Living in a Woman's World

Story Info
Male/Female societal roles are reversed, and a boy gets used.
6.8k words
4.47
22.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is way different from my last one, and takes place in a world run by women.

I spend a little time world building, (and introducing characters who will be important in later chapters) but just like all of my other stories, there's a sex scene near the end.

I absolutely love your comments, and I've started responding to most of them individually, so let me know what you liked or disliked.

I have a feeling that perhaps not every chapter of this story will fall into the noncon/reluctance category, so you may want to follow me if you like this world or these characters.

As always, enjoy:

.......................................................................

In an alternate universe, traditional concepts of the sexes are reversed. Most women have increased sex drives, while men are stereotypically more interested in love and romance.

Strength and ruggedness are considered traditional feminine traits, while masculine traits include chastity and a nurturing heart. Women tend to be taller and stronger than men, although there are exceptions.

Men receive erections very easily, and they can maintain them almost indefinitely; however, male orgasms are somewhat harder to achieve than their female counterparts.

Also in this world, students start highschool at 18 and don't graduate until the age of 21.

21 is the legal age of adulthood, but 18 is the legal age of consent. So every character in this story is at least 18.

.......................................................................

Blake looked in the mirror, brushing his short brown hair for the fifteenth time. He was so nervous about his upcoming date with Erica that he could feel his heart flutter with excitement. Erica was the star quarterback of the school's football team and an absolute dreamboat. She was so strong and feminine; Blake had watched her at football practice as she absolutely dominated the other girls, and he was so impressed.

He had hoped for a year that she would ask him out, but she had seemed to show no real interest in him, until he had turned 18. She was two years older, and it was on his birthday that she had approached him in the hallway at school.

She had appeared very cool and collected, when she asked him to a movie that evening; he had been flustered, but had tried to appear calm as he accepted. She stood almost a head taller than he did, and he had not been able to gaze up into her beautiful blue eyes.

He had only looked up far enough to see her long, jet black hair cascading over her shoulders, before he had stopped, self-conscious and overwhelmed. She had leaned against his locker casually, standing very close to him, with her perky tits directly at his eye-level. "I'll pick you up at 8 then," she had said. It wasn't a question.

After she had walked away, all the male classmates who stood nearby had cheered excitedly and congratulated Blake on being so lucky.

As he pondered all these things, his phone buzzed, and he snatched it from his bed. It was just his bestie, Terrance, messaging for an update.

'What's up, boi?' The text read.

'Gettin ready 4 my date with Erica,' he responded. 'I'm so excited I think I might die!!'

'Just don't let that girl take advantage of you!'

'Shut up, bitch! lol! Erica isn't like that!'

'Ummm... she's a girl isn't she? And everybody knows girls only have 1 thing on their minds!'

'How would you know?'

'I know that the word around school is that Erica gets in the pants of every boy she dates!'

'That's just talk! Plus, she's not gettin in my pants, so shut your whore mouth! I love you, buddy. I'll text you after the date.'

Blake tossed his phone back onto the bed and checked his face in the mirror again. His pulse quickened as he pictured himself snuggling up next to Erica in the theater. He wanted to be close to her, but he honestly didn't think she'd try to fuck him. She would respect him for his mind.

.......................................................................

Yvette stood next to Terrance as he typed into his phone. "What did he say now?" She asked anxiously for the fifth time.

Terrance rolled his eyes as he read the message. "He says that Erica isn't trying to get into his pants."

The pair were standing on the edge of the school's running track, following the path they both took to get to their homes. They had stopped walking for a moment so Terrance could text Blake. He began walking again.

"That's bullshit!" Yvette exclaimed, walking next to him. "I was with her in the locker rooms on Tuesday! I specifically heard her saying she was getting laid this week. Now if she's not fucking Blake, then who's she planning on fucking, huh?"

Yvette was short for a girl, only about 5'5", and she wore nerdy, oversized glasses. She had a soft, pretty face, but she considered herself scrawny compared to the strong girls in school. Her breasts were too large for most guys as well. She'd heard that most dudes preferred B cups, which were the perfect balance in size, but hers were much, MUCH bigger than that. She had a thin, petite form, with none of the powerful, feminine muscles that so many guys loved. Her dirty blonde hair was unremarkable; she kept it in a neat ponytail behind her head.

