Living in a Woman's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course he was enjoying it, Erica mused. All guys were secretly sluts. All they wanted was a strong woman to come along and fuck them silly. She had had her way with countless innocent guys, and she loved turning them into her own personal whores.

Erica bent down, cupping Blake's chin in her fingers and bringing his eyes up to meet her own. She gazed at him longingly, before planting a powerful, passionate kiss on his lips. He shuddered with excitement and returned the motion. He was so wrapped up in the emotions of the moment, that at first he didn't even feel Erica's hand reaching down his shirt.

He gasped into her mouth as he felt her fingers brush against his areola, teasing at the nipple. He started to pull away, but Erica wrapped her other powerful arm around his back and pulled him deeper into the kiss.

He could feel his penis straining uncomfortably against the insides of his pants. A wave of shame washed over him as he tried to hide his erection, but Erica noticed this immediately.

"Oh baby," she said breathily. "You're so hard for me right now. I know you want me so bad." She began gently stroking his cock through his pants.

He forced her hand away, his face bright red. "Stop it, Erica! I'm not that type of guy!" He was whispering as forcefully as he dared within the theater.

From somewhere in the darkness, a woman made a loud shushing sound.

Blake lowered his voice, but his tone was still upset. "I really like you, Erica. But I'm interested in more than just sex. I had heard that dick was all you wanted from guys, but I didn't want to believe it."

Erica grinned slyly in the darkness. She had dealt with boys playing hard to get before. She knew just what to say. Her voice grew innocent and wounded as she leaned and whispered in his ear. "Oh sweetheart, please don't think that I'm here for your dick! I'm here for YOU! I'm sorry I pushed you too far so fast. I was just so happy that your body was reacting so positively to my touch. I didn't mean to offend you! Us girls just consider their boyfriend's erection to be a compliment! Please don't hate me!"

"I didn't... I don't.. " Blake stammered. Had she just called him her boyfriend? It was like a dream. Erica's tall, feminine presence was overwhelming. He suddenly wondered if he'd been too harsh. All she'd really done was rub his pants... well, that and his nipple too... but she was right, he had actually liked her touch.

"Shhh... baby." Erica whispered, gently stroking his head in a maternal gesture. "You don't have to feel bad. I'm just so attracted to you that I went too fast. Please forgive me, and we can go back to watching the movie."

Blake breathed a sigh of relief. He certainly didn't want to end this date, and he was genuinely ecstatic that Erica liked him so much. "Of course bab... uhh... Erica." He whispered, struggling to find the right words to express his whirlwind of emotions.

"Oh you can call me baby, my sweet boy. Or Mommy, if you prefer." She winked at him, her eyes momentarily illuminated by the lights from the movie screen. "It's perfectly fine. One more question though, baby. Can I please put my hand back in your shirt? They're just nipples. Everybody's got 'em."

She laughed good-naturedly and flashed her tits at him. He had seen them before many times. Erica, like most girls, liked to workout topless on the football field. Nevertheless, he gasped at seeing them in such close proximity, and part of him longed to touch them.

Erica continued, whispering softly as she put her boobs away. "I'd just love to caress yours. If that's too much to ask for, I'll never try again!" The lie sounded so believable.

Blake was suddenly torn. Having her hand up his shirt made him feel so slutty, but he didn't want to seem like a prude. Also, even though he wasn't ready yet, he didn't want her to give up on trying forever. If it was fine for girls to show their nipples, why not boys? He reached out a trembling hand and guided her into his shirt, making sure that no one nearby was watching.

Erica savagely grinned again, her face hidden by the dark theater. She was winning. First she'd successfully gotten into his shirt, next she'd get into his pants. It was happening tonight. His cock was already as good as inside her; her silly date just didn't know it yet.

She massaged his pectorals passionately and leaned in for another long, lustful kiss. Blake was missing the last of his movie, but he was glad to be getting all this attention from the hottest girl in school; in his mind's eye, he saw a long, loving future with this woman.

