Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most men, I really didn't feel turned on when somebody kissed anywhere other than my dick or my mouth. Of course, Shama liked the full-body kiss -- starting from her eyes and going all the way down to her 'center point'. She was unbelievably sensitive to my lips on most of her body, especially on her nipples, belly, neck etc..

Some days, she would wake up with bite marks on her neck and other places because I had got a little too carried away.

After about a minute, she again started thrusting, and this time, I came within a minute.

Iving as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 15 The next day morning, I remembered that I had forgotten to tell her the main thing.

"Shama," I began, seeing an opportune moment at the breakfast table, "I was talking to Appu yesterday..."

She looked up at me without saying anything - a kind of anxiety showing on her face.

"And we decided that we will interact only during the weekends.. That means, he will not make phone calls or emails or anything to us in between." By 'us', I meant 'her' of course. But we still had not discussed what happened in Goa openly with each other.

That meant that, for the two us, that episode more or less did not exist.

That creates its own problems when you are trying to set boundaries to the new relationship.

"Ok.." she said, trying to hide her anxiety and curiosity.

"Yeah, that's better. I've told them to visit on Saturday," I added. She seemed happier now, the hint of a smile flashed across her lips.

She turned her attention to her plate again.

"That should be enough," I thought.

Almost as soon as I logged in to Gmail at office, Sara pinged -

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"I am good, how are you?"

"Good too.. Howz the baby?"

"Just fine.." I said.

There was a gap of about one minute as I wondered what to do. So I pinged Appu.

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah.. I mean, I told her that we both had decided it would be better to interact over the weekends, and only the in the presence of all four of us," he said

"I didn't tell her 'don't call him' or anything. I mean, I can't say that in so many words," he added.

"Yeah.. Same here," I said.

I turned to Sara's chat window.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing yaar.. Just work.. Goa was such fun.. I want to go back there," she said.

"Me too," I said, and realized that I was actually starting to miss her.

She worked about 5 km away from my office, and it was not totally impossible to go and meet her there. But I dismissed the thought, warning myself that I would end up with two wives instead of one if I wasn't careful.

Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hi, are you busy?" It was Sara, and it was the first time in our lives that she had called me on the phone directly. Her nervousness was obvious.

"No.. Not really.. One sec," I said, getting up from my seat and looking for an empty meeting room nearby.

"What's up," I said, as I entered an empty room.

"Nothing really.. Just felt like talking to you, so I called," Sara said, sounding like a 15 year old.

"Hm.. So how is it going with Appu," I said; really, without thinking.

"He's good. We are planning to come to your place on Saturday," she said, suddenly perking up. "What's the plan," she asked.

"Nothing as of yet... Let's first meet," I said.

"Yeah.. It would be nice to meet," she said. "You know, I am not supposed to call you," she added. "Appu said it's better not to.. He'd discussed with you too," she said.

"Yeah, we did discuss that..," I said, suddenly realizing that I was on sticky territory. "We thought it would be better to go slow..," I said.

"Yeah, that is right," she said, obligingly. "Anyway, think of something fun to do on Saturday," she said.

"Ok.. Bye then."

"Byeee.." she said in a tone that would turn a heart of stone into water.

I cut the phone, and spent the rest of the day with a smile on my face. Somehow, it felt nice.. Despite a cautionary feeling at the back of my mind that I should not encourage it, it felt really good to know that she thinks about me.

She sent me a 'friendship card' on my email in between, with the picture of a red rose. I didn't reply.

Soon, it was D-day (again).

Appu and Sara arrived at about 11.. Sara was a light blue t-shirt and a wearing a floral skirt that reached over her knees.

Shama had been up since 7, making breakfast and arranging the house. She was still busy in the kitchen, preparing lunch. But she came out to say hi to the couple. She was wearing a salwar kameez.

"Hi, please give me some time, I need to finish some work in the kitchen," she said, sounding like a typical Indian housewife, but her happiness and excitement was unmissable.

Appu and Sara plonked themselves on the sofa as usual, Appu taking hold of the remote. Sara got busy with the kid, as usual.

