Living on the Edge Ch. 07

Story Info
Davey & Patrick finally get some privacy! Hot and Steamy!
4.7k words
4.58
1.5k
3
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

This story is a work of fiction any real people in this are completely coincidental. This story takes place before the covid- 19 outbreak. This is a series meant for your enjoyment, so I hope you all like it. It will not be changed once submitted on Lit and they have published it. So happy reading and enjoy!

***************

Now that Patrick and Davey have the apartment all to themselves. She is enjoying her day much more. Patrick is sitting at the kitchen table, while he is writing some notes down in a binder. Davey is listening to music on her cellphone on her Spotify app. Patrick let her use his Bluetooth speaker. While she is listening to songs, she is making a couple of jugs of drinks for everybody.

Patrick looks up and sees her; he smiles as he watches Davey for a couple of seconds. She is humming along to a song she is listening to. Looking as beautiful as she always looks to his eyes, he is enjoying seeing her wearing the beautiful summer dress she has on. It is navy blue and has pink flowers all over it. She is also wearing a white t-shirt and has her hair tied up in a ponytail. He needs a break from his work, so he gets up and comes up behind her. She feels his hands touch her waist as he puts his arms around her waist. Davey leans back into his arms, even when she was with Donnie. He never showed this kind of affection towards her.

"What are you making," Patrick asked?"

"I am making my mom's special Shirley Temple mixture," Davey answered.

"Can I try some," Patrick asked?"

"Sure," Davey says as she pours him a cup. He gulps it down in two gulps.

"Easy there hun, there is vodka in it," Davey says as she warns him.

There is so much flavor in the drink but also a bit of kick to it as you taste the vodka mixed in, "Oh wow that has some kick to it."

Davey smiles and says, "It's good isn't it."

"Yeah I like it, it's good," Patrick responded.

"Have you ever heard of holy water," Patrick asked?"

"Uh no actually I haven't," Davey answered.

"I'll make some of that too," Patrick tells her, as he looks underneath the kitchen counter for a jug to make some holy water. He looks up and from his perspective, he can see right up Davey's dress. Her long legs going all the way up to her white laced panties. She looks down and giggles and says, "Like the view?"

Davey teases Patrick a bit as she sways her hips a couple of times this makes her panties hug her thighs causing them to ride up a bit and give herself a mini wedgie. She squats down in front of Patrick, looking at him with a very playful look on her face. Patrick places his hands onto her hips as they kiss.

Their lips stuck together like glue, with both of their tongues inside of each other's mouths. Patrick's hands are on her thighs as he gently slides his fingers up and down from her kneecaps up to her inner thighs. His hands underneath her summer dress as he is pulling it up to her mid-thighs. Her arms are wrapped around his shoulders, but Patrick's lips are now gently teasing Davey's neck. He can hear her breathing increase as she quietly says, "Oh my gosh."

Biting her bottom lip and looks back at him with a look of arousal in her eyes. The look she gives him, makes him get very excited as Patrick says, "I like when you look at me like that."

Davey playfully smiles at him as she places her hands onto his hips and pulls him closer to her. Flicking her tongue up and down his neck, as she continues to tease him by flicking his ear and nibbles up and down his neck. She hears his breathing increase, as she quietly whispers to him, "Do you like that baby?"

Patrick doesn't respond, as he moans from Davey's sweet kisses all over his neck. They stand back up together, as she presses him against the kitchen counter. Kissing his neck as she hears him moan and squirm from her doing that. The way she is kissing up Patrick's neck is making him feel very relaxed and it feels good. Feeling her lips kissing and teasing him. The way she smells today, also adds to everything she is doing to him. Now she is nibbling on his ear and she breathes lightly in it, as Patrick gets goosebumps all over from this. Quietly she whispers into his ear and says, "I want to moan for you again."

Taking hold of her as Patrick places his hands and cups both of her ass cheeks into the palms of his hands. The strong firm grip holds them tightly and gives them both a gentle but firm squeeze. This feeling makes Davey become submissive to his touch. Turning her around as he holds her from behind, as he begins to dry hump against her, he lifts up her dress past her hips as he places her onto his crotch. She feels how hard he is as he holds her and humps her from behind. The feeling of him teasing her like this is driving her crazy.

