Lives Changed Forever Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know mum. I didn't plan it!" Cathy said a little more quietly.

Jack looked at his sister and Sally looked back at him. Had Cathy's mother seen them earlier in the hallway?

"Things like that don't just happen, Cathy! What will your father say when he finds out?"

Jack rushed into the kitchen. He'd do whatever he could to help his girlfriend out of this situation. After all, it was his fault, too...

Cathy had just started to explain. "I didn't think anyone would notice, mum, honestly."

"Hey, Cathy, hey Mrs. Perlman," Jack didn't know what to say, but he knew he had to stop this interrogation before it got out of hand.

"Imagine, Jack, the whole carpet in the basement is destroyed!" Mrs. Perlman was flustered and clearly upset.

"Cathy left the door to the garage unlocked and someone must have found it funny to get the two gallon tanks of carpet cleaner my husband keeps in there, and empty them onto the basement carpet. The whole room is full of foam. I still don't believe it. Where were you, anyways, Cathy? I thought you'd keep an eye on people."

Jack was relieved. He surely knew where Cathy had been, but at least they hadn't been caught. Everything else could be fixed.

"It's probably only half as bad as it looks, Mrs. Perlman," Jack said. "I work in a garage and we have an industrial vacuum cleaner that we use on the cars. These things are strong enough to get even the wettest carpets dry. I remember in my first week I accidentally spilled a whole container of liquid foam in one of the cars. The carpets were soaked. It took a while, but the vacuum cleaner took care of it all. I'll ring my boss and see if he's still around. Maybe I can borrow it."

"Really, Jack? Do you think that'll help?"

"I'm sure, Mrs. Perlman. Don't worry. Your basement carpet will be like new in no time." Jack was relieved that the issue could be fixed that easily.

Jack rang the garage. "Hey, Andy! I wonder if I could borrow the vacuum this evening. We have a bit of a mess to clean up here, and it would make the job so much easier."

When Jack hung up a couple of seconds later, he said, "He's still there. I can go and get the machine now. I'll bring it back tomorrow morning."

"I'll go with you," the girls said in unison, and laughed.

"All right, girls. Let's go. We'll be back in about 15 minutes, Mrs. Perlman."

In the car, Jack let out a sigh and said, "phew, Cathy, that was close. When I first heard you and your mom talk, I thought she had seen us in the hall."

"That would have been a disaster, Jack," Cathy agreed. "I don't even want to think about the conversation she would have had with me then. I still feel bad about the carpet, though. Do you really think your vacuum can fix it? There's 2 gallons of soap soaked into it."

"Yeah, no problem, Cathy. I've seen it suck up more liquid than that. We have a chemical that stops the foam, too. I'll get some of that, too."

"You're a life saver, Jack." Cathy leaned forward and kissed Jack on the neck.

"Careful, Cathy," Sally said. "No distracting the driver! He's almost killed us once, I don't need that again."

"We've been thinking about going to see Child's Play later on," Sally suggested. "Do you want to come, babe? We could spend the night at our house after the movie." She reached for Cathy's hand and said, a little bit quieter, "I'd like that."

"I'd love to do that, Sally, but I'm afraid I won't be going anywhere before the basement is back to normal. From what mum told me that's going to take the night."

"You'll be surprised, Cathy," Jack said. "You know what? You and Sally help your mother clean up upstairs, and I'll get to work in the basement. It shouldn't take me more than an hour to clean up that mess. Then we can go for a bite to eat and watch the movie afterwards."

---

When they arrived back at the house, Jack went straight downstairs and got to work. He was greeted by chaos. The whole floor was slippery and soaked with soap, the furniture was covered in snowy bits of foam. Luckily, the idiots hadn't dumped any of the soap on the sofa. That would have been a lot more difficult to clean.

As he expected, it took him about an hour to get rid of the liquid on the floor. When the girls came downstairs to see how he was getting on, the carpet that had been saturated with the sticky, soapy liquid was only slightly damp to the touch. Nothing that wouldn't dry overnight if the basement doors were left open. As an added benefit, the carpet looked as clean as it had been on its first day.

"Wow! That's incredible," Cathy exclaimed when she saw what Jack had achieved. "Let's get rid of the foamy flakes on the furniture really quickly and get mum to have a look. She needs to see this or she won't believe it. You're a genius, Jack!"

Cathy gave her boyfriend a kiss on the lips.

"I don't know how to thank you for this. I have no idea how I could have explained this to dad."