In fact, things hardly seemed to have changed from the old times, before we got 'close'. The routine was so much the same. I sat in the single chair of the sofa, adjacent to the other two, and me and Appu started our usual discussions about the world etc.

Sara rarely took part in these discussions, but usually paid attention. Today, I noticed that she was paying attention -- but she was nearly totally fixated on me. Unlike the old days when she would only fleetingly look at me, now she was only looking at me.

She did not seem to care that Appu was sitting next to her, and that he might feel ignored, or angry. Not that, Appu was paying attention to her.

I also slowly adjusted my behaviour so that I could also look at her during the conversation, though normally I would fix my gaze more or less exclusively on Appu, or the TV.

I started to loosen up a bit. I realized that though we have spent time with each other's wives in private, we haven't really spent time with each other's wives when their husbands were present. And it was not as easy as making loosetalk with the wife when the hubby was not around.

We were still talking only about worldly subjects -- politics, technology.. And stuff that we normally talk about. After a while, Sara got up and went into the kitchen, while we continued to blabber away.

After a while, I saw Sara go into one of the bedrooms, presumably to lay down her baby on the bed.

And by about 11:45, my wife and Sara rejoined us in the living room, Sara sitting next to Appu and my wife coming and sitting next to me on the hand-rest of the sofa-chair.

"Sit here," I said to my wife, getting up and pointing to the chair.

"Why.. I am fine here," she said.

"I'll sit on the floor.. I want a head rub," I said.

"In that case, I also want one," Appu said, leaning over to his side and putting his head in Sara's lap.

Soon, we were both having our wives run their fingers through our hair, me sitting on the floor with my head between her legs and Appu lying on the sofa.

We continued to talk this and that, but now involved the women..

"You know, my wife does this much better than yours," Appu said, leading Sara to blush a little.

"No way, Shama is an expert hair masseur," I said.

"Really? Let me see then," Appu said, and got up from Sara's lap.

"Fine, let me see how good Sara is meanwhile," I said.

So saying, both of us switched places. This time, thankfully, there was no mock protests from Shama, as I half expected.

Instead, she made space for Appu to sit on the floor by spreading her legs wide, and took his head in her arms with a smile.

"Come on then," Sara said, turning sideways and putting both her legs up on the sofa and pointing to her lap. The blue-red floral skirt still covered most of her legs, including the knees.

As I lay down with my head facing the roof, I realized that I won't be able to see the other two as I was lying with my head towards them.

Sara started with her fingers on the sides, slowly weaving them into the my hair and pushing upwards. Her first touch itself was enough to turn me, and I realized that I was getting a hard on, and there was no way to hide it as I was lying on my back and body was sprawled across in front of Sara.

I was looking up at Sara's smiling face, and of course, her boobs were within licking distance.

"This chairs not comfortable, let's sit on that one," I heard Appu saying, and I turned my head to see what he meant. He was pointing to the other sofa-chair with its back towards us, for obvious reasons. He probably did not want my wife to constantly see me and Sara make out.

The two got up and sat up in front, and now we could only see the back of Shama's head. Everything else was hidden from our view.

Almost immediately, Sara bent down to kiss me. Our lips locked with our head facing in different directions vertically.

Sara was hungry, and she was threatening to tear my lower lip away from me. A sense of urgency took hold of me too, and trying not to make too much noise, I broke the kiss and turned around.

Now I was lying on my stomach with my head up against Sara's breasts, protruding beneath her blue t-shirt. I put both of my hands behind her, and pulled her down on the sofa, pushing her under me so that her head was now resting on the sofa cushion, and kissed her as she pulled me to her with both her hands behind my back.

We lay there, just kissing, four or five feet behind a chair where my wife was giving her husband a head massage.

My dick was now fully hard and it was almost bursting from my knickers. I pushed it against her crotch, making her feel how hard it is, as I put my hands under her t-shirt through the sides. I reached my hands all the way through the back (inside her t-shirt) to her shoulders, using the grip that it offered me to squeeze her chest onto mine.

Our mouths were making slurping noises that would have easily told the other two what we were doing. I broke the kiss momentarily to see what was going on at the other chair, and I could see Shama's head. However, her face seemed to be facing slightly upwards, and not downwards. Probably Appu had his face buried her chest as well, I thought.

