Livia's Transformation 05

Story Info
Livia and Roberta Exhibitionists and Sluts.
4.4k words
4.4
1.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers

Chapter Five

At the beginning of the week, Livia and Roberta met to talk about the weekend that had just passed, saying they were very satisfied with the progress of the four-way relationship. Livia confided: "I get a lot more excited when you tell me what to do. Being submissive is something I had never thought about. I've also never seen anything about porn because I thought it wasn't a genre that suited my taste. But now I thank you because you managed to bring out this side from inside me" and continued "I want to train myself to take all of Carlo's cock in my mouth like you do. Can you help me?"

"With real pleasure!" exclaimed Roberta "Start tonight when you wait for Franco on your knees to welcome him. When you take it in your mouth all hard try to get to the base and hold it down your throat for as long as you can. Repeat it several times and you'll get used to it, then you can train with cucumbers and zucchini" and again "How about if some afternoons we go around to you having fun teasing the boys and shopping? I need a few things."

"Of course, with pleasure!" exclaimed Livia happily, smiling, and so they agreed on the afternoon of the following day and immediately after they greeted each other, kissing each other on the mouth while they embraced.

When she got home, it was almost time for Franco to return. As soon as she heard the sound of the car, which was about to be parked in the garage, she knelt on the pillow they had taken the previous Saturday and settled behind the front door. Franco entered the house and Livia quietly said to him "Welcome back love to your slut!" and opened the flap starting to kiss and suck his cock.

In that blowjob he put all his passion as suggested by Roberta.

After salivating it to make it slide better, she took it all in her mouth up to the balls and stayed still for a few seconds and as soon as she pulled it out she said to her husband "When it's all down my throat hold my head still with your hands on the back of my head. Take me almost to suffocate" and she repeated the swallowing of the cock several times with Franco crushing her head and only when he saw her red in the face he pulled it out to let her breathe.

When Livia felt his cock start throbbing because he was close to orgasm, she said "Cum in my mouth, come on!"

"Suck slut! Drink all my cum but only do it when I tell you to!"

Livia sucked more ardently until she felt the first streams of cum on the roof of her mouth.

When Franco finished cumming, she opened her mouth playing with the cum by moving her tongue and only when her husband ordered him to drink did she swallow it all after a quick cock clean.

Livia got up and gave her husband a kiss saying "While you take a shower, I'll make dinner, okay?"

Sitting at the table, she told her husband that she had seen Roberta and that the next day they would go around to do some shopping and provoke some boys in the malls by showing them the thong. He approved the choice and said with a mischievous smile "You can go, but, please, take some photos to show me and Carlo. You can also dare to take some approaches."

Livia gave him a kiss with a heartfelt "thank you love".

The following day, the two women were ready in the early afternoon. Livia had dressed in the tried-and-tested outfit: light trousers with thong on display, a light-coloured T-shirt with a V-neck and boobs in evidence. Roberta with a miniskirt and blouse slightly open under a light and long overcoat to cover herself on the way; clothes that he would then take off inside the mall where they were headed.

As soon as we arrived, Roberta parked in a secluded spot that she knew was quiet and then they went inside. As she walked through the gallery, she took off her coat to the delight of the males present.

Both of them did not go unnoticed and Livia's ass and Roberta's legs attracted the eyes.

The two women stopped at the bar table for a coffee and Roberta, while sitting, generously crossed her legs for the admiring looks of the guys present.

They then went into the grocery store and Roberta said, "I need to get a can of spray cream. I need it for dessert. Take one yourself, then I'll tell you how to use it."

Livia didn't understand but Roberta was explicit pretending to spray the cream on her fingers and then bring them to her mouth. Then Livia understood.

"You can put cream on your cock and suck it and he on your pussy or asshole and then you get licked"

"Don't tell me, I'm already excited about the idea!" confessed Livia, putting her hand in front of her mouth as if to hold back both the laughter and the words she had just spoken.

The two continued with the shopping first walking and stopping at the windows of the underwear stores where they bought sexy outfits, then in a shoe store where Roberta gave the best of herself in the rehearsals keeping her legs open with Livia who photographed the various scenes and poses of her friend. When they finished all their shopping, they returned to the parking lot and realized that a guy had followed them discreetly.

