Living and Mind Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget about me either, hon," Cynthia added as she walked after her partner.

Michael's mind was trying to puzzle some things out as he entered his home.

"Boy, you got home quick today," Yasmine said from the kitchen, the sound of meats sizzling and liquids being heated up reaching him.

There was also the smell of spices and food, which made his stomach grumble.

"Yeah, well, today was different," Michael replied as he walked to the dining room and put his bag on the table.

"Really?" his mother asked as she turned the stove off and started serving him a platter.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about though," Michael shook his head, trying to make the unpleasant feelings he had been having fall off of him, "The worst was missing school yesterday."

It took him a few moments to realize what he had said.

"What?" his mother gasped, almost letting his tray of food fall into the ground.

Well, it appears not everything about him had changed.