Davey turns back around, she kisses him on his lips again, as she tugs on his shirt, as she begins to unbutton his shirt, as she smirks at him and says, "Darn buttons always get in the way."

Patrick just smiles and says, "It's only a shirt."

Taking hold of his shirt he tugs on it and tears all of the buttons off it. His shirt opens up exposing his torso, to her. Hey, eyes widen with a playful look in them as this excites her and makes her want him even more. Davey smiles and pulls him closer to her as she makes a sensual growling sound, as she pretends to purr like a cat as she licks his neck and says, "Mmmm I love it when you get playful."

Pulling him between her thighs as she licks up his neck as she places her hands on his ass cheeks, she squeezes his ass cheeks in her hands as she looks at him as she bites her bottom lip and says, "My tiger!"

Kissing his neck as she hears him moan and squirm from her doing that. She giggles when she discovers a weak spot on him. The nipples on his chest are sensitive, so she slides her tongue down his neck as she playfully licks and kisses around his abdomen. Licking her fingertips, to make them wet with her saliva she playfully flicks the nipples on his chest. Kissing and licking her way up from his abdomen. Her fingertips are still playfully touching and flicking while her lewd eyes look up at him as she says, "Please, make me cum again."

Blushing after she tells him this, the lewd look in her eyes makes Patrick crave her sexy body even more. It is so difficult for him to hold back his urges any longer. Smirking at Patrick as she says, "I loved how you fingered my pussy. Can you please do it again?"

Pulling her face closer to his as he kisses her lips as they start kissing each other. Their mouths opened for each other, as their tongues flick against each other. They embrace each other tighter and Davey moans, and groans as Patrick touches her ass cheeks again. No longer waiting as Patrick grasps hold of both her thighs and picks her up onto the kitchen counter. Her summer dress hiked up still as Patrick playfully teases her by saying, "I like these dresses. I like easy Axxess."

"I will definitely buy more for you then because I like them for that reason too," Davey says, as she smiles.

He spreads her legs out wide, as he just looks at her white lace panties that are exposed to him now. Patrick places her summer dress over his head and places his face right between her thighs.

All that Davey can feel is his tongue and lips kissing her inner thighs, she can see his head moving around underneath it. She pulls her dress from over his head as she looks down and sees he is now kissing and licking her panties. Leaning back as she feels his wet tongue, now flicking all over her panties. Taking them into his mouth as he tugs her panties aside. Her pussy in front of his face, as she feels his tongue begin to flick and dab on her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes, baby right there," Davey tells him, as she places her hands into his hair. Patrick could easily devour her beautiful pink pussy. He chooses to slowly kiss it, light little pecks with his lips up and down her pussy slit. Little droplets of spit lathered up by his tongue going back up and down.

Davey's eyes rolling back as she tilts her head back she opens her mouth and lets out a moan. Not just a little one, a loud crying pleasurable moan. Loud enough it echoes throughout the hallway in her apartment building. Playfully Patrick lifts Davey's t-shirt up as he slides his hands up and down her body. His fingertips glided up and down. The feeling of his hands on her tits, as he cups them both into his hands. While he is simultaneously playing with her tits and licking her pussy at the same time. The pleasure that Davey is feeling is more than what she expected. Laying her head back as she feels and lets him do whatever he likes.

Looking down at Patrick, as he just smiles up at her as she bites her lip and moans again for him, as she moans again she exhales and says, "I'm going to cum baby."

Smiling as he looks up at her and says, "You look so sexy."

The minute he says this, a rush of pleasure comes over her as she says out loud, "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

Letting out the loudest moan as she has the biggest orgasm she's ever felt. It makes her entire body shake, her thighs tremble and shake. Davey has to clutch onto Patrick as she has to stop him, as she says, "Give me a minute, she says as she smiles and says, "Phew, I need a chance to breathe."

Patrick comes up from off his knees, as she looks at his chin which is dripping wet in her pussy juices. Davey laughs as she sees how his hair is messed up as she takes him by his hands and leads him over to the couch. Sitting him down as she sits on his lap. The feeling of his erection now sitting against her wet pussy. Leaning closer to his lips as she begins to kiss him. Her lips now kissing all over his chest, as she gently scratches her fingernails up the sides of his torso. Licking his nipples as she sucks and nibbles on them.

