Living Single!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn." She sounded genuinely disappointed. "Do they have room service yet?"

I reached for the hotel information book and flipped through it. "Yes."

She picked up the phone and ordered for both of us, seemingly back to the all-business persona she'd started the night as. As she swung her legs over the bed, a trickle of fluid leaked out, running down her leg. She looked down and actually grinned - she was not the grinning type - and asked, "Are you TRYING to get me pregnant?"

"That wasn't on my calendar, no . . . but it's the best offer I've had in a while."

She gave a brief laugh. "Yeah, that's not on mine either." There was a knock at the door - room service. She got up, grabbed a robe, went to her clutch, and brought breakfast in, letting her robe drop once the door closed. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful woman - her self-assuredness was an amazing turn-on. We didn't have a chance to act on it - we ate and she had to run out, pulling on her little black dress and thigh high stockings, but leaving me with her tiny black thong.

As she was pulling her dress on, she asked what my calendar was like; her point clear.

"Mine is probably like yours, but with a touch more flexibility. The next time I know I'm free is this Saturday night; after that, it's probably a week from Wednesday. Does either one work?"

She smiled. "Saturday might work. If not, Sunday after next?"

"Yep, that would work. Same place? Say 7?"

A nod. "Yes." She leaned over and kissed me. Hard. "OK, off to work."

As she reached the door, she opened it up and then turned back to me. "And thank you. I had a great time." Before I could say anything, she'd flashed an amazing smile and was gone, the door clicking solidly shut after her.

The idea of pulling the sheets back up over myself and sleeping for a while was an appealing one. But I knew it'd be better for me to get home and to get to work. As I started collecting my clothes, I saw an expensive-looking business card on the table closest to the door. Of course it was hers, but on the back she had written her cell number and this: "Saturday. 7?"

Well, that'd be an easy one to answer. I got dressed, tucked her tiny black thong into a pocket in my sport jacket, did a last check of the room, and headed to the lobby, stopping to turn in the card key. The doorman was waiting with a cab, and I was quickly home - most of the traffic was headed into downtown, not out of it.

While on the way, I took a few minutes to replay what had turned out to be an unbelievable weekend. It had definitely been one to remember - to be honest, I'd never had a weekend like it before. And it had ended on an even higher note than it started, which would have seemed impossible after the night with Angie and Tracie. Four women in one weekend without visiting a swing club. Wow.

Once home, I headed straight to my shower and let hot water run all over me, starting to relax the muscles that had started to tighten up. I didn't bother to shave - it was very unlikely I'd be kissing anyone. I started my usual coffee, but drained two of my largest glasses of water first - I could feel the early twinges of insufficient hydration. Although we'd had a classic big room service breakfast at the hotel, I was still feeling hungry and made myself another big breakfast.

Thus fortified, I made my way to my office, and tapped Terri's number into my phone. All I sent as a message was this: "Saturday. 7."

She didn't respond for a while, and I dug in to some of the work I had coming due. I was so ensconced in drafting an appellate brief I almost missed the 'ting' of my phone as a text came in. It was from her, and it simply said, "Good." As I read her text, I also saw the time - almost 1:30. No wonder I was feeling so hungry again! The kitchen beckoned, and as I put lunch together another message announced itself on my phone with a 'ting.'

This one just said, "Wednesday?" I was surprised to feel my heart lift just a little until I saw it wasn't from Terri. It was, in fact, from Lauren, another of the married women I'd met off my ad. Until last night, I'd probably have named her as the best overall looking woman I'd met off that ad - which was really saying something.

Of course I was going to say yes - Lauren was not only strikingly good looking, she was amazing in bed - and fun just to be around. Until last weekend, she'd have been the one I'd have pursued if she weren't married; now, she'd have competition from Tracie, even if both would likely lose to Terri.

"Yes!" was what I sent back, thinking that I'd better make sure I was completely recovered - Lauren was an athletic and energetic sex partner.

"6:00? Tavern?" Interesting. The Tavern was closer to her house - she was one of the few married women to have had me over, as her husband traveled a lot for work, and her in-laws usually took their kids for a night or two so she could work late.

