All Comments on 'Living Next Door to a Closet Sissy'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story, you are welcome to do this to me anytime!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it, I would have liked it more if he needed to call you mommy instead of daddy wich takes me out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god... I just jerked off in my pink lacy lingerie while listening to this amazing audio. My panties are soooo sticky right now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was amazingly hot! A fetish fantasy of mine - I listened fully dressed en femme. Almost didn’t make it to the end. Laundry time (satin is bitch for cum stains)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story all around! This is a favorite kinky fantasy of mine as well so this hits ALL of the right notes! Please do a sequel to this sometime!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I want that

I wish that was me and I would love to call you daddy 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horny story

Loved the eroticism. I was so horny and wanted to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!

So damn hot. Loved listening to you cum so loud and hard. You had me cumming with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AWESOME

This is my favorite one ever !! you made it so fucking hot !

i LOVE it

Bravo

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperover 5 years ago
Love It!!

I'm so jealous of the "pervert" next door! Lmao, and now have another neighborhood I wanna move to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreams do cum true 😉

I have never experienced that much pleasure ever! I just kept wishing I was the pervert and your girlfriend (a girl can dream). And girl do dreams cum true. You left just enough energy for me to type this. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of best stories ever..

Regarding one of the hottest kinks of all, I love this stuff! Your husky, sexy voice becoming more dominant as the tale goes on is just incredible. PLEASE..do a follow up to this in the near future, Wonderful!!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Both neighbors get their needs met..

All of a sudden I wanted to be wearing a pair of black panties with with matching garter belt, nylons, bra & high heeled bebe pumps after hearing this ever so fucking yummy audio at work it had all of my undevided sexual attention, oh this much I'll tell you, I myself enjoy dressing myself up in ladies lingerie underneath a beautiful dress.

Also my fantasy is to get fucked by a handsome man with a thick meaty dick. But before that happens I'm going to lose 20lbs. so I can pour myself into a size 7 to 10 dress size, once I accomplish that I'll find myself a man so I can please him by having him fuck me for an entire weekend. All I want is to be his bottom plus suck his beautiful dick.

lace t/ 9 8pm l

Solomon0420Solomon0420over 6 years ago
Hmmmm.

I Might let you do that to me, because this is so well done. Awards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An intimate invitation ......

An intimate invitation into a very private world. Felt like I was easedropping. Very lucky sissy gurl ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a most enjoyable deviation from the usual audio porn fare. As always, Tark really threw herself into the scene, drawing you right along with her.

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 7 years ago
Thank You for sharing

Absolutely wonderfully done. I have to admit this is a major fantasy of mine. Thank you for sharing this I thought I was the only person with a fantasy like this. Please keep up the great work. I would love to read or listen to the next installment.

kellybre88kellybre88almost 8 years ago
Surprised me

Not really in this kind of things but was pretty sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES !!!

As always, Tark, love the story. I don't usually go for slow starts like this, but it fits with this genre. Encore !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1339 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...