The thought made me ever hornier, and I bit my way through Sara's neck. I pushed her t-shirt up, revealing her bra's half-cups. Though this was not part of the plan, I put my hands behind her again and unhooked the bra.. And moved it up, freeing her breasts, and started sucking on them, one after the other, madly.

"mmmm.. Aaaa.." Sara started moaning. I looked momentarily over to the others, and this time I could not see any part of Shama, but, through both sides, I saw Appu's feet in front of the chair - one on each side. From the position of the feet, I could make out that he was on his knees, facing the chair. From the ruffling and slight sucking noises, I realized he must be busy doing what I was as well.

I pulled her skirt up, running my fingers - almost clawing - along her thighs. I moved my head down as she put both her hands on the back of my head. I sucked on her belly, which would have been totally fat before her pregnancy, but now had just an inkling of fat here and there. I moved further down. Her pink panty was slightly moist where her slit was, and there was an strange aroma -- mixed with a touch of urine smell -- coming from her pussy. I did not remove the panties, but tried to nose-fuck her, trying to put my nose inside her crevice.

She started arching her back, pushing her crotch up against my face. I bit her what I could make out was the outline of her pussy lips through the fabric, which was by now totally wet.

Normally, before I went down on my wife, I would make sure she washed. I did not particularly like sticking my tongue into an unwashed pussy hole.

But this time, it was apparent that she'd had her bath only recently, so I decided to pull down the panties. Unlike my wife, she had the habit of shaving, and it seemed like she had shaved either today or yesterday.

Her folds were brownish (she had folds, unlike my wife, who had, basically, a slit, and not much around it). Unlike my wife's vulva, which was very hard to grip, this was a feast. I could chew on it, suck on it, slip my tongue all over, and between it.

However, my face was totally drenched in her juices, which were rushing out of her vulva onto the sofa. I don't try to drink the juice or anything, but some of it, of course, ends up in your mouth if you are trying to show women a nice time. I moved my lips to her clit, a small one, but still bigger than my wife's.

Her moans were getting louder and she was pushing my face into her pussy now. I was swallowing the spit and liquid that was collecting in my mouth - there was no other option. Spitting, like I would in case of my wife, did not feel right.

Sara was now almost bow-shaped, and her skirt was now covering her upper body, hiding her breasts under it. The good thing about Sara was that she was not as heavy as my wife, she was, after all, much thinner than her. So it was easier to lift her hips up to my mouth, and counter her arching. I spent about three minutes sucking, pulling and biting, my hands gripping her smallish buttocks tightly, perhaps a bit too tightly.

She seemed to have come two or three times, going by her vibrations and the sudden tightening of her grip on my head, which was becoming painful and she tended to pull my hair when she reached a crescendo, or whatever it was.

I still can't be sure about women's orgasms. I don't know whether they even have a clear cut orgasm like men do, or whether they have a series of not-quite-as-powerful climaxes. After about 3-4 minutes, I decided it was enough, at least like this on the sofa.

I pulled out my head after she had another shuddering session, and pulled off the skirt from her belly, and started going back up, sucking and kissing and biting on the way.. She took me in both her arms like I was some baby, and raised me to her mouth. She must have got a taste of her own juice next as we lay back on the sofa kissing.

I was now on top of her, and I wanted to fuck her more than anything. My dick would explode, I thought. But I thought it was not the correct time, or place. So I got up slightly, and trying hard not to peek into what the other two were doing, got hold of her panties and slipped it on her legs, moving it up.

I lay on her, after putting her skirt in its place over her legs. I took her bra, and instead of bothering to put it back on, threw it under the sofa, where no one would be able to see it easily. I lowered her t-shirt back on top of her breasts, and lay on top of her once again, sealing my mouth against hers, again sucking and pulling.

"I love you Soman," Sara whispered in my ear. "I love you a lot."

I never had a habit of saying this sort of thing. So I didn't.

We lay like that for about two minutes, watching a movie song on TV.

