Lives Changed Forever Ch. 12

Story Info
Party Time - Enjoying life.
9.7k words
4.57
7.1k
17

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was a raving success. Cathy was a charming hostess, and the guests, friends and family thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Sally had a hard time fending off the clumsy advances of Brian Conroy, a classmate - a former classmate to be exact - who tried to get into Sally's pants at every opportunity, despite Sally making it abundantly clear she wasn't interested.

"He doesn't get it, Cathy!" Sally was exasperated. "How many times do I have to tell him I don't want to go on a date? That guy just never gives up!"

"Be kind to him, Sally. He's really not all that bad, you know. He's had it tough the last couple of years."

"I know, Cathy, but still. Oh how I wish I could hold hands with you or Jack, like Mike and Sarah. It doesn't feel right being around you and not touching you."

"I'm wondering if I should come on to Jack, you know, follow through with the original plan? I wonder how he'd react."

"Pin your skirt down, Cathy. He tried to grope me at the car earlier. I'd say the poor boy is horny as hell with all these girls around. Just look at Michelle over there. Her tits are almost spilling out of her top, and her skirt, if you can even call it that... Does she have no decency at all?"

"She has no boyfriend, Sally. That's the problem. Maybe we should introduce her to Brian? He might be able to help her out," Cathy said jokingly.

The girls laughed. "I might try that the next time he pesters me, Cathy," Sally said with a twinkle in her eye. This might actually work. It would get the little pest off her back, and at the same time she would be doing a good deed, helping poor Michelle getting laid.

"I'll actually go looking for him now, Cathy. See you later!"

"See you in a while, Sally."

Cathy went across the room to find Jack. The idea of pulling off her plan from before they got together actually excited her. She wanted to find out if Jack would find a little role-playing as exciting as she did. She took a quick detour to the bathroom, where she quickly removed her panties. This would be so much better without.

Sally made her way to find Brian. She'd do her good deed for the day by introducing him to Michelle. She was pretty sure the two would not lose much time getting to know each other.

She didn't have to look long. She found Brian in a dark corner of the basement, his arms wrapped around a girl that looked incredibly like Michelle. When did this happen? The guy did not waste any time, indeed.

At least she didn't have to worry about him pestering her any more. Plus she didn't have to play match maker, either. She'd watch the two for a little bit from a distance, though. The thought of peeping on them a little exited her.

Michelle sat on Brian's lap, her legs to either side of his body, feet locked behind his back. She had both hands wrapped around his neck and was kissing him hard. When Sally looked at Brian, she could only see one hand holding Michelle. His other hand was...

What was he doing? Was he...? Oh, the dirty bastard! It looked like he was fingering Michelle right there, in the corner of Cathy's basement, in everyone's plain sight.

Sally looked a bit closer, and there she could see his hand, buried deep between Michelle's thighs, ever so slightly moving in sync with her rocking hips. She seemed to enjoy the attention she was getting, and she was moaning quietly into Brian's mouth between kisses.

Watching the two, Sally felt her heart beat faster, and her panties dampen. Her hand wandered down her body and she cupped her pussy over her tight jeans. It didn't take much pressure to stimulate her clit.

Her gentle rubbing of the thick denim sent jolts of pleasure through her body. Sally teased herself, trying not to stare too blatantly at the two lovers, who were busy with each other, completely oblivious of the fact they were being watched.

Michelle had moved one hand away from Brian's neck and massaged her ample chest, actually, she was playing with her nipples, teasing and pinching them as the boy underneath her continued to finger her snatch. She had her eyes closed, her hips rocking faster and faster. She seemed to be getting close.

It didn't take much longer, and Michelle's body convulsed ever so slightly. She collapsed into Brian, kissing him frantically.

As the pair regained their composure, it was time for Sally to get out before she'd get caught. She wasn't a second too early, and just as Sally had turned her back on them, Brian and Michelle got up and rushed upstairs. Sally followed them quietly. She wondered what they were up to and if she could catch another glimpse of them.

The pair slipped out the front door. Sally followed. They climbed into the cabin of Brian's beat up red pickup.

Sally hid behind the car that was parked next to the truck, her legs open, her hand on her pussy again, in anticipation of part two of this amazing spectacle, when she heard Brian start the truck and drive off.

Sally was a little disappointed. She would have loved to watch the two fuck in the truck.

