Living in Triple X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's twenty bucks kid," Heath said to the grip. "Ten seconds. That's pretty good for old Hardy. Usually men don't last that long with Dodge and we end up splicing in another cum shot at the end. That's one damn fine piece of choreography people!" Heath removed a cigar from the shirt pocket of his neon blue Hawaiian shirt and ran it beneath his nose, sniffing it at the same time. He popped a match with his thumb nail and then lit the big stogy. He took a few puffs and then yelled, "Lights!"

The lights flickered on in the big warehouse and everybody shaded their eyes and squinted except the actors. Heath walked around the warehouse, letting out clouds of smoke when he would stop to turn in another direction. He finally came to a halt near Ernie and Ortiz. The two shorter men were running through their camera checks, making sure they had everything and would be ready for the next scene. When they realized Heath was standing there, they froze and looked at him. Heath removed his cigar and said, "Have you two fuckers seen my porn star?"

"Joy isn't here?" Ortiz said.

Ernie tapped his wrist.

Heath looked at his watch. "She still has ten minutes." He walked over to the set and looked at a group of people standing off to the side. "Hey! I'm not paying you people to brain storm! Get a loan and go to college if you want to do that! Let's get this set cleaned up and ready for the next scene! I have another porn star coming in here in ten minutes!"

Ernie and Ortiz looked at one another. "She'll be here man." Ortiz said.

"I hope so." Ernie said. "I didn't get paid for that day Dodge didn't show up."

The two of them turned and watched as two fluffers escorted Dodge from the clean up table to the back where she could wash her hair.

"Isn't that your girl friend?" Ernie jibed.

"Maybe. I tell you what. After that scene, I'm going to need some pussy."

================================

Joy entered the warehouse five minutes late. She was dressed in her laundry clothes with her hair up. She had bags beneath her eyes and her face was an ashen gray. When Heath seen her he walked up and said, "Are you OK? You're not sick or anything are you?"

Joy was surprised but her face didn't show it. Heath didn't say anything about being late and she didn't feel sick. "No, I'm fine. I'll just use some makeup and it'll be fine."

"You might want to get dressed. They're almost finished with the set. I'll go check on our fireman and see how he's doing." Heath walked over to the alcove where the fluffers were sitting on either side of a tall white guy with sandy blonde hair dressed in what looked like fire fighting gear. It was the same man that was fucking Joy from the front in the double penetration scene. "I'm glad you have your gear on Rod. I wouldn't want these young ladies to hamper your ability to project yourself." Heath raised his eyebrows and tapped his ash on the floor.

The two women giggled and Rod said, "Don't worry boss. It'll be my first load of the day, just like old faithful, all the ladies will want to stand around and see." There was more giggling.

"Very good Rod. Now this is just a straight vanilla fuck shot. After Joy does her dance, the music stops, and she undresses you, you just lay her back on the bed and take your time fucking her, don't strain yourself until the end. You got it?"

"No problem."

When the set was finished, Heath stood in the middle of the half circle of people waiting for the shot to begin. Heath looked to his left and could see Dodge standing near Hardy engaged in an entertaining conversation. She was dressed in a red wooly bath robe and pink fuzzy slippers. "Hey Dodge!" Heath said at her.

"What?"

"Did you see Joy back there?"

"Yes, She'll be out in a minute."

"Ernie, go back there and see if she's ready!"

"OK boss." Ernie turned around and as he started walking from his camera, Joy appeared, wearing a red sequined cocktail dress and spiked transparent heels. The dress had a row of white metal snaps down the front. "She's here boss! She's ready!"

"It's about time."

Joy walked up to a stripper pole that had been placed on the set. She grabbed it with one hand and struck a pose, looking directly at Rod, who was standing near a bed covered with heavy canvas coats and surrounded by rubber boots.

"Cue the Music!" Heath cried and the Door's song Light My Fire started playing.

Joy began her dance in perfect time with the music. She strutted toward Rod and pulled his coat by the lapel. Rod turned, removing one arm and then the other. When he was spun around completely, Joy cast the coat aside and pulled at his pants. Rod's suspenders popped into the air and as he removed his shirt, his pants fell to the floor. He was wearing red bikini briefs. Rod was an athletic man. He wasn't ripped, but his muscles were hard and he was well proportioned. He had a very smooth and curvaceous body with an ample amount of chest hair. His cock bulged from the bikini briefs like a shark's fin. Joy feigned surprise and then ran to the pole and spun around holding on with one hand and knee wrapped around it. The buttons at the bottom of her dress instantly unsnapped. After her spin she kicked off her shoes and then put her hands around the pole and stroked it like a big cock and then licked it. She wrapped her legs around the pole and then shimmied up it and then slid down into a split. When she stood back up, she ripped the rest of the buttons open and her large tits jiggled like firm jello, fresh out of the fridge. Except for a white G-string, she was completely naked. She strutted over to Rod who had removed his briefs and his cock was now standing at attention. When Rod tried to put his arms around her, she quickly backed up and then mimed like she was pulling a rope. Rod stuck his cock out like she had a hold of it and moved toward her. The two of them did this until the pole was between them and then they both spun around it using one hand and a knee. This dancing went on until the end of the song, at which time Rod was standing in front of Joy, who had her back to the bed. Rod and Joy were the same height and were staring at each other frozen.

Rod put a hand behind Joy and another behind her thigh and lowered her onto the bed. Then he pulled off her G-string and parted her legs. When he looked into Joy's face, she was expressionless and her gaze was cold.

Joy looked into Rod's brown eyes, those dirty brown eyes, they matched his sweaty, stinking, tan body. His ruddy hands had touched her and now he was going to fuck her. "One last time," she thought. "I just need to get through this and it will all be over." She felt her mouth move and she was trying to say something. She tried again and this time she said, "Just fuck me fast and hard Rod. Don't worry about putting on a show." Rod blinked and then raised his eyebrows slightly.

"What the hell's wrong with her?" Rod thought. He put his cock in her and then started to pump slowly. She felt good beneath him. He got his knees in perfect position and locked his elbows looking down on her. She turned her face away from him and seemed to go limp. He kept on pumping her, feeling his cock come out until just the head was inside and then pushing himself in until he could feel his balls touch. He was in a slow groove and he hoped it would last a long time.

Joy felt the massive cock inside her and tried not to think about it. It was like a foreign object inside her, a source of discomfort. She remembered how when she was young and she wasn't concerned about anything she could just let go. How when she went to a shoot she would get exited about all the different men and want to see their penises and feel them inside her, but now she only wanted one man. She felt the slow action of this accepted intrusion into her and thought it was like something wooden, a rolling pin or a baseball bat. She swallowed hard and then turned her head, looking up at the man above her, his eyes now slits and his lips parted in ecstasy, enjoying each slow immersion of his cock. Aware of the large camera to her left, Joy balled up her right fist and punched Rod in the kidney. She heard a puff of air escape from him in a big oomph as he stopped in mid pump and gave her a surprised look. "Fuck me you piece of shit." She said in an angry voice.

"What," he said, surprised.

She hit him again, but this time not as hard. "Fuck me god damn it. Just fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. Get it over with you son-of-a-bitch."

Rod's face changed from a dull stupor to that of a mad man with a purpose. "You want some of this? I'll give you some of this!" He pulled his cock out of her, stood up on his knees, and then reached behind her legs and grabbed her waist. Then he lifted her butt up off the bed and shoved his cock back into her balls deep with her legs bent back. He started fucking her hard, making grunting sounds. He could feel her bones behind her flesh with each powerful thrust and when he looked down at her face, her eyes were closed tight and she was clenching her teeth. He watched her turn her head sideways and then paused long enough to spread his knees apart and get a better angle into her. Now he could pull completely back and bury his cock into her like hammering a railroad spike into the ground. He was really starting to enjoy himself now. He watched her round tits bouncing forward and back with each clap of her skin against him and wanted more. He went faster and her tits bobbed like rubber balls strung to paddles. Whack- whack- whack- whack! He just kept flicking his paddle back and forth watching those two big red breasts return for more. It wasn't long before he felt sweat on his forehead and he wondered how long he could keep going.

Joy felt a pit in her stomach and her body was shaking all over. "God damn!" She thought. "this guy can fuck when he get's pissed. He has to be getting close." She wasn't turned on, but she could feel her body loosening up and she wanted Vernon. God how she wanted Vernon. She needed Vernon. She turned her head and stared at Rod's chest, rippling and relaxing, rippling and relaxing. She yelled at him, "C'mon you fucking cunt! Is that all you got? Faster damn it! Faster!"