Roberta jumped at the chance pretending to turn around, noticed that he was a handsome young guy and asked for Livia's collaboration.

"When we're in the parking lot and we're turning around to look for the car, you keep walking, I'll stop behind the column but get ready with your phone to shoot the scene"

Livia carried out everything to the letter as requested and continued walking moving her butt obscenely. The boy looked around and felt a hand on his arm that attracted him and a soft voice that said to him: "You like to look at our little asses, don't you? Let's see if you're horny!" and she touched his package with his hard cock.

In the meantime, Livia had filmed everything with the video camera

Roberta turned to the boy and asked him "Take it out, I'll make you enjoy it with your hand and you, Livia, look at how you do the"

The guy pulled out his remarkable cock, Roberta put a lot of saliva in her hand and then poured it onto the shaft to be able to slide better. To improve his performance, he ran his hand over his cock to mix the saliva with the humours and started the handjob with expert movements. It didn't take long for the guy to cum and he cummed in Roberta's hand who brought it close to her mouth, let her tongue out to taste it and then said to Livia "Good! Are you coming to taste it too? And cum young!" and immediately picked some up from the chapel and had her fingers licked. Then turning to the boy, "Settle for the. If it happens again, we'll let you taste our mouths. Hello!"

The guy ran away without saying anything and the two sluts kissed exchanging the last drops of cum and then went home happy.

In saying goodbye, they decided to send the video to the group to get their men excited, adding: "Tonight there will be work to do!"

That evening Livia didn't wait for Franco on her knees, she had thought of another program.

When her husband arrived, they said goodbye and Livia told him "Get changed, take a shower and rest, then we'll have dinner. I'm craving a dessert tonight."

He didn't understand at the time, but he did everything his wife commanded, knowing that it would surely be a pleasant surprise.

During dinner Livia told him about the afternoon spent with Roberta and then while she cleared the table and quickly tidied up the kitchen, he went to sit on the sofa. At the end of the housework, Livia went to the bathroom to change and when she came back he understood. She was in a black baby-doll with a red thong, stockings and a can of cream in one hand and a glass in the other, she was advancing towards Franco in a sensual way.

"I'm craving dessert," she told him and put everything down on the sofa table. He got Franco up and asked him to dance a little.

The music was slow dancing and they were stuck to each other with Franco's hands groping her butt obscenely as their tongues crossed in their mouths. When Livia felt the hard cock pressing on her belly, she sat him down on the sofa, stood at his feet, pulled his cock out and licked it to dry it from the drops of arousal. Then he grabbed the can and sprinkled a generous dose of cream on the chapel and then swallowed it.

The cream had spread all over the shaft and Livia, greedy, was enjoying it with her tongue.

Franco was once again bewitched by his wife's behavior. After a while, Livia said, "Now fuck me! I want to feel it in my pussy but when you're about to cum let me know"

He started licking her pussy and asshole to make her enjoy it before fucking her. She had an orgasm as soon as she felt two fingers in her ass and only then he put his cock inside her to fuck her and to enjoy the view of her ass he made her put herself in doggy style and also be able to fuck her deeply.

Because the position turned him on so much, after a while he told her "I have to cum!"

Livia promptly took the glass, put some cream in it and waited for the cumshot which happened almost immediately accompanied by a gasp and a stiffening of Franco's body. The cumshot was very abundant proportional to the arousal.

After the production of that cream dressing, Livia took the teaspoon and picked up the mix from the glass "This was the dessert I wanted" and also gave the cock tongues.

Franco watched her enjoy his wife's pleasure swallowing that white substance sweetened by the cream and at the end he whispered in her ear "You are making all my dreams come true. I love you love" and, leaving everything as it was, they went to sleep.

At the same time, a very similar scene was taking place at Roberta's house, with the only variation due to the couple's experience. In fact, being more experienced in these games, Carlo wanted to taste the cream and cum dessert directly from Roberta's asshole after sucking his cock with cream. The ass fucking was almost natural; The cock entered the ass without finding resistance from the sphincter given the abundant lubrication given by the cream on the cock and asshole.

