Living on the Edge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I'm uh, oh my lord," Davey answered, and said, "Girl I'll have to call you mmmm, back."

Jordan giggles and says, "I completely understand. Text me later."

"Mmm-hmm," Davey says, as Patrick's lips are devouring her neck still, "Oh my gosh don't stop, is the last thing Jordan hears on her end of the conversation.

Davey sits comfortably in Patrick's arms. Her body is so comfortable and relaxed. Patrick's hands graze up and down Davey's thighs. This feeling alone sends shivers up and down her spine. Patrick places one of his legs over the top of Davey's, as he goes back to kissing her neck. However this time he adds to his playful desires. This time his hands are cupping Davey's breasts in his hands. Fondling and rubbing as his hands are underneath her shirt. Easily he takes Davey's shirt off, as his hands explore and fondle her tits. Lowering his head as he sucks on each one and lets his drool roll down them. Patrick can feel Davey's head moving against his chest, she is trying to squirm and wiggle, but Patrick has her legs pinned down. Davey is at his mercy as she watches Patrick take one of his hands and place two fingers inside of Davey's mouth. She sucks on them and makes them wet with her saliva. Using the same fingers, he slides them into Davey's shorts and begins to explore inside of them.

The feeling of Patrick's warm body against hers, and his fingers inside her shorts and panties are making her tremble. His kisses along her neck are making her breathe heavily. Davey feels Patrick's fingertips rotating round and round on her clit. Biting her lip as she whimpers quietly. The feeling of being touched by someone feels very nice.

It has been a while now since Davey has felt like this, she loves how he is pampering her and pleasuring her. Changing things up, Patrick slowly places his finger to the entrance of her pussy. She squirms as he does this, as he takes his other leg and places it over her other exposed thigh. He covers her mouth with her other hand, Davey for some reason loves this. The feeling of being trapped, and his sexual prisoner. He could do anything he wanted to her, she is helpless and has submitted.

Knowing this Patrick, amplifies her arousal more, by kissing and licking up and down Davey's neck and ear. Taking her earlobe into his mouth as he licks it and kisses it, as she whimpers and struggles as she moans and whimpers into his hand. His fingers are still in her shorts, fingering her with two fingers at a nice slow-medium pace. Struggling as Davey squirms, as she moans and whimpers, as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Her moans are getting louder as Patrick's fingers are going faster, as his kisses on her neck have not stopped. She squirms and is starting to get sweaty and hot from his sensual foreplay. Taking his hand away from her mouth as he pulls her closer to his face and kisses her lips. Fingers still inside her pussy as she moans on his lips, her moans cause both their lips to humm like they are vibrating together as they kiss. Patrick stops for a couple of seconds to let Davey catch her breath.

Looking at him as she smiles and says, "Oh my lord, don't you dare stop."

Patrick smiles as Davey kisses him, and whispers, "It was the kiss on the deck wasn't it?"

Nodding his head, Davey smiles and says, "Or was it when I asked to be your girlfriend."

Kissing her on her lips as she just smirks as he kisses her, as she places her lips onto his neck, as she whispers into his ear, "I've been wanting you to fuck me since I met you."

Looking into his eyes as she says, "But now that I'm dating you, I am not holding back anymore."

Placing his hands onto Davey's ass cheeks as he squeezes both of them firmly and hard. This makes her eyes close as she opens them up, as she says, "Fuck going out tonight, we are not leaving this room."

"But I thought you wanted to go out and sing," Patrick asked?"

"I'd rather make you sing in my bedroom," Davey answered.

Feeling up and down Patrick's shirt as she feels up and down his chest, on her knees as she has turned around and is facing him.

"Can we switch spots," Davey asked?

She hears a knock on the door, as Davey rolls her eyes and says, "For the love of God, please don't interrupt us now."

Patrick smirks and says, "How about this, you and I go into the bathroom once we are in there, we can continue where we left off, without being disturbed."

"Oh yeah, that is a great idea," Davey responded.

"You can soap me up again," Patrick says, as she smiles and playfully pretends to be a playful kitten as she says, "Grrr, as she licks his face a couple of times, and begins to kiss and nibble on his ear, "Oh my gosh I love how playful you are."

Patrick is worried that he was a bit too brought with her, as he stops her and asks, "I hope I wasn't being too rough on you?"

"No babe, you weren't that felt so good, you made me cum twice," Davey answered.

The knock is heard again, as Davey gets off her bed, as he hands her t-shirt back to her as she leans over the bed and shouts out, "Hang on, give me a minute."

"Is it too much to ask to be alone," Davey says to Patrick.

Patrick comes up to her as puts his arms around her as he gets off the bed. He smiles at her as he looks into her eyes, and kisses her lips a few times. She siles and hears the knock again, "Oh my gosh whoever it is, is killing me."

