Living In The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so aroused I then did what none of us expected. I buried my face in her mound and licked up both of their fluids. Nuk climaxed two more times while I was doing this. Mok let go of his grip and penetrated me from behind. Nuk and I were squealing and breathing hard while Mok was grunting. We all collapsed in a heap of spent flesh.

I had now introduced lesbianism to the clan. Later, Nuk wanted to do it again, so we got in a sixty-nine position while Mok watched while stroking himself. Despite Nuk's pleadings, I never did that again unless we were alone. I didn't want to be responsible for what would happen to their well-ordered society if the other females found out they didn't need a male to experience sexual pleasure. I was confident they would figure it out themselves eventually.

That night the three of us fell asleep in our normal positions. In the middle of the night, I woke up to feel Mok's hard penis pressing against my rear-end. My skirt had been pulled up. He was pressing his member into the crevice of my buttocks. He hadn't entered me but was acting as if he did and breathing hard. I looked over my shoulder and saw his eyes moving rapidly beneath his closed lids. He was having a wet dream. He was murmuring "Kun...Kun...Ab-eee." Finally, he let go and my hind quarters and lower back became a slick canvas of his sperm. I reached around to grab his member. To my surprise, there was something silky under his loincloth. When my hand came out, I was holding the panties that I had been relieved of on my first day. They were stained and covered with what I knew was dried cum.

One day I found that we were not alone in the valley. A group of others, not quite as human as our clan, showed up. They abducted two of our females and killed one of our males. None of the males were concerned about the two females but they were chagrined by the loss of a healthy male.

His body was wrapped in furs and placed on a makeshift litter. The whole clan followed the litter carriers up the streamway.

Eventually we came to a clearing that explained something I had been puzzling about. For months, the pregnant females had disappeared when their bellies became very large. And new young members of both sexes would show up every so often. And some of the pregnant ones retuned but were no longer pregnant.

In the clearing, next to a carefully cultivated garden, was a large hut made from poles and sticks and grass and mud. It was luxurious compared to the cave. And the skull of a mammoth hung over the entranceway. There were several females, some of whom I recognized. And about two dozen children of all ages. Even the oldest, who seemed close to adulthood, were being breast fed.

So that explained the mystery of the continuation of the clan. I couldn't help but wonder why I, after copulating with Mok at least once a day for eight months, hadn't become pregnant. Despite our both being human, maybe our DNA wasn't compatible.

We continued our journey up the stream. At one point, I saw a shimmering in the distance. I now knew how to get back to my own time. I also knew if I stayed here any longer, I would never leave.

We came to a grassy plain. There were stones piled in various places around the plain. The males dug a pit, and the body of our deceased brother was placed in it. The females scraped the loose dirt back over the body. Several stones were placed over the grave. This answered an age-old debate over whether or not our earliest ancestors buried their dead. I had another fact for my research.

A few days later, Zug came up behind me while I was out gathering berries. He grabbed my breasts and whispered "Kun" in my ear. I looked around for Mok. We were alone. I knew without my protector that I had no choice. I got in position and let him mount me. He wasn't as well- endowed as Mok but he had much more stamina. After an hour, he finally unloaded a copious amount of semen into me.

By now, I knew I was going to leave. My attachment to the clan was growing stronger every day. And except for my blond hair, I was beginning to look like them. And I knew I smelled like them although I didn't really notice the smell anymore.

One day, Mok was in an extremely playful mood. I presented myself to him five times that day, and he accepted me each time. As I squealed in ecstasy and had orgasm after violent orgasm, I thought how I was going to miss this. I almost lost my resolve.

Early the next morning, before dawn, I set out on my trek upstream. I found the shimmer and passed through it.

Manfred was shocked when I appeared. I was a sight. Tattered skirt. Hairy, almost furry legs. Breasts swinging freely. Large clumps of hair under my armpits. And he couldn't see my furry and expanded pubic area. He turned up his nose at my stench.

I had been in the past a little over nine months. The clock on the wall showed I had been gone for a little over two hours.

After being given some nourishment and taking a bath and putting on some fresh clothing, I recounted some of my adventures to the Professor. He was astounded and said my success was more than he could have hoped for.

The next day, I subjected myself to some painful shaving and waxing. When I was done, I was back to being the civilized woman I was before my journey. At least on the outside.

I journeyed back to two months before the day before I had met Manfred. I spent those two months recording my experience in a 164-page paper. I described the diet, social hierarchy, customs, clothing, birthing and burial rites and everything else I could remember.

I frankly recounted the sexual mores of the clan. I even included how I was owned by the tribal leader and how he had his way with me. All scientifically, of course. I conveniently left out how much I enjoyed his ownership. And how I craved to be used as his dedicated female.

I returned to the present. My paper was published to wide acclaim. I won a Pulitzer for investigative journalism and was jointly given a Nobel prize in Physics with Manfred.

Not all the acclaim was positive. Critics said I had made it all up and had no proof of anything I wrote. Women's organizations labeled me a disgrace for voluntarily submitting to what they called my sexual slavery. And denied my description of the low status of women in the social hierarchy. Religious leaders derided me first because human life had only existed for some 10,000 years. And second, because my writings were the obvious delusions of a sex obsessed lunatic.

It didn't matter to me. I knew the truth. The only proof I had was when I visited the cave in Normandy. There on the wall, in relatively well-preserved state, was Mok in his phallic glory. And directly in front of him was a female with golden hair in obvious sexual subjugation.

I had a more important and momentous decision to make. I realized that Mok was probably sterile, but Zug was not. I was two months pregnant!

THE END

12