Rod thought he had tapped his sexual abilities to their maximum, but after Joy's outburst he found strength he never knew of. He felt his butt flex, and his hips swing beyond what he had ever experienced before and now a pain began to afflict his joints, a dull ache rose in his thighs. Soon he felt two sharp pains in his hips and his jaw ached from gnashing his teeth. He could see Joy holding her own teeth together with her head turned. He knew he wasn't going to get her off, but this was the best angry fuck he ever had in his life. With that thought, his whole cock tingled like a sleeping limb, like an arm or leg that he had slept on the wrong way. Suddenly, like waking up in the morning, he could feel his cock tingling and then the head went numb. When he whipped his cock out of her pussy, sperm jetted over her head and large gob landed right on the side of her mouth. As he grabbed his prick and jerked another stream across her chest, he watched her wipe the first gob off with her forearm. He fiercely jerked at his cock as the rest of his load oozed over his fist and onto her belly.

Joy felt a hot puddle on her stomach and then sat up. She swung her legs to the side of the bed while Rod was still jerking off. She made her way toward the clean-up table and the people watching made a wide berth for her to get through. The set was unusually quiet. She didn't even hear Heath yell cut. She heard some murmuring from the onlookers and then the lights came on as she stepped onto the floor plastic. She began pulling baby wipes from one of the round plastic containers. She dabbed at her lips and then seen Dodge standing in front of her pulling out wipes.

Dodge turned and began swabbing the semen from Joy's stomach. "My god Joy. That was incredible. I don't know if I've ever seen anybody fuck that hard. You must be really horny or something."

". . .or something," Joy thought. She looked down at Dodge's half shaved head. When Dodge looked up at her smiling, she could see her piercings and her tattoo. Dodge's green eyes, like glistening sapphires, peered up at her through heavily darkened eye shadow and mascara. Her lips were now pink, but would be black after she finished her scenes. "What a beautiful young woman," Joy thought. She really liked Dodge. They got along whenever they met.

"Are you going out with us tonight Joy?" She asked, looking at her with anticipation. "Were all going to the bar up the street and then we're going to the strip club. Were going to party all night. Maybe I'll sleep with Rod tonight, he looked good fucking really hard like that. Do you think he can do it again?"

Joy looked at Dodge's eyes and thought, "She is ruined. Her whole life is this shit. Look what she has done to her self. My god. I'm getting out."

Joy tried to sound sincere. She said, "No Dodge, I'm not going out tonight. I think I'll read a book or watch TV. I'm really not feeling good."

"Yeah. The guys were saying that you didn't look too good when you came in tonight."

Joy began helping Dodge. The two of them had swabbed all the semen off when Heath walked up puffing his cigar and then told Dodge to take a powder. "Well. . . That's it for this movie. I have some other projects coming up if you're interested." Heath rubbed his whiskers inquisitively. "Look-- I'm not stupid, something is going on here. I'm going to guess you met somebody serious."

Joy looked at him coldly. She took the cigar from his mouth, puffed at it, and then blew a big cloud of smoke in his face. "Yeah, and what makes you think that?"

"Look Joy, it's none of my business, but if you're quitting for this guy, I hope it's worth it."

Joy tossed the cigar on the plastic and it rolled into a puddle of semen. "I'm not quitting for a man. I'm quitting for me." She looked away from Heath and then walked to the back.

After cleaning up and getting into her laundry clothes, Joy started walking through the warehouse. Halfway to the door she heard Heath cry out, "If you need anything call me!" Next, she heard a huge uproar of applause and cheering from the crew. She didn't know what to make of it. She just knew she wanted to be somewhere else. She didn't bother to look over at them. She walked straight to the door and left without slamming it.