---

"Hey, stranger," Cathy said cockily when she finally found Jack. "It's really nice of you to make the time to come to my party. I hope you are enjoying yourself."

Jack was a little taken aback to find his best friend-girlfriend talk to him as if she hadn't seen him in ages. They had been talking to each other less than an hour ago.

"It's a great party, Cathy. But why..."

Cathy interrupted him quickly. Cocking her head slightly to one side, she said slowly and in a sultry voice, "I've really been looking forward to seeing you again, you know, Jack."

She touched his forearm and squeezed it lightly.

Jack still didn't get it. Why was she speaking in this phony voice? The way she pronounced his name was strange, too. Almost if she wanted to say "Jack-ee". And why was she touching him like this?

When he didn't answer straight away, Cathy added, "You know, I've been pestering Sally to ask you to come. It really means a lot to me having you here."

Suddenly, Jack understood. Cathy was playing with him. He decided to play along.

"Yeah, she's been all over me, begging me to go with her. I was wondering why she was so persistent. But seriously, I've been looking forward to seeing you again, too. How long has it been?" He was starting to enjoy her little game. He was curious to see how Cathy would respond.

"Gee, I don't know, Jack. I'm pretty sure it's been a year or so. Were you not at Kev's graduation party last year," she asked with a little bit of excitement in her voice.

"Kev? Oh, you mean Kev Weller? I was. I didn't know you were there, too. I would have loved to talk to you."

"Oh, you did, Jack. Don't you remember? Singing the National Anthem backwards? It was hilarious."

"I don't remember any of that, Cathy. How drunk was I?"

"You were really drunk, Jack. Do you remember doing your party trick? Oh, I felt really sorry for you when Tom emptied the glass of water over your head. Everybody laughed at you."

"Did anything else happen that day, Cathy," Jack asked quietly, as if he was afraid of more embarrassing revelations.

"We danced. They played this amazing slow song, and you grabbed me and pulled me into a slow dance."

"I hope you didn't mind, Cathy?"

"Oh no, I didn't, Jack. Not at all. I actually quite enjoyed it. It was nice to dance with you."

Jack had gotten hard during the dance, and Cathy remembered feeling Jack's dick pressing hard against her stomach. She had really enjoyed that part. In fact, the memory of it had served her well, too. It had become of her favorite scenes to get off to.

"And then, what happened, Cathy?"

"We stepped outside to catch some air, Jack. You put your arm around me."

This was taking an interesting turn. Jack wondered how far Cathy would push this.

"I really liked that, you know."

"Did you, Cathy?"

"Yes."

"Like that?" Jack put his arm loosely around Cathy's shoulders.

"A little closer, Jack."

Jack pulled her in to his body a little more. Cathy felt the heat of his skin against hers. She smelled his after shave. Her legs started trembling a little bit. She had butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, that's it." and after a while she added "You're not smelling of beer today, Jack. I wouldn't say no today."

"To what, Cathy?" Jack's face was very close to Cathy's now.

"To this, Jack," Cathy got up on her toes and gave him a quick kiss, directly on the lips. She blushed slightly.

Not waiting for Jack to respond to her kiss, she grabbed his hand, pulling him off in the direction of the stairs.

"Come on, Jack, I need to show you something!"

"Where are we going, Cathy?"

"Wait, Jack. You'll see." She was looking for a place where they could be alone. Her heart was racing.

Cathy dragged Jack up the stairs and down the hallway, in the direction of her room.

When they were out of earshot of the crowd, Cathy said, "put your arm around me again, Jack. That felt really good."

Jack turned to face Cathy. He was pretty sure where this would lead. Instead of putting his arm around her shoulders, he gently brushed her forehead with his finger, tracing her hairline, before pulling her into a light embrace.

"Like this, Cathy," he asked, his arms loosely resting on her shoulders.

"Yes, Jack," she replied. She was able to feel his breath on her face. Her heart started racing, her mouth went dry.

She pressed her pelvis into him, and there it was again: his hard rod poking her in the stomach.

Jack bent his head and lightly touched his forehead against hers. Cathy parted her lips lightly and moistened them with her tongue. She longed to be kissed.

Jack moved his head and brought his mouth close to hers, their lips almost touching.

Cathy felt his breath on her lips. She slowly moved her mouth against his, her tongue once again wetting her lips. Her legs trembled. She closed her eyes.

