All Comments on 'Living Arrangements Ch. 03'

by saston

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It IS fantasy isn't it

Neat story and good telling. Feel free to expand as you decide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fun story

Lots of fun to read. Consentual is so much fun........

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
good domination story

comments are for all three chapters.story builds at a niece speed. more build up of enslavement than sex.

hope to read more. gf loved it. she would lire more with public exhibition and humiliation.

story is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

share with us what's in store for these 2 willing slaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bit silly really............

To be erotic story needs to be be believed, this one fails to work. Interesting through, bit more work on making the people at least a little real would improve it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well trained!!

A very good description of your training regiment and the obvious rewards of it. Can't wait for the next chapter..

RedRavenBaltimoreRedRavenBaltimoreabout 11 years ago
Not Bad!

I was fully prepared to hate this series, having accidentally stumbled on it while seeking to reread the second chapter of my series titled Living Arrangements while working on the third. I didn't hate it; I like it in a dirty, guilty kind of way. Your reference to Literotica within the body of your story is a bit incestuous (pun intentional) and I had to consciously suspend disbelief at least twice.

Still, it is quite well written and I was happy to read the whole thing and enjoyed the willing enslavement of your pair of sluts. So, I think I have to forgive you and accept that we share a title. Also, you get a five because if I liked it, people who are actually into this sort of thing should LOVE it.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
what is the maddest obsession to get Kitty preggo in her teenage years?!!!!

he practically leeches on his slave Kitty's mother Laura,again one of his slaves!! ;) Laura has to provide him a birthday gift to give Kitty!! ;) and he knocks up the teenager in their threesome?!! ;) like there is no tomorrow for pregs?!! ;)

if Kitty hates studying and a career let her travel and party her teenage out!! knock her up when she is 23-24 years old!! what is the obsession to get her pregnant in teenage?!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous