All Comments on 'Living The Dream'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Moral of the story

God help the daughter who threatens to deny her mom from seeing her grandchildren.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
Edith

World's best MIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best exchange I've read in a while

"Parker, I heard from Carmen's mother."

I guess Edith wasn't certain how I'd react "How are they doing?"

"Well, apparently someone misses you and was hoping that she hadn't burned that bridge."

"Awww, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Carmen's mother. What's her name again?"

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Good story. Bonnie is another idiot slut whose momma don't care much for the skanky bitch. Good twist having Edith being the one kicking her ass. Guess Carmen makes it a Valentine's day story as Bonnie is done for. She was wanting to cheat,but did she ever go through with it. I liked the story, but it was a little hard to follow for me and not as tight and direct as your usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hmmm

Needed more genital mutilation; it's not a happy valentine without four genital mutilations.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Bahahahahahaha

Those last 2 sentences make the whole story.

BTW: House arrest sucks. I got zapped for 6 months and it damn near killed me especially when my "Range" wouldn't let me even get down to the Lake to fish off the dock lol. But it was an important lesson on what can happen when you get lazy and you don't cover your tracks completely.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Nice.

I really enjoyed this strange little story.

To moreandmore I'd like to say "More and more",

but that would be gready.

Thanks pal!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

Edith is the clear star of the show. She loves her daughter enough to arrange some very dramatic lessons about the consequences of infidelity. She loves her innocent grandkids enough to make them the focus of her life and loves Parker for being a good father to them. She becomes a primary caregiver to four very needy souls and a source of vital support for Parker without a word of complaint. I like my MIL but she's no Edith.

Fortunately my wife is no Bonnie either.

Bonnie is an interesting mass of contradictions. Her sudden transformation from chaste teenager to defiant cheating wife seems a bit odd but having four children so quickly as a newlywed on the cusp of adulthood surely would be overwheming. She is just so much not her mother. Her maternal instincts pale in comparison. She has a strong sense of the bond grandparents have with their offspring, though, because she knew the perfect words to cut short the grandparents' intervention after the she announced that her plans to date. Sadly for her she overestimated her parents' loyalty to their daughter in the face of her selfish, reckless behavior.

The slut force is strong in her. Perhaps that's all one needs to understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

Bad ass edith. Sooo funny

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 4 years ago

Loved the twist at the ending

Very Good Story

5*s

SOS

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

They weren't in love when they married so her wanting outside interests wasn't a surprise and could have been expected. I liked the story but felt there could have been a bit more from the ex wife's pov. Still 4 stars.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

At first, I thought the author wasn't going to complete the part of the story who beat the crap out of Bonnie and her lovers. I was getting pissed as in "Just another author who didn't/won't finish a story"!

Then I read the last two lines and Bingo, great story!

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

I’m sure there will be many that won’t agree with me but I found this to be one of the most refreshing stories I’ve read in quite a while. In a time where it seems like the only unique quality about a story is the choice of names I found the things like the house arrest, the anonymous attacks on the wife, and the way that the husband was steadfast about his decision yet was obviously not secretly involved in the consequences provided a fresh plot. I think the only thing that might suffer from the shorter length is Carmen’s role and relationship. Great story to start the day with.

RSKY54RSKY54over 4 years ago

Good job. A little different and I had begun to suspect the in-laws as the attackers. This was an unusual and different plot.

I also appreciate the effort to not have any spelling or grammar errors. They are so easy to correct. I know because I miss spell grammar every time I type it and it is always underlined in red for me to correct. With a wife and two daughters who are grammar Nazis of the utmost degree this has beat into my head so many times.....

Anyway, great job. I appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL

Love the ending.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Gives it up to Edith, the undeniable MVP of this story!!! 🏆

So, not only did she hooked up her ex son-in-law with his new wife...

Not only did she RIGHTFULLY erased her daughter out of her life over her actions...

But she was behind said daughter getting DESTROYED for making a mockery of her marriage?

DAMN.

And, by the way, there's no way her husband, Roger, isn't fully aware of all of this. Hell, mutilating men's gonads is a man's job, isn't it? So, while the missus is taking care of their wayward child's hands, he was probably busy, dancing the whole set of "Riverdance" on the ballsacks of their daughter's lovers!

