Living and Mind Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine stopped he peered at Michael.

"What's going on man?" he seriously asked.

"What do you mean?" Michael replied. He had come here to talk about his problems with his friend, what was he that obvious?

"On the corner of your nose," Justine said, "There's some blood on it."

Michael went to check and, yep, there was some dried blood still in it.

Well, it was a good thing he didn't wait for his mom then.

"Nothing to worry about," Michael waved him off, even though there really was.

But, augh, he didn't want to start this off as if he were dying or something!

"If you say so," Justine grunted.

"But I still need to talk to you about something," Michael replied.

"Well, it's been a long time since Mom and my brothers have seen you," Justine said, "But they won't bother us if we talk in my bedroom."

Usually, that would have been a hard sell for Michael. As much as he liked his friend, his younger brothers were rambunctious and his mother was very affectionate. Combined, both things triggered his anxieties like nothing else.

But, huh, he didn't feel anxious.

Why didn't he feel anxious?

Ah, whatever.

"Yeah, ok, let's go," Michael nodded and his friend gained a hip on his step as he got to bring Michael to his home once more.

The route they took differed from his in that they weren't heading toward the upscale part of town. Which wasn't to say that they were going to a bad one, as the area they lived in was not one a family without means could live in, but the Yokebreaker family wasn't exactly a humble family.

At the very least, the Fannings lived near one of the parks nearby. Their house sat opposite a parking lot for the said park, but generally speaking, it was a nice area to be around in.

Their house was rather small though.

"Mother, I'm home!" Justine called out as he opened the door and ushered Michael in.

"Wonderful honey," a high-pitched voice called out from the kitchen, "Come and get your lunch. I made chowder today~"

Justine looked around the hallway before proceeding.

"Ok, I think my bros aren't home," he gave Michael an encouraging nod before heading to the kitchen.

And then tackled by two pink menaces.

"See, I told you he never checks in the hallway," Josaf the ten-year-old pig told his brother as he wrestled with one of Justine's legs.

"It's not enough!" Josh the nine-year-old pig cried, "He's too big!"

"Of course I am!" Justine laughed as he reached out and grabbed his little brothers by their belts, "And I will only get more corpulent with age!"

"That's not fair!" One of the boys who ambushed Michael's friend whined.

"So long as I am the man of the house, nothing is!" Justine gloated as he flipped his brothers.

"For freedom!" they both cried as they redoubled their efforts to topple the tyrant.

But it was all for naught.

"Hey Michael," Justine said with some concern as he wrestled both of his brothers. They both tried harder upon seeing his attention get split, "Um, sorry about this."

"It's fine," Michael shrugged. Really, he knew they were like this.

"Um," Justine still sounded embarrassed, "You want to say hi to Mom while I take care of things here?"

As attractive as he found her, being alone with Mrs. Fanning had once filled him with dread. 

But now...

"Why not," Michael supposed and stepped around a squirming pig boy.

"Hey Justine, did I hear you bring someone else?" the voice of the pig woman who had given birth to four pigs, each to a different father, called out as Michael rounded the corner.

"Cause I swear I heard-" Jonesy the sow started to say as Michael entered the kitchen.

It was unfair to say that pigs were fat. Certainly, girth where how males measured their masculinity, and a little bit of chub was considered attractive on their gals.

But Jonesy Fanning? She was smaller than Michael, while still having tits and ass only slightly smaller than his gigantic minotaur mother.

And yes, her stomach did have a little bit of chub. A slightly healthy layer of fat that was nonetheless lost when one compared the size of her stomach to the size of her bust and hips.

"Oh my," Mrs...no, she was no longer married. It was Miss Fanning now, "Justine managed to convince you to visit again?"

"Something like that," Michael replied and, without any words, the sow walked forward.

And enveloped Michael in a hug.

"Oh, you are such a handsome young man now," the sow nuzzled his face with her own, "I didn't know humans got so cute, but honey you are going to make some ladies very happy one day!"

"Um," Michael tried to interject, but one of his arms was lost in the gulf of her tits, his limb pushing an apron between their valley. One of her hands was pushing against his chest while the other had circled his shoulder.

"And you smell so good," Jonesey thrilled, "You must be using a new brand of shampoo. But that's to be expected of your family, I guess."

"Yes, well-" Michael tried to get a word on as his friend's mother felt soft, soft, soft against him.

Before, this would have made him hyperventilate.

Now? He was getting a boner.

Which, given how huge his package now was, was not a good thing.

Thankfully the curvacious sow let him go.

She studied him.

"You could use some meat in you though," She clicked her tongue, "I mean, look at you! A stiff wind could knock you down!"

"I am fine," Michael tried to answer, knowing that the sow considered any man who wasn't fat to be malnourished.

"Don't get me wrong hon," the sow waved his interjections away as she went back to the kitchen and started serving another plate, "You pull the whole 'svelte' look good, but looks are no reason to sacrifice your health."

"I am a human miss Jonesey," Michael replied.

The sow grunted in acknowledgment as she put a plate of food down in front of him.

"Just because your people don't have tails or proper ears doesn't mean you don't need to eat," the pig woman replied as she pointed at the plate, "Now sit and eat."

Knowing a losing battle when he saw one, Michael pulled his chair, "Actually, do you mind me using your phone later? I gotta tell my mom I am here."

"Oh, by all means, hon," the sow replied as she looked at the human boy with expectation.

Sighing, Michael took a spoonful of the chowder in front of him.

And moaned with pleasure as he ate it.

"See? That's how a man should be," Jonsey happily thrilled at his side.

Michael looked at her. At how happy and bubbly she was.

At how desirable she was in both personality--

--And body.

And so, not seeing why he shouldn't at that moment, he leaned forward.

And pecked her on the lips.

"Oh my!" Jonesey the sow recoiled, flushing a bit, "How affectionate!"

Why had he done that?

"Um, no, I didn't mean to miss Jonesey," Michael shook his head, not being able to believe what he had just done.

But the sow just laughed.

"Honey, honey, it's fine, you were just overcome with emotions after eating my best," the mother of four laughed, "Happens to everyone."

"Yes, sure," Michael awkwardly laughed along with her, glad that this was his friend's mother and not someone else who would have taken offense.

Thankfully, the cry of a baby in the house broke that moment of awkwardness.

"Oh, little Jeet is hungry too," Miss Fanning said, "I hope anyway."

"Be back in a minute," the pig woman winked at Michael and walked out of the kitchen to take care of her toddler.

Michael couldn't help his eyes track her ass as she walked.

"Alright, I beat the haughtiness out of my bros," Justine triumphantly said not long after, coming into the kitchen, "What did I miss?"

"Your mother forced me to eat," Michael replied, his eyes still looking at where Miss Fanning had gone.

There was something weird about this.

He had never felt like this around her before.

"Well, yeah, you are a bit too skinny," Justine shrugged as he picked his plate up, "But come on, let's eat in my room."

"Yeah, sure," Michael numbly replied as he picked up his plate and followed.

But then, he never would have done naughty things to his aunt before either.

So what was different?

But as he walked, Michael took a breath and his eyes widened as he realized something that should have been obvious the moment he registered it.

Jonesey Fanning the sow, the mother of his best friend and generally one of the sweetest women he knew, smelled really good.

She smelt really fucking good.

12