Terrance put his phone in his pocket. "Well then, why don't you just tell him what Erica said? You used to be friends with Blake as kids, right?"

Yvette's eyes widened. "Me? Why me? Blake is currently the cutest freshman in school... he doesn't even remember I exist anymore... Why don't you tell him?"

"Because it's not my place. And I didn't hear Erica in the locker room. You did." He absentmindedly dragged his fingers down a chain link fence as he walked.

"You don't trust me!?" Yvette demanded.

"Oh, I trust you, but I also know that you despise Erica. Everyone knows that you hate her ever since she kicked your ass after school. That was a fight you never should have started."

"I HAD to fight her!" Yvette insisted. "She was being so disgusting, talking about how she could fuck my dad if she wanted. A girl can't just deal with insults like that!"

"She was obviously just shit-talking you." Terrance said, shaking his head. "She couldn't actually fuck your dad, and everybody knows it. Your mom would beat the ever living shit out of her if she tried."

"It's the principle! You don't go around ragging on a girl's dad, acting like he's a slut!"

As they trudged home, they spied two boys in the woods making out. Terrance continued walking before realizing that Yvette was staring.

He slapped her lightly across the face. "Why are you gawking at those guys, you pervert? I thought you were in love with Blake."

"I never said I was IN LOVE with Blake." Yvette corrected, as she resumed walking alongside Terrence. "I don't even know him that well any more. I just wanna spend time with him again. Preferably on a date. And I only stopped to watch those boys because... fuck... that was kinda hot. I mean, if you watch a cute guy making out with a girl, you wish you were in the girl's shoes... but two guys making out; you could be in either of their positions and it'd be hot. "

"You're disgusting..." Terrence said evenly.

"What? You've never watched any porn of two girls having sex?"

"No. I don't watch porn at all because I'm not a perv, like you. The whole billion dollar porn industry objectifies men... just so horny, lonely women all over the world can flick their bean watching guys fuck. It's gross."

"You're not a girl, so you wouldn't understand. Girls are just hornier than guys. Everybody knows that."

"Guys mature faster than girls. Everybody knows that too." Terrance retorted.

They were drawing closer to their neighborhood when they spotted a group of highschool girls playing a game of soccer. The ladies weren't wearing uniforms, but were clearly divided into two separate teams: shirts vs skins. Both teams ran around energetically, shouting, laughing, and fighting as they played.

Two young women, an Asian and a topless Hispanic girl, pressed their bodies tightly against one another, as their feet worked to secure possession of the ball. The Hispanic girl booted the ball away, and took off after it. The shirtless girl's bare breasts bounced wildly with the exertion, as did those of the dark skinned teammate who received the pass. The two teams of girls formed a myriad of different skin and hair colors. It was a diverse group of players, but every single female on the field was physically fit.

Terrence, however, seemed entirely unimpressed. He gestured towards the game. "See those girls over there? Some of them are pretty hot, specifically the ones with sweat dripping down their bare chests. But you wouldn't expect me to stop and ogle them while they play, would you? Why not? Because I'm not a sex-crazed maniac like you."

Yvette scoffed. "That's DIFFERENT. Girls are allowed to go topless. If those were topless guys over there, the police would show up immediately and arrest them for indecent exposure."

Terrance laughed. "Okay, that's true. But my point remains. You're a fucking horndog."

Yvette began to protest, as they passed in front of the soccer field, and a couple girls turned their attention towards Terrance. One of the topless girls let out a loud, bawdy whistle. Another few girls from the other team shouted cliche catcalls. The largest of the young women called a timeout and jogged up to the fence separating the field from the sidewalk.

"Heeeey, boy!" The tall girl shouted, in a sultry tone. "Is that little squirt your girlfriend? Why don't you lose that zero and get with a hero?" She leaned against the fence, wiping sweat from her brow and trying to flex her muscles discreetly. Without her shirt on, it was incredibly obvious that the girl was attractive; she was tall, with tight abs below her perky breasts. Her entire torso was tanned to a perfect hue. She had long, thick brunette hair, woven into a single French braid, which hung halfway down her back.

