Lives Changed Forever Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy closed the door and kissed her girlfriend deeply, her tongue hungrily exploring Sally's mouth. The girls were grinding their bodies against each other as they kissed.

Sally's hand wandered under her girlfriends shirt as they kissed and she started massaging Cathy's breast, tugging on her studded nipples.

"Oh, Sal. Stop it! You know how this turns me on. My pussy is already wet for you, babe, but ewe have work to do, honey."

"Never mind the work, Cathy. I've got something for you," Sally said a little breathlessly after she broke the kiss. "Let's go to your room, babe, and I'll give it to you."

"Oh Sally, what is it?"

"You'll see, Cathy. I think you'll love it," Sally responded and she took her girlfriend by the hand and dragged her into her room, where she jumped on the bed, lay on her back and pulled her panties off, exposing her still very red and swollen pussy to her girlfriend.

Cathy stared at her girlfriend's exposed cunt. It was a deep crimson colour and her lips were swollen. The whole area between Sally's legs was glistening with moisture. Cathy licked her lips.

"You're positively dripping, Sally. Am I turning you on that much, babe?" Cathy felt a pool of saliva gathering in her mouth. Sally's pussy looked delicious.

"You are, baby, but there's another reason I'm so wet and swollen, Cathy. I've asked Jack to fuck me right before I left, and he did. My pussy is still all tingly. Can you see your present? Get in closer. Kiss it. I need your tongue, babe. My cunt is all itchy."

Without hesitation, Cathy dived between her girlfriend's legs and touched her aroused slit with the tip of her tongue. She immediately recognised the taste.

"Jack's cum is dripping out of you, Sally. I love it. Thank you so much, babe. Oh, what a turn-on this is."

The girls stripped out of their clothes and Sally got on top of Cathy in a sixty-nine position., who hungrily pressed her mouth against her girlfriend's sticky cunt, her own excited pussy right in front of Sally's face.

"I can't believe you brought me his cum, Sally. You can't believe how turned on I get thinking about Jack fucking you and leaving his load inside you for me. Did you cum when he squirted inside you?"

"Yes, Cathy, I did, and I need your tongue on my cunt now, babe. Please, make me cum again."

The two girls licked each other's pussies passionately. Sally concentrated on Cathy's hard little nub, teasing and licking it with the tip of her tongue only, while Cathy licked Sally's cunt in broad strokes, lapping up every little bit of her lovers' combined juices. The taste of Jack's cum on Sally's pussy excited her beyond belief.

They were alone in the house, and the two girls did not have to hold back. Their moans and high-pitched squeals filled the room as they were pleasuring each other.

Every long stroke of Cathy's rough tongue on her tender pussy brought Sally a little bit closer to the relief she was longing for so desperately, but it wasn't enough for her to go over the edge.

"Lick my clit, Cathy, don't torture me, please! I need to cum."

Cathy obliged, and both girls were furiously licking each other's hard and very excited nubs.

"Oh yes, Cathy. That's it! Oh yes, wonderful. Keep going. Yes. Yes." Her body started panting, her legs shook uncontrollably, the muscles in her stomach were contracting hard.

As her own orgasm neared, Sally licked Cathy's clit with short, sharp strokes of her tongue. It didn't take long, and Cathy, too, was panting and shaking.

"Wow, Sally. I really needed that. And thank you for the present. I really love to eat Jack's cum," Cathy said when she was able to talk again after her orgasm.

"I needed this, too, Cathy. Your tongue feels so good on my pussy. I'm glad we finally got together. The past months were torturous. every time I was near you, my pussy was soaking wet for you and I had a million butterflies in my stomach, but I was afraid to tell you how I felt. I'm glad that's all over now."

"So am I, Sally. It was similar for me, and in addition to all that, whenever I saw Jack, I thought I'd explode. Let's make sure to keep it that way, Cathy. I don't want to lose either of you ever again."

"We're going to tell mom our plans for college this evening, by the way. I just hope she takes it the right way. I don't want her to be mad, Cathy."

"There's nothing wrong with our plan, Sally. We're just trying to support each other with school. I'm sure she'll be OK."

"I hope so, Cathy. I'm a little nervous about it."

Cathy hugged her girlfriend tightly and lightly kissed her on the mouth. "You'll see everything is going to be just fine. I hope my folks will be supportive. They've always liked you, Sally, so I hope they won't be too awkward about it."

The girls got dressed and went downstairs to start cleaning the basement for the graduation party on Wednesday.

