Living the Dream

Story Info
A creampie dream brought to life.
4.5k words
4.76
11.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
14ALL
14ALL
16 Followers

Authors note: This was a dream I had and I decided to write it into a story. I've made every attempt to proofread and correct errors and I apologize in advance if I've missed any.

Living the Dream

Chapter 1:

It had been one of those days. Work had left him physically spent and mentally exhausted. But in spite of being tired, he still felt centered and satisfied. The day wasn't over and his disposition was still one of optimism. Exiting his car, he gazed upon the quiet, familiar facade of his home and made his way up the steps to the back door.

The house was quiet and the lights were off. Light from the setting sun filled the house with a warm, soft glow. He set his keys on the kitchen counter and placed his work bag on the floor next to his usual bar stool. Humming from the refrigerator was the only noticeable sound in the house and drew his attention to the double doors. Opening the fridge, he retrieved one of the frosty bottles of beer that he kept on the top shelf, next to the cold air outlet.

As he took the first refreshing sip, he scanned his surroundings. There was no sound of his children, no sound of his wife. The house was unusually quiet for this time of day and on this particular day. He took another swig of beer and thought about calling out for his family. But the sound of silence was one he wished not to disturb. Instead, he decided to halfheartedly wander the house to see if anyone was home. Peeking in this room and that, he found no evidence of anyone. Just more silence.

The final destination was his bedroom where he found more of the same. Taking another long pull from his beer while surveying his surroundings, he evaluated his options and decided to shed his clothes and enjoy the time alone. Despite the toils of the day, his tall, lean frame seemed to float through space towards the bathroom. Once there, he began to warm up the shower.

Time seemed to evaporate as he steamed in the shower, letting his stress wash down the drain. The room had filled with a translucent haze and the mirrors were completely fogged. He had no idea how long he had been letting the hot water cascade over him, but the pruning of his fingertips told him considerable time had passed. Finally, he found the motivation to start moving.

He started by washing his hair, deliberately massaging his scalp in slow, methodical movements. His fingers found his temples and gently applied pressure dissolving what little tension remained. The soap suds in his hair were sufficient to massage into the rest of his anatomy and he pressed his hands down his chest and stomach, thoroughly soaping and scrubbing his body.

Continuing to wash further downward, he sensed a pleasant familiarity as his hands found his plump and relaxed cock. Something about it felt electric in this moment. It was hanging heavier than it usually did and seemed to be filling out the more he scrubbed it. The sensation was unmistakable and it caused his washing efforts to stagnate as he used the lubricity of the soap to stroke his stiffening cock.

His eyes closed and his head tilted back into the stream of water. The eye of his mind found a vision of his wife, sprawled across their bed. He continued to stroke his soapy and now firm cock while his mind continued to refine the image of his wife.

In his mind, she was lain across the bed, wearing nothing but a lacy black bra. Her legs were parted and her knees bent in the air; her feet flat on the mattress. He imagined her feet, perfectly pedicured with deep red painted nails. His imagination traced up her lean, athletic legs until he found his focus at her junction.

His wife's pussy was kept completely hairless. In fact, he couldn't remember it any other way. He was so familiar with her sex he could draw it blindfolded. To him, she had a perfect pussy. So perfect that nearly every masturbation session he had was centered around licking, sucking, or otherwise playing with it. His most recent obsession was the idea of licking his cum out of her, or more specifically, her force feeding him.

The thought of her cum filled pussy caused his now intensely ridged cock to pulse in his hand. He thought about her laying there with her lips partially spread and small pool of white fluid suspended at her entrance. His cock jerked at the thought of licking up the fluid with his tongue. Thinking of latching his lips around her opening and sucking her clean had him near the edge of release, but then a sound broke his momentum. His eyes immediately opened and his hands left his twitching member unattended.

Pausing and remaining still, he heard only the sound of running water at first. But then he heard the sound again, footsteps in the bedroom. He thought to call out, but decided against it given the compromising nature of penis and the clear, glass shower enclosure. The stream of misting water continually rinsed the fog from the glass and left the perspective from the bathroom doorway unobstructed, a view he often enjoyed when his wife bathed. He quickly decided to wrap up in the shower and he turned his backside to the door to finish up; the stream of water now assaulting his front side.

Once out of the shower, the sound of silence once again filled the house. He grabbed a towel and began to quickly dry off. Holding the towel still, he again paused to see if he could hear anything. Seconds passed as he stood motionless trying to detect what he thought he'd heard before. No footsteps, nothing.

It was only seconds that had passed, but it felt like minutes. He quietly hung up his towel and his naked body moved silently to the vanity. In spite of the tension, he was still completely hard and it once again caught his attention. He admired the throbbing head of his penis and thought about how long it had been since his cock had been this stiff. It felt like an iron rod and he sensed that it would not relent any time soon. However, he didn't feel secure in his surrounds to continue to masturbate. He thought about how devastating it would be if one of his daughters were to walk in. How would he explain that to them or his wife?

Instead, he decided to wait and listen again. Time passed and still there was no sound, but then he heard something. An unidentifiable sound that came from he bedroom; a soft sound, barely anything. Somebody was definitely in there and he could feel his heart racing. The thought of his wife's cum filled pussy had never left his thoughts and remained suspended in the back of his imagination. Further, his stiff erection and the titillating anxiety of being caught masturbating only further enhanced his excitement. It must be his wife, he thought.

He couldn't call out, he thought. His only option was to peek around the corner to see who was there. Whoever it was surely knew he was in the shower. Why hadn't they said anything? Was it all in his head? Finally, he mustered the courage to look past the doorway.

"How was your shower?" His wife called out. "You were certainly in there a long time."

He could feel his heart pound in his chest. Deep down, he expected to see his wife, but he didn't expect to see her like this. She was on the bed, almost exactly as he had imagined her. Except that she wore a pair of black panties that matched the black lacy bra from his daydream. And rather than have her legs splayed open, they were tight and straight with her ankles crossed.

"No one is home but us, Honey." She said softly, "Why don't you come over here?" She motioned with her hand.

His cock pulsed and he could feel the intensity of his erection all the way down to his ass. The excitement of being caught pulsed through his veins as he slowly stepped out from the doorway and moved towards his waiting wife; his cock so stiff it barely bobbed with each step he took.

"I didn't expect to see you like this." She said with heightened inflection, "What have you been thinking about?"

He paused and thought momentarily before responding honestly. "The thing I had told you about before. The cum thing." He said sheepishly.

His wife produced a wicked grin for she new exactly what he was talking about.

Chapter 2:

About a month prior, he had confessed a fetish to her. One for which he was rather ashamed and felt deep embarrassment. However, despite these feelings, the prospect of it was intensely arousing. His confession was difficult to communicate but was fortunately well received by his wife.

The confessed fetish was that he had a deep desire to eat her out when she was already full of cum. He wanted to ejaculate in her and then have her force him to clean it out of her with his tongue. It surprised him that she was already familiar with the term to describe this act; eating a creampie. He told her that he regularly fantasized about eating her out after they have sex, but that he lost the drive once he climaxed. He explained that he still wanted it, he just couldn't bring himself to do it on his own.

To his surprise, his wife was enthusiastic about his fetish and told him that she also had a fantasy to confess. He listened as she described her musings. She explained that she had been fantasizing of being fucked by someone else and having her husband clean the creampie her imaginary lover left in her. Then, she explained that her husband would fuck her again once he had cleaned out all the cum from the interloper, depositing another load of cum inside her.

Unlike his wife, he did not receive her confidence well, though he was careful not to show it. However, the hurt he felt was evident in his expression as he asked her, "You want another lover?"

She explained that she, in fact, did not. It was purely fantasy and that she couldn't even visualize another person, it was just the idea of it. It wasn't about the lover, but was about him, her husband, eating a huge deposit of cum out of her before they made hard, passionate love. It was similar in that respect to his own fetish. However, she also wanted to feel him reclaim her. She wanted to feel him lust for her, partially out of passion and partially out of jealousy. She wanted a good hard fuck from a man who would never let her go, no matter what. But she explained that she didn't want anything to do with another man in real life, that wasn't what it was about.

While he could sympathize with her desires, he was confused. "Well, how would we do that?" He asked.

She had already worked out a plan and the plan was to collect his semen. Any time he felt the urge to masturbate, he would collect his ejaculate in a food safe zip baggy. That baggy would then be immediately frozen and topped up as he made more deposits. When the time came, she would warm up the desirable amount of cum and fill her vagina with it, thus creating the desired illusion of being previously fucked without involving another lover.

He beamed at the prospect of this scheme. The thought of eating his wife while she was already full of cum had him near ready to explode. However, she warned him that when the time came, she wasn't going to play nice. She would tell him that she was full from another man. She would present her pussy, overflowing with an unimaginable amount of cum; as if she'd been ravaged by several men. And the expectation would be that he would devour all of it, licking it up and eating every last drop. She explained, that above all else, she wanted to believe and feel that he was reclaiming her, no matter what vulgarity she said. And she told him that she planned to tell him all the obscene and graphic details about her fictitious infidelity as her husband ate her out. This was all part of her fantasy.

As he reflected on it, he felt revolted but also felt intensely aroused. He felt angry about even the idea of another man with his wife. But somehow, he also felt thrilled with the prospect of eating her out afterwards and reclaiming his wife as his through a hard fucking.

After thoughtful consideration, he agreed to the plan and his wife set it in motion. All he had to do was continue to freeze his ejaculate and she would take care of the rest. And she did.

Chapter 3:

Now, as he stood before his wife, with his turgid erection pulsing in the air, she held her wicked grin as her plan had finally come to fruition.

He watched her long, athletic legs uncross and spread as she hiked up the knee closest to him, leaving the other leg still straight. She then reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties slightly aside. What he saw was a matted, sticky smear of cum that completely filled the folds of her pussy and creamed the liner of her panties. The viscosity of the semen clung to both the fabric and her body as she gently pulled at the garment, stretching out between the two with long, fluid strands.

"I've been bad." She simply said as she released her panties to once again cover her sex. "And I've never been so full." She added, gently patting the area she'd just presented.

Upon seeing her violation, he subconsciously captured his cock with his hand and began slowly stroking. Her smile widened knowing that she was elevating his arousal and she bit her lower lip as she studied his self ministration. She noticed the copious amounts of clear, slick fluid being expressed from the tip of his penis, making the angry head glisten while lubricating his actions.

"I want you to stop stroking and lick me." She said seductively. "I'm full of my lovers seed and I need you to clean it up and replace it with your own. Take back what's yours." She giggled saying this, failing to maintain her discipline.

His expression betrayed a subtle smile, as he now knew the game, but he resolved his composure and mounted the bed between her legs. He began by kissing her thighs and slowly tracing the soft skin of her legs with his lips as he moved towards her pussy. There was no rush, as far as he was concerned, he knew she was already on fire and he wanted to draw it out as much as possible.

The pungent aroma coming from the panties was a familiar one. They smelled of sex and the crotch was completely saturated. He pressed his nose to the outside and inhaled sharply. The smell of a well fucked pussy, combined juices and sweat, spiked his brain and his lust cranked into overdrive. He wondered how it was that she was able to get so much cum inside of her as he ran his tongue under the elastic sides of the panties, capturing some of the overflow. He could already taste it.

Before he could go much farther, he felt her hand on his head. She pulled him up and huffed, "He was so big... he fucked me so good. And he came so hard. He totally wrecked my pussy." As she said this, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and began to remove them.

He quickly read the cue and took over the movement, peeling them off her groin and sliding them down her legs. Her pussy was a mess. He'd never seen it like this before. Her whole vulva was puffy and red, and everywhere the panties had covered was glazed in a sheen of ejaculate. As she shifted position, her labia further parted and the entrance to her vagina became completely visible. As the opening appeared, he could clearly see the ample pool of white that filled the space. Her vagina was gaping, absolutely full, and looked well fucked.

"He came so much more than you do, Baby." She said in a seductive and manipulative tone as they made eye contact. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath and bit her lip again. "Suck it, Baby. Clean him out of me." She commanded. "I know you want to."

The language she used should have been off-putting and downright offensive. However, he found it erotic. It excited him. He felt particularly aroused by something he couldn't quite understand. The thought of his woman with another man should be repugnant, but he'd never been so captivated.

Filled with conflicting emotions, he looked back at the sight before him. Some of the cum was beginning to seep from her vaginal opening and slowly flowed towards her anus. This was what he wanted, wasn't it? His cock was raging with lust and wanted nothing more than to plow into her sloppy hole. He looked down at himself to see his raging erection, reflexively pulsing with a steady stream of precum flowing from the tip and running all the way down the length of his shaft. His orgasm would happen within seconds of entering her, should he choose it. He knew there would be no way to hold it back.

By the time he looked at her again, the leaking cum was starting to cover her anus and his sexual hunger overwhelmed him. He dove in leading with his tongue, making contact with her puckered hole and eating up the stream of cum. Feverishly, he licked and sucked her labia and the area surrounding vulva lapping up whatever remnants of cum he could find. The taste and smell fulled his passion as if possessed.

"That's it, baby." She cooed. "Lick it all up. Stick your tongue in me!"

As he cleaned her vulva, the swollen, red appearance became more apparent. She looked like she'd been legitimately fucked by someone, but he didn't care at this point. He was so hungry for her that he couldn't think past the moment. All he wanted was to fuck this gorgeous woman and his instincts drove him to clean her out before he could carry out his primal need.

"Suck it out of me, baby!" She howled.

His heart racing, he locked his lips around her opening and began sucking, driving his tongue in and out to capture as much of the essence as he could. Gobs of cum flowed from her pussy filling his mouth beyond what he had ever though would be possible. He felt like he was chugging a warm milkshake. Swallow after swallow, gulp after gulp, he relentlessly lapped at her pussy as she buck her hips and moaned through his assault. The more he mouth fucked her, the more she gripped his head and pulled him in.

Within minutes, she clamped her thighs around his head and went completely rigid. She inhaled sharply as her abs rippled and contracted. Her body gyrated as a massive orgasm began rocking her body. The convulsions were ferocious with an intensity she'd never felt before. Overwhelming sensations caused her to lose control of her breath and began screaming at the top of her lungs through the remaining throws of her orgasm.

She couldn't tell while it was happening, but the intensity of her orgasm caused her to release her own ejaculate and she had squirted all over his face. But it didn't phase him. He continued to suck and lick and take everything she had to give him. He rode out her orgasm without pause until her body went limp. Then he carefully released her in an effort to respect anything that might be sensitive.

She was shaking and twitch by the time it had all subsided. And almost as suddenly, she began to sob and cry. He wordless watched as she placed a hand over her mouth as she continued to cry through her ragged breaths.

Suddenly she took a deep breath and shouted through the tears, "Fuck me, Baby." She was still crying but continued to yell through it. "Fuck hard and fast. Do it now. I need you inside me NOW!" She ordered.

She mustered whatever strength she had and pulled him up and into her. He slipped in effortlessly as she ordered him to fuck her again.

With tears still in her eyes, she shouted "Fuck me hard!"

And he did. He locked onto her and began thrusting recklessly. He drove his cock in and out of her as fast as he could, accelerating towards his orgasm at a record pace. Within seconds, he was practically blacking out from the intensity of his climax as his balls squeezed and pumped, blasting everything he had, and leaving his wife full all over again. He could barely catch his breath as he rolled off of her and slumped beside her. Even in the afterglow, the intensity of his erection was such that it refused to fade. His cock continued to twitch long past the point of finishing. Her gaping and well used vagina was once again overflowing with cum.

14ALL
14ALL
16 Followers
12