Her lips now kissing his neck while her tongue slithers up and down it. Making her way up to his ear as she nibbles his ear. Patrick moans as she does this, which makes Davey's eyes light up. She enjoys getting him worked up and excited. It makes her desire him more. While she is teasing his neck and ear, she begins to grind her hips. Patrick places his hands on her ass cheeks and squeezes them hard. The way he is now guiding her hips is now making her moan. The feeling of his stiff cock rubbing against her moist wet pussy is making her start to grind on his erection faster.

"Ohhhh, baby, fuck I want to see it," Davey says looking at him as he smiles and playfully teases her and says, "See what?"

Davey moans as she responds, "D-don't tease me, mmm."

"Tell me what you want to see," Patrick says as he thrusts at the same movement she does.

"Please baby, mmmm please show me your dick," Davey says while moaning at the same time.

"I am surprised you didn't try to touch it when you were washing my back in the shower," Patrick says, teasing her as she looks into his eyes, as she has a pouting look on her face, as her cheeks are now flushed.

"Baby, mmm please, let me see it," Davey asks, as she gets down on her knees in front of him on the floor.

She is practically begging him to let her see his dick. This feeling of control over Davey makes the experience for him even more enjoyable. Smirking at her as he says, "Please enjoy, and don't let me stop you from taking it out."

Smiling as Davey's eyes light up as she looks at his belt, she doesn't take another second to undo it. Unbuttoning his jeans as she lowers his zipper, and takes both sides of his jeans and underwear. Tugging them down to his ankles, as she looks up at Patrick who is now sitting on the couch naked. Davey's gorgeous olive green eyes are now looking between his thighs.

Her reaction to what she sees is to be expected. The size of Patrick's penis is not what she was expecting. Her eyes wide open and looking at it, as she takes hold of it in her hand. Its length goes from her elbow to her wrist. He isn't just big, his dick is huge.

Patrick smiles at her as she looks up at him, and says, "Oh my gosh."

"See something you like," Patrick asked?"

Watching her as Davey now has a hold of his dick in her hands. She takes both of her hands and begins to glide her hands up and down his stiff dick.

"Oh my gosh, you are so big," Davey says, as she is transfixed on the size and just keeps staring at it, as she keeps gliding and teasing it with her fingertips. The size of his head is beginning to shine a bit, as a little bit of pre-cum begins to trickle down the head of his dick.

Patrick looks down at Davey who is on her knees and is not looking at him at all. Her eyes are transfixed on the swollen head of his dick. He watches as her tongue keeps slipping in and out of her mouth. She keeps licking her lips as she watches the pre-cum trickle down like a sweet treat.

She smirks at him as she kindly asks, "May I?"

Seeing the pleasure in Patrick's eyes as she can see how much he is enjoying what Davey is doing to him, as she gently licks the shaft of his dick from his balls all the up to his underhead. She flicks the underhead a few times and then slides her tongue all the way back down. Kissing his testicles, one at a time, as she licks each one a couple of times and then slides her tongue back all the way up. She looks and sees how much more pre-cum she has caused to spill. Smirking as she sees his tip is covered in a sticky mess. Which she gladly begins to lick up with her tongue, as she savors and tastes every drop of Patrick's sticky yummy pre-cum.

Seeing Davey like this has made him become even hornier than he was before. Patrick stands up and gets off the couch, as he looks down at her kneeling on the floor. His cock stands up at full mast for her, as she looks at how it looks when he is standing up. Davey puts her face underneath his whole length. The warmth of it and the weight of it is felt on her cheeks. The scent and musk of it are easily breathed in by her. The look of his dick is something out of a porno movie. Never did Davey think, she would experience a dick so perfect. Her hands reaching up to his body as she gets up off of her knees. While she teasingly leads him into a wall that leads to the hallway that is close to Davey's bedroom.

She takes a couple of throw pillows from the couch and drops them on the floor in front of him. Davey then takes off her t-shirt, as she teasingly tosses it at Patrick, who catches it. There is a small little wall that leads to the kitchen, where the love seat sits against. Sitting against the wall, she playfully lowers the summer dress off and teases him by swaying her hips. Her white lace panties, being teased in his direction.

Patrick's eyes are now on her sexy body. Every curve of her body slowly being teased in front of him. Davey was not wearing a bra underneath her t-shirt which she easily begins to taunt him. Cupping her tits both in her hands as she kisses and teases him by flicking her tongue around her beautiful pink nipples. Lowering down onto her knees as she playfully crawls on her hands and knees towards him. The lewd look in her eyes as she gets closer to him. Looking down at her as she smiles and says, "May I suck you off?"

