Living on the Edge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we did have that pineapple for breakfast earlier," Patrick said.

Licking her lips as she says, "Mmmm a bit of saltiness to it though, but I can definitely taste the pineapple more."

Taking hold of his dick, Davey smirks at him and says, "Come on I need a shower."

Leading Patrick into the bathroom with her as she closes the door, and locks it. Davey knows that Mia or Stacy could be back at any moment. So at least with the two of them in the bathroom, neither of them can come in and interrupt them. Especially with the door locked, as she turns on the shower she smothers the rest of his cum, and licks up what she can reach, and swallows it. Patrick is already in the shower, as she comes up behind him as the two of them begin to kiss in the shower. The hot water of two different shower heads is now coming down on both of them.

"Gosh I love this shower," Patrick says.

Kissing him as she smiles and says, "I have a feeling we will be in here a lot together."

Nodding his head in agreement, as he says, "Oh yes, lots of soapy and steamy sexy fun."

Patrick sees the ledge as he sits Davey down on it, the shower runs down right on top of this ledge. The water is sprinkling down her sexy body, as Patrick lather's her body full of soap from her feet all the way up her thighs, up her stomach, and tits. Soaping up her body as much as he can. Her head tilted back as she says, "I could easily get used to this."

He rinses her off as Patrick lowers himself to his knees as he takes hold of her thighs and places them over his shoulders. Davey just lets him do whatever he wants. Patrick's lips now suckling her clit and pussy, his tongue rolls round and round as her hands go back into his hair. Her eyes roll back into her skull as she is enjoying the feeling of his lips and tongue all over her pussy.

The first time in the kitchen felt good, but the way he is doing it now. It feels even better than that. Just the way his tongue is working and wiggling around. It is making her feel his tongue more, she also is more relaxed and feels more comfortable around him. In the kitchen she was still a bit nervous, that has changed now. She no longer feels that way around him.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good," Davey says out loud, as she moans, she bites her lip and tilts her head back as her eyes roll to the back of her head. Letting out a loud orgasmic moan, not caring if anyone hears her or not. It feels too good, and she can no longer hold how this feels back.

In her mind, Davey is thinking to herself, "God this feels amazing, my lord does he ever know how to lick a pussy."

She is trying to keep her moans at a lower octave but sometimes he just hits a pleasure spot on her and she just can't help but moan loudly.

"Ohh god you know just the right spots baby, don't you dare stop, Oooooohh," Davey says to him as she moans again.

What Davey does not know is that Patrick is going easy on her. There is one thing that he loves to do when pleasing a woman orally. She's about to find out what that is. It is one of his favorite techniques that he loves to do and it is a big turn-on for him. The feeling of Patrick's lips suctioning over her entire pussy is what she feels next. Increasing the pressure with his lips on her clit, her eyes immediately rollback, as she moans loudly, "Ohh my god."

Sucking in and out with his lips, as he is now juicing every drop of wetness with his lips. Davey cannot control herself, this feels amazing. She has never felt anything like this in her entire life, "Holy fuck, oh my gosh, ohhhhh baby don't stop that feels so fucking good."

Her moans echoing throughout the apartment. One moan after the other louder and more intense coming from in the bathroom. The sound of the apartment door unlocking, as Mia has come back home. She tosses her purse across the room. She shouts out loud and screams, "That mother fucker!"

Davey and Patrick both hear this in the shower, as they both look at each other and know they are not alone. Patrick comes up off her knees, as he says, "I think your friend needs you, more than me."

Tilting her head up as she smiles and says, "I promise we will continue this tonight."

Nodding his head in agreement, as he says, "Finish up your shower."

Davey does just that as Patrick helps scrub her back and ass cheeks as she leans back into him and smothers some of the soap on her back and ass cheeks onto his chest as she giggles and says, "There I soaped you up, a bit."

Patrick smiles and says, "Don't forget I am taking you out tonight still, that is not changing."

Holding her in his arms as she smiles and says, "I am looking forward to it."

But she is not looking forward to whatever Mia was just yelling out loud about. Just as her day was getting better. Part of her knows it's about to change, the very second she goes into the living room.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12