Terrance didn't even bother looking up at her. "Have you ever even gotten a boy with that pickup line?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"I can pick YOU up anytime! Lift you up and put you right inside me. Once you get a taste of my cunt, you'll never wanna leave. I can be your sexy Mama, little boy." The young woman joked, flexing her biceps, and all the other girls on the field joined in with laughter.

"Fuck off!" Yvette shouted. "He isn't interested in a dumbass fuck-gurl like you."

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch? Why don't you hop over this fence and teach me a lesson, father-fucker? I could kick your ass, and that cute little boyfriend of yours will be so impressed, he'd probably beg to eat my pussy to show his gratitude."

"Oh you wanna go, dick? I'm ready!" Yvette snatched her shirt off over her head in preparation for a full on fist-fight. Like most girls, she wore no bra; bras were an oddity only adopted by a few small foreign cultures. Her tits jiggled as she thumped her chest in an aggressive, threatening gesture. "LET'S GO, CARPET MUNCHER!" she shouted, trying to invoke a reaction. "Yeah! I bet you love eating pussy, don't you girl?!"

Her insults had the desired effect, and the tall girl hopped the fence, walking towards her angrily. The rest of the girls gathered along the fence line to watch the two bare-chested women fight. Yvette knew that she had to draw this girl away from her friends if she was to have any chance of fair combat.

"Nobody calls me a lesbo, you short little shit!" As was expected, homosexual accusations were a hot-button for most proud, female athletes. Yvette used this to her advantage.

Yvette was indeed short, and not overly strong, but she had the tenacity of a honey badger. Her mother had been an amateur boxer in her youth, and she had taught Yvette the fundamentals; although, Yvette still seemed like the underdog. She balled her hands into fists and started to step towards her opponent, but Terrance stepped between the two girls.

"Let it go, Yveie," Terrance urged. "She's not worth it." He turned back to the tall jock girl and said, "You'll never get a boyfriend acting like such a cunt!" He grabbed one of his pectorals, gestured to his dick, and shouted, "And you'll never get to touch any pecs or suck any dick until you grow some fucking brains!"

All the girls on the fence cheered and laughed. Perverted shouts filled the air. A young redheaded lady shouted at him, grinning with lust. "Whoo boy! If you don't wanna fuck Michelle, then save some of that fine cock for me! I can suck a golfball through a garden hose!" She pantomimed inserting a dick between her lips, and pressed her tongue against the inside of her cheek repeatedly, imitating a cockhead filling her mouth.

"I've got a treat inside my pussy with your name on it, cutie," the Asian girl from before yelled and rubbed her crotch suggestively. "Wanna reach your fingers inside and get it?!"

A tall, attractive black girl ran her hands down her lean, athletic torso. "I wanna put my hands on your glands, sugar!" She laughed, but there was underlying sincerity in her statement.

The tall girl, whose name was apparently Michelle, grinned wide, but her pride was clearly wounded somewhat. "Yeah, listen to your boyfriend, cunt-licker!" She shouted to Yvette. She turned and walked back to rejoin her friends. Clearly she hadn't actually been overly eager to fight.

She turned back to Terrance. "Oh, and listen here dude, I can get dick like yours from a hundred different boys. I've got guys lining up for my tight, moist cunt and my even tighter asshole. I might just stop by and pay your dad a visit. I bet your mom's dry ass pussy couldn't satisfy a dog."

"Yeah, yeah..." Terrance scoffed. "You can think about me tonight while you finger yourself, because it's the closest you'll ever get to this cock, father-fucker. You'd better go buy a dildo, because you'll never get fucked by a real guy, you incel!"

Around the field, some of the girls were laughing uncontrollably, having loved the entire exchange. "Damn, Michelle! He burned you good!" One blonde lady cackled.

Another tall, brunette girl chortled in a mocking voice. "Oh! Oh! Did ya'll hear what Michelle said? 'I've got guys lining up for my tight, moist cunt and my even tighter asshole.' Yeah fucking right, Michelle, you've got zero game!"

"Shut the fuck up and let's just play." Michelle snapped, embarrassed. "It ain't like any of you virgins are getting any dick. The last time you touched dick was when your dad was shooting you out the end of his cock and knocking up your mom!"

As Terrance and Yvette continued down the sidewalk, the juvenile voices of the girls slowly faded away. Yvette threw her shirt onto her shoulder, absentmindedly. She felt a bit of pride for refusing to back down from the bigger, stronger girl. Terrance wasn't even her boyfriend, but nobody was going to talk to guys like that around her. Not if she could help it.