Seeing her on her knees, she pouts her lips as she asks this. As she starts rubbing her juicy lips over the tip of his cock. The feeling of her lips on his swollen tip makes him jolt back and squirm as he leans his head back against the wall. Not letting him answer, as she opens her mouth and just puts the top of the tip into her mouth. The feeling of her wet little mouth on the top of his head feels so good. Her tongue teasing at his pee hole as she sucks on the tip with her lips.

"Oh my fucking god," Patrick says as he moans, as Davey smiles as she thinks to herself, "I've got him right where I want him."

Sliding her tongue up and down the shaft inside her mouth. Patrick feels her tongue slide along with her mouth up and down the whole length of his dick. Placing his hands on her head, as he hears Davey moan while sampling the flavor of yummy dick juice on her tongue. The more she does this the more he pre-cums, as her little moans are heard while she is drinking his cock juice.

"Holy fuck, baby you feel so good," Patrick says as he looks into her olive-green eyes, that look back up at him, looking so lewd as he watches her lips sliding up and down around his head like it is a vacuum cleaner. Feeling her tongue swirl and wiggle around his tip inside her mouth. Rolling around his tip at the same rhythm her hand is stroking his cock with.

Placing both of her hands around his shaft as she begins to pump them both as Patrick's swollen wet throbbing tip keeps sliding in and out of her mouth. She cannot help herself; she wants to taste his cum. Hearing him moaning and squirming against the wall, she cannot help herself. Her speed becomes more intense, as does her tongue on his swollen tip, which is fitting nicely inside her mouth. Her lips sucking on his head, as she takes her mouth off it, as she smirks at him as she opens her mouth and Patrick watches a trail of spit coming from her mouth. Davey coats the tip of his dick with so much of her saliva. Using it as she jerks his dick on her tongue as she pumps it and says, "Mmmm I love your dick."

Patrick is feeling like he is on cloud nine right now, as he looks down at her and gasps out, and doesn't form a sentence that even resembles words. Davey has left him speechless, as she giggles as she takes hold of his dick and gets up off her knees. Gliding her fingertips up his naked body, as she licks his nipples and is jerking him off at the same time.

"Fuck baby, oh gosh that feels good," Patrick manages to say, as she flicks her tongue over his ear as she whispers, "Do you like when I handle your big juicy cock?"

The grip on his dick gets tighter on it as she asks this, as she is now only pumping just the head of his cock in her hand. Patrick squirms against the wall as she kisses his neck, as she says, "That is a very good boy, mmmm look at all that pre-cum you're spilling out."

Not letting him respond as she lowers back down and licks it all up with her tongue. The sounds of her sloppy blowjob continue as he just feels her mouth sucking on his tip. The tingling sensation comes over him, the same feeling he normally gets when he's got to pee. He doesn't want to cum now, but Davey can taste it in his pre-cum, the saltiness is there, as there is a bit of a white texture to his pre-cum. It is so hot and sticky, as she plays with it with her tongue, and lathers this spurt of pre-cum around his tip.

Trying to hold back his urge to cum, Patrick is squirming as Davey knows he is close to cumming. Looking up at him as she opens her mouth and rests the head of his tip on her tongue and just strokes it into her mouth. Faster and faster she pumps it as she just looks up at him, as she takes her tongue off his swollen chubby tip for a couple of seconds and says, "Come on baby, I can feel it you are throbbing, you're about to cum aren't you."

That is enough for him as the tingling sensation is too much as he says, "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

Davey's mouth opened in anticipation of receiving his first hot load of cum. The first blast shoots out fast, as it hits Davey right in the face and splatters right between her eyes. The second shot splatters her cheeks and forehead. She playfully strokes his dick as more ropes of cum splatter on her lips and tongue. Jerking him off as she lets the remaining drops of his sperm dribble out on her tongue.

Patrick calms down from the orgasmic rush that overtook his body. Looking down at Davey who is covered in a pasted white glaze of his cum. Her face, tits, and thighs have cum drops all over her. Feeling so embarrassed as he says, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry."

She just giggles as she licks some of his cum off her nipples as she smirks and says, "You taste really good."

12