Man... don't you wish your parents-in-law were as cool as those two are?

One thing that was really off-putting about this whole story, though: Parker calling his own mother and father by their first name throughout most of the story. Literally threw me for a curve, when he said that Mark found him a divorce lawyer, which made me wonder "Who's Mark?"

Other than that... yet another winner from our man, Mr More.

Keep them coming, author.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Holy shit --

don't piss Edith off! 5*

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Nana's a badass.

As usual, nice story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
respected in laws

her own parents handle the slut. Apparently her ass didn't learn the lesson they were trying to teach.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago

5* Wow! Best story in last month. BTB with hammering her lovers. Love Edith! Fists of Righteousness! Kewl!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Way to go edith

Justice was served.... great story.5

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
Ha! Nice ending...

A well-written story, a happy ending, and the BTB is delivered by the cheating wife's own Mother. Excellent. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

@SKHP, yes at least one set of grandparents behind the assaults.and yes, the ring on the pinky was Bonnie's.

"She had worn my wedding band and her maternal grandmother's wedding band." Edith: "Oh these? This one is my wedding band this one is my mother's wedding band."

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
Did NOT see that twist coming at the end

Guess I should have figured that out when they testified at the custody hearing. Well done.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Well I thought it was her mother doing it ,

But I thought the dad did the cutting lol. Oh the coffee goes good with btb stories!!! Thanks for a good read.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I read the story and waited for the comments. Now that some are up I will put my two cents in. Yes it was great to read that Edith was a bad ass, but I think we all missed (though not written) where his parents were in on the beat downs also. If I remember right, two rings were missing, maybe we should look at his mom's hand also. Never fuck with a grandparent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tough Mother fer

Talk about a parents tough love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Splendid yarn!

Great read well written - professional!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Hahahaha!

Wicked fun! 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Very nice story. 5*****

Bonnie has not one redeeming value. She even threatened her own parents which is why I guess her mother took action. That was a bit different and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kinda saw that coming as

Who else knew?

Felt a little sympathy for Bonnie trapped in the house, BUT, she didn't have to be a bitch about it.

Well done story, drew me in and I could identify with Matt.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Edith is the best character in a long time

Kinda figured the grandparents might be in cahoots but Edith turned out to be something else. Well played.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Ooooh..... momma Edith is da BOMB!!

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
HeHeHe

The ending made the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this is how society used to operate.

you cut out toxic people, even your own flesh and blood.

oh sure, you try your best to make forgive them. maybe you argue your points.

but eventually you have to decide what's best for everyone. bonnie didn't give a fuck about anyone else but bonnie. she deserved every bad thing that happened to her after that.

and by 'used to', i mean literally one generation ago! i love my family. real salt of the earth types. they'v 'detoxed' other family...by strapping them to a chair. we let the state do and sanction everything, and these are just people. there's literally nothing separating them from everyone else. we have this fetish, this fantasy....that there will be specialized people for everything....and we'll never have to exert effort beyond one thing...and life will be easy street. life is messy. you gotta learn to be a master of none. and there's a real pride from learning something new. edith didn't need therapists, social workers, contracts, legal teams, police, detectives, photo analysis. she pulled up her adult pants, took a hammer to her own daughter, used a magic marker. did it two times. now her family is safe from a toxic influence. her toxic daughter is now completely allowed to be a rotten human all by herself. no enabling by family, or the legal system. she's gonna have to do the work herself, if she wants to escape a small hell of her own making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story. The ending with Edith was simply awesome!

My solitary little nitpick with this is I was wondering what happened with Carmen during that year away that she suddenly missed him and wanted to come back? Did she start something with someone else and it didn't pan out? Did her mom not need her help anymore? Inquiring minds want to know! Or, I would, at least, in his shoes. If she's not that enthusiastic about him and he's just her fallback plan, he could wind up in a similar situation to what he just escaped from.

That aside, this was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Don't

Don't threaten to keep mama bear in law's brands away from her, you might get a little hands on justice. Great story with a different slant.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Ah! So it was Edith?

I did wonder about that.

A great, 5* story.

katranmankatranmanover 4 years ago

Outstanding story with some fresh ideas. ***** stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story...