---

At 5:30, Jack pulled up outside Cathy's house to get his sister. He still had to finish fixing dinner and freshen up before their mother and Chris arrived, so he was in a little bit of a hurry to get back.

As soon as he pulled into the Perlmans' driveway, the front door flew open, and Sally and Cathy stormed outside to greet him.

Jack was excited to see Cathy again. His heart had been beating a little bit faster on the way over here, and when he saw her storming towards him, his dick sprang to life, too. He wished he had more time to properly show Cathy how much he cared for her.

As soon as he had stopped the car, the driver door flew open and Cathy wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him passionately.

"Oh Jack, thank you so much for the present you sent over with Sally earlier. I really loved it."

She climbed into the car and sat on his lap, her pussy pressing tightly into his crotch, her back leaning against the steering wheel.

"I've missed you, babe," she whispered, just barely loud enough for Jack to hear.

"I've missed you, too, baby," Jack said quietly, gently stroking the sides of her body. "I love you, you know."

"I love you, too, Jack. I always have."

"I know, baby, me, too."

"Get a room, you two. Uugh. It's gross watching you like that!" Sally sat in the passenger seat, mocking disgust. In reality, seeing her big brother-boyfriend and her best friend-girlfriend together made her horny beyond belief.

"I hate to break you two lovebirds up, but we better get going, Jack. I'm sure there is plenty left to do before mom and Chris arrive."

Jack bent forward and kissed Cathy tenderly on her lips. She held his head and kissed him back with passion, rubbing her crotch against his. She could feel Jack's hard dick throbbing in his pants, and she didn't want to let him go. Not before she had felt his hard rod inside her pussy again.

"Today's not a good day for this, babe," Sally said. "I know you want to have his big hard dick inside your pussy, Cathy, but we really have to get going."

Cathy kissed Jack a little harder and pressed her hot cunt hard against his fully erect rod. She needed to fuck him.

When Jack felt the heat from Cathy's pussy radiating onto his hard dick, his mind snapped, and he said, a little bit too loudly, "Hop in the back, Cathy. You're coming with us."

In this moment, Jack didn't care about his mother or Chris. He needed to fuck Cathy as badly as she needed to fuck him, and he would do anything it took to make this happen.

"But Jack, what about Mom and Chris," Sally asked.

"Cathy can be there when we talk to them. We're doing nothing wrong, Sally."

Cathy climbed off her boyfriend's lap and climbed into the back seat. Today must be her lucky day. She'd get to spend another night with her new lovers.

The drive home was quiet. Each of them was preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings.

Sally was a little upset about the change of plan her brother had just made. What if their mother didn't understand and would try to put an end to their dream? He shouldn't have invited Cathy just like that.

Cathy was thinking about fucking Jack. She had her hand buried between her legs and stroked herself through her underwear, dreaming of how his hard rod would stretch her out and make her cum.

Jack had adjusted the rear view mirror and was watching Cathy play with her pussy while he drove. He was looking forward to feeling her hot cunt wrapped around his hard dick again. It took all the concentration he could muster not to cause an accident.

"Jack! Watch the road!" Sally's voice brought her brother back to reality. In his distraction, Jack had allowed the car to slightly swerve to the right.

"Sorry, Sally." Jack brought the car back into the center of the lane.

"You're very distracted today, big brother. You wouldn't by any chance be paying more attention to the hottie in the back seat rubbing her cunt, than to the road, would you?" It hadn't been lost on her that her big brother had been watching Cathy the whole time. She had also spotted the big bulge of his raging hard-on that clearly showed through Jack's tight jeans.

Jack blushed slightly.

"I get it big brother. I've had my fair share of Cathy's pussy today and you haven't, but that's no reason to get us all killed. I've got a proposition to make, Jack. You get us home in one piece, and I'll make dinner. That way, you and Cathy can do whatever you have to do when we get home."

Sally extended her hand and gently stroked the bulge in Jack's pants.

Cathy turned to her girlfriend in the back seat. "Would you like that, Cathy? Having Jack all to yourself for a while when we get home? I can feel his boner through his jeans. He's hard as hell."

""M-mh. I'd love that, Sally. I can hardly wait to have his hard dick inside of me." Cathy moved the crotch of her panties to one side and pushed a finger inside her hot and wet pussy.

"She's still fingering her cunt, Jack," Sally teased her big brother, lightly squeezing his dick. "Eyes on the road, big brother! Remember - no accidents."