.......................................................................

It was already very late as Erica drove Blake back to his house in her flashy, red sports car. She worked the manual car's gear shift with skilled, seductive motions, stroking it gently. Blake blushed every time her hand fluttered across the stick. He was naive in some ways, but he knew what the stick represented.

"Hey, Blake," Erica said, as if having an epiphany. "Would you like to see my favorite place in town?"

"I... well I'd love to..." Blake said abashedly, But if I don't get home soon, my mom's going to kill me."

Erica smiled innocently. "Oh this won't take long." Without waiting for a confirmation, Erica drifted the car down a side road. Blake felt a little afraid, but he was confident that he was safe in Erica's control.

Erica pulled into a parking spot facing the darkened ocean. The moon reflected off the water, rippling with the gentle waves.

"I've had the most amazing time with you tonight. I know we've only been on this single date, but I feel a connection to you I've never felt with any guy before." Erica lied, easily. Her words sounded incredibly passionate and sincere. She had used this same speech many times, with many gullible boys.

Blake could feel butterflies roiling in his stomach. "I... I feel the same way Erica! I know that this is sudden... but I almost feel like... like..."

"Like you love me?" Erica finished. It took every ounce of her selfcontrol to contain her wicked smile. "I think I love you too, my sweet little boy."

At this point, Blake's stomach did a flip, and his heart began pounding against his ribs. Erica reached for his face and pressed firmly against him with a sloppy, powerful kiss. He met her embrace lovingly, swooning as her soft breasts pressed against his chest. Blake's penis dug into his pants fiercely; he wanted to feel ashamed, but he knew that it was only natural. Erica was beautiful and feminine. Of course she would have this power over him.

Somewhere in her mind, Erica felt like a wild lynx, watching a helpless rabbit graze. Her deadly shape was well concealed from her prey, but momentarily she would lunge. As a predator, she always got her quarry. The moments leading up to the kill were so invigorating.

Erica held their lips together for a long time, and when she pulled away, a trail of saliva connected their mouths. "Oh Blake, she whispered. "You have made me feel better than I have ever felt before. Please... oh please, darling... allow me to return the favor. I'll never ask for anything again."

Instead of waiting for an answer, Erica reached down and unbuttoned Blake's pants. He wanted to protest, but before he could even find the words, his dick was already in her hand, being stroked with her amazing, practiced motions.

"Oh Blake! You're so big! And you're so fucking hard... Can't you see? This prick belongs in my hands for the rest of our lives!"

His face was as red as a firetruck now, and he was wanting desperately to ask her to quit. The thought of spending the rest of his life with her was too much of a temptation though. The back of his mind screamed that she was using him, but it felt too good to stop.

She stroked at his shaft rhythmically, drooling onto the head until her motions made soft *squwerk* sounds. Blake could feel orgasmic pressure rising slowly. Her hand was heaven; she knew exactly how to tease his cock. Of course she did. She had lost count of how many boys she'd treated this way. She was a boy-killer. Stealing virginities was her favorite pastime.

"If I go too far, baby, just tell me. I'd never want to do anything to jeopardize our future." Erica lied again. That was her favorite deception. Making a boy feel like more than another cum stain on her cervix's metaphorical scoreboard was a real treat.

Her soft hands were dripping moist with her spit, and she worked them up and down his cock with unrivaled skill. She felt his back arch slightly, and she knew she was pleasing him just right. Whenever her fingers neared the head of his dick, she would slip her index finger over the sensitive tip and slide back down the length; gripping the shaft on one side with her remaining three fingers, and forming an "O" on the other side with her index and thumb. His shaft was gripped tightly between her index and middle finger, until she reached the top and reversed the grip again. Her other hand gently stroked the base of his cock, softly massaging both his girth and his tightening testicles.

Blake could feel shame building up deep in his brain. He was letting this older girl jerk him off on their first date. How could he be such a whore? Still, part of his mind insisted that this was the only girl he'd let go this far, and as long as he didn't let her go any further, it would be alright.

