Living on the Edge Ch. 06

Story Info
Davey asks Patrick to be her boyfriend!
5.7k words
4.44
1.4k
3
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************

This story is a work of fiction any real people in this are completely coincidental. This story takes place before the covid- 19 outbreak. This is a series meant to be enjoyed with, as well. This is the final edited version, it is also meant for enjoyment purposes. I hope you enjoy the new version of this story, as I have made lots of changes from the other version. So I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!!! It is the final edited version. This series is meant for enjoyment purposes. I hope you enjoy the new version, as I have made lots of changes from the original version. Happy reading!!!

**********************************************************

It has been about a week since Patrick and Davey met. The two of them since then have enjoyed each other's company. Stacy and Mia have also adapted to Patrick living with them. Davey no longer works at the Strip Club, she properly told her former employer herself. She did not go into his office alone, both Patrick and Mia went with her. Morris did not like Patrick being there either. Even though Mia had already told Morris she was quitting, he did not believe her and thought she was joking. Now though he knows the truth.

Davey has discovered lots of new things about Patrick over the past week. Not only is he a very talented artist, but he also likes to cook. He makes amazing food and has been cooking the girls very nice meals over the past few evenings. Patrick has experienced the same as he's gotten to know a few more things about Davey as well. Not only does she have an interest in art, but she also likes to write poetry and romantic fanfiction stories. She also used to be a model for catalogs and magazines.

The smell of cinnamon aroma is what wakes Davey up. She hears music playing in the kitchen. Sitting up in her bed, as she smells bacon being made as well. She gets up out of her bed and puts on a pair of plaid green shorts and a t-shirt. Coming out of her bedroom, as she walks down the hallway, and can hear squeaking coming from Mia's bedroom. The sounds of Mia's moans, which aren't exactly quiet, are what Davey hears next. Realizing that this must be what Patrick heard that woke him up.

She is about to come into the kitchen when she hears Patrick singing through his headphones. Listening to him as she discovers another talent that he has. He is singing, "Don't Stop Believing, as she listens to his voice. She has completely tuned out Mia's moans in her bedroom.

"Hmmm, Just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin' anywhere."

Davey hears him sing this line, as she taps him on the shoulder as he sees her, as she comes up to him and sings the next line, "Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, he took the midnight train goin' anywhere."

The surprise on Patrick's face, as he hears Davey singing. He turns the music off as he smiles as he says, "Good morning, I wasn't too loud was I?"

Shaking her head as she stands closer beside him putting her arms around his waist as says, "I just heard Mia and Hayden going at it in the bedroom again."

Patrick just smiles and says, "Yeah that is why I had the music on, it drowned them out pretty good. But she really needs to tone down her fake moans."

Davey laughs at his comment and says, "Oh you heard those."

"As if he can't tell she is faking those," Patrick said.

Patrick turns his Bluetooth speaker on so they can both listen to his Spotify list. Leaning closer to him as she says, "I'm glad you got to get some of your own things."

"Shall we continue," Patrick asks, as she nods, as they continue singing along to the music?

Davey though isn't singing as much as she just listens to him. He actually sounds like Steve Perry, the actual singer from Journey. He notices that Davey is watching him more than she is actually singing. So he puts on a little mini-concert just for her in the kitchen. He takes a wooden spoon from the utensil canister and pretends it is a microphone as he continues to sing the song. Davey smirks as he playfully dances and begins headbanging a bit as the chorus comes in. He leans closer and points the wooden spoon to her as they sing the chorus together.

"Don't stop believin', hold on to that feelin', streetlight people," Patrick sings, "Ohhhh ahhh ahhhhhhh," hitting the high notes just like Steve Perry. Davey just smiles as she listens to him as the song ends. The both of them look at each other as Davey smirks and says, "You have an amazing voice."

"So do you," Patrick said.

"Do you ever go to karaoke," Davey asked?"

"Yeah I do, hey, I know a place in town. Do you want to go," Patrick responded.

"Sure, I'd love to," Davey says, giving him his answer.

This has been their routine this whole week. They just go off the cuff, and just go and do whatever. Davey likes this, not having a set plan and just doing whatever they want together.

"We can go tonight if you want," Patrick says, as he pulls her closer and says, "Just you and me out of this apartment, it will be fun."

"Yes, it will be fun, but I am shy to sing in front of people," Davey said.

"Nonsense, you have a beautiful voice," Patrick says, reassuring her.