Jack pursed his lips and gently brushed over hers, barely touching them.

"Yes, Jack, yes!" Cathy's voice was a hoarse whisper. She opened her mouth a little more, allowing him to kiss her properly.

Jack took her lower lip between his and sucked it inside his mouth, caressing it with his tongue, before he let it go again.

Cathy returned the favor, biting his lip, gently rolling it between her teeth, before, too, letting it go again, offering him her tongue, which he gently caressed with his.

Cathy and Jack were lost in the moment. They were focused completely on their sensual play, necking each other's mouths with short, little pecks, caressing each other with their tongues, and gently biting each other's lips, not to cause pain, but pleasure.

Jack's hand wandered down her body and found its way under her short skirt.

Sally was right, Cathy thought, Jack was gropy today, but she didn't mind. In fact, she let her hand wander, too. She needed to feel his thick cock. She gently stroked the hard meat that was dying to burst out of its confinement.

When Jack's hand touched Cathy's ass, all he felt was bare skin. No panties. Was she doing to him what his sister had done to him at the musical after-party? Was she...?

His rough hand on her bare ass cheek felt great. It had been a good idea to take the panties off. Cathy kissed Jack a little harder as he moved his hand lower, between her legs, trying to get an answer to his burning question. The thought of Cathy being naked under her skirt was extremely hot, and her hand that was squeezing his hard dick added to his excitement.

It didn't take long and Jack was certain that Cathy didn't have anything on underneath her skirt. His fingers found her sopping wet cunt, and slid inside her easily, as they continued to kiss, and he slowly fingered her sopping wet pussy.

His rough fingers filled her nicely. Cathy opened her legs a bit to allow him better access and got up on her toes. She needed this badly.

The pair were oblivious about their surroundings and didn't notice Sally watching them. After Brian and Michelle had left, she had gone back inside and spotted them in the hallway.

Wedged into the doorway that led to Mr. and Mrs. Perlman's bedroom, she was watching them, intently staring, rubbing her pussy over her jeans again.

They looked so hot, kissing and feeling each other up in the hall. Did Jack have his fingers in Cathy's pussy? She couldn't quite see, his hand was hidden under her skirt, but she clearly held her legs open for him.

This was driving her insane. Here she was, watching Cathy and Jack enjoying each other's company, and she couldn't even finger herself properly. Why had she decided to wear a jeans today? A miniskirt like Cathy's would have been so much handier.

She quietly opened the door behind her and slipped into the room. She needed some sort of relief.

When Cathy and Jack broke their kiss, they needed a while to realize where they were. Had they stopped kissing only a few seconds earlier, they would have seen Sally watching them and rubbing her pussy.

"Come. My room. Quick!" Cathy dragged Jack off again.

When the two were alone in Cathy's room, she bent over her bed, flipped her short skirt over her hips and pushed her sopping wet cunt out to make access easy for Jack. She reached through her legs and held her lips open for him in anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel his cock inside her.

Jack didn't waste any time, either, and quickly pulled his cock through the fly of his jeans. He didn't even bother opening the button.

He fucked her hard. Cathy came nearly instantly. She bit her tongue not to scream when her much anticipated orgasm gave her the relief she had been waiting for.

Jack didn't last much longer, too, and, for the first time since Cathy was on the pill, he unloaded his seed deep inside her without regret.

The two lovers collapsed on Cathy's bed.

"I liked that." Cathy snuggled into Jack's strong arms.

"Me, too." Jack squeezed his girlfriend lightly.

"Let's go outside for a moment, Jack. I need to get some air."

As they were standing on the front porch, looking into the afternoon sun, Jack put his arm around Cathy's waist. She leaned her head against him and said quietly, "almost like last year, Jack. Just much better."

---

"Ah, Cathy, Jack. Here you are!" Sally's voice broke the silence they had enjoyed for the last minute or two. "I have been looking all over for you. It's nearly five o'clock and your guests are nearly all gone. Your mom is looking for you, too."

"Shoot," Cathy replied. "I wonder what she wants." She hoped that her mom hadn't gone looking for her and caught her with Jack.

"I better go in," Cathy said and made her way inside to find her mother.

As Cathy was passing her, Sally pulled her aside quickly and whispered, "Brian and Michelle hit it off, too. I saw him fingering her downstairs. I wonder did they find a little quieter place to finish what they started?"

