Living In The Past

Story Info
Distinguished woman academic travels back in time.
5.1k words
4.5
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIVING IN THE PAST

My name is Abigail Westminster. I am twenty-eight years old and live near Liverpool. I've been involved in academia my whole life. I received a bachelor's degree in history when I was fifteen. Since then, I have received Masters' degrees in Linguistics, Biology, Archaeology, and Zoology. I recently got my PhD in Anthropology. My thesis focused on the social customs of primitive tribes.

I was recently contacted by the renowned physicist Doctor Manfred Johannson. He contacted me by phone and told me he was very interested in my writings and wondered if I would visit him to discuss a possible collaboration on a project he was working on. I explained to him that I had no in-depth knowledge in Physics, but he told me my background would be perfect for his project.

So, I flew to Helsinki and met the doctor.

Ove tea, and after signing a non-disclosure agreement, he explained that he had successfully developed a method of time travel. He had tested it himself and had successfully traveled back as far as CE 30 to witness the birth of Christianity. He explained that he wanted to go back approximately 35,000 years to the rise of Homo Sapiens and document their culture. Unfortunately, his advanced age of ninety-two made it dangerous for him to make the trip himself. He felt that my academic interests were perfect for me to be the time traveler. At first I had a hard time believing him. We discussed it over the next few days.

Finally, with my interest peaked, he gave me a demonstration. Together we walked into a shimmering wall and emerged into the early twentieth century. I thought it must be some kind of trick. We spent a month in the year 1922. We had dressed appropriately for the period. I was very uncomfortable with the amount of undergarments that I wore and the restrictive nature of the outer clothing. And the antiquated treatment I was subjected to as a woman. We represented ourselves as a Professor and his granddaughter. I read various newspapers and travelled around and became convinced that I was indeed in the year 1922. Finally, we stepped into another shimmering wall, and emerged back in his laboratory. The clock next to the shimmering wall indicated we had been gone for a little over three minutes.

I was flabbergasted. He tried to explain to me how it worked, but it was beyond my comprehension. But he was giving me the opportunity to participate in the greatest journey in history. Of course, I agreed.

______________________________________________________________________________

So, we spent some time making our preparations. Manfred, which he insisted on me calling him, said he had programmed the field for what is now Northern France, the Normandy region. Since he had no idea what the appropriate dress was, I wore a simple black leather skirt and a purple blouse. In my backpack were several electronic scientific instruments along with a camera, tape recorder, digital video recorder and other items we thought might be useful. I had a supply of antibiotics, quinine, and other medical remedies. My task was to document the culture from anthropological, social, linguistic, biological, zoological and historical perspectives. On December 21, 2021 I stepped into the shimmer.

I emerged in a fern covered dale with a stream running through it. It was cold. The trees surrounding it were filled with raucous birds. At one point, I saw what I was sure was a huge mammoth lumbering near the tree line. And some large deer or elk. I tried to snap a picture but found the camera didn't work.

No sign of human life. I decide to follow the stream and see if I could find a village or something that indicated human presence. On the way, I tested all the equipment and found that none of it worked. The pack was heavy, so I discarded the useless devices. At one point, I had to cross the stream. My shoes got soaked so I sat on a rock and removed them. I had left my pack some thirty feet away.

And then he appeared. A clearly human figure. Tall and dressed in animal furs. What skin I could see was covered in matted hair. Even on his cheeks until just below his eyes. He was holding a wooden spear with a pointed rock on the end. And he stunk!

We looked at each other. I'm not sure who was more astonished. Then he came over and grabbed my hair and removed me from the rock. He pointed down the streamway. When I just stood there, he pushed me roughly and pointed again. I started walking barefoot, abandoning my backpack with all my supplies. I walked in front of him. At times when I slowed, he gave me a firm push in my backside with the spear.

We finally arrived at our destination -- a cave mouth set in a rock wall. I was pushed in and met with stares from a group. Eight other males and seventeen females by my count. The females were almost as hairy as the men. Their hair wasn't as thick and furry as the males, but their arms and legs were covered, although their faces were not. The females were huddled near the walls of the cavern, while the males sat around a fire near the mouth. Clearly a patriarchal society. Three of the females were obviously pregnant.

