Living The Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to see you, too, Peter! We really don't see each other often enough, do we? Listen, I'd love to talk, but I'm really in a hurry. I have sent you the files you requested. If you have any questions, just message me and I will answer them later this evening. Is that ok?"

"Um.. yeah, sure. I.."

"Ok, cool! Gotta run. Bye, Peter!"

And with that she ended the call, leaving a baffled Peter wondering what that was about. "I guess she didn't dress up for me. Probably better that way."

Just a few seconds later the next person on his list already called him. He would have been astounded by the impeccable timing, if it wasn't Jim of all people. "I could just ignore it and play with Jack instead," he thought, looking down at his son happily playing with his toys.

Sighing he pressed the green button.

Instead of a pretty blonde woman, he was now greeted by the sight of his asshole coworker, looking just as smug as he always did. But Peter noticed something else. Jim's surroundings looked familiar. It wasn't his office, as Peter had seen it in video calls before.

"That looks like.. is that the same room Helen was in?" he wondered. The perspective was different, but the wallpaper and lighting was the same.

"Hey, my man! How you doing?"

During the whole work related conversation Jim acted as he always did. As if they were good buddies. It's not like Peter went out of his way to show the younger man his disdain, but still. "Does he really not notice that I just don't like him?"

The chat only took five minutes. For him it took five minutes too long. He was just about to say goodbye when Jim interrupted him.

"Hey Peter, my offer from last week is still up, by the way. What do you think? I have another date with Christie later this week. How about you come along and I find another sexy bitch for you? Or bring your wife, if you don't want to meet anyone else."

"We don't really do double dates, but thanks for the offer, Jim. I'll be seeing.."

Before he could finish ending the conversation, his coworker interrupted him again. "Man, you gotta try new things sometimes, you know? I'm sure your wife would have an amazing time. Just think about it. Ok, man?"

"Sure, I think about it. Goodbye, Jim."

"Bye, man! Can't wait to see you and your pretty blonde wife at the party next weekend."

Finally it was over. "That was definitely the same room Helen was in. Is she having an affair with him?"

Peter thought about the similarities between Helen and Christie. Long blonde hair, big breasts. Jim had mentioned before how 'big tittied blonde bitches' were his type, but why did they all fall for that douche?

He didn't like to associate that description with his wife, but he was well aware it fit her, too. "But that can't be the reason Jim keeps bringing Lara up in his double date idea since he has never even seen her," Peter pondered. "Wait, did he say 'pretty blonde wife'? Did I mention Lara's hair to him?"

There were still two more calls to be done, and Jack could use some father-son time, so Peter stopped thinking about his annoying coworker and concentrated on the tasks ahead.

---

Connor wondered where she was going when he looked out of his window and watched Lara leave. She was alone. No husband, no child.

As usual her body looked amazing in the dress she was wearing. He couldn't see her cleavage as she was walking away, but her tight waist, that petite ass, and her gloriously long legs left no doubt in his mind about what this young bitch needed.

"Probably meeting with another man. Girls that age are always horny, but if she needs a good dicking she should just come here."

The fat man absentmindedly grabbed his crotch as he thought about all the ways he would fuck a sexy slutwife like Lara. For a few seconds he thought about following her, waiting for a good moment to show her what she could get from him.

Without her husband around she would instantly throw herself on his dick like the horny slut she truly was.. or she would repeat what she did at the end of their first meeting, throwing her fist at his face instead.

As long as he couldn't be sure how she would react, it was just too risky.

"No, I need to be patient with her, bring out her submissive side until she begs for my cock.. and she will. It's just a matter of time."

The plans he had been making in his mind these last two weeks would ultimately all lead to the same goal. The sexy young wife's pussy filled with his big dick, as it was meant to be. Her legs wrapped around his waist while she begged him to never stop fucking her.

"I will let Peter watch. Maybe even let Lara give her cuck husband a handjob. He's an annoying idiot, but so far he hasn't gotten into my way. He deserves a small reward for knowing his place. And his beer is good."

