Living Next Door to Alice

Story Info
Black maid, white man.
968 words
4.24
12.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the 1990's. I lived in Linden in Johannesburg. Worked for a retailer in a popular shopping centre. This meant long hours and weekends, and no time to socialise. Every now and then I would visit the branch managers home for a braai.

I couldn't help noticing their maid. Shapely arse. Big, firm tits. Kept out of the way. Friendly enough but a bit shy. On one occasion I was in the kitchen and gave her a quick tickle. Surprisingly, she seemed to love it. Gave a quick giggle. I was encouraged by this, but never seemed to get a chance to catch her alone.

One weekend the branch manager was away, and asked me to look in on his house. I went there at about two on the Saturday afternoon, and found the maid in the kitchen. I greeted her, and she greeted back. She was washing dishes. I took a glass out of the cupboard and leaned across her to get some water. As I started drinking the water, I put my hand between her neck and shoulder and started gently massaging her.

Her stands stopped moving in the water, and her head slowly leaned over. Clearly she was enjoying it. I carried on for a while, and then put my hand under her arm and started stroking her breast. Her breast was nicer than I had dreamed of. Large, firm and I could feel her large erect nipple. I concentrated on her nipple for a while. Her hands were completely still in the water.

Slowly I moved down her tummy until I could feel her prominent bush. It was at this point that she seemed to become aware of the situation, and she dried her hands and moved in the direction of the bedrooms. I finished my water, unsure of what to do.

Just then I heard her calling "Master, what do you want?" I moved to the first bedroom and found her standing looking at me. I could see that her breathing was rapid, and her eyes were half-closed. I took one look, and pushed her onto the bed. I put my hands under her overall and started pulling her beige panties off. She lifted her hips slightly and I slid them off. She had a large bush, and I caught a glimpse of pink.

She spread her legs slightly, and I saw how wet she was. The mucous had made thick, clear strands between her thighs. This was the first time I had seen this, but I wasn't waiting around. I undid my pants and whipped out my cock. I lined it up and gave a decent thrust. It slipped in effortlessly.

I wasn't prepared for her heat. Her eyes closed and her hands were behind her head as I started fucking her. I was enjoying it immensely when her one warm hand moved to my arse cheek. I could feel she was about to come and went a bit faster. Just then she came, clasping both hands around my lower back. I couldn't hold it either and came deep inside her.

I lay on her for a while and then pulled out and lay next to her. Thanks Alice, I said. She thanked me too, calling me by my name. After a while, I asked her if she was finished working, and she replied that she was. I suggested that we go back to my flat.

She seemed surprised that I lived alone. I said she must pack a set of clothes and underwear. I waited for her in the car, and she climbed into the back seat, still in her overall and with a large handbag. Ten minutes later we were at my flat and went up the fire escape. It looked completely normal, as if she was coming to work at my flat.

As we went in, she asked if she could wash quickly. I switched on the tv, and after a while I saw her come into the lounge, just with a towel around her hips. For the first time I could appreciate just how big her tits were! They jutted out sharply with solid nipples that were erect. She asked if I had something to drink and I went past her into the kitchen.

I took out some juice and poured her a glass. She stood drinking it and I noticed the large bush under her arm. She smiled up at me, and I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. She responded enthusiastically and I moved her towards the bedroom. She lay back on the bed and removed the towel. Now I could appreciate her shapely thighs that ended in an explosion of hair. This was a completely natural girl, and I could smell her musky odour.

I was rock hard and mounted her immediately. That was the start of a weekend of pure fucking. I soon discovered that Alice could come and come, with no let up. Nothing disturbed us until Sunday evening when I took her back. By then we had agreed that she would start "working" for me on Saturdays, and tell her Master that she was visiting her sister on Saturday nights and Sundays.

All the while, we were fucking our brains out. She told me that she had never had a white boyfriend before, and that I was sexually just right for her. This carried on for another year, until I got transferred to Witbank. I would sometimes come and visit, and would call ahead. We would frantically fuck each other as if there was no tomorrow. We missed each other terribly. Later on I heard she had gone home to Estcourt because her mother was ill. I never saw her again, but I still miss her. A true story.