I was pushed towards the females. At first, they looked scared. And very suspicious. But soon they were inspecting me with curiosity They were enthralled by my blond hair and several tried to pull it out. There was not a blond in the group. And the stench was overwhelming.

They stripped my blouse and brassiere off. All the females were naked from the waist up. Then they went to work on my skirt. They hacked at it with some crude ivory knives until the ragged hem of it was only halfway down my thighs. My silk panties were removed. They were astonished again at how hairless I was. They tittered at my shaven pussy. Now barefoot, my breasts hanging out and wearing a skirt that a stripper would be proud of, I took my place with the other females. I tried in vain to be inconspicuous. At one time, the male who had found me came over and grunted. He pointed at himself and said 'Mok'. They were not very vocal, occasionally voicing some one-syllable guttural words. So much for linguistics. I decided if I spoke in sentences, they would return to being afraid and suspicious of me.

For three days I stayed with the females. I helped cook some small animals that resembled rabbits and squirrels and birds at the fire. The males took these when they were done and ate, with animal juice and grease trickling down their chins. Occasionally one of them would toss me and the other females the remnants. What was left on the bone was mostly charred gristle and sinew. The first day, I ignored the meal they had given me. On the second day my stomach was rumbling, and I ravenously gnawed at the bone and tore off the gristle and chewed it. Later that day, one of the men returned with a crude bowl full of squirming slugs. When I wouldn't eat it, the foraging male forced my mouth open and pushed one of the slugs into my mouth. He clamped my mouth shut and worked my jaw so that I was forced to chew it. Mok was watching and grunted his approval when I swallowed the treat.

I determined later that the slugs were a mild hallucinogenic. And maybe had some aphrodisiac qualities. The saliva in my mouth activated the chemicals. The longer the squirming slug was in my mouth, the more potent the effects. Not unusual for primitive tribes. Although the drugs were usually obtained from flora and not fauna.

______________________________________________________________________________

By the fourth day, I had gotten used to the smell. And I think I was beginning to smell also. Mok came over to me and pushed me down on all fours. He sniffed my butt and my vagina. Much like a wild wolf would do with his mate. Apparently, he was satisfied with my new scent. He pointed at me and said "Kun". I thought he was giving me a new name. I soon realized they had no 'T' in their crude speech. And all the females were called Kun. Only the males had individual names. I was stupefied to realize the word cunt had survived for over 30,000 years.

Mok said Kun again. When I didn't respond, he pushed me forward on my elbows. He lifted my tattered skirt. And then he mounted me from behind. I was not a virgin and had dabbled with sex quite a few times before I had decided it was overrated. But his member was huge. When he rammed it all the way inside of me, I let out an 'oomph.' He pistoned in and out of me for a good fifteen minutes. I had never felt anything like this. I thought we were like two animals rutting in the wild. I was bucking just like a bitch in heat. I squealed when a torrent of my own fluids spilled from me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and savagely rammed into me. For a good three minutes (no exaggeration), he let a continuous stream of his sperm into me. I collapsed into a quivering, whimpering heap and he collapsed on top of me. He finally got off, let out a roar that reverberated off the walls of the cave, grunted and walked away to join the other males. I had just had the best fuck of my life!

A lot of different thoughts were swirling through my head. Intellectually, I knew I had to fit in to avoid any conflict. And to fulfill my mission of documenting their culture. I didn't want to upset their sociological order. So, I continued my act of submission despite my normal inclinations Emotionally, I became despondent when Mok chose other females to couple with. Was I not good enough? I felt shame when this popped into my head. Then I realized that shame was a foreign concept to this clan, especially the females. They were accustomed to a life of cooking for the males and servicing their other needs. It was just a fact of life. Maybe because they so outnumbered the males, they never refused. When they had their ass sniffed and were called Kun, they immediately dropped to their hands and knees and presented themselves for entry. Even the pregnant ones. And I was quickly becoming one of them, conforming to their mores. I wondered if my DNA was programmed for submission and had only been covered up by civilization. I would have to explore that. Physically, I couldn't get enough of the submissive fucking. I was no longer the celebrated and acclaimed academician but had devolved into a prehistoric whore. It seemed like the easiest way to fit in.