"You can thank me later, Cathy," Jack said with a little twinkle in his eyes. The little peck on his lips had brought back memories of their make out session, and his cock twitched.

When the place was completely clean, Cathy called upstairs, "Mum! Come and have a look. Jack's vacuum has done magic."

"Wow, Jack!" Mrs. Perlman was truly and utterly impressed. "I would not have thought this could ever be cleaned again. This is magic.

"Honey," she shouted upstairs, "come down here and have a look. You won't believe your eyes!"

Mr. Perlman was equally impressed. The basement had never been as clean before - at least not in a long while. "Well done, son!" He gave Jack a pat on the back.

"Just leave the basement doors open tonight to let rest of the damp dry out. I'll drop by tomorrow afternoon after work and give the floor another going over to get out whatever is left, but I think your carpet is saved."

"It is indeed! Saves me a fortune. Now that it's clean, we might even start to use the basement a little more." Mr. Perlman turned to his wife and asked her, "What do you think, honey? Should we treat Jack and Sally to dinner tonight?"

"Actually," Sally said, "we have plans to go out for a meal, Jack, Cathy and I, and go to the movies afterwards. Maybe another time, but thanks, Mr. Perlman."

"You go to the movies, then, kids. Thank you so much, Jack. That machine of yours is a godsent."

"I'll probably stay the night at Jack and Sally's, mum. That way I won't wake you up when I come home. The movie won't be over 'till way past midnight."

Mr. and Mrs. Perlman looked at each other and smiled. They couldn't believe their luck. They would have another night of privacy. "That's no problem, honey," Mrs. Perlman replied. "You go and enjoy the movie."

---

Cathy, Jack and Sally went to the diner for food and made it to the cinema just in time for the 10.30 showing of Child's Play.

They enjoyed the movie. As to be expected, on more than one occasion either Cathy or Sally held on tightly to Jack, who was enjoying the attention he got from his two girlfriends.

After the movie they went straight home. In the car, Jack noticed his two girlfriends whisper, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. This bugged him a bit, but he decided to stop worrying and focus on the road.

In the back of the car, Sally and Cathy were planning the remainder of the night.

"I'd love to try and swallow Jack's whole cock, Sally. Can you teach me? You could sit on Jack's face while I suck him off!"

"Of course I can show you Cathy. Once you know what you have to do it's not hard at all, and Jack eats pussy really well, so I'd love to sit on his face and watch you throat fuck his cock. Oh, Cathy, I'm getting wet thinking about it."

"So am I, Sally. This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait, babe."

Sally bent over towards her girlfriend and kissed her deeply. Cathy returned the kiss and squeezed Sally's nipples. They were hard already and she found them easily.

"Oh wow, Cathy. Now my nipples really stick out. Thanks a lot! I wasn't planning on showing them off."

Cathy chuckled at her girlfriend's protest. "Your tits look yummy when you're horny, Sally. I love seeing your perky tits and excited nipples peek through your clothes. That really gets me wet. Hiding them would be such a waste, and besides, if you really had planned on concealing them you would have worn a bra.

"Jack, what do you think. Don't Sally's tits look best when she's horny? Push them out, Sally, so Jack can see them!"

Jack looked in the mirror and saw Sally bending her back and pushing her chest out. Her tits were clearly visible through her shirt, and her hard pointy nipples nearly tore the fabric. His dick twitched at the sight.

"You're right. Sally's tits do look yummy, Cathy. Why don't you kiss and suck her nipples a bit. I bet she'd like that."

Jack would have loved to be able to suck on them himself, but he was driving, and watching Cathy do it for him would have to do.

Cathy moved over and took Sally's left nipple between her lips through her T-shirt.

Sally jumped. She hadn't expected Cathy to suck her nipples through her shirt.

"Wait, Cathy. I'll take my shirt off. It'll be so much better."

She stripped out of her t-shirt. Her small, perky breasts bounced slightly with the movements of the car. Cathy took her right nipple between her lips and squeezed gently. Sally moaned.

"Woah, Cathy. I'm getting goosebumps. Do that again, babe, please."

This time, Cathy used her teeth. She very gently bit Sally's hard nipple. Once. Twice. Three bites. Sally shuddered.

"Oh yes, Cathy. This feels so good."

Cathy flicked Sally's nipple with her tongue, before she sucked it deep into her mouth.