After a long moment Terrance finally said, "I didn't need rescuing, but thank you for standing up for me. Now what were we talking about before that fuck-gurl butted in?"

Yvette scratched her head and then smiled. "I think you were calling me a horndog."

Terrance laughed. "Oh yeah! You totally are. All you girls are. I bet every girl on that field would jump my dick if I asked, but I would never do something like that, because I want a RELATIONSHIP with a girl. Not just a wet cunt."

"I'm not like those girls," Yvette said, defensively.

Terrance shrugged, "Ehhh... I don't know. You claim that Erica only wants to get in Blake's pants... but the truth is, you'd LOVE to get in Blake's pants too. You'd love to get in any guy's pants. I bet if I'd let you, you'd love to fuck me, Just like those jock girls back there."

"No I wouldn't..." she began.

"Are you sure?" Terrance stepped close to her, and placed one hand on her ass and the other on her large, bare breast. Her nipple hardened instantly, and her heart began beating out of control as the proximity to this living, breathing, attractive man eclipsed everything else in her mind. Suddenly he seemed so masculine and alluring, though she had never really liked him sexually before. Sure, she had rubbed a few out thinking about fucking him, but she had done that while thinking about every cute boy in her class. It was just part of being an average, horny, teenage girl. It didn't mean anything.

Yvette was the same height as Terrance, maybe a little taller. As he leaned close to her, she smelled his alluring cologne, and almost felt like she could take him and make him hers. Her cunt flooded with juices involuntarily.

Terrance leaned closer and batted his eyes at her seductively. "What if I told you that you make me so hard, and I just need a big, powerful woman like you to take me into those woods and have your way with me?" He pressed his chest up against her naked torso, and she just knew he could feel the wild pounding of her heart through her tits.

Yvette gulped, she knew deep down that this was a trick, but she was still a hormone-driven, teenage girl. Her libido WANTED this to be real. With a great deal of effort, she kept herself in check. "I'd tell you that I'm interested in more than just dick from a guy. I value a man as more than a cock to fuck and suck."

Terrance leaned away from her, his loving facade gone instantly. He looked impressed. "Good. Because I'd never say anything like that to you. But I do honestly admire you for resisting your disgusting feminine urges. You're way too close of a friend for me to ever think of you sexually. Besides, just to be blunt, you're not my type. I like tall, strong girls; not short, big-tittied, nerdy girls like you. No offense."

Yvette sighed, trying to shove down the sudden arousal that had been forced upon her. "None taken."

"Maybe there's hope for you yet, Yveie... put your shirt back on." Terrance chuckled, as he walked away from her. "By the way, I think once I might have heard Blake call you cute."

Yvette gasped and sprinted after her friend. "Did he really say that?" she demanded, as Terrance continued to walk, laughing and refusing to say more.

.......................................................................

Blake sat in the darkened theater next to Erica. The film was a romance about a woman who stayed true to her average looking man, even as all the attractive men in the world threw themselves at her. It was a little sappy, and part of Blake figured that no woman was strong enough to resist that much dick being offered to her. Deep in his heart though, he wanted to believe that women like that existed... and he wanted to believe that Erica felt that way about him.

Erica stretched, wrapping her long, muscular arm around Blake and pulling him close. Blake's heart leapt into his throat, but he leaned his head against her firm breasts and sighed contentedly. He felt her place a soft, sweet kiss on the top of his head and his heart fluttered with infatuation.

He felt like he was falling for Erica, and he longed to lean up and kiss her lovely, feminine lips.

Erica's mind, on the other hand was in a totally different place. She was hardly even paying attention to the film. Her cunt was flooded, and all she could do was imagine herself throwing Blake to the floor and riding that sweet virginal cock.

She knew that she could do it too. She wanted to rip off his shirt and drag her tongue across his soft, masculine chest, sucking on his nipples and digging her fingers deep into his ass cheeks. She smiled predatorily. Obviously, he trusted her. She would lead him on, make him think she cared about him, and then take his cock so hard.

As the movie reached its third act twist, she decided it was time for her to make her move. She slowly began massaging his shoulders. He sighed affectionately, clearly enjoying himself.

12