In spite of the intense, euphoric sensations, his sense of reason returned to him momentarily. "The car's windows, Erica! Someone might see!" Even as he spoke, he could see that their combined body warmth was fogging up the glass.

His partner shook her head, nonchalantly. "Nah, they're tinted. Relax, baby boy. Let your Mommy take care of you." Surprisingly enough, Blake actually began to relax under her touch. Her strong hand working seductively across his length felt so wrong, but he also felt safe in her powerful presence.

Then suddenly, without warning, she enveloped his manhood into her mouth. He cried out in surprise, but also in pleasure, as a powerful wave of rapture washed across his member.

"Please... Erica! S... Stop..." He squeaked. "I'm not ready to go this far!"

Erica slowly, seductively bobbed her head onto his dick a few times. His cockhead was bumping against her throat's opening. She dragged her warm, wet tongue across his entire veiny length. Sultry feminine moans filled the car. Her tongue swirled around his tip, before she shoved her face back down; half of his phallus disappeared easily between her pink lips.

Finally she pulled off of him with a *pop* as her mouth slipped from his end. She whispered to his penis, as if it were a long, fleshy microphone. "Shhhh... baby boy. Just let this happen." She kissed his member repeatedly, feeling him shudder with every one. "It gets even better, I promise."

Immediately she drove the cock back into her mouth, this time cramming the cockhead all the way into her tiny throat, allowing it to spread her wide, and resting her lips against his unshaven bush. Blake's eyes shot open, and he tried desperately to silence the intense, enraptured moan that burst forth. The amazing sexual sensations were indescribable.

Even with his fat cock spreading her mouth as wide as it would go, her lips still turned up slightly into an evil smile. Erica had always claimed that there was NOTHING as hot as fucking a guy whose pubes were wild and unshaven. Like most girls, she preferred guys with properly shaved or preferably waxed pubes.

BUT... if you fuck a guy who hasn't shaved, that means he had no intention of fucking when he was getting ready for the date... otherwise he would have trimmed up. Only a foxy, feminine stud could seal the deal with a guy who started the date with no plans of putting out.

It was obvious that Blake had absolutely zero intentions of letting her score with him tonight... and yet here she was, with his shaft buried balls deep in her mouth. She couldn't wait to brag to the girls in the locker room on Monday. She had fucking game.

She flexed her throat, tightening its grip on his phallus. Erica turned her head up to look into his eyes, and her pussy gushed when she saw his eyes roll back in ecstasy. She wanted to say "Give me that hot jizz, baby boy! I wanna guzzle down every drop!" What came out of her mouth, however was something completely incoherent. Grunts, moans, and slurps filled the air, but definitely no words.

Blake was adrift in a sea of embarrassment, desire, and overwhelming pleasure. Every motion of her expert mouth on his dick washed over him with exquisite sensations he had never even imagined before. He had only played with his penis a tiny bit in the past, and he had never brought himself to climax. Erica's luscious mouth was steadily forcing him closer to that very result, and it thrilled and terrified him.

The soft crown of his penis flexed as it popped in and out of her esophagus. Blake's glands shoved her uvula aside aggressively, guided by her expert motions. Erica swallowed repeatedly, enjoying the trickle of precum that flowed from his urethra. Every single gulp constricted powerfully on his cockhead, sending tremors of euphoric pleasure down the cock's entire length.

In spite of Blake's fears and misgivings, his cock knew exactly why it was here. It was deep inside a fertile woman, and it was preparing to try its damnedest to inseminate this hole... it wouldn't let minor details like being in the wrong location stop it from trying.

Blake was far less sure of himself. "P...please Erica! I've never... I've never cum before... I don't know if I'm..." He gasped as a flood of sexual gratification hit him. "I... I don't know if I'm ready! Please stop... Just wait... let's talk about this...!"