The fuck lasted a long time. The cock went from Roberta's ass to her pussy in a gentle alternation and in the end the cumshot in her mouth was inevitable to her great joy that she swallowed it all.

The day passed quietly with Livia and Roberta telling each other about the previous night's performances and Roberta complimented Livia for the variation of the glass in giving the blowjob.

"I had never thought about that either. You were amazing!"

Then he asked her how the training was going to get ready to take the whole cock down her throat, Livia replied "Now I take Franco's all quietly and I can keep it still at the bottom of my throat even for a few seconds. Now I want to improve with Carlo's"

The chat ended with a kiss of farewell and the evening passed like the previous ones.

The next day Roberta called Livia on the phone: "If you come to me there's a surprise"

"I'll be right there," Livia exclaimed and, crossing the garden, she went to her friend as she was dressed, wearing a long shirt that barely covered her thong and without a bra. As soon as she entered Roberta's house, she saw Carlo on the couch and Roberta massaging his cock, not yet at the peak of arousal

"Carlo had half a day off and stayed at home. How about we have some fun so you train directly with his cock?"

"Of course! It's a real pleasant surprise! But let's shoot everything as Franco wants and start sending some photos. What do you think?"

To that proposal she received the consent of the couple who hosted her.

Roberta activated the cameras ready on the tripods and took some photos of all three of them on the sofa posting them on the WhatsApp group with the message "We are sorry for you who work! We're training!!"

Franco replied with a lot of irony: "Please. Take it all back. I want to see how you train."

Roberta invited Livia to take Carlo's cock in her mouth that he had held back to keep it semi-rigid in order to allow Livia to take it all in.

Livia took it all in her mouth to suck it and the cock grew in her mouth.

Carlo held it steady with his hand on the back of his neck for several seconds and, when it reached maximum hardness and thickness, he removed it from his mouth so that he could breathe.

"Now try to breathe and go as low as you can"

After dripping a generous dose of saliva, she swallowed his cock and he pushed her head slowly while Roberta told her "Try to relax your throat muscles and you will see that you succeed"

Upon arrival at the root of the cock Livia stood still, then he retracted and on the way out he left a trail of saliva that made the man even more excited.

"I have to do it. I also want it to make Franco happy because he wants me to be a slut," Livia said in a low voice, taking a deep breath and putting it back in her mouth. When she was close to having almost all of it inside, Roberta gave her the coup de grace: he pushed her head until his cock disappeared in her mouth and went down her throat.

Livia was suffering but did not retire. Roberta held her down for a few seconds and then freed her.

The friend was all red in the face with false retching but at the same time happy.

"I did it!" she exclaimed and wanted to try again several times, reaching the bottom on her own.

After several rehearsals, she pumped like a madwoman. In fact, he would take it and go down, hold it still and release it dripping with saliva. What she was doing was too much even for Carlo and the moment the cum rose from her balls he warned her "I'm going to cum!!"

Livia nodded her head and held the chapel in her mouth.

Roberta approached with the camera to shoot the scene up close and managed to photograph the first jet, followed by others, that came out of the cock.

With her mouth full of cum, also to show her husband Franco how she had swallowed everything, she opened her lips to Roberta and, after playing with it, she swallowed it all then opened her mouth again to show it clean.

"You've been selfish. You've drunk it all!" exclaimed a disappointed Roberta.

"I was thirsty for cum" Livia replied and all three laughed.

But Carlo was still not satisfied and was more and more attracted to Livia's ass and in order to fuck her ass he made her put doggy style on the sofa starting long licks starting from the asshole reaching the pussy.

In those moments, Roberta had a marginal role as she filmed her husband as her friend Livia enjoyed.

While licking her ass, Carlo shoved a big vibrator into her pussy making her scream with pleasure. With the orgasms that followed one another, wrapped in lust, he whispered in her ear, not without first sticking his tongue which made her jump "Hold the dildo in your cunt with one hand while I shove my cock in your ass" and immediately pointed his cock at the well-lubricated asshole giving him a soft fuck and then moving on to strong thrusts encouraged by her who begged him "Push the cock hard that you make me enjoy it! I feel full!"