There was no monogamy in the group. Any male coupled with any female he chose. I had been mounted by two others besides Mok. But only when he was out of the cave. One morning, a male I knew as Zug approached me from the rear and started sniffing my butt. He said "Kun" and I got into position to accept him. Mok returned from his hunting trip and picked up a rock and hit Zug on the side of the head. Mok stood above me with one foot planted on either side of my shoulders and pounded on his chest. He looked at Zug and said "Mok" and then pointed at me and said "Kun." Then he grabbed me by the ankles and dragged me over to his sleeping spot. He sat on my back and nonchalantly started probing my vagina and my anus with his fingers to clearly establish his dominance over me, as if this was perfectly normal. Despite my inclination to protest, I did not. Soon I was moaning in pleasure. Everyone in the cave, including me most of all, knew I was now his exclusive property. Mok glared and growled at the rest of the clan. None of the other males approached me for a while after that. Mok kept having me and several of the other females. And the other females showed me some deference for being the property of the most alpha male. I had now completely infiltrated their hierarchy.

Mok took me every day after that. One day I got tired of getting it from behind. After the sniffing, I rolled on my back and spread my legs. Mok picked me up and put me on my hands and knees. We repeated this four times. The others were all watching, no doubt appalled that a female would be so brazen. Finally, he got exasperated with my insolent behavior. He glared at me angrily and I saw a look in his eyes that told me he was going to teach me a lesson. He got between my legs and rammed his penis into me with one swift motion. He brutally fucked me for a half hour. I again felt shame when I realized that a part of me liked it. And I felt I had gained just a tiny bit of control. I realized that females in this clan had no power other than the power of their sex, which was tenuous given that they significantly outnumbered the males. I enthusiastically fucked him back to show him I would not be intimidated. Why did I relish being treated like this? Was I really at heart just like my clan sisters? He finally released his seed into me and looked down at me with a smirk on his face. He was expecting me to look at him with fear and resignation. I stunned him by putting my arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips. And then I smiled at him. His face was puzzled, and he just lay on top of me.

I had introduced the clan to two new concepts. A new position for coupling and the act of kissing. I don't think they had ever seen either one before. I felt guilty for maybe changing history but rationalized it by thinking some other female would introduce the same things eventually. Mok did me in the missionary position for a few days until he got tired of the novelty. Then he went back to doing me from behind. I really didn't care how we did it, as long as he kept bringing me to such earth-shattering orgasms. It was then that I realized that I was completely assimilated.

Mok had started leaving some meat on the bones he threw on the floor in front of me. I showed him my gratitude by getting in position in front of him even when he didn't sniff my butt. Sometimes he took advantage. Other times he pushed me aside. I couldn't know how he was going to react, so I just kept doing it. From the way the others were eying me, I knew I needed his protection. The best way to get that was to let him know he could have me anytime.

In my fourth week, I had my monthly menstrual period. Mok still wanted to have me. I knew that would be painful, so I introduced another new practice. I knelt facing him and took him in my mouth. He looked fearful until he realized I wasn't going to bite him. I then introduced him to the joy of oral sex. He decided that was good and actually patted me on the head like a good puppy dog when I was done. Within days, all of the males were getting blow jobs from the females. Another contribution to the progress of man!

The next week, two new young males joined us in the cave. I was lying in our sleeping spot being cautiously ignored by all the other males. One of the new ones came over and started sniffing my butt. Mok pulled out of the female he was with and came over and started beating the newcomer. I saw blood coming out of his nose and mouth and ears. I jumped on Mok's back and desperately tried to pull him off the young one before he killed him. He put a large hand in my face and pushed me away. And then he threw a powerful punch to my midsection. But he did stop pummeling the male, whose only infraction had been wanting to couple with me. He had no way to know I was owned by Mok.

I dutifully attended to Mok's bruised hands and the scratches on his arms. I got up to take care of the other male and Mok grabbed me and sat me forcefully on my rear end. I knew the victim had some internal injuries that I could treat, But Mok made it very clear that I wasn't to go near him.