Jack didn't know how he managed to get them home in one piece, but he did. When he pulled into their driveway, his dick was almost bursting through his jeans.

"Thanks for the lift, Jack. I'm glad we made it in one piece. Now, on to making dinner."

Without waiting for either Jack or Cathy, Sally got out of the car and went into the house.

"Stay where you are and get your dick out, Jack. I want you. Now," Cathy said, as soon as the car door had closed after Sally. Jack opened his pants and his hard dick sprung to attention.

Cathy gout out of the car, opened the driver door and climbed onto his lap again. She had taken her panties off a while ago in anticipation of the things to come and effortlessly slid onto his cock. She didn't care about the wheel that pressed into her back, it was actually quite comfortable. She also didn't care about a condom. She'd be fine.

"I'm not wearing a condom, Cathy?" Jack was mesmerized. Her hot cunt felt so much better around his naked cock than before, when it was covered in the thin rubber sheath.

"I don't care, Jack. I'm due my period any day now, I'm sure we're safe. I just want to fuck that gorgeous cock of yours." Her mouth sought his. She started making out with her boyfriend, exchanging hungry kisses with him, and she started to very slowly contract her muscles to massage his cock with the walls of her pussy.

Jack couldn't move. Cathy used her cunt to make gentle, sensuous love to his rigid member. It was as if her pussy was kissing his hard shaft, gently massaging, exploring, moving back and forth, pushing up and down.

"I love you, Jack," Cathy whispered into his hear between kisses. "I think I've always loved you. Ever since I first saw you at summer camp. I'm so happy to be with you now, Jack."

"I love you, too, Cathy, and I have loved you for years, actually ever since I saw you sitting on Sally's bed opening your legs for me. I had to go and jack off after that."

"I thought as much, Jack. But no more jerking off to a fantasy of me anymore. You can have the real thing whenever you want now. Oh, I love feeling you inside me. You're in so deep, you're almost touching my womb."

The pair kissed again, while Cathy rocked her pelvis on top of his hard cock. When she felt Jack to stiffen a little bit, she stopped for a moment. "Are you ready, love. Do you want to spurt your hot seed inside my tight pussy?"

"I will if you keep doing what you are doing, Cathy. Are you OK for me to come inside you, baby?"

"Spurt inside me, Jack. I want to feel your hot seed hit the entrance to my womb. Do you know that nobody did that before? Come inside me, I mean. The other boys always pulled out. You're my first, Jack!"

She rocked her hips a little bit faster.

Squeeze my nipples, Jack. Pull them. Do anything to them. I want your cum inside me, but I want to be ready for it." Cathy took off her t-shirt, and her plump tits sprung out against Jack. He reached for her nipples and teased them, pulling and squeezing, flicking and twisting them.

Cathy was in heaven. Spurred on from his stimulations, she rode his hard dick harder.

"Suck on them, Jack!"

Jack opened his mouth and took her right nipple in his mouth. The metal stud felt sold against his tongue. He loved the feeling. Cathy rocked his cock harder and harder, and he felt his dick getting ready to spurt.

He gently bit Cathy's nipple, and she let out a loud moan.

"Everything OK, Cathy?" Jack was scared he might have hurt his girlfriend.

"Squirt in me now, Jack. I'm ready!"

Jack relaxed, and let Cathy take over. Up - down, up - down. One more nibble on Cathy's tit, and he felt her pussy contract as she came. She fell down onto his rod, and he exploded deep inside her, her contracting pussy milking every last drop of seed from his hard cock.

"I love you, babe," Cathy whispered into Jack's ear, as the last contractions of her pussy squeezed his slowly softening cock. "That was wonderful. Exactly as I imagined it. I felt all your juice hit my womb."

"I love you, too, Cathy," was all Jack was able to say. His mind raced. He had just come inside Cathy's unprotected pussy. In fact, he had deposited his seed right at the entrance to her womb. No matter which way he looked at it, this was dangerous.

The two lovers held each other for a while. It was Jack who spoke first.

"Let's go for a spin to the pharmacy, Cathy. I believe we need Plan B."

"I don't think I need it, Jack. I'm way past my fertile time."

Jack didn't want to take a chance. "Just imagine having to sit down with your parents, explaining not only why you don't want to live on campus during your first year of college, but also that you're going to be a mommy? I don't think that'd go down well with them. We shouldn't take any chances, baby." He kissed her gently. "Let's go."

