Living Single!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what made you not finish massage school? You said you took classes?"

"Yep, I got moved by the Army before I could finish. I remember some of it - some of the anatomy, techniques, etc. Actually, here - turn around a little and you can critique."

She turned so her back was to me, and I said, "Just don't laugh too hard, OK?"

I got a chuckle in return, and put my hands on the middle of her back and held them there for a moment, feeling her breathe and the thin fabric of her t-shirt. I then moved my hands around on her back, feeling and seeing the fabric of her sports bra, just warming the skin, and then I felt her lifting her shirt off and then her sports bra.

"Better if it's hands on skin," she said, by way of explanation.

"True that," I said, letting my hands repeat their motions now on her bare back, before moving to the outer edge of her shoulders and beginning to knead her muscles, working up towards her neck, using light pressure to work the base of her neck, before working down slightly to get at knots between her spine and shoulder blades, working them with my thumbs and the palm of my hands.

"Wow, you're pretty good, actually," she said. "Most people don't do the warm-up and then either use too much or not enough pressure."

"I just try to pay attention and follow the trail," I said. "That's one of the things I remember - the receiver won't steer you wrong."

"Exactly! So you get it," she said.

"I like to think so," I said, continuing to work, but being tempted more and more to reach around her to play with her breasts. I of course gave in, and started to work toward her ribcage, switching between light massage pressure and a much more sensual touch with just my fingertips. Her breathing sharpened as I switched to the lighter touch, and as I started to drift closer to her breasts.

She leaned back against me in encouragement, and my fingers and hands brushed against the sides of her breasts, again feeling her breathing quicken, and feeling her head loll back on my shoulder. Her breasts were bigger than I'd expected - apparently the sports bras she wore really flattened them - and they were as firm as I'd imagined. I let my fingers wander across her breasts, grazing her nipples, feeling them stiffen, and I cupped her breasts and gently squeezed with my hands as my fingers started to twirl her now fully erect nipples, which felt quite big. She moaned as I played with her breasts and nipples, and her head lolled on my shoulder and then she reached for my head, turning it to hers, kissing me, her tongue urgently exploring and meeting mine.

I kept one hand on one of her breasts, and let the other start to wander down her flat tummy, just tracing with my fingertips, across her shorts, down her leg before reversing and tracing down her other leg, our mouths merged, feeling her groan in pleasure as I kept playing with her nipple and breast, letting my other hand drift across groin, then reaching in the waistband of her shorts, pushing down, into her panties, reaching for her sex, enjoying how smooth she felt, a finger dipping into her, feeling her heat and how wet she was, hearing her groan as my finger entered her.

Her legs opened to let me get at her sex more easily, and I started to push her shorts and panties - which turned out to be an almost invisible thong - down, and felt her other hand come to help, pushing them down and off those long, beautiful legs.

Naked, she turned and faced me, smiling widely and lifting my shirt up and off me, tossing it to the floor before returning her mouth to mine, reaching for the waistband of my shorts, fingers insistently working the button, undoing it, feeling for the zipper and feeling my cock, hard with desire for her, releasing the zipper and trying to force them off me - tough to do as she was straddling me. I lifted my ass and pushed them down, sending my underwear with them, leaving us naked with my cock sliding along her wet slit.

She moved slightly, took my cock in one of her hands, and guided me to her pussy, the head of my cock eager to take her. She started to gently lower herself onto me, and once she was satisfied I was firmly planted, sank down until she had fully engulfed me. She started to piston up and down on me, those gorgeous legs moving up and down, her eyes closing as she threw her head back in ecstasy as we coupled, my cock simply drenched in her juices. I kept up playing with her nipples and breasts, and was able to first tongue one and then suck it into my mouth, which made her squirm on my cock that much harder.

I could feel her starting to shake from deep within, and her first orgasm burst over her as she continued to piston up and down on my achingly hard cock. She came with a shriek as she bottomed out on me, and I felt her whole body shake. I slowed my assault on her wonderful tits, and concentrated on the feeling of my cock buried in her dripping sheath, feeling her squeeze me and relax over and over. After she recovered, I stood us up and led her upstairs to the bedroom, those gorgeous and powerful legs slightly unsteady to start but recovering completely by the time we got there.