After around half an hour Connor noticed his neighbour leaving the house with a trashbag. Perfect timing. Taking a trashbag of his own, that he had already prepared at the front door, he quickly left the house so he wouldn't miss Peter.

"Hey Peter. How are you doing, neighbour?" he casually asked as he got rid of the trash before walking towards the younger man.

"Hi Connor. Yeah I'm doing good, thanks. How are you? Haven't seen you in a bit."

"I'm good, too. Thanks for asking. I listened to your advice, you know? Went into town and got myself some swimming pants."

"Really? That's amazing! Don't be discouraged if it's too exhausting at first. It might take a bit to get used to, but your body will thank you for it. Where have you been swimming anyway? The public swimming pool in town?"

"Oh I haven't gone yet at all. Honestly, I didn't even think about where to go swimming. I guess the public pool is the only real place I could go. It's just.. I'm afraid people there will laugh at me. You know, because of my size? I really don't know if I could handle that."

"Yeah people are shit like that," Peter replied, feeling sorry for his overweight neighbour. Then an idea came to his mind and he felt silly for not thinking of it before.

"If Connor got his exercise in our pool," Peter contemplated. "then he wouldn't have to deal with other people, and.. maybe Lara would be game for some more fun.. it would be a perfectly plausible reason for her to wear a bikini around him.. I have to talk to her about it first though."

"Anyway," Connor continued. "You are not going to believe what happened a few days ago. You know there is this couple living next to me on the other side, right? The Carters. I was simply cleaning my windows on that side of the house, and guess what I saw? Mrs. Carter lying on her bed, curtains wide open, and she was masturbating!

I was shocked, of course. And then I felt bad for invading her privacy like that. I was just about to turn around and work on some other windows first, but then she suddenly looked at me. And she didn't look angry, or yell, or close the curtains.

She actually smiled at me and just kept going. That's when I knew she had left the curtains open on purpose. She wanted me to see her. So I watched her until she was done. Who wouldn't watch a show like that, right?

Next day I met her briefly outside, and she acted completely normal, as if nothing had happened. Naturally I did the same. If she wants to have some fun like that, who am I to complain?

I probably shouldn't even have told you any of this, but it's just so crazy, I had to tell someone. Please keep it a secret though. She's such a nice lady, I wouldn't want people to think badly of her."

Peter's mind was running wild hearing this story. Even while his neighbour was telling it, he couldn't help but imagine his wife in place of that other woman. Their bedroom didn't have a window on that side of the house, but the guestroom did.

Lara was lying on the bed in the guestroom, fingering her pussy and smiling at Connor through the window as he watched her.

"Um.. yeah sure, I'm not going to tell anyone. That's really wild. I met her briefly and she didn't seem like that kind of person at all."

But neither does Lara, Peter realized.

"Thanks Peter, you are a good friend. It's nice to have neighbours like you and Lara. I saw your wife leaving earlier. Man, she looked really hot in that dress. Could barely take my eyes off her. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

The younger man noticed that Connor had never spoken so openly about Lara, and he wasn't sure how to react. But he couldn't deny the excitement building inside him from finally hearing first hand how hot his neighbour thought Lara was.

"Umm.. no. Not at all," he replied. "Most of the time, I can't take my eyes of her either. So don't worry about it."

"That's it," Peter thought. "I have basically just given him permission to check Lara out. Fuck, I hope she doesn't mind."

"Glad to hear it," Connor continued. "And between you and me, Peter. If I had a wife like Lara, I would be showing her off left and right. Gotta flaunt what you've got, ain't that right?" he asked while winking at the younger man.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, Peter. Maybe all three of us can spend some time together again soon. It would be very nice to see Lara again, too."

Both men said their goodbyes before walking back into their respective homes, but Peter couldn't stop thinking about the encounter and the things that were said.

"He must have caught on that I liked showing off Lara," he concluded. "Or at least he suspects it. But does he realize that she enjoys it, too? That's exactly what she wanted to prevent."

Connor seemed like a decent person, acceptive and even appreciative of the game they were playing. But Peter remembered Lara's very clear position on this. She didn't want him to know that she teased him on purpose.