...as usual. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 4 years ago
Seriously Outnumbered

Five on two is very difficult!

Thank goodness for Super Edith!

Well told yarn!

Thanks and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

This one very much deserves the red "H". Great plot with excellent technical execution. Gotta love the MIL...a unique character in LW

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great ending and we'll deserved after Bonnie's attitude and threats. Separating Edith from her Grandchildren sounds like a bad idea.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this I would definitely say this was the ultimate btb. It was very well thought out and right up to the end I had no idea how it would end. Obviously as I have already said I really enjoyed the ending to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Only thing i didnt like was carmen ending the relationship. She never even tried to make a long distant relationship occur or ask him to move sense all he needed was wifi. But glad she came back.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
loved it.

(singing) If I had a hammer......

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 4 years ago
Good job!

Great story!

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Wow, what a great BTB, never underestimate the power of Grandma-Edith/pa-Roger. Grandma's vengeance can be very shrewd; she orchestrates the two educational beatings, endears herself to the grandkids, and finds a true loving/supportive next-wife for her x-son-in-law. Grandpa Roger got short changed in the story as I suspect he was the hammer wielding stealth educator wearing a ski-mask with Grandma as his look out. But she is truly one tuff ole-bird I wouldn't want to cross!

And since Bonnie continued to ostracize her parents from her life she never spotted the ring.

Hooyah, Salute 6*... This one is worthy a Favorites listing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty cool

All of the subtle signs were there all along. Edith wouldn't want her mother's ring tarnished, she immediately stepped up to help take care of the children. Brilliantly done author. 5*+

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous smokepole, where do you see Carmen knowing Bonnie? Edith brought Carmen to help him with the kids. As for slapping Bonnie, remember this: "If you EVER want to see your grandchildren again, you will stay OUT of my personal life!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha Ha

Nice one M&M, I did pick it early on, I like the (not so ) subtle confirmation at the end, even though I do not condone violence (especial against women), but some people just do not understand, NO. and sort of that behaviour, is not acceptable in a marriage.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Really good read...loved the twist at the end!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Why didn't he ask Carmen what she had been doing and who had she been seeing in the last year.How come she can suddenly come back,her fathers situation is the same.The way her messages dwindled it is obvious she was seeing someone,who in the end didn't want a woman with a child,so she went to fall back plan.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Love it!!!

Got to teach the cheating slut a lesson!!! Go Grandma!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again.

I do love that ending! Good story.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
I liked it...

Five Stars!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I really liked most elements of the story. It created some mystery about whether the assailant might be arranged by computer by the husband, while letting the reader suspect one set of grandparents or the other. That it was Her parents made this story good. The fixed up dating was the weak link and wasn’t entirely necessary for a happy ending. I agree with an earlier comment that he should have been more cautious before remarrying with a year’s gap with almost no communication.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
shocker

I'd never have guessed a grandmother would be the one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different

Different type of cheating story.Nice to see that parents can disown their own and support the injured party.Not sure about Carmen.If she thought that much about him ,when her father died,she would have hurried back.Methinks he is a fall back from some thing that didn't workout back home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

It was nice to see that after all the bullshit the slut put him through he ended up with a good woman. And what great in-laws he had. Of course most of their generosity was self-serving, they wanted to make sure they kept access to their four grandkids. Can’t blame them. Oh, as for the comment someone made about parents never disowning their child over a few bitter words? Someone needs to get out in the real world a little more.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Go Edith go

Reality hell great story enjoyed

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Incredible story

What most don't realize...

After that second hand is destroyed.... who's going to wipe her ass???

Change her pads (tampons)??? And Feed her??

That's a Huge imposition!!! She can't do Anything for herself.

If she's 'compensating' a lover for the inconvenience, she better be some amazing pussy, not to mention give amazing head.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. J-W is right, it was a great ending for a great story.

ukdukeukdukealmost 4 years ago
Oh Boy....!

The story was good but the ending twist was ABSOLUTELY STELLAR!!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
OUT OF THE BLUE A NEW FRIEND APPEARS

friends and buddies are OK in some aspects and a lot better in others TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, but

After 11 months of home confinement, Parker just couldn't go out and do a ten mile run and be walking afterwards.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Was a definite solid four as a tale ... till that last line.