"See you then!" I typed back. If past experience was anything to go by, we'd both be completely worked over by Thursday morning, and I made a mental note to not set anything up for Thursday. And another note to try to stay in tonight and tomorrow night.

And I actually managed to do both. I texted with a lot of people, but being a Monday night made it easy to reference work and to vaguely reference the weekend. I had to laugh at the position I was in - I had to actively think about whom to sleep with when, and make sure to leave time in between to recover. Talk about living a dream!

I had a productive Tuesday and Wednesday, and got to the Tavern a little before 6, taking an out of the way spot at the bar while watching for Lauren. She walked in a bit after 6, and scanned the bar, looking for me. I stood and waved, and she smiled brightly and headed over.

As she made her way through the bar, my memory flashed back to when she had first emailed me. She'd said she was probably a typical horny and frustrated wife - her husband's libido had been slowly diminishing over the years, so gradually that it had taken her a while to notice. And when she did, and when he didn't express any interest in addressing it, saying like so many others that their sex life was "fine," she decided she'd take things into her own hands.

I'd listened empathetically to her very matter of fact rendition of events, including her efforts to start and maintain an affair, which had gone OK until the man started to distance himself more and more, at which point she'd had a few one night stands, which she said were usually terrific. So when she saw my ad, a couple of days after I'd posted it, she wrote right away, commenting (as others had) at how refreshing it was to see one with correct grammar and spelling, and that included a picture that was clearly in a local spot.

We'd met for a drink on the pretense of having a mutual friend, which could have been true, and after chatting for about an hour had moved to my house and had a night of sex that instantly made it into my top five ever - it was that spectacular. As I said, she was an athletic and imaginative partner, and eager to both make up the quantity of sex she had missed out on, and the quality and variety. Between kids, work, and not wanting to raise her husband's suspicions, she had another of those challenging schedules that took some creative planning on her end to arrange time to meet. And we were so good together that I had even broken plans with another woman to be able to get together with her.

She was on the tall side at 5'9", and had an athletic build - curves in the right places, with none of the starving runner look that "athletic" can imply. Truth to tell, she was like a taller and curvier version of Jill the runner. As something of a breast man, I really appreciated hers - perfectly proportioned and just the right level of firmness. And big enough to completely enjoy without making her look top heavy (I'd much rather a woman be a little top heavy than the alternative!). She was the CFO of a good sized local health care company, had two kids, was active in the community, etc.

She made her way over to me, and we hugged briefly, me being sensitive to being close enough to her house and neighborhood that her running into someone she knew was a real possibility. I mentioned earlier that she'd actually had me over to her house a few times, when her husband was traveling for work and either her parents or her in-laws would take the kids overnight. That had been a new one - all the other married women I'd been with had come over to my place. And it had been nothing short of awesome - sometimes she fucked so hard I felt like she was trying to give her husband a middle finger of sorts.

Anyway, we hugged briefly, and her hand gave my ass a comfortable squeeze.

"Hi! Glad you could make it!" she said, smiling brightly.

"Wouldn't miss a chance to be with you!" I replied, smiling back. I genuinely liked her, and if she were single I'd have been angling to actually go out with her more . . . regularly.

"Awwww, you're so sweet! I even believe it," she added, knowing I'd never said no when she'd been able to make the time. I think that it was similarly insanely good physically for both of us, and that we had a similar understanding of the circumstances we were living in.

"Did you not see every guy here snap around to follow you through the bar?" They did, too.

Part of her wanted to believe it, and part of her knew it was true, but she said, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to get into my pants. Oh, wait - you already have." She gave a little smirk as she said it, knowing that she was just as eager to get into my pants as I was to get back into hers.

"Anyway, how the heck are you? It's been too damn long - and so when Trevor (her husband) said he'd be out of town this week I jumped on the phone to my folks to take the kids."

"Oh, pretty good - lots of work to do, biking, etc. Nice that my work doesn't have the kind of deadlines yours has. You look fantastic - how about you?"

"Better now - it's pure hell being as horny as I am, and knowing you're like 10 minutes away, and not being able to do much about it. Trevor seems to think 20 minutes of sex every couple of weeks is enough. And I'm like, fuck, dude, I'm just getting going!"

I laughed at that - it was true.

