Living His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the bed again, she grabbed him by the arm and maneuvered him, so she would wipe and dry his face, stomach, and cock—which made him jerk heavily before he composed himself. He must be quite sensitive. Then she pulled him until he laid over her lap, and he blushed. After all that, he shouldn't feel embarrassed, but she laid the cool, clean cloth over his ass. He groaned, his legs curling around one hip while his hands gripped the other, and she gently pressed he cloth against his ass. Avoiding rubbing at all, she lifted the cloth and rubbed lotion in her palms, and slowly rubbed the lotion into his red and bruised skin. She gently massaged it, rubbing it down his legs.

He moaned at the cool care she gave him, still staring into the blindfold. "Thank you, Ma'am." He whispered, breathless from this whole ordeal, the fulfillment of his fantasy, and the start of something incredibly addictive.

She looked down at him. "You know, I didn't think I'd get into this at all. But I'm glad I didn't leave after I saw the chair with the note..." she said, massaging his thighs now. He enjoyed that. "I... I don't know, seeing you like this..." she whispered. "God, this is so embarrassing! I can't believe you begged a stranger to fuck you after inviting them to sex!!"

He chuckled, becoming more relaxed. "I can't believe it worked."

She took a deep breath, reached up to his blindfold, and untied it. He clenched his eyes closed, and slowly opened them, blinking to get used to the light. He looked back at her. She was more beautiful than he imagined. He slowly rolled from her lap, onto his back, taking the weight with a slow hiss, and smiled sheepishly up at her. "Thank you, Ma'am." He said again, looking into her eyes most sincerely.

"You're welcome."

12