Sally grabbed Cathy's head and pressed it against her tit. she didn't want this to end. Cathy kept suckling the hard nipple in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, nibbling on it, rolling it between her teeth.

Sally squirmed as Cathy kept assaulting her nipples.

"We're nearly there, girls. Just turning into the driveway." The sound of Jack's voice pulled the two horny girls back to reality. Sally quickly slipped her t-shirt back on. It was time to get out of the car and into their mother's large and comfortable bed.

---

Sally and Cathy had their heads propped up against Jack's chest and each of the girls was gently sucking one of his nipples, while their fingers were gently tracing his naked skin.

The girls wanted to see if they could get his cock hard without touching it, a task that didn't need much skill, and surely, as they were licking and sucking his erect nipples and tickling his balls with their tongues, his cock started to grow, and it didn't take long until it was fully erect and throbbing.

"Your cock is so big, Jack," Sally said admiringly and reached out to clench her fist around it.

"Hey, Sally, no touching," Cathy protested, but Sally didn't care. She started stroking her big brother's hard dick, slowly, purposefully.

When she saw Sally jerking her brother's cock, Cathy opened her mouth and tried to catch its tip between her lips.

"I think you should deep throat him, Cathy, Sally suggested."

Cathy shook her head. The thought of something as big as Jack's hard rod down her throat frightened her.

"It's easy, Cathy. I'll show you." Sally opened her mouth wide and pushed her head down over her brother's dick. Inch after inch of the thick, hard rod disappeared inside her mouth, and her nose moved closer and closer to the base of her brother's cock. When her nose was buried in the thick of Jack's pubes and her lips had reached the skin of his lower belly, she rested for a moment, before she pulled her head up and let her brother's cock slip from her mouth.

"I'll never be able to do that, Sally!" Cathy was sure this big thing would never fit into her tiny mouth like that.

"Start slowly, Cathy. Inch by inch. That's how I did it. It won't all fit at first, but you'll figure it out, eventually."

Cathy opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Jack's shiny purple head. She'd sucked Jack's cock before and she knew she would fit his head into her mouth. That would be a start.

"Use your tongue to move down his shaft, Cathy."

Cathy moved her tongue along his purple head, like Sally said. Jack grunted when her rough tongue slid across the sensitive skin of his head. He was amazed at the difference between his girlfriends' mouths. Sally's mouth felt soft and silky, almost like her pussy, whereas Cathy's mouth felt rough and rugged, more like his hand when he stroked his cock.

Cathy started sputtering and gagging a little bit, as the thick cock fully filled her mouth.

"Breathe, Cathy, slowly. Don't rush it." Sally encouraged her girlfriend, who pulled her head back to stop the gag, and the hard cock slipped out of her mouth.

"I'll show you again, Cathy. See?" Sally once again again swallowed Jack's cock whole. This time, however, she moved her throat up and down a couple of times, massaging his tip with the tight ring of her throat, before she released him again. Another low grunt escaped Jack's throat.

Cathy licked all of Sally's saliva off the thick rod, kissed its plump tip and tickled it with the tip of her tongue. For now, she'd stick with kissing, licking and nibbling his cock. She'd try deep throating him again another time.

While Cathy licked and sucked Jack's cock, Sally played with his balls. She weighed them in the palm of her hand, tickled them with the tips of her fingers and scratched the sensitive skin with her nails.

As soon as Cathy's mouth released the thick pole, Sally moved up to kiss it, lick it and nibble it, too, and soon, the girls had a rhythm going in which they either both kissed his rod, or one sucked on him and the other one played with his balls.

When Jack was ready to cum, Cathy took his crown in her mouth, formed a tight seal around it with her lips and pushed her tongue against his pulsing head. She wanted his seed in her mouth, on her tongue.

While Cathy licked his head, Sally stroked his shaft with a tight grip. Up-down, up-down. She wanted to feel the pulsing of his cock when he squirted his load into her girlfriend's mouth.

It didn't take long. Jack came suddenly, and Cathy had a hard time catching it all.

"Kiss me, Cathy," Sally moaned excitedly in her girlfriend's ear. "I want to taste his cum, too."

Cathy didn't swallow Jack's load. She had an idea.

"Open your moush, Shally," Cathy said, trying not to spill any of the precious seed in her mouth, "and put your head back."

Cathy let all of Jack's seed slowly drip in Sally's wide open mouth. Then she kissed her girlfriend passionately, swishing all of Jack's seed around her girlfriend's mouth.

Sally swallowed all of her brother's load, and the girls continued kissing passionately, their hands roaming each other's naked bodies.

Cathy inserted a finger into Sally's very excited pussy and fingered her girlfriend to an intense orgasm. When Sally had come, it was Cathy's turn, and she, too, climaxed soon from the soft and gentle play of her girlfriend's fingers on her excited clit.

"Look at Jack, Sally," Cathy whispered after both girls had come. "He's fast asleep, babe."

"He looks adorable when he sleeps, doesn't he, Cathy," Sally replied quietly, and the girls, holding each other tightly, drifted off to sleep, too.

---

The next morning, Jack got up at his usual time to go to work.

When she felt Jack stir beside her, Cathy briefly opened her eyes. Jack gave her a quick kiss on the mouth and moved a strand of her hair from her face.

"Good morning baby. Sleep well?"

"Mmh. But I'm still tired, babe."

"Go back to sleep, Cathy. It's still early. I've got to get ready for work."

He dragged himself out of bed and hit the shower. Cathy went back to sleep immediately. She didn't even move when he returned to get dressed after his shower.

When she woke up again, Sally was still out for the count.

Cathy couldn't remember having slept like this in a long time. Usually, she would wake up once or twice during the night, but last night she slept right through. It seemed that being with Sally and Jack did her good.

She had a faint recollection of seeing Jack this morning. She remembered his lips on hers, his hand stroking her face. She felt her nipples harden at the memory. Her stomach twitched. She missed her boyfriend already.

She went to the bathroom. The scent of his after shave was still lingering in the room. When she sat down to pee, she spotted the towel he had used this morning. She reached over and pulled it off the rail. Pressing the damp fabric against her face she inhaled deeply. It still smelled of him.

Cathy closed her eyes. She wouldn't have minded if he had woken her a little bit early this morning. Images of Jack's hard cock appeared before her eyes, mixed with images of his sister's wet pussy. She had enjoyed fingering her wet slit last night.

It amazed her how both Jack's cock and Sally's pussy excited her equally. She had never been particularly drawn to girls before. It had always been Jack she wanted, but now, thinking of her girlfriend's wet cunt made her just as horny.

She put the towel away, wiped her pussy and went back to bed.

When she returned from the bathroom, Sally was still fast asleep. She lay on her stomach, only her right side under the covers, her legs slightly parted.

Cathy carefully removed the covers from Sally's body, trying not to wake her, and looked at her girlfriend. She was beautiful.

Her long legs were toned and slim, but not skinny. All that dancing she had done last year had shaped them nicely, with beautiful calves and shapely thighs.

She had a very firm and extremely tight ass, that rose from her legs and bulged out noticeably. Sally's hips were not very wide, much narrower that her own, almost boyish, but her strong glutes gave her backside a distinctly feminine shape.

Sally's back was very muscular, too. The curve of her spine was pronounced, a long ridge along the center of her back, flanked by strong muscles to the left and to the right that were well defined under her skin.

Her shoulders were strong, and even now, that her arms were relaxed, the muscles in her shoulders were clearly visible. Lifting weights last year, in preparation for the musical, had paid off for her, too.

Her neck, mostly covered by her long, blonde hair, that was adorably untidy this morning, was also quite strong, but, in comparison to her back, not very muscular.

As Cathy admired her sleeping girlfriend, she felt a strong sense of pride. She had always been proud of having Sally as her best friend, but this morning, the pride she felt was different. She was proud to be chosen, to belong. She was proud to be Sally's girlfriend, and she was absolute certain she belonged with her and Jack.

Sally was still fast asleep, her flanks moving slowly and regularly with every breath she took. Cathy kneeled next to her girlfriend's legs and gently stroked her calves, then her thighs with a light, feathery touch, almost as if she was afraid that if she touched her any harder, she might pop and disappear.

Sally shifted under her touch, and Cathy stopped caressing her for a moment. She was afraid she had woken her girlfriend too early, but Sally went back to sleep, her legs wider open now than they were before, as if she wanted her lover to continue her caresses.

Cathy accepted the invitation and gently traced Sally's inner thighs that were now readily accessible. As she got closer the centre of her girlfriend's body, she was able to feel the heat of her pussy on the sides of her hands.

She planted a quick kiss on Sally's lower back, just above the two globes of her ass, before she continued to explore her girlfriend's body with her fingers, lightly tracing the curve of her spine from the bottom to the top, and running her fingers down her flanks back to her ass.