When Cathy had disappeared inside, Sally took her place, putting her arm around Jack's waist, leaning her head against her brother's arm. "You two looked cozy standing there, looking into the sun. Did you enjoy yourself this afternoon, Jack?"

"I did. It was a great party, Sally."

"Did you get to flirt with Cathy? Remember, that was the original reason for you to be here in the first place."

"As a matter of fact, Sally, I did. She came on to me with a strange remark, like 'Gee, I haven't seen you in a while', or so. At first, I didn't understand, but then it dawned on me. We had great fun pretending, Sal."

"You looked so cute when you were making out in the hallway, Jack. I saw you, you know. I was very curious."

"Did it turn you on watching your big brother make out with your best friend?"

"Of course it did. I got horny as hell. You two put on some show. You're lucky the hallway was empty, although, at some stage I think I saw Mrs. Perlman come out of the kitchen, but I don't think she saw you."

"What? I hope not." Jack's pulse started racing. What if she had spotted them in the hallway?

"I don't fancy having to answer to Mr. Perlman, or worse, to have him try and stop Cathy moving in with us."

"That would be disastrous, Jack. I don't even want to think about it."

"Any plans for tonight, Sal? I don't suppose we can get Cathy to come home with us this evening. She'll have all hands full cleaning the house after the party."

"I've nothing planned, Jack. We could go see a movie, maybe."

"What's on, Sally?"

"Child's Play is just out, Jack. I'd really love to see that, but I'm afraid it may be too scary for me."

"Let's go see it, Sally. I could do with a good horror movie. I haven't seen one in a long while. Just hide behind me if it gets too much for you. What time is it on?"

"I don't know, Jack. Let me check." Sally pulled out her phone and looked up the show times in the local cinema.

"It's not on until 10.30. Maybe we can get Cathy to come with us after all. I'd like to spend the night with her at our house."

"We might be able to help them clean the house, take Cathy for something to eat and go to the movies. She can bring her overnight bag. It'll be late after the cinema," Jack explained. "Let's go find her and see what she thinks."

"Yeah, Last night was kind of fun, but it's much better without the risk of being interrupted by unwitting parents, and you have made me very horny this afternoon, too. Did you two even get to come?"

"We made sure we did, Sal. She dragged me into her room for a quickie."

"Oh you dirty boy. I should have stayed longer. I watched Brian and Michelle make out before I watched you two, and my pussy was dripping wet, so I went into Mr. and Mrs. Perlman's bedroom and finished myself off on their bed."

Had her heard his sister right? Had she just told him that she masturbated on Mr. and Mrs. Perlman's bed after watching Cathy and him? This was insanely hot. He couldn't wait to hear more.

"Quick. Come, Jack! I want to taste Cathy's cum on you."

Sally grabbed her brother's hand and dragged him behind the house and down the steps to the back door that led to the basement. She knew they couldn't be seen from there. That door was always locked, and the key was lost years ago, so she was sure that nobody would find them there.

Once they were hidden in the doorway, she squatted down and opened her big brother's fly. His dick popped out immediately. It still smelled of Cathy's cunt.

"Did you really play with yourself on Mr. and Mrs. Perlman's bed," Jack asked hoarsely.

"I did, Jack. It was really hot."

Sally took him into her mouth. She wanted this to be quick. A couple of sucks, and she pushed herself onto him, deep throating him until her nose hit his pubes. She pulled back and let him slip out of her mouth. The taste was delicious.

"I dropped my pants and lay down on their bed. I think I was even facing the door."

She swallowed him again, allowing him deep into her throat. Again, she let him slip out.

"I came really fast, Jack. Does it make you hot imagining me masturbating on their bed?"

Jack could only nod. Sally had taken him in her mouth again and was now fucking his dick with her tight throat. He found the thought of his sister on the stranger's bed extremely exciting, and it didn't take long and Jack came again deep inside his sister's throat.

"Wow, that was hot, Sal. I can't believe you came on Mr. and Mrs. Perlman's bed, tough."

"I probably left them a little puddle, too, Jack. I normally do." She zipped up her brother's jeans, straightened her own clothes, and the siblings returned inside.

---

The guests had left, and the house was empty and quiet again. When they came into the hallway, they heard voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like someone was having an argument.

"I don't believe it, Cathy! What were you thinking?" Mrs. Perlman sounded upset.