Livia's Transformation 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There they had a fish lunch and there was no shortage of two-way jokes at the table. They drank two bottles of cold white wine and at about 2:30 p.m., at the end of lunch, they decided to take the car and move to a quieter area to lie in the sun and rest.

Carlo knew of a beautiful meadow not far away, but in a very secluded area where, however, there were already two couples. There they spread out the blankets brought for the occasion, but they were not alone, so it was not possible to go beyond a few kisses and touches. However, they also managed to sleep with the complicity of wine.

Around 4:30 p.m. they woke up and took a short walk to a café to have a coffee and some cold drinks, then they took the way back.

The four were traveling in Carlo's SUV, which was spacious. Roberta made Livia sit in the front and she in the back with Franco and, along the way, she teased his already hard cock "Franco, would you like it if I give you a blowjob? I'd do it to you because I like to do it to you, pig! I like your cum and how you squirt it in your mouth!" she told him provocatively.

"And you ask me?" replied Franco.

To which she unzipped him and pulled his cock out, made him lie on the seat and she got on her knees and started pumping.

Livia didn't miss a scene and was filming everything she could of Roberta's mouth sliding on his cock.

Carlo could only imagine why he was careful to drive and intervened "I'll entertain you and take you home but then it's up to me, Livia, know it!"

Roberta continued to suck and every time she lifted her head from the cock she left it sprinkled with saliva. Franco's cock throbbed a lot and seemed to explode and at the end he had a long cumshot.

Roberta didn't miss a drop. At the end of the eruption, Franco removed his cock from his mouth and she showed the cumshot to Carlo and Livia, she swallowed a part of it and passed the other into the mouth of her friend who liked it and swallowed in turn.

"I'm not as selfish as you!" Roberta then told Livia and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

"Enough is enough! I can't take it anymore!" exclaimed Carlo, but he didn't stop, continuing to drive and the journey continued quietly.

When they got home, the four went to Roberta and Carlo's because they were better equipped for video shooting.

The men were in the mood for a beer and drank two small glasses each, while the women undressed and went free. When they returned to their males, they wore only loincloths.

Carlo, who was already horny, pulled out his cock and had Livia suck it.

Roberta settled down with her legs open and turned to Franco "Give me back the pleasure with your tongue" and he didn't have to repeat it by going to lick her pussy with the help of her fingers without neglecting her asshole.

Roberta enjoyed it and in a flash she reached orgasm. Franco's skill made her jump several times, then he pointed his cock at her pussy and went inside fucking her.

Carlo also wanted to make Livia enjoy it and with his tongue and fingers he brought her to orgasm at least three times before pointing his cock at her asshole to penetrate her forcefully given the excitement she had since the morning. Livia was ass fucked for a long time and managed to orgasm even with her cock in her ass.

Franco also changed the channel and, since Roberta was doggy style, he fucked her ass.

The two women, who were with their faces close together enjoying the cock in their ass, kissed each other to increase the males' arousal.

Carlo pulled the cock out of Livia's ass first and brought it in front of women's mouths to cum. Roberta took it in her mouth and swallowed it all and then passed it on to Livia.

After a while Franco also cummed and he did it in the mouth of his wife who held everything in her mouth and then passed the cum into Roberta's mouth.

Brushing their lips with their tongues, the two kissed each other saying "You see I'm not selfish either!" and hugged each other.

For the two couples, another fabulous week had passed in a pleasant way.

12