================================

In her motel room Joy undressed and went and stood in the shower. She felt dirty and sick to her stomach. She washed herself thoroughly using soap, but still didn't feel clean. She put her face beneath the warm water of the shower head and began to feel her eyes sting. She rubbed at her eyes, but her face was already wet. Her mind was racing, "What should I do? My business is all I have now. If I lose that, I won't know what to do. I know I can't do movies anymore. I have to make it without doing movies. I have never done this before." She remained with her face in the shower head until the stinging in her eyes went away. Then she dried herself and went into the room and sat on the bed wondering if she should get dressed or just go to bed. She looked at the end of the bed and there was a black shirt there. She pulled it over to her self and bunched it up and held it beneath her nose. It was Vernon. "Should I call him?" She thought. "I promised him I would. I can't stop thinking about him. What am I doing arguing with myself? I knew I was going to call him when I walked out of there. What should I say to him? I hope he isn't angry." She found her BlackBerry and dialed Vernon.

Vernon couldn't sleep. He spent the afternoon drinking with Jasper and had nothing to eat, but still couldn't bring himself to close his eyes and calm his thoughts. He lay on the couch with one arm hanging to the floor staring at the ceiling. Jim was sleeping against his side. He could feel warmth radiating from the big cat and knew that it could feel him too. Vernon's mind began to wander, "Animals never seem to have trouble mooching off of other creatures' warmth. Why are people so uptight about being with each other? What is this culture coming to where everybody is so independent that they have to sit in their own houses and have entertainment and news piped in to them about how sick the world is without even experiencing it? My God, who decides what's socially acceptable? Probably some right wing religious fanatic with a locking chastity belt. He's probably hooked up to tubes that feed him and electrodes to stimulate his muscles so that they don't atrophy. He's pissed off at the world because he isn't getting any love and he's frustrated because he doesn't know what love is. He's using his telepathy to keep me here in this stagnant dormancy until I become fetid and Jim begins to use me for nourishment." When the phone rang on his coffee table, his mind became all scrambled and he felt his muscles twitch. He sat up and answered it.

"Hello." Vernon said, looking at his cat. Jim's eyes were drowsy with sleep and he stretched out his long legs and hung his tongue out in a wide yawn.

"Hello. Is this Vernon?"

"Yeah, is this Holly?"

"It is. I'm glad your home. How are you?" "How are you?" She thought. "What kind of question is that. What are you doing?" Holly was arguing with herself mentally. She couldn't think of what to say.

"I'm alright. How are you?" Vernon silently smacked himself in the head with his palm.

"I'm fine." There was silence on the phone. Then she said, "You know I'm in town on business, right?"

"Yeah, you told me that. How much longer will you be here?"

"I don't know yet. I have all my luggage with me. I . . . I was. . . I was wondering if I could stay at your place a few days."

"Yeah! I mean yeah. That would be fine. Would you like me to send a cab for you?"

"No, I can get it."

"When you arrive, just ring the buzzer and I'll come down and help you with your luggage."

"Great. I'll see you when I get there."

================================

When Holly's cab pulled up to the front of Vernon's building, she could see him sitting on the steps. He stood up and walked over to the cab as she climbed out of the back. The trunk popped open. Vernon gave Holly a warm hug and then turned and walked with her to the rear of the cab where the driver was pulling out two suitcases. "You two look like a happy couple. Would you be needing any more help with these bags?"

"Naw," said Vernon. "I can get them. I haven't had my exercise today anyway."

"All right Mack. She's all yours."

The cab driver left and Vernon picked up two suitcases and started heading for the doors. Holly grabbed the other two and followed him. In the elevator Vernon looked at Holly with a big smile on his face, "Traveling light I see."

"I am. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." Vernon noticed that Holly wasn't wearing any makeup and she was pale. She looked very tired and he wondered if she had been going through the same torment he had. She was also dressed in a baggy sweater and pants with tennis shoes. It was the first time he had seen her without fancy clothes on. She had her hair up and was still very beautiful he thought. More so in a natural way, but he was concerned. "Are you alright? Have you slept?"

"No, I haven't slept. I'm very tired. I just want to climb in your bed and go to sleep." Holly was surprised. She thought, "Did I just say that? I hope he isn't expecting anything."

"That's fine. Me and Jim were just watching some Westerns and having a drink. We'll just set these suitcases inside and you can go right to sleep and Jim and I won't say a peep."

The elevator stopped and the two of them stepped out and then walked down the hall and into Vernon's loft. The giant screen TV in front of the couch was on. Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman were talking about a prostitute's tits. They set the suitcases near the door. "Did you say that you and Jim were having a drink?"