My cock was still rock hard, not having cum, and I pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her, putting her legs up in the air, and then ramming my cock back into her. It was amazing - she was tighter than most of the women I'd been with, which made sense as she hadn't had children and was a lot younger. She moaned as I rammed into her over and over, her hands now on my hips urging me on. We were fucking too hard to kiss or for me to suck those gorgeous tits, and I leaned down to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, Kristi. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to get fucked hard all night and to feel me cum in you over and over?"

"Yes . . . fuck me. Fuck me hard . . . I want you . . . cum in me Bob - I want to feel your cum in me," she panted out as we fucked.

I kept slamming into her, and felt my balls filling. I started to turn her on her side, and then tummy, managing to do it without my cock leaving her pussy. Now situated, I was able to go just a little deeper into her, as deep as I could get, and she felt it too, wriggling her ass at me as I fucked her - it was my turn, after all.

My mouth moved to her ear and tongued it briefly, drawing another moan. "OK, now it's my turn - I'm going to cum and fill you up, and you're going to cum with me. Understand?"

She gave a moaning yes, and I felt her squeezing me even harder, her cunt so wet now there was hardly any friction. I felt myself tipping over, and shouted out as I came, blasting my seed deep into her young womb, that glorious feeling cunt, spurt after spurt. And as she felt the shot of warmth, she tipped over and screamed out her orgasm into the bed, the comforter muffling her scream as I continued to pump my hot sticky seed into her. My spurting slowed and then stopped, and I stayed transfixed inside her as her body shook from her orgasm, which seemed even deeper than the first.

I stayed like that for a while, relishing the feeling of my cock inside her and feeling her aftershocks and my own twitches as I reacted to hers. She looked absolutely beautiful stretched out, her legs together with my cock planted deep in her, her arms like a diver stretched over her head, holding on to the headboard, her hair splayed out on the bed, her having swept the pillows aside. I finally moved, slipping out of her with a 'thwop' and then lying down next to her, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she said back softly.

"Hope you don't have to be anywhere for a while . . . "

"Nope. So this IS why you were so stiff . . . More!"

"Mmmmm . . . oh yes. You can count on that . . . " I said, caressing her back and seeing her eyes close.

"Mmmmm . . . that feels so good . . . "

"Just breathe and relax, Kristi . . . we have all night. And I am going to take you over and over."

"Please yes . . . make me cum . . . "

We both recovered from orgasm, her a little faster than me (the advantage of being younger!) and she started to caress me softly.

"Mmmmm . . . oh, that feels amazing," I murmured, just loudly enough for her to hear.

"I've wanted to just do this to you every time I work on you," she murmured back.

"Well, from now on, please do. It's heavenly."

She was now stroking and caressing my cock, which was rapidly coming back to life.

"Mmmmm . . . I think someone likes this," she said, smiling as she saw and felt me get harder and harder in her hand as she continued to stroke and squeeze and caress it.

She drew a leg up and put it over me, then slid the rest of her body on top of mine, straddling me again, smiling. As she did, she moved the tip of my cock to the entrance to her pussy, slimy from her juices mixed with my cum. And she again lowered herself onto me, her lips opening as she settled on my cock, coming to rest with me buried to the hilt in her slippery velvet sheath. She took a deep breath and started to rock back and forth, and side to side, slowly at first but building up speed. I reached up and played with her tits, squeezing her nipples gently and then harder and harder as she rode my cock harder and harder, her breathing getting faster. It was heavenly feeling her ride me, squeezing me, feeling myself literally sloshing around in her oh-so-tight pussy.

And when she came it was her biggest orgasm so far, crying out as it took her over, her whole lean body shaking, her pussy tightening on me even harder. After a final shriek, she kind of collapsed on my chest, keeping my cock planted deep in her. For my part, I'd been building but had been so transfixed just watching her that I didn't cum - which had the benefit of leaving me still hard. She seemed to have progressive orgasms - the kind that got more and more intense as she moved on.

Kristi stayed collapsed on my chest for a few minutes before rolling off to lie down next to me, her body still quivering occasionally from aftershocks. I think she was genuinely surprised at how intense it had been, because she curled up next to me, one of her legs over mine, an arm across my chest, her soft hair on my shoulder.

"W . . . w. . . wowow," she managed, seeming dazed and taking some time to come out of it. My arm caressed her back, just to let her know I was still here.

"Ohmifuckinggod," she was able to finally say, coming back more fully and looking me in the eye. "Dude, I have never cum so hard in my fucking life!"

"Ah, flattery will get you everywhere," I murmured back. "You just needed someone with a little experience." I grinned at her. "And you being so fucking sexy doesn't hurt. I want to just tie you to the bed and fuck you all night." I was a little surprised I said it - mostly because it was true.

Her eyes flared a little at that. "So do it," she said softly.

"OK," I said, slipping out from under her and starting to reach into my nightstand. I thought she'd watch, but closed her eyes, lay on her back, and reached her long arms up to the headboard. I'd gotten the headboard a long time ago because I liked Mission furniture. And, as it turns, out, it's perfect for this kind of thing. I debated which restraint to pull out, eyeing the stainless steel handcuffs longingly but knew she'd end up with marks on her wrists, which could be awkward for her at work. I pulled out a pair of synthetic fur lined leather restraints instead, and worked them around a couple of the vertical slats in the headboard, then reaching for her wrists and slipping them in, tightening them moderately. If she were truly desperate she could probably get out of them, but if she were I'd have released her long before. She quivered a little as she felt them snug around her wrists, and tugged at them experimentally.

I didn't bother asking her if they felt OK - I knew she'd say something if they weren't. And so I paused to admire the view, and then moved back between her legs, lifted her legs to my shoulders, and just slammed myself into her, drawing a brief shriek as my balls slapped against her as I buried myself in her glistening snatch. Out, and than slam back in, over and over, her eyes closed as I fucked her, watching her try to wriggle her wrists out but unable to, thrashing her body around me, overwhelmed with sensation.

She started to shake from deep within, and I could feel her orgasm building, building, building, as I kept fucking her as hard as I could, our bodies merged, her tits swaying, mouth opening and closing as I pounded her. She had one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever seen, arching her back, screaming - yep, screaming - as her orgasm consumed her. I felt her beautiful cunt violently spasming on me, and felt her flood my cock with her juices. And just as I felt that, a fountain erupted from her, spraying my groin, landing on her tummy, and then another fountain, and another. I held her legs tight against me as she came, keeping my cock buried all the way inside her, and felt her come down, sweat pouring from her face and body, her skin glistening, her hair now matted with sweat.

She'd stopped her screaming, and now was almost whimpering with pleasure as aftershock on aftershock washed over her, finally tapering off and leaving her a wet noodle - completely spent. I lowered her legs, and was able to reach up to undo her wrists, watching her shake them out. I lay down next to her, feeling her skin on mine, and put an arm over her. I kissed her gently, and felt her gathering herself.

"W . . . w. . . wow . . . " was all she could manage.

"Just relax . . . that looked like one gigantic orgasm," I said, kissing the side of her cheek and neck.

"Uhhhhnnnnn . . . fuck yeah," she managed to say, as her breathing normalized and she started to snap back more.

We lay like that for a while, and I finally asked if she'd liked being tied down and fucked.

"Ohmygod yeah . . . I could not BELIEVE how much that turned me - I probably would have cum just trying to fight my way out. And feeling you fuck me so hard - fuck. Unbelievable."

"Done it before?"

She was now as back to normal as she could be after an orgasm that huge. "Tried it with an ex. It was fun, but nothing like this." She seemed to finally feel the soaked sheet we were lying on. "Oh, shit - did I . . . "

"Three times. Sexy as fuck."

Her eyes widened, and she gave a shy smile. "You sure it was three? Never done more than one."

"Pretty sure - I got to watch."

She blushed slightly. "Sorry about your sheets . . . "

"Don't be. I've got more. And a washing machine."

She actually laughed - albeit weakly. "Yep, I have one too . . . OK, do you have another set of sheets handy?"

I chuckled. "Of course." I got up and retrieved a set from the linen closet. "The bad part is that you have to move."

She lolled for a moment. "If I can . . . " And then got up, shakily enough that she grabbed on to me for support and leaned against me. "Mmmmmm. You feel so good."

I stripped the sheets and the mattress pad off and put the new ones on. I lay her back down on the bed, kissed her softly, and said "Be right back - going to put these in the washer."