She went on, "I thought about telling him I was going to take a lover, but I doubt he'd take that well." She rolled her eyes. "So I'm going to tell him I need a night to myself each week." She fixed me with her bottomless brown eyes. "I'd like that to be with you - does that work for you?"

Wow, I hadn't expected anything like that. And, duh, of course it worked for me.

"Are you kidding? Of course that works for me - I'd love it."

She kept our eyes locked together. "Good. And no, I'm not asking you to give up anything else you're doing. I'd just like to get together more regularly."

"I would too," I replied. "You're completely spectacular. Are you worried about Trevor finding out? You've always seemed to have a 'I don't really give a fuck' attitude about that, if you don't mind my saying."

"No, if he finds out, he finds out. Not like I haven't talked to him directly about it, so if he's surprised it's on him. And I talked to a few people - even if he finds out, what can he do? File for divorce? Let him - I've thought about it, for god's sake, and he has too. We've even talked about it. Sorry - TMI?"

I shook my head. "Not at all. Been there - that's part of the reason my son's mom and I divorced. A pretty big part, actually. I can empathize."

She nodded. "I don't want to rub his nose in it, but I'm damned if I'm going to live without something so . . . basic. Whatever. Well, I'll tell him about needing a night a week and go from there. Is there a night that works better for you?"

"Wednesday is good - son is with his mom every Wednesday and Thursday; every other weekend." I should add a caveat: "And I know you understand, but there may be times when I can't because of work."

She actually laughed. "Oh, I know - it's not like it's in concrete. And there might be times where I can't either. Or your kid could get sick or - something. Life happens. And if it ever gets weird, just say so."

"Well, you too."

It was right then that someone walked up and said "Lauren! How are you? What are you up to?"

It was a couple about our age, and the woman gave me a sideways once-over, clearly wondering who the fuck I was.

Lauren took it in stride. "Julie! Ben! Good to see you! This is Bob - friend of mine from back east. Bob, this Julie and Ben - neighbors from down the street."

I stood and extended my hand to Ben. "Nice to meet you, Ben," as we did a quick handshake, then turning to Julie. "And nice to meet you, Julie," again with a brief handshake.

We chatted for a moment, and then the pager they had buzzed, indicating their table was ready.

"Pleasure to meet you, too," Julie said, as Ben excused himself and headed over to the host station. "Lunch sometime, Lauren?"

Lauren smiled. "You bet. Friday?"

Julie thought for a second and nodded. "Yeah, that works - I'll text and we can figure out where."

Lauren nodded. "Sounds good. Nice to see you! Kids at your folks?"

It was Julie's turn to nod. "Yep, overnight at G&Gs! I just hope we can take advantage."

Lauren laughed. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

Julie chuckled, waved, and headed over to join Ben.

I laughed. "Well, I was a little surprised you suggested the Tavern, and that's exactly why. Are you OK?"

Lauren nodded. "Oh, no worry. I'm closer to Julie than Trevor is to Ben - I don't know if I've ever seen them say more than 'hi' to each other. Guy thing?"

"Maybe. How'd I do?"

"Perfect. Julie will pump me for details on Friday - where are you from, how do we know each other, etc., but I'll just ask how she and Ben are doing." She gave a short laugh. "They're pretty similar to me and Trev. I always wonder if Julie isn't doing something on her own."

As we talked, we ordered food and another drink. "So should we have a story?" I asked.

"Oh, maybe something. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Anyway, anything interesting life-wise?"

"Not really. May have to fly back to DC for some meetings on a project I'm doing, but may not. Hopefully not - they're usually a waste of time, even if I can bill them for them." I saw the time on my phone. "Want to get out of here?"

Lauren chuckled. "I was about to ask the same thing. Split check?"

"Sure - it'll look more convincing for Ben and Julie. I think you might get a good grilling by Julie on Friday, by the way. She gave me a pretty good once-over and I don't think she bought the 'friend from back east' bit for an instant."

"Eh, whatever. If she gets too curious can I just give her your number and tell her to ask you for your 'special massage' or something like that?"

I laughed. "Sure. And what then?"

Lauren chuckled. "Give her a 'special massage,' duh. I bet she'd be begging you to fuck her after about 15 minutes."

"Yeah, I think I'd rather just stick with you. I'd be afraid I'd hurt her."