Roberta, while filming the scenes, touched her pussy and squeezed herself. She was excited, but she knew that for her that day there would only be pleasure with fingering.

After about ten minutes that the cock was still planted in her ass, Carlo filled her with cum and took his cock off.

Roberta, taken by lust, gave the camera to her husband so that he could film it and threw herself on Livia's sphincter from which the cum came out to collect it all.

The woman licked greedily and then moved on to cleaning the cock until she left it clean and dry, then she lay down on the couch and ordered Livia to lick her cunt.

"Make me enjoy it too, slut!" and Livia obeyed by licking her pussy making her enjoy it.

As they said goodbye, Roberta and Carlo said: "Today we had a pleasant afternoon. We feel happy and fulfilled. You and Franco will find all the recordings and photos in the shared folder"

For Livia the day of sex was not over and she announced to Carlo and Roberta "Franco will arrive and I have to get over his lust. I think I have to do at least one blowjob!!" and with a kiss she left them to go home in time to settle down and get ready for the evening with her husband.

Franco arrived punctually going to greet his woman: "I thought I would find you waiting for me as I like it," he told her slightly disappointed.

"Tonight I have a lot to tell you, but more than words, it will be the images that will show you how I spent the afternoon with Carlo and Roberta. But don't worry, love! Your slut hasn't forgotten about you! I won't let you down."

That evening Franco was not received with the ritual dose of sex as soon as he entered the house and wondered why there had been a change in Livia without him knowing anything about it.

The next few hours passed completely quietly. During dinner, neither of them did not mention the afternoon so as not to raise the excitement and only after dinner did they sit on the sofa.

Franco played the video and from the very first scenes his cock had a jolt.

At Livia's suggestion, they both stripped naked and sat down with Livia crouching at Franco's feet and touching him with her hands starting from her balls. Livia wet her finger with saliva and ran it over her man's asshole to whom she was beginning to give pleasure.

The massage was long.

It didn't take long for droplets of pleasure to come out of the tip of the cock.

Livia kissed the cock with love and sucked it, pumping slowly, alternating sucking with sleight of hand to lengthen the pleasure. When in the images, Franco realized that his wife had taken Carlo's entire cock in her mouth, he gasped "How good my slut!" he exclaimed.

Proud of having done a good job, she increased the pace bringing her husband to the threshold of cumshot in a short time.

"I'll fill your mouth!!" shouted Franco loudly, sure that the couple next door with whom he had sex had heard it too.

Livia nodded him approvingly and squeezed her glans waiting for the cumshot that was not long in coming. As she was used to, she opened her lips and placed her neck on his knees to show how much cum she had poured into his mouth. It was natural for Franco to add saliva and order her to swallow which Livia did all in one go, then he kissed her lovingly.

The long day had come to an end and there had been the full satisfaction of Franco and also of the friend who was finishing mating with Carlo's cumshot in Roberta's mouth.

Taking advantage of the good weather that still offered a strangely warm October, instead of staying indoors for the weekend, the four decided to spend it with a trip to the lake and made an appointment for Sunday. The daytime hours on Saturday, as usual, each of the couples spent shopping for the family and other errands but in the evening no sex as per tradition

On Sunday morning they woke up calmly as the appointment was around 11 am and they could arrive for lunch on the shores of the lake.

Livia and Roberta dressed provocatively wearing black leggings with thongs, sexy blouse and bra, comfortable shoes for walking.

The two couples arrived at the lake around noon, parked near the restaurant with terrace directly on the lake where they had booked. They had time to take a walk along the lakefront.

There were not so many people because usually the crowd arrives in the afternoon and the males took the opportunity to take many photos especially of Livia and Roberta's butt and their pussies even if covered by leggings but, in an isolated space, as a challenge, the females did not hesitate to pull down their leggings to show the thong in the sunlight. The performance excited the two husbands who, while heading to a somewhat secluded area, took the opportunity to grope their bottoms and make out with exchanges of saliva touching the pussies of the women who, needless to say, were wet. They wanted to go further but the risk was high and they decided to go back to the restaurant.

sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers
12