The girl in the pharmacy was nice and understanding, just like the last time, when he and Sally went to get their pregnancy test. She didn't bat an eyelid at Jack coming in with a different girl this time. She'd seen worse. She even gave Cathy a glass of water to take the pill with.

---

"Where did you two drive off to," Sally asked when they finally arrived back home. The delicious smell of the food she was preparing filled the house.

"The pharmacy, Sal," Jack explained. "To get Plan B."

"Take over the cooking for me, Jack! Come, Cathy, quick! My turn." Sally took Cathy's hand and dragged her off in the direction of their mother's bedroom. Cathy was slightly confused, but couldn't resist her girlfriend. She was curious to see what she had in mind.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs, Cathy!" Sally pushed her girlfriend back onto the soft mattress, as soon the pair had arrived at her mother's queen sized bed.

As soon as Cathy had opened her legs Sally could see the oozing mess of juices dripping out of her cunt, running down her inner thighs.

"Look at the mess you two made. Did you really want to leave your pussy all sloppy and squishy like this, Cathy. All the way through dinner? Let me clean you up."

She gently cleaned up the mess of their mixed juices with her tongue, licking Cathy's thighs and slowly working her way upwards. Some of the juices had begun to dry and were a little more difficult to remove, but Sally didn't mind. She licked every inch of Cathy's skin, gently and persistent.

The longer her girlfriend licked her skin, the more aroused Cathy got. She hadn't expected this, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Under the tender licks of her girlfriend's tongue, the lips of her pussy opened up again, releasing more of Jack's and her mixed juices, which Sally eagerly caught with her tongue before they hit the bed.

When she had both of Cathy's thighs cleaned up, Sally focused on her gooey cunt that was still dripping copious amounts of Jack's cum mixed with even more of Cathy's lubrication. She stuck her tongue deep inside Cathy's wide open snatch to get as much of the delicious elixir as possible. When she was sure when had her insides cleaned out as much as possible, she focused on her lips and clit.

It didn't take much additional stimulation. As soon as Sally's tongue touched Cathy's still very sensitive clit, she came.

"Oh Sally, now I know how wonderful it feels to be eaten out after having been fucked. You were right. It's heaven. I'll call Dr. Jones to get on the pill tomorrow. I don't want feel a condom on Jack's dick ever again."

The two girls kissed before they went back to the kitchen. It was time to set the table. Jack had everything under control in the cooking department.

---

Their mother and Chris arrived at seven on the dot. The three had just finished making the bed in their mother's room, that had been quite deranged from their earlier activities and changing the well-used sheets, when they heard the key in the door.

"Hi Kids, we're here." Victoria's voice was cheerful and full of anticipation.

"Hi Mom. Hi, Chris. Great to see you." Jack was first at the door to greet them. He gave both of them a peck on the cheek.

"Dinner smells great," Chris said. "I'm really looking forward to some good food. Boy, I'm hungry."

"Food's ready. The table is set in the living room. Cathy's here as well."

"Hi, I'm Cathy. Sally's friend."

"Are you starting college, too, this fall?" Victoria asked her.

"I do. English Literature major. Drama minor," she answered. And when everybody was looking at her, she added cheerfully, "Not that kind of drama, guys! Duh!"

The five laughed heartily, and the ice between them was broken.

They sat down for dinner in the living room and started talking about College in the fall. Sally told Chris that she had been accepted to State as a Drama major and English minor, and that the girls had planned to share a dorm room, but then Sally wanted to move in with her brother, and Cathy had kind of been left out, so the three of them had decided to look for a three bedroom apartment, so each of the could have their own room, and they could still room together.

They tried to tell the story without giving away that Cathy knew about Sally and Jack's relationship, but they were out of luck. Chis wasn't having any of it. "You know about Sally and Jack, Cathy, don't you? That they are sleeping together - fucking like rabbits more like it, if their mother's tales are anything to go by."

Victoria blushed to a deep crimson. "Chris! Please!"

Cathy didn't know where to look. For some reason, Chris' bluntness embarrassed her. When she caught Jack's eye, he silently shrugged and mouthed. "Sorry, Cathy."

"What, Vic? They are. Fucking, I mean. They admitted to it themselves, remember. I don't mind at all, and I don't think you mind too much, too, honey."

"Of course she knows, Chris. And I don't think she cares about it too much, or she wouldn't be here with us." Jack was trying to hide his anger about Chris' bluntness as much as he could. "But that's beside the point. The three of us want to move in together at the start of the Semester."