Holding onto his arm as she pulls him a bit closer to her face and asks, "Will you sing with me when we go up to sing?"

"Of course I will, it wouldn't be much of a date if you sang by yourself," Patrick answered.

Hearing Patrick say this to her, as she smirks and says, "A date?"

"Well yeah, I mean it has been what we've been doing, isn't it," Patrick asked?"

"Yes, it has been," Davey answered.

Putting his arms around her waist as he places his head on her forehead and says, "Thank you for coming with me to my apartment."

She smiles and gently strokes her hand through his hair, as she says, "Not a problem, I could not believe what Jerry tried to do."

"Oh it was priceless when you kneed him in the balls," Patrick responded.

"The lines he was trying to say to me, god he is such a creep," Davey said.

Stacy comes into the kitchen and asks, "Who is a creep?"

"You missed Stacy, it was quite the event," Patrick jokingly responded.

"Oh do tell," Stacy says, as she sits at the kitchen island.

Patrick tells Stacy the events of what happened yesterday. From his perspective of what took place. He tells Stacy how they went to his apartment to gather some of his clothes and other essentials and some entertainment items for himself. They were there for two hours. But neither of them was expecting Jerry to be there. Melanie was at work, so Jerry was being the usual self-centered egomaniac that he always is.

Stacy is listening to him, as Davey is mixing a bowl of scrambled eggs. While she is also paying attention to what Patrick is telling Stacy. He tells Stacy a little bit more about Jerry before he gets into the juicy details of what happened with Jerry and Davey.

He tells both Stacy and Davey about how Jerry is a user. He likes to sweet talk women, and get them to spend money on him. The only thing he is good for is probably his dick. That is how he's manipulated so many women he knows from work. Stacy is shocked and asks, "Does Melanie know this about him?"

"Oh, I warned her about him from the minute he came to my apartment. She told me she could handle him," Patrick said.

"Yeah she sure did handle him all right, on her knees," Stacy responded.

Patrick laughs and is able to joke about it now. Which makes Davey glad to see. Sometimes though Stacy and Mia are naive and just don't think before they speak.

"They deserve each other, the both of them are manipulators in their own way, it's probably why they fit well together," Patrick said.

"Yeah until he cheats on her," Stacy said.

"He already has, I know girls at my office he is fooling around with," Patrick responded.

"So tell me what happened with him and Davey," Stacy asked?

"Well, I had to go take a few calls from work, while Davey was packing up my clothes for me in my suitcase. So I was in there for about a good twenty-five minutes, so I did not see most of what happened," Patrick said.

Looking at Stacy, Davey smirks and says, "The guy is a creep, the minute Pat left the room. He came into the bedroom like he owned the place, he pinched my ass and said to me, "I know I could make you wet if you want."

"What did you do," Stacy asked?"

"I shoved him off me and called for Pat, he came right away," Davey answered.

"When I got to my room, Davey had just kneed him in the balls," Patrick said.

"Good job girl, I hope you made it hurt," Stacy said.

"Oh I could tell it did, his eyeballs went slanted, and he fell over on his side," Patrick responded.

"We didn't stay after that, we got what we had and left," Davey said.

"Oh my so you have no idea how long he was on the floor," Stacy asked?"

"Nope and I don't care, the creep deserved it," Davey answered.

Patrick gets a call on his cellphone, it is from his work. It is his boss calling him, as he says, "Oh sorry I have to take this call."

Davey nods and says, "Go ahead, I'll finish making breakfast."

He goes out of the room and begins taking the call with his boss. Stacy looks at Davey and says, "We definitely need to catch up."

Davey flips over a couple of pancakes as she just smiles and says, "It's weird Stacy, how everything has changed since we ran into each other at the bookstore."

While Stacy and Davey are talking in the kitchen, Patrick is in the middle of a conversation with his boss. What Davey doesn't know is that Patrick has been secretly trying to help Davey get a job. His boss asked to see some of her portfolios. So Patrick sent the best images of her work to him. His boss said he would contact him after he looked at them.

"So what did you think of Davey's portfolio images," Patrick asked?"

"They were fantastic," his boss said.

"Steve, I think she is perfect for who we are looking for," Patrick said.

"Actually she isn't why I am calling you," Steve responded.

"Oh, what is it about," Patrick asked?"

"Did you get the memo about Frank," Steve responded.

"Yes, I did, it's too bad he is leaving. He had such good ideas," Patrick tells Steve.