Tilting her chin up as he says, "You will have me to yourself tonight, I promise."

"Good, because I really want to continue, where we left off," Davey says, as she kisses him, "Because I never got to play with you yet."

"You will have your chance tonight," Patrick tells her.

"I hope so because neither of them has left us alone very much if you haven't noticed," Davey said.

"Then we will just go somewhere else for the weekend," Patrick said.

"Oh really," Davey responded, as she likes the sounds of his plan.

"Yes, just you and me away from this apartment," Patrick said.

"Where will we go," Davey asked?"

"That is the fun thing about a road trip, we could go anywhere you want," Patrick answered.

"You sir, are full of surprises, but I like that," Davey says as she kisses him as she opens the door, and sees Stacy is at her door. Patrick plops back down onto Stacy's bed, as Davey looks out her door and sees Stacy is the one who was knocking, as Davey asks, "What do you want?"

"Jordan called me and asked if you want to do that girls night dinner this weekend," Stacy answered.

"I can't this weekend," Davey said.

"Oh I see," Stacy responded.

Patrick then says, "Well how about this, since Davey has some news of her own. Why don't we tell Jordan to bring her husband along? You and Mia can invite Brian and Hayden. That way everyone isn't left out."

Davey nods and says, "Yeah come on, you know Jordan will go for it."

"She really wanted this to just be a girl's night thing, but if Jordan finds out that Davey has news of her own, then yes I am sure she will go for it," Stacy said.

"I'll call her back right now," Davey says, as she picks up her phone and calls Jordan back.

It takes a few rings as Jordan answers her phone, "Hey girl, what's up."

"Listen I was just talking with Stacy and Pat," Davey says, as Jordan asks, "Who is Pat?"

"My boyfriend," Davey answered.

Patrick smiles as Davey says this, as Stacy does as well, as Patrick gestures for Stacy to come into the room. She does and sits on the edge of the bed, as she does, she sees a towel on the bed. Looking at Patrick, as she just blushes and Patrick shrugs his shoulders making it seem like he had nothing to do with it. Jordan and Davey were having some girl talk while this was going on. Jordan was asking lots of questions about him.

"Why am I just hearing about him now," Jordan asked?"

"Because I haven't had the chance to talk to you about him," Davey answered.

"We really do need to catch up," Jordan responded.

"Yes, but I also want you to meet him, and I also have some good news," Davey says as she looks at Pat and asks, "Can I tell her about the job?"

Nodding his head, Davey says, "Pat is hiring me to be a background designer on the video game he is making."

"Oh my gosh are you serious, that's fantastic," Jordan says, as Stacy hears this news as well and says, "For real you're giving her a job?"

"Yes, but she hasn't signed the contracts yet. But once they are, she will not be able to discuss this with you, or Jordan," Patrick tells Stacy.

Jordan hears Patrick say this as Davey switches to speakerphone, as she asks, "So then we have two things to celebrate now."

"Hello Jordan, I'm Pat, Davey has told me lots about you," Patrick says introducing himself.

Hearing how politely he introduced himself. Jordan likes how he took the initiative in introducing himself. Kindly Jordan says, "Well it is nice meeting you as well Pat, and it's nice to hear that you've been making my sis happier, these days."

"Well if it wasn't for the pumpkin, I probably would have hurt myself worse," Patrick said.

"What do you mean," Jordan asked?"

Davey says, "Pat you don't have to tell her about that."

"No, I should, it's going to come up anyways," Patrick said.

"I'm confused, please elaborate," Jordan responded.

"Well, I have known Davey since college. I had not seen her until last Friday at the bookstore," Patrick tells Jordan.

Davey remembers the little white lie she told Stacy. Patrick remembered it and easily used her lie to make it sound believable. Patrick continues to tell Jordan about the day he had and tells her how he caught Melanie cheating on him and how the rest of the day unfolded.

"Oh my that happened all in one day," Jordan responded.

"Yup it was a pretty intense day, but it was also a good one," Patrick says, as he winks at Davey and says, "But I had pumpkin by my side to help me through it.

Jordan heard Patrick call Davey pumpkin a couple of times now as she laughs and says, "That is what I call her."

"Do you mean when I call Davey, pumpkin," Patrick asked?"

"Yeah, it sort of just fits with her well doesn't it," Jordan answered.

Davey blushes and says, "Aww guys, you're making me blush."

"We only say that because we love ya pumpkin," Jordan responded.

Patrick just blushes and doesn't say anything as he goes along with it. He lets Davey and Jordan continue talking from there. The both of them continue the conversation, and the plans for the dinner have changed. Jordan agrees to the idea of the eight of them getting together for a BBQ at her place. It takes awhile but eventually Patrick and Davey do end up alone again. Stacy left for the day, as did Mia and Hayden. Leaving Davey and Patrick to enjoy the rest of their day together alone, and hopefully without interruptions.

12