In response, she violently sped up her efforts, and a steady stream of "GLACK GACK GLACK GALK" sounds filled the car's interior. Blake had no idea what to do with his hands; they were currently covering his blushing face. As if Erica sensed this, she placed his hands on the back of her head urging him to take control.

When he refused, she moved her body around in her seat until she could force his hands onto her breasts. She never removed the shaft from her mouth during the transition, nor did she stop driving his meat repeatedly into her tight throat.

Once his hands were on Erica's tits, his fingers gripped into them automatically. A deep moan of satisfaction escaped from around Blake's dick. Erica wanted to tell him exactly how to handle her tits, but she knew that he was close to orgasm, and she wouldn't risk taking her throat off his meat.

She wiggled her head as she deepthroated him, pushing deeper until her nose was smooshed flat against his crotch. Then, with great effort and skill, she extended her tongue down to lap at his balls. Her free hand moved up and caressed his testicles gently, as her esophagus clenched around him, begging for him to climax. The hand, tongue, and throat tag-team finally pushed him over the edge.

"Oh Erica! I'm about to... I'm gonna...!" He could not even utter the words, but he covered his reddening face with his hands again as an explosion of semen jettisoned from his dick.

Erica slurped greedily at the salty, sticky reward she received. She had worked hard for this flavor, and now she reveled in it. She drew his shaft out of her throat, holding the head in her mouth as more jizz washed across her tongue. Like the majority of women, she absolutely adored the flavor of cum; she drank it down as a delicious treat.

Sperm had always tasted divine to Erica, but she swore that somehow, virginal semen was even better. She almost wished that she could buy it in stores. If she could, she'd always claimed that she would use it instead of whipped cream on desserts.

Blake shuddered, and his dick twitched as each remaining jet of ropey, white cum erupted from his cock. His balls tightened repeatedly, as they worked to squeeze out every last drop.

Erica suckled every single bit of his sexual liquid into her mouth. When she was a hundred percent certain that every drop was safe in her tummy, she took her mouth off of his piece, and let out a loud, contented sigh. "Aaah..." she gushed, smacking her lips. "Delicious. You are a real tasty treat, you know that?" She dragged her tongue across the tip of his dick, which jerked madly from the post ejaculation sensitivity.

Erica was so proud of her sexual prowess. Some of her classmates had admitted that they sometimes struggled to bring guys to orgasm, but she was a real pro; she could often bring guys to completion multiple times. Her lips turned up in a conniving grin. She was certainly going to get more orgasms out of Blake tonight.

Blake's face was completely red with embarrassment, but his dick was still rock hard. There were traces of tears in his eyes, but he tried desperately to wipe them away. He didn't want to seem ungrateful.

Erica leaned back into her seat, still savoring the last of the gooey, semen residue left on her tongue. She drummed the steering wheel energetically, as if nothing unusual had just happened. "You know what would feel great? A walk along the pier. What'd ya think, baby boy?"

She opened the door, and Blake jerked up in his seat to cover his manhood, terrified that someone outside might see. For the first time he realized how desolate and empty the beach was.

He tucked his stiff manhood back into his underwear and then zipped up his pants. It wasn't easy, but he forced it. He sat inside the car motionless. He had just received the most pleasurable experience of his entire life, but now that it was over, the shame was overwhelming.

Outside the car, Erica knocked on the door impatiently. "You coming, baby?" She let out a bawdy chortle, and said under her breath, "I know you already came once, but are you coming now?"

Blake heard the joke and flushed red again. Nevertheless, after insuring that he was completely decent, he stepped out of the car.

Erica watched him predatorily, as he got to his feet and closed the car door. She could see that he was still breathing heavily. He probably thought that the worst was over. Her eyes twinkled lustfully in the moonlight. She wasn't even halfway done with this boy's cock. He'd learn in time.

She wrapped her arm around his shoulders, and he nervously placed his hands around her waist, still clearly embarrassed.

"Take a walk with Mommy, baby boy." She said, as she guided him toward the long, dark pier, which extended far out into the tide. It really was her favorite spot in town. He'd learn why soon enough.

12