"Well, he spoke to me, before he told me he was leaving. He told me that you two discussed this game quite a lot," Steve responded.

"Yeah we did, he wanted to make sure I understood his vision for the game," Patrick said.

"Frank also told me that you gave him lots of good ideas, Frank said that if anybody could pull this game off, that it would be you," Steve said.

"So what are you saying," Patrick asked?"

"Frank's job is yours if you want," Steve answered.

Patrick's jaw drops to the floor as he says, "You want me to be the lead on the game?"

"Yup, I want you at the helm for this one, the work you did on Avalon, was amazing," Steven answered.

"Thank you, I loved working on that game," Patrick said.

"Well Lasskillers is now yours, it's your baby," Steven said.

"So does this mean I can hire Davey," Patrick asked?"

"As I said, you are now the lead, that is not my decision to make. But if I was you, I'd get her to do a couple more images of your game. Then make an unbiased decision," Steven answered.

"Then that is what I am going to do," Patrick responded.

Davey, Stacy, Mia, and Hayden are all sitting together at the kitchen table. Patrick comes out of Davey's bedroom where he had been talking to Steve on the phone. Patrick has a surprised look on his face as Davey sees this. Trying to get his attention, as she hears her snap her fingers and says, "Is everything all right?"

"Hunh, oh yeah, sorry," Patrick responds, as he sits down at the table beside Davey.

She can see something is up just by how he is reacting, as Davey asks, "What is it?"

"I just got a promotion," Patrick answered.

Excitedly Davey responds and says, "That's great congratulations."

"Yeah that's cool," Hayden says, as he asks, "So you make video games I hear?"

Nodding his head as he says, "Yeah, I make 3d models, well I used to do that."

"What do you mean used to," Davey asked?"

"Frank, who was the lead on the game I am working on, gave his resignation yesterday. They offered me his job," Patrick answered.

"Oh wow, so how well does that pay," Mia asked?"

"I'll be making way more than I was before," Patrick answered.

Patrick looks at Davey and says, "I need to get some air and just sit and think for a minute."

"Yeah I understand, take your cup of coffee with you," Davey said.

Grabbing his cup of coffee as he leans closer to Davey and whispers, "I can't talk about this with them, come out on the deck."

Nodding her head, as she looks at the others as she gets up and says, "Enjoy breakfast, I am full."

Mia stops her and asks, "Did I say something wrong?"

Hayden already knows why he left the table and says, "He can't talk about it with us."

"He can't even tell me," Davey responded.

"Why not," Mia asked?"

"He's got a disclosure agreement, which means he can't tell us anything," Hayden answered.

Davey nods her head and says, "He isn't trying to be rude, it just rules he has to follow, or he could get in lots of trouble."

Excusing herself from the table as she goes out onto the deck. Patrick is sitting down on one of the deck chairs. He takes a few sips of his coffee and pulls up another deck chair as he pats the seat and says, "Come sit, I need to talk with you."

"Okay," Davey says as she looks at him and is a little nervous.

She sits down as he looks at her and says, "I am now in charge of this game. It is a lot of responsibility they are putting on me."

"No I know that and get that," Davey said.

He breathes in and out and looks at her and says, "I'm hiring you."

Looking at him, she has a surprised look on her face and says, "You're what?"

"I am going to need you involved in this game. So I am offering you a job," Patrick responded.

"Seriously," Davey says as she smiles and asks, "What is the job?"

"You're going to be in charge of all of our 3d backgrounds, you are going to be doing our renders and stills, that we will be sending to our animators to design and animate," Patrick tells her.

This is a huge opportunity for her, this could open so many doorways for her as an artist. She gets up and hugs him and says, "Oh my god, thank you."

She is beyond excited, and calms herself down, as she needs to act a bit professional. This is kind of like a job interview, so she has to take this seriously. She calms down as Patrick smiles at her reaction to this.

"This is going to be a tough challenge for you, especially after you sign your contract and disclosure agreement," Patrick said.

Her feelings and emotions overwhelm her, as she can't just sit there and not thank him for everything he is doing for her, as she sits on his lap and kisses his cheek and says, "Thank you so much."

"You are welcome," Patrick responded, as he says, "You know how I feel about you right?"

"Yes, I know, so do I," Davey responded.

The both of them look at each other and they both have the same idea, as the both of them say the same thing, "Fuck it!"