Back in his house Connor grinned from ear to ear. That went even better than expected.

Talking about swimming and the bullshit about being afraid of people laughing at him finally put the right idea into Peter's mind. It was written all over the younger man's face. He was almost about to invite him into their pool right there and then, but something held him back.

"Probably going to talk to her first. What kind of man asks his wife for permission? He even believed that story about Mrs. Carter. She keeps the curtains closed 24/7 just because I watched her change once. Fuck that bitch. Her tits aren't that great anyway. Not like Lara's. I would milk those puppies all day long until there's nothing left to feed her baby.

That whole story will make him believe I'd be a good sport when watching Lara masturbate, too. He was thinking about it. I could see it in his eyes.

And he didn't object when I called his wife hot right in front of him. He basically encouraged me to look at her. A real man would have knocked me dead without even thinking about it.

His wife is more man than he is. All those muscles and he doesn't know how to use them. At least she knows how to throw a punch. I'm gonna enjoy taming that wild beast."

---

Lara Wellington leisurely walked along the shopping street, repeatedly checking left and right to look for the right kind of store.

There was no need to hurry. Her husband would take care of their son for as long as she was away, and it was a beautiful sunny day. Laughing children ran past her, probably on their way to the nearest ice cream parlor after finishing school for today. "That will be Jack one day," she pondered as she watched the children.

Lara felt warm and happy inside thinking about watching her son grow up. Seeing the person he'd become after raising him to be kind and decent, but also diligent and confident.

The wild mix of hormones in her body again reminded her that one wasn't enough. She needed more children. At the very least one more. Whether she'd be contented then, time would tell.

Her thoughts shifted from having more children to why she had actually come here when the young mother discovered a store that looked promising!

She went into town without her husband for a good reason, not wanting him to see what his wife was about to buy for his benefit. He was going to love it when she surprised him with new sexy clothes, maybe even some lingerie. Her mind already imagined the possible scenarios.

First he would devour her with his own eyes, staring at her sexy body, her big breasts, her petite butt, the seductive curves of her waist. He would ask her to show him some indecent poses, and she would do anything he desired.

Getting down on all fours and crawling around in her new lingerie, showing him the submission in her puppy eyes.

Standing up straight, hands behind her back, exposing her delicious breasts barely hidden under a new transparent lace bra.

Slightly bending over while pressing both hands on a wall in front of her wearing nothing but a skirt so short that he could see her moist vagina, ready for him to claim it.

Then he would ask her to wear these new outfits on their dates. Not for his own benefit. But so other men could enjoy the eye candy, too. And being a dutiful wife she would happily oblige. Gladly giving any man a good view of her big round funbags, maybe even a short look between her legs, just a glimpse of the treasure hidden there.

She was so lost in her thoughts, the anticipation of what they would do once she came back home with new outfits made her bump into other customers. A young couple, couldn't have been older than 19 or 20. The girl was checking out the clothes while her boyfriend was busy on his phone. At least until the blonde wife bumped into him.

"Whoops, sorry! My fault. I wasn't paying attention," Lara apologized to the young man.

Startled from the sudden contact he looked up from his phone, staring at the beautiful woman in front of him. "Um.. no problem."

The older woman gave him a warm smile, slightly amused by his shyness. She didn't miss the boys's brief glimpse towards her cleavage.

The girl didn't even look up as she kept rummaging through the clothes, occasionally asking her boyfriend for his opinion. Walking past the couple, Lara went to look for sexy feminine clothes and lingerie.

Around 20 minutes later she was satisfied with the selection she had collected. Time to try some of it on.

On her way to the changing rooms she saw the young couple again. The girl had just entered the second to last stall, her boyfriend standing in front of it, about to pass the time on his phone again.

Lara couldn't stop her mind from entertaining some very naughty thoughts. Peter wasn't with her right now, but did he have to be? She knew he loved listening to her telling him about things he didn't see happening himself, especially when he couldn't be sure what's true and what she made up. It happened before with their neighbour Connor. This wouldn't be any different. It was at least worth trying it out.

