Living in a Telenovela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers

He kisses me. "That is not what I meant but okay."

"Are you still leaving?" I know I just agreed to marry him but we didn't really discuss logistics.

"I have to." He gauges my reaction.

"I classes here next semester and need to pack my things and look for a job in the meantime."

I slap his shoulder. He has a playful smile. "You didn't really think I came here without a plan did you?"

"How did you know I would say yes?" I'm staring down at his chest. It's very hard to make eye contact in such an intimate position.

"I didn't. I just hoped you would." He kisses me deeply. He finally pulls out and lays down next me. "Tonight was supposed to be different. You were supposed to come home, we were supposed to eat dinner and I was going to discuss my acceptance letter with you. I needed to see what your reaction would be so then I knew if you would be willing to marry me."

"And if I wasn't?" I'm running my hand up and down his arm.

"I would still come to school here, get my degree, make money and then ask you again in a couple of years."

I bite my lip.

"I knew I wanted to come to school here. And after everything that happened with us at your grandfather's my mind was made up. I got the letter when I gave you a call asking if I could stay over." He kisses my forehead.

"How old are you?" Hearing him speak he sounds like a mature, established man. Not a freshman in college.

He snorts. "Does it matter?"

I groan. "I'm way older than you aren't I?" I cringe at the jokes I will get in the future.

"I am old enough to marry you and make you the happiest wife in all of the U.S."

I kiss him and sigh against his lips. He's made me happier than any guy I have ever been with. That is all that matters.

"So Miss.Wedding-Planner, any ideas on what ours will look like? You are going to be a Reyes after all. So it has to be a wedding for royalty."

I feel my smile take over face and pull him against me to kiss him. I couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for us.

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers