All Comments on 'Living the Dream'

by 14ALL

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

love the fantasy play between them

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's only a matter of time... We need ch2 adding in the girl friend ch3 she finds another male to make the deposit ch4 multiple males etc

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now to the next step of real.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting premise.

Lacks tension of any kind.

She tells him she's fucked another man. She doesn't tell the details? She doesn't ask him if he wants to know the details of what they did?

How she got his cum in her was blah.

Three stars. Being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You lost me with the cuckhold theme and the notion that the wife didn't cheat on the husband when the unnamed girlfriend fucked her with a strapon. Sorry, sex with another person, whether with same or opposite sex, without permission of your mate/spouse, is cheating. The wife character, who wanted to be "reclaimed" by a needy, "jealous" husband came off as a mean, manipulative, controlling, insecure bitch in my view. The male character character came off as a wimp. I love to eat creampie, the creampies I make with my partner, who gets off when I do it. If my partner tried to play me like that, she would be looking for a new partner, as the emotional interplay of cheating, manipulation, reclamation, insecurity, and deception found in that story is unappealing and unhealthy for a relationship, and certainly is not erotic, at least for me. In future, if you are going to write a cuckhold story, then please label it as such, so that readers like me can bypass it altogether.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoe2 months ago

Why all the nitpicking? It was his first story. Funny but I noticed all the critics were "anonymous." 14ALL created something for all of us to read. What have you guys done?

My thoughts....I liked the story. Both of them had fantasies about him eating her creampies. He only wanted to eat his own. She really didn't want another man, so she cleverly came up with a great way to make it happen and they both loved the experience. i don't know if the story is just fantasy or based on a real event. In any case great job 14ALL!

harvharv2 months ago

Well done. Made me very hard imagining being in your place. Loved the idea of her girlfriend fucking her too. Has potential for other adventures if she will do that!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mmmmm so good! More of her with her medical supplies and force feeding his own creampies. So hot

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 2 months ago

Wow. What a story. I'm not a fan of cheating creampies but you created a new spin and category for it that is absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This writer is different than 99.99999999% of the new writers who spew out everything they've ever written, much of which is unreadable for as many reasons as there are unreadable stories. This writer understands that it all happens in the mind, and offers fresh pathways devoid of the same crap everyone else offers.

*

There are two kinds of readers here: the ones who want to read the same stuff the last fifty writers have posted because they only seek jerk-off fodder, and there are those looking for enjoyable, new, and interesting erotica. This writer seems to write for the latter group.

Norway_1705Norway_170518 days ago

Comment to the first: 5/5! FANTASTIC! Don't be surprised that the wife "already knew the term to describe this act; eating a creampie": women's magazines like Cosmopolitan are chock-full of articles on sexuality and perversions (albeit only as "curiosity to chat" between Vanilla women, flaunting bourgeois respectability). "She has already worked out a plan": these are tips one reads. The Internet makes available to my wife, ideas that my grandmother had never heard of!

"I want you to stop stroking me and lick me." She said seductively. Okay. Perhaps an additional chapter could be inserted at this point, about a chastity device that would prevent her husband from cumming for at least twenty or thirty minutes. That way, he could not claim her unless he cleaned her thoroughly first! And from the use of verbs, it seems clear to me that she commands and he obeys. Sure, putting on and taking off the cage interrupts the temporal flow: it makes it necessary for her to recover from the post-orgasmic bliss while he fumbles with the lock. But even that time can be important.

However, pastry chefs use a syringe for whipped cream; it's called a Sac à Poche (or Pastry Bag).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user14ALL@14ALL
Relatively new to lit. Been reading a while, but I’m now working on several stories to contribute to the community. Two are currently published, and there are more in the works. Lit gives me an outlet to discretely entertain sexual energy that I don’t feel comfortable exp...