against the thin material. She applied full on red lipstick and put on the heavy perfume Chris had given her last Christmas. She undid her bun, letting her hair fall down over her shoulders. She also fixed her panties. She was ready.

It had taken a half hour out of her lunch break to organize the evening. She had booked a table in the best restaurant in town, formal dining, four course meal. She had booked a room in the finest hotel she knew and ordered a limo to Chris' house for six. The driver would pick them up at the restaurant at half past nine and take them directly to the hotel. She had taken Wednesday off work, telling her boss she had an urgent hospital appointment, so there wouldn't be any rush in the morning, too. All she'd have to do was be at Chris' on time.

"What has happened, love?" Chris asked her when she opened the door to let her lover in. "Are we celebrating? Did I forget our anniversary?"

"I feel like celebrating life today, darling. You look delightful in your navy dress, by the way."

At six o'clock on the dot, a black limousine pulled up outside the house.

"That's ours darling. Come on, don't let the driver wait." She was nervous, excited and anxious at the same time.

"Is this all for me, my love?" Chris asked her, her eyes welling up just a little bit. "This is wonderful. Thank you."

"For us, love. For us."

As they sat in the limousine, Chris leaned against her lover and whispered in her ear, "Is that your pussy I smell, darling?"

"I've been wet for you all day, Chris. Isn't it funny how the kids have given us all this new energy. I haven't been this horny in years."

"It's great. I feel young again, too, honey. When you asked me would I wear my navy dress tonight, I got wet remembering what you did to me the last time I wore it."

She felt her hand slide up her thigh again and opened her legs slightly to allow her lover better access to her soaking wet cunt, that ached for her touch. When her fingers touched her wet lips, she dipped them inside and whispered into Chris' ear, "No panties, dear?" She slid her other hand into the top of the dress. She whispered, "No bra, either, I see. You're a very naughty girl tonight, darling," and she gave her nipple a quick, sharp squeeze.

They arrived at the restaurant. Chris quickly adjusted her dress before the driver opened the door for them.

Their table was in a little booth, away from the view of the rest of the restaurant. They sat opposite each other, and when she opened her black jacket, Chris had a full view of her lover's magnificent, full breasts, with their rock-hard nipples severely tenting the fabric of her blouse. Chris took her shoe off under the table and let her foot slide up her lover's thigh.

The couple teased each other all through dinner, and by the time desert arrived, both women were ready to eat each other. Literally.

At 9:30, the limousine arrived to take the two lovers to their hotel. On the way there, their hands roamed each other's bodies, the two grown women feeling each other up like two teenagers in heat.

--

"Your tits look delightful in this white blouse, darling." Chris whispered in her lover's ear when they were finally alone in their hotel room. "I wanted to suck on your hard nipples all through dinner."

"I couldn't stop thinking about your naked wet snatch under your navy dress all evening, honey," her lover replied, her hand pushing the tight navy dress up over her waist and moving straight to target, pushing two fingers deep inside Chris' hot pussy. "I have another surprise for you, Chris. Get out of your dress and sit down in the chair over there."

Chris did as she was told.

Her lover moved seductively and slowly undressed. First, she got rid of the black suit jacket. Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, caressing her supple breasts and pinching her hard nipples through the fabric each time a button popped open.

Sitting in her chair, stark naked, Chris spread her legs as she watched her lover slowly undress. Her fingers started to play with her very aroused pussy and tits as her lover teased her slowly. She licked her lips.

The white blouse had joined the black jacket on the floor. Chris was treated to a full view of her lover's luscious naked breasts, her excited nipples pointing straight at her, who turned around and slowly opened the short zip at the back of her skirt. She had moved closer to Chris, who was almost able to touch her, as she seductively swayed her hips, letting her skirt drop to the floor, too. She made sure she had her back turned to Chris when it fell.

Chris stared at the red string around her hips and the second red string that disappeared between the cheeks of her full, womanly ass.

"You can touch, if you want, Chris," she said softly, in a sultry voice.

Chris reached out and placed the index fingers of both her hands on the red strings, tracing them around her hips to the front.

Her lover turned around. The small lacy triangle that covered her pussy was right before Chris' eyes, barely hiding her naked, wet and very swollen pussy that was longing to be touched.

Chris needed a moment to take it all in: the tiny red piece of fabric covering her crotch with not a single hair peeking out from underneath, the wetness of her lover's cunt shining through the red lace.

"You shaved," Chris said quietly, "and how adorable is that little thong you're wearing for me tonight!"

"It's Sally's. I found it in the living room last night. Under the stereo. The kids must have had a party while I was away."

Chris sunk down on her knees and buried her face in her lover's crotch, trying to smell some of the aroma that had aroused her lover so much. Slowly, she removed the red thong and planted little kisses on her lover's naked mound.

"I can't believe you shaved. Your pussy looks so different and feels so smooth. You should have done this earlier. Tell me, my love, what made you do it?"

"When I found the red thong, I wanted to surprise you. The thought of you staring at the tiny little bit of fabric covering my pussy made me all wet and tingly. I had to shave, though, because the small little thing would have been lost in my bush."

"I love the look of your naked cunt, baby. You look as if you were twelve again."

"Oh honey, that's exactly what I thought when I first looked at it in the mirror. It reminded me of my twelfth birthday."

"What about your birthday, love? what happened? Please, tell me."

"That day I had my first orgasm, honey. I played with the handle of my hairbrush and came. Just like Beverly Hancock had said.

"When I saw my naked pussy yesterday, I wanted to re-live the memory and I took my hairbrush to bed with me and fucked myself with it. Then I noticed it. Their smell was all around me. The kids must have fucked in my bed, Chris. I got so horny when I smelled the scent of Sally's pussy again."

"They fucked in your bed?" Chris's voice trembled with excitement. "Tell me more about the kid's honey. Did you see them fuck again?"