"Well, if you don't have any plans on Friday, don't be surprised if she doesn't text and ask if you have an opening Friday."

"You're serious. And how would that make you feel?"

Another laugh. "Well, obviously I'd wish it were me. But part of me thinks it'd be really sexy to know you fucked my neighbor's brains out." Her eyes were locked on mine, and I could see the idea did turn her on.

I was more than a little surprised - after all, it had only been, what, a half hour earlier that we'd been setting up Wednesday night as a dedicated-to-Lauren night. And she seemed serious.

"Well, hell, I'll bet you it'd never happen."

"OK, you're on. What's the bet? Oh - I know. If I win, you get us a room at the Brown Palace for a Wednesday. If not, I'll get it."

That seemed like an impossible to lose bet. "OK, you're on," I said, laughing.

She just smiled. We paid the check, waved at Julie and Ben, me taking a more appraising look at Julie, and headed off to our cars. Lauren obviously knew where I lived, and turned as if she was headed to a local food store. So I got home first, opened the front door, and Lauren pulled up a minute later.

I had a fairly nice townhouse. I say 'fairly' because it was not one of the new huge ones being built nearby, but it had a 2 car garage, 2 bedrooms and a study, 3 baths, and a good sized living area. It was one of the early new builds in the neighborhood, and while it was easy to get to it was also tucked away a little bit.

She walked up the to the door laughing as she looked at her phone, just handing it to me so I could read the message. It was from Julie. "OK, who was that REALLY?!?"

"You were right - she didn't buy the friend from back east at all. Hope your Friday is open! And I wish mine were. You'll have to tell me all about it."

We walked in and kissed hard as the door closed.

"God, did I need that," Lauren said, as we broke apart. "Now, where were we?"

I just took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. The room had floor to ceiling windows in the corner, and I had both insulated blackout blinds and thin linen-like curtains over them. I'd closed the linen ones - they basically filtered out a little bit of light and gave the light that came in a wonderfully warm tone, but didn't give much privacy - you could see through them, if anyone were standing in the common area behind the building.

As we reached the bedroom and I wrapped my arms around from behind, she asked a question I really didn't expect. "So would you fuck Julie?" she murmured, as my hands closed on her breasts, drawing a familiar little shiver from her.

"Do you want me to?" I asked her, as I lifted her blouse up and over her head, going back to cup those gorgeous tits, still restrained by her thin bra. I undid her bra strap, feeling her grind her ass into my fully erect cock, drawing a soft moan from her, and lifted her bra off, dropping it on the floor, now able to feel her nipples rock hard as I cupped them and played with them.

I lifted my shirt off, and started to kiss her neck, our tops now skin to skin.

"Mmmmm . . . I think that'd be fucking hot, knowing your cum was in both of us," she murmured back. She was grinding her delectable ass onto my cock harder and harder, and it was obvious the idea was turning her on. I undid my belt, button, and zipper, pushing my slacks down and off, and then found the zipper on her skirt, pushing it down, feeling her step out of it, me kicking it away, leaving her in a tiny thong that I knew would be drenched.

"Mmmmm . . . I'd spend the whole time wishing it were you instead . . . "

"Oooohhhhh, yeah, I like that . . . do it for me?"

I pushed my bikini underwear down and off, and then did the same with her thong, my cock resting on her ass and lower back. I let my cock drop down between her legs, feeling her open them, letting my cock spring up against her sex, feeling her heat, feeling how wet and slippery she was.

"If you want me to, I will for you . . . " I said, pushing her forward onto the bed, straddling her, my cock sliding across the luscious folds of her labia, along her lips, feeling her coat my cock with her juices, feeling her entrance with my tip, slowly sliding in, relishing the feel of her magical pussy gripping me, feeling her moan as I took her, slowly pushing in, farther and farther, finally bottoming out as my balls made contact with her ass, slowly withdrawing and then slowly pushing back in, again and again.

She moaned softly as I took her, and she turned her head and murmured, "Yes. I want you to . . . fuck Julie the way you fuck me . . . "

She was surprisingly turned on at the idea, and I had to admit I was as well. And to be egged on while fucking Lauren, well, that was going to make me cum pretty quickly. And Lauren, too.