She nodded weakly. "I'll be here . . . "

"Good. Don't move - or I might have to tie you down again."

She actually chuckled. "Oh, promises, promises . . . "

I put the sheets in the wash and went back to the bed. She was on her back, proud breasts jutting out, softly snoring. I laughed to myself, and lay myself down next to her, putting an arm around her and holding her softly. Wow. I'd just fucked a gorgeous 28 year old senseless - wasn't it supposed to the other way around? And she was definitely open to a range of experiences, going by her excitement about being tied down. On the other hand, she was 20 years younger than me, which was great fun, but . . . could it go anywhere? And I was surprised at myself for even thinking it. The only woman I knew who actually could go somewhere relationship-wise was Terri - single, similar age, etc. And if Lauren were single - but then, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, as the old Army saying went.

Well, I figured I'd run with it until I couldn't - for whatever reason. And I dozed off next to her, my hand on one of her breasts.

I woke to sunlight - apparently we had both been tired! - and to the exquisite sensation of her tongue and mouth on my cock, which had apparently sprouted its normal morning painful erection - or normal when I'd spent the night with someone. She saw me wake up and her eyes smiled at me as she sucked. I smiled back and surrendered for a while, knowing that oral was about the least likely way for me to cum. Except, perhaps, with her - as she continued, I could feel myself get closer and closer.

She could tell, because she'd come off my cock just long enough to tell me she wanted my cum, to feel me spurting into her mouth. It didn't take long for that to work, much to my surprise. And while it wasn't like she needed a warning - she could tell - I couldn't have given her one. She took me completely in, and I felt my cock in her throat for real, no gag, and felt myself letting go, starting to cry out as my body orgasmed, cum erupting into her mouth as she held me in her mouth and throat, spurt after spurt, surprising me with how hard she was making me orgasm with her mouth. I felt her swallow once, and continue to hold me in as her tongue lapped me, mouth sucking on me to get every last drop, then coming off my cock and opening her mouth, showing me her mouthful of my seed, making a show of closing her lips and swallowing.

Holy shit that was hot. And once she was done with her show, she took me back in her mouth and tongued and sucked me to get every last drop she could. She moved her way up to my ear and whispered, "I've wanted to do that from the first time you came to the spa."

It was my turn to be tongue-tied, finally managing "Now you can," earning a laugh from her.

"Well, not at work . . . but here or at my place, yes . . . " Her mouth had a powerful scent of my cum, and she leaned over to kiss me hard to share. It was actually more of a turn-on than I expected it would be, and I could feel myself trying to stir again.

We managed one more round, this one ending with me fountaining into her young womb again, sending millions more sperm in search of that one thing, and feeling her orgasm hard again as she felt my warmth inside her. Once we recovered, she glanced at the clock and sighed.

"Damn. I have to get going soon."

"Yeah, me too - I should try to do some work today."

"Mmmmm . . . I'm going to be thinking and feeling this all day. Next week?"

"You bet - Monday again?" She nodded.

"You're on!"

We dug around for clothes, her not bothering with he sports bra, those marvelous tits poking through her t-shirt. She carried her bra with her, giving it a "I hate this thing" look that made me laugh.

"What?"

"You just gave your sports bra a look like 'I hate you."

She laughed. "Yeah, it's a drag wearing one, but it's better than flopping around in a looser bra and my nips getting irritated. So I ditch them as soon as I get home and just do a soft cotton t-shirt or something like that. My roommate does the same thing."

"Makes sense. I obviously don't have that to think about."

"And it gets old hearing comments and whistles and shit from guys when I'm not wearing one."

"Yep, I can believe that."

She leaned for one last kiss. "OK, gotta get going! Thanks - see you Monday!"

And with that, she was out the door and waving at me as she drove away.

Whew! It looked like I was going to have an ongoing sex date Monday and Wednesday - that was going to be interesting. Of course, I was reading into Kristi and next Monday, but it seemed like it'd go that way. Thinking about Kristi I made a note to ask her if she was on any kind of protection - I had pumped hundreds of millions of sperm into her, and wasn't ready to start over being a parent. Oops! Then again, she hadn't shown the slightest worry. I'd find out . . .