Gave you a five.

Sweet!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Really great guy to be Dad and Mom. Can't even begin to imagine the workload involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Haha. Badass grandma. That was too funny

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
now mom knows how to handle her slut daughter

i wonder if mom, kicked her in the pussy to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her own mother

was the last I suspected for the assaults.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story,though I think Carmen only came back because she couldn't find anyone prepared to take her plus her son.A year away is along time just sit on your feelings if they are genuine.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Nice story

Great ending.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

Great story. I did see the end coming.

I think a shotgun wedding would be more stressed and a more likely cause of friction would be more mundane. What we know about their character us that they put the welfare of their child ahead of themselves by marrying. They also see marriage more than fairytale romance.

So to me, if one would be tempted, it would not be merely wanting to hookup with someone

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Nice one

An uncommon treatment of a common theme! Well done!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Mostly a good story. I didn't enjoy the time Carmen was away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A rare story in which the physical punishment isn't reserved just for the bastard. Bravo "Edith"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DAYYUM! Her own Mother smashed all her fingers with a hammer? That is one Hard-Corps Grandma! Good for her. It’s too bad she felt like she had to do it, but it did seem like the girl was a bit out of control. As the old saying goes, I guess, if you want a mule to do something, you just have to whack it upside the head with a two by four to get its attention first. It’s too bad that jackass daughter of hers just refused to learn. Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The pain was truly warranted. Brilliant that the husband was able to appreciate it but not have to inflict any of it himself. I am afraid that the cheap, cheating slut daughter would recognize her wedding ring if she saw it again so Edith wearing it openly might not be a good idea.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Nitpick is right. A small but bothersome point of contention in a very very good story. Carmen's choice to stay for a year invites too many questions on her motives, especially for a severely burned ex husband who only really knew her for a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice! So often even BTB authors won’t allow any physical pain to the cheating wife. Good to read a story with consequences for everyone who chose the wrong.

ZK

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

I generally liked it, except for the unnecessarily having Carmen choose not to come back to him, which didn't seem to me to add anything worthwhile to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta love Edith.😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE IT!! It's nice to see a bitch get what she truly deserves. Way to go Edith. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 questions; 1-why did bonnie start acting like a cunt and start cheating and treating hubby like a turd and 2- why did she think she was in the right to do # 1 w/o reason and wouldnt face any consequences? Finally, why did she say she loved him and think he would accept her idiocy?ok 3 ?s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re jflinders

Ever hear of drama? Or intrigue? Or just plain interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, a fun story 5*

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Edith is a very Cold lady! I love her! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining. Figured out it was Edith early on since hubby had that ankle monitor.

.

Only 2 thing keeping this from a 5, and both were similar: first, lack of any explanation for Bonnie’s BLATANT cheating. Story could have used a conversation between her and hubby at some point in the drama. Second, lack of any explanation for Carmen’s actions…first letting go and then coming back. Just did not compute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Edith Rocks!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes Edith ROCKS! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great he divorced the cheating wife!!

Did not like the Carmen character - pathetic since there is so many fish in the sea!!

The intrusion of Edith and Julie was over limit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah. “Another softer story…”. Let’s see, Bonnie got both hands smashed by what was probably a hammer, possibly permanently damaged. Both of her boy-toys got stomped, kicked, and had their privates smashed. She lost her husband, her four kids, and her parents. And she has to pay child support for four young children. Damn, moreandmore, if this is one of your “softer” stories I’m not sure if I can handle one of your hard-core stories. All that said, it’s a great five star story with a killer twist at the end. I did NOT see that one coming.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I figured it was Edith

By the second time. Nothing obvious, just my gut. Guess I was right.

NEVER threaten a grandmother with the loss of her grandkids. A granny bear is far more scary than a mommy bear. Granny bears have experience on their side, and don't care about consequences.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoalmost 2 years ago

I love the Edith character. She's badass bitch who got our hero's back and then some. The perfect MIL.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Yeah, great story, thank god for grand parents that know how to get things done. Bonnie was sure hit with the Martian Slut Ray but the grandparents had an antidote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HTB - Hammer the Bitch

Well done!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...