I had become an accepted member of the clan. This was accomplished by following all of their cultural norms. It was also accelerated when a downy amount of wispy hair appeared on my legs. Abd my pubic bush grew significantly until it was a prominent mound of golden-brown fur. Mok liked to run his fingers through it when we were done coupling. I knew by now he must be allowed to touch me any way he wanted. It was his right.

I contributed other things to my new family. I taught them how to cook the bird eggs instead of just slurping them raw from the cracked shell. And I made tea by placing some leaves in water in a bowl that was indirectly heated by placing it on a stone near the rim of the fire. I soon became the chief cook for the clan.

One of my duties was to collect the slugs. I would take two bowls and go out into the forest. Every full moon, all members of the clan would partake of the slugs and engage in a frenzied orgy. Except me. Mok would gouge a circle around me on the cave floor. No one was allowed inside the circle, and I wasn't allowed outside. I sat and watched as the other members, including Mok, engaged in furious coupling. I must admit, I felt jealous and deprived. My now heightened femaleness desperately wanted to copulate.

Another female started following me on my foraging trips. We went out with a crude sack which had been made from the blouse I was originally wearing. We would fill the sack with berries, and some edible roots which I knew could be cooked and also some fragrant flowers.

This girl was at the lowest rung of the clan. She was small and relatively flat chested and flat assed. The only time she had sex was during the full-moon ritual. The males derisively called her 'Nuk' instead of 'Kun'.

One day, I crushed some roses into a paste. I applied some of the paste to her cheeks and also painted her lips with it. I had created the first painted whore the clan had. I added some fragrant perfume that I applied it to her earlobes and her breasts. She insisted on adding some to her posterior. She had five butt sniffings that night, included Mok. When it was time to sleep, she curled up on the side of Mok. She rested her head on his stomach. I was on the other side with my head on his chest. He was on his back. On hand was on my butt and the other hand was on Nuk's butt. Both of his hands were very active, and we both snuggled closer.

I started using some of the paste I had made to draw on the cavern walls. I drew a large mammoth with his head raised and trumpeting. Mok looked at it and pointed to himself and then the wall. I soon added a painting of him naked and holding a spear. And I finished it by adding a huge erect phallus to his torso. He pointed to the wall and said "Kun". I thought he wanted sex, so I prostrated myself before him. He obliged me, but when we were done, he again pointed to the wall and said "Kun". I added a picture of myself on my hands and knees with my back arched and my rear-end pointing toward him and his immense phallus. Over the next few days, I added portraits of every other female posed in the same position. No other males were added. Mok was pleased and threw a completely uneaten cooked bird on the floor in front of me that day. I shared it with Nuk.

One day all of the males except Mok were going hunting. Each one of them ingested a slug or two before leaving. They decided to bring the females with them to provide some entertainment. The females weren't given any slugs. Their enthusiasm or pleasure was not important. Their sole function was to serve as a receptacle for the male's seed. And of course, they had to comply. So, the whole clan except Mok and I and Nuk set out. The males with obviously already erect penises and the female harem trailing dutifully behind.

By now, seven months after my arrival, the hair on my legs was almost two inches long and curled in little ringlets. Whether from my diet or the climate, my pubic mound had spread from almost hip to hip and up to just below my navel. I felt a little stubble on my lower back. And there were prominent tufts of golden hair below my armpits. Thankfully, my face and breasts were still hairless.

As soon as they left, Mok pointed at me and said "Kun". He didn't even perform the foreplay of sniffing my butt. I was tired of being addressed with the generic name for females. I backed up a few steps. I pointed to myself and said "Abby". He rolled his eyes and again said "Kun." When I didn't get in the subservient position, and again said "Abby" he rolled his eyes again. I knew I was pushing the boundaries. But he knew I could be stubborn. So he grabbed me by the neck and walked over to Nuk. He said "Kun" and she immediately got down on her hands and knees and raised her butt. He hadn't let go of me and pushed my head down, so I had a good view of him sliding in and out of her tight vagina. I was amazed when her lips stretched to accommodate him. From two inches away, I saw her juice flowing when she climaxed. And I saw his seed leaking from her around his engorged penis. He pulled out but kept his grip on my neck.

12