They both place their lips onto each other as they begin making out. Their lip now pressed against each other. Their mouths open for the other while their tongues are sliding together. The taste of raspberry lipgloss in Patrick's mouth, as the both of them, separate their lips. Patrick smiles as he says, "Oh my."

"There is no way I couldn't kiss you anymore," Davey says, as she tilts his head up and says, "I can't resist you anymore."

"Tell me what you want," Patrick asked?"

"I want to be your girlfriend," Davey answered.

Patrick smiles as he kisses her lips and they do not stop kissing each other they are in a deep passionate lip lock. Neither of them is backing off, as they both moan and grope each other. Patrick's hands gliding up and down her thighs. Davey's hands are sliding up and down his muscular arms. They are interrupted when Mia comes out onto the deck as she catches them making out on the deck.

Mia was watching them for a good several minutes before she gathered herself as Mia coughs, that gets Davey's attention as she looks up and sees Mia out on the deck as she smirks at them both and says, "Sorry don't mind me, but please feel free to keep going."

Patrick smiles as he says, "So I take it that is a yes to wanting a job."

Davey laughs and says, "Mmm-hmm, and not just that."

His phone rings as he looks at it and says, "Sorry, it's going to be like this for me all day now."

"Yeah, it's okay, as he kissed her lips and said, "I have work for you later, after this call I'll tell you what I need you to do."

Nodding her head, Davey says, "Oh okay."

"You are going to be very busy, maybe just as much as me," Patrick tells her.

Leaning closer to Davey as he sees Mia is still being nosey and whispers, "You cannot tell her anything about the job. Not yet."

Davey understands as he kisses her lips a couple more times and goes back into the apartment. Mia looks at Davey who just smirks, as Mia says, "So much for taking your time."

"You don't get it, Mia, we've been holding back as much as we can," Davey said.

"Well you certainly held out as long as I could, my lord you two were going at it," Mia said.

"Well I am dating him," Davey responded.

Mia is surprised to hear this, and just as she says that Jordan calls Davey. She looks at her phone, and says quietly to herself, "Oh thank god, thank you JJ.

She gets up and heads back into the apartment as she tells Mia, "I'm going to go take this call in my room, talk later."

Davey is now in her room and laying on her bed, as she hears a knock on her door. Patrick opens it and pokes his head in as she gestures for him to come in. He closes the door, as he sits down at her computer desk. Jordan says something to Davey that makes her laugh, as Patrick just watches her on her bed. She watches as Patrick gets off the chair, and playfully crawls towards her.

Smirking at him, as she sits on the edge of her bed, as begins to feel his hands sliding up and down her thighs.

"So how are you feeling today," Davey asks Jordan over her phone.

"Oh I had a bit of morning sickness this morning, other than that I am feeling fine," Patrick said.

"Well I hope you get some rest, you sound tired," Davey said.

"I'll have a little nap after I finish talking with you," Jordan responded.

Jordan can hear Davey giggling, as she hears someone else's voice as she asks, "You're not alone are you?"

"No, I'm not actually," Davey answered.

"Oh I see, and who is with you," Jordan asked?"

Putting her phone call on mute as she asks, "Can I tell her?"

Patrick just nods as he is now kissing up her legs slowly, licking up and down her thighs and calves. He is licking her down her calves, and his tongue tickles as she giggles and says, "Oh my gosh you're playful."

Forgetting that she put Jordan on hold, as she goes back to her phone call and says, "Oh sorry JJ."

"Are you busy, I can call back later," Jordan said.

Patrick is kissing up her inner thighs, as the feeling of his tongue sliding up and down them is turning her on. Jordan hears Davey beginning to breathe a little bit heavier and says, "You okay, you sound out of breath."

"Oh uh yeah, I just have someone with me, and he is being a bit playful," Davey said.

"Oooooh I see, so you have a new bf," Jordan asked?"

"Yeah, I've been seeing someone," Davey answered.

"Cool, is he hot," Jordan asked?"

"Oh yes, he's very sexy, he's got dimples, abs, everything," Davey answered.

"Does he have a cute butt," Jordan asked?"

"Oh yes, very cute," Davey answered.

Patrick crawls up onto Davey's bed. While she is still sitting on the edge of her bed, he comes up behind her and places her against his body. Her back is now resting upon his chest like he is a chair. He places his hands around her waist, as she smiles as she feels Patrick's lips begin to kiss up and down her neck, Jordan hears the kissing sounds, as she says, "Oh my girl you okay?"

12