Determined she walked past the younger man to the last stall. These last changing rooms were quite secluded and there were no other customers around. As she made up her mind, she took another look around, saw the young man looking up from his phone and smiled at him before entering the small room.

There was no actual door, just a big curtain to protect the customer's privacy from unwanted attention. But in Lara's case the attention was not unwanted at all. She didn't pull the curtain as far as it could go, instead leaving a small opening. Just enough for curious eyes to see what she was doing in there.

When she turned towards the room's mirror, the opening was to her right behind her. She couldn't really see past it in the mirror, so whoever was out there looking into her stall, wouldn't be able to see her look back through the mirror either. A perfect opportunity for some sneaky voyeurism.

The young mother's heart started pumping faster. This was like nothing they had ever done before. And she was doing it without her husband. For a moment she felt like she was cheating on him, but she reminded herself that he would absolutely love it.

Turning her back to the opening in the curtain, she slowly peeled off her dress, lowering the straps over her shoulders and down her arms until it fell to the ground. As she stepped out of the dress on the floor, the stall seemed even smaller now that she stood there in just her bra and panties.

While kneeling down to pick up her dress she carefully took a glimpse behind her. "He is there!" Lara realized. "I'm almost naked, alone in this small room, and a stranger is staring at me.." At the realization of her situation she felt her body shiver in excitement. "Fuck, it's hot in here.."

For the next few minutes the beautiful blonde tried on some of the dresses she found earlier, interested not just in how they looked on her in general, but especially how much of her curvy body they would show. Though it was increasingly difficult for her to concentrate. She was sure she could feel the young man's eyes on her body.

Each time she took off one of the dresses, she felt the same shiver run through her body, knowing he would once again see her in bra and panties. "Peter will go mental when I tell him about this.."

The dresses were all done.. But she still had some bras to try on. "Am I really gonna do this?" the excited wife wondered.

Reaching behind her she unclasped her bra before lowering the straps of both shoulders and taking it off completely. "He can probably see a bit of side-boob.. and a nipple."

Perceiving herself in the mirror she noticed how erect her nipples already were. Not that she needed another proof of her arousal. She was well aware.

"Chris, come here. Tell me what you think!"

The sudden voice startled Lara and pulled her out of her thoughts. She turned around in surprise before realizing that she would be looking directly at the young man, but she only saw an arm and a shoulder. He must be looking into the next stall with his girlfriend inside.

"Um.. it looks nice," Chris responded to the question. He had been so preoccupied with the sexy woman in the next room that he barely noticed what his girlfriend was showing him.

"Really?? Nice?? Ugh, you are hopeless."

He watched his girlfriend roll her eyes before she closed the curtain again. Taking a step back Chris turned towards the pretty blonde woman's stall again, when his gaze unexpectedly met hers. His eyes didn't linger too long on her eyes though. He quickly noticed she wasn't wearing a bra anymore.

"Oh my god," the young man thought, staring with wide eyes. "Her boobs are massive."

The excitement of seeing breasts as beautiful as Lara's right in front of him made him almost forget that she was looking at him. Raising his gaze to her face again, he expected the worst.

Most likely she was going to scream, alerting the whole store including his girlfriend what a creep he was. She would break up with him, he would go to prison for the rest of his life, and he would never see boobs like these again.

If he was very lucky she would just beat him up. That would be a thousand times better.

Chris was looking right into the almost naked woman's eyes. She wasn't screaming.. and it didn't seem like she was going to hit him either. She was.. smiling? The beautiful blonde lady was definitely smiling at him. Then she turned around and tried on a bra as if nothing had happened.

"Holy shit, she doesn't mind if I watch her.. I thought that only happens in porn movies."

Encouraged by her reaction, the excited young man stepped right up to this erotic woman's stall so he could get a better view. He could clearly see her from behind in nothing but her panties and a pair of socks. Her body was flawless. He wished his girlfriend had a body like that. Perfect curvy hips and a sexy round ass.

When he looked up his eyes again met with hers through the mirror. And she was still smiling at him! He felt his pants getting tighter, and lowered a hand to clumsily adjust his junk over them.