Looking towards the chair, I could see my wife and Appu were now lying flat on the floor, using the chair as a cover. I could still see the lower part of their body, and both of them had their clothes on. But my wife's kameez was not visible, and I could see the cream of her bare skin under Appu, as he lay on top of her, doing whatever he was doing to her upper body.

I could see his feet rubbing on her feet desperately, even as she was reciprocating. She now spread her legs, shifting Appu to the floor in between her legs.

It was tough to tell what they were doing - but there definitely was kissing, and her kameez seemed to have been pushed up. There was a lot of slurping and sucking noises.

If they don't stop soon, I would fuck Sara right here, I thought.

After two minutes, they seemed to realize that we had stopped, and I saw them trying very hard to move back on to the chair, without looking at us. I noticed that this time Appu was on the chair, and Shama seemed to be sitting in front of him, like two love-birds, watching TV.

I changed the channel using the remote, to indicate that normalcy was now restored, and sat up straight, with Sara sitting next to me.

"Do you want something to eat," I asked in their direction, getting up to go to the fridge. Shama suddenly got up, looking in the other direction, and not facing us. She must be feeling quite abashed, I thought. She had just let another man ravage her secrets sitting 4 feet in front of her husband.

Appu now got up, turned to us, and walked to the main sofa saying "Yeah, if you have something light," he said, pretending as if nothing had happened.

He went and sat at the first sofa chair Shama had occupied, next to us, and I went to the fridge to get something to eat. Sara was fixing her hair which had all been undone by the tussle and she too got up to follow me to the dining room. Perhaps she didn't feel like facing her hubby either, like Shama, who was now watching TV, sitting in the chair at the front, looking away from us.

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 16-a All the excitement, and no relief was sort of driving me crazy, and I could see Appu was also going mad. He won't be able to hold it in much longer, I thought.

I took a dairy milk from the ref and tossed him a half. He got up, came to the table and poured himself a glass of water. Somehow we were not making eye contact. Some level of discomfort was only to be expected, I thought.

I went back to the sofa to sit next to Sara, who was smiling away and seemed generally pleased with life.

"Shama, do you want something to eat?" Appu asked in my wife's direction.

"No Appuvetta.. I am not hungry," she said, fleetingly looking in his direction, before going back to watching tv.

I changed the channel to Movies Now, which was playing transporter 3.

Shama always took the remote away if I tried to watch action movies with her.. Especially English. The only English movies she would watch with me are the romantic ones. This time, however, there was no protest. Appu was back at his seat.

Shama now went to the kitchen, and came back with some achappam in a plate -- a sort of friend sweet preferred by the Mallus. She set down it on the tepoy in the moddle of all three of us, and sat on a plastic chair on the left side of the sofa - facing Appu.

"I'll go and check on the kids, see if they're still sleeping," she got up again, betraying a sense of discomfort. Normally kids sleep for 1 to 1.5 hours, and ours had been asleep for about 1.5 hours already.

We went back to watching TV.

Appu was engrossed in the movie.

Sara put her hand on my hand that was placed in between us on the sofa, and gave a squeeze of love. I looked at her. She was obviously still very horny, and the outline of her nipples were visible through her blue 'banian' as she did not have anything under it.

Her boobs, though nowhere as big as my wife's, were still bigger than I thought, I said to myself as I saw her lie back on the sofa, with both her boobs lying free and unfettered under the blue cloth. She looked a bit slutty like that, I thought, wonder what Appu thinks. Anway, the room was smelling of hormones and sex and there wasn't any of us who was not horny.

She squeezed my hand again. I remembered my own advice to Appu, and the fact that he would definitely be jealous, and so did not respond. It was one thing to fuck a man's wife, but it was totally a different thing to snatch her away from him completely, I thought.

Sara took her hand away as she heard the slight creak of our bedroom door, and Shama's footsteps coming towards us.

"I want to sleep off for some time," Appu said, pretending to be tired.

"You can sleep in our bedroom," Shama suggested, again getting up from the chair where she'd hardly sat down.

"Before that, let's play a game," I said. Everyone was now looking at me, curiously.

"Yeah.. It's a quiz competition with a difference," I added with a smile.

1...678910...13