Living The Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Connor makes plans while Lara offers a helping hand.
20.1k words
4
8.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at a desk in her old classroom, Lara was prepared to listen to another one of Mr. Harrison's history lessons. Well, not really another one, but the same lesson as always.

She was surprised to hear her professor's voice much closer than usually. And she couldn't see him at all. Where was he? And why did her body feel so warm? Was this even her classroom at all? It looked different.

No, it definitely was the same room. Still the same lifeless grey walls, the same sparse decorations, but something was off. Looking straight ahead she saw a lot of desks, one of them she recognized as her own. But she wasn't sitting at it.

She was looking at it from the front of the room. She was looking at it from her professor's perspective.

Something stirring under her made the confused woman look down. Between her legs, a large knee stuck out in front, occasionally moving a bit. "That's not mine," Lara registered. "It's Mr. Harrison."

Lara felt silly for being so confused. Of course he was there! This was his desk after all. She was simply allowed to sit on him for today's lesson. This way she could pay better attention to the smart older man and give him a much deserved closer look at her sexy body.

He was holding her skirt up with one hand at her back, giving him a good view of her naked ass with no panties obstructing his enjoyment. She knew he preferred it that way, so she didn't bother with them.

Mr. Harrison didn't permit just anybody to sit on him. "Of all his students, he allowed me to sit here," the pretty blonde realized astonished, feeling accomplished to be in this position. "He really thinks highly of me."

The next thing her eyes noticed down there was her own arm disappearing below her short skirt. She couldn't see what her hand was doing, but she clearly felt two of her fingers slowly moving in and out of her wet vagina.

The close proximity to the older and astute man elevated her arousal. That seemed like a natural thing to happen. She was a young and horny woman, he was an older and experienced man. Masturbating was the most rational thing to do in this situation. Her fingers felt nice inside her while she enjoyed the warmth of Mr. Harrison's body.

The last thing her eyes noticed right next to her was a large hand powerfully gripping an erect and thick cock, moving up and down on it.

Her professor was jerking off, too. That made sense. She had been teasing him with her slutty outfit again. Of course he needed a release as well.

"He got so hard because of me, even though he must be used to young women teasing him," Lara happily realized.

As she watched his big hand's movements on his erection, she tried to inspect it more closely. The more she stared at it, the more it looked like her husband's cock. So very similar. No, not just similar. It looked exactly like her husband's. It looked just as beautiful and made her mouth water.

Thinking about how much it looked like her husband's made her realize that she had never seen Mr. Harrison's cock before. "Why, though? In all this time he taught me, why have I never seen his dick? It doesn't make any sense."

The aroused woman felt a powerful urge to touch it. She had made it hard by teasing him with her body. Shouldn't she be the one to take care of it? That notion seemed perfectly reasonable to her.

Lara softly took hold of her professor's arm, moving it out of the way so he'd stop jerking off himself. "Why is he doing that? He shouldn't have to do it himself."

With his hand out of the way, she finally saw his exceptional cock in all its glory. How proudly it stood tall, pointing straight up. His majestic testicles hanging down below, ready for her to free them of all their contents. Even they looked just like her husband's.

She knew from experience what she was expected to do. What she was supposed to do.

The classroom door opened, but she didn't notice. She was too busy admiring Mr. Harrisons beautiful dick and his large balls.

The very next moment her hand was wrapped around his erection. Her husband stood in front of her. Her hand was wrapped around his erection.

It looked the same. It felt the same. It was the same.

Time seemed frozen. Peter simply stood there smiling at her. Lara smiled back at him while sitting on her professor.

The only movements were those of her hands. One hand jerking off the cock she was holding. Mr. Harrison's cock. Or was it her husband's? The other hand slowly fucking her pussy with two fingers. She could hear wet squelching sounds coming from below.

Finally Peter opened his mouth and spoke to her. "I love..."

---

"you," Lara Wellington heard as she woke from her recurring dream.

Still sleepy when she opened her eyes, she saw a handsome man's blue eyes looking back at her. Peter was lying right next to her. He was so close, his face almost touched hers.

"He is already awake?", the drowsy wife wondered. "Did I oversleep?"

Behind him the sun was shining through the window like it did almost every morning. Her body felt warm. Hot even. Too hot for just the sun to be the cause.

There was definitely something wriggling inside her vagina. "Is Peter fucking me?" Lara thought confused. "No, it doesn't feel like a cock." It felt like fingers.

Looking down she saw her own hand between her legs. Absentmindedly she saw two of her fingers repeatedly delving into her depths.

Right next to it she saw her other hand wrapped around her husband's stiff member, slowly jerking it. It looked exactly like the picture she experienced in her dream, when she starting rubbing.. her professor's cock? Or was it her husband's? She couldn't remember.

"That feels nice, sweetheart," Peter informed her. "You can wake me like that any time you like."

Has she been doing this with her husband while dreaming about doing it with her professor? Even though she just woke up, Lara knew she should probably feel guilty, but she realized she was way too horny for that.

She inspected the hard cock in her hand, how it proudly stood tall, pointing straight up. Just like..

In one swift move she rolled over and sat down on her husband, pressing her groin against the hard shaft she took into her hand, and grinding her pussylips on it before Peter even knew what was happening.

"Fuck, Lara.. I'm not complaining, but what is going on with you this morning?"

Lara didn't want to think about what to tell him. She just wanted him inside her. She needed to get fucked. How could she possibly explain to him why she was so horny.

But she had always been honest with her husband, and that could never change, no matter how horny she was or how embarassed she was by her dreams, her thoughts, or her fantasies.

"I had another dream, Peter.. a really dirty one. Please don't be mad at me."

"Keep going like that, Lara. Yeah, grind on my cock like that," the young man told his wife while reaching to the side to take a condom out of the bedside table. He remembered that after their escapade in the pool a week ago, she had informed him he would have to use condoms for a while. She hadn't said anything more than that, but the reason was obvious.

"Whatever you dreamed that got you this horny, I hope you dream it every night. I love seeing you like this early in the morning. Now come on, tell me. What did you dream? Don't hold anything back, baby. I wanna hear it all. Every dirty detail."

A smile appeared on the sexy blonde's face hearing her lover's enthusiasm. She realized he wouldn't be mad about her dream. It would probably turn him on. "I should really know better at this point," Lara thought slightly amused.

"I was in my old classroom again. Mmhh.. With my history professor, Mr. Harrison," she started while ever so slowly rocking her hips, feeling the hardness deliciously sliding along her lower lips.

"But I didn't sit at my desk.. or on a chair.. I was sitting on something more comfortable."

"Don't tease me, babe. Tell me. What were you sitting on?"

The horny wife had her eyes closed and bit her lip. Why was she even worried about telling him about this dream? Of course he would love it.

"Oh I am so sorry, my dear husband. Your naughty wife was sitting on another man again. But this time without stumbling. I was sitting on Mr. Harrison.. Ohhh, your cock feels so good, baby.. I didn't wear any panties again and my skirt was hiked up behind me, so he got a really nice view of my naked ass. Just like this," she said as she let go of his cock and turned around, so Peter would get the same view.

With his erection now lying flat on his belly, she pressed her ass down on her husband's hard tool and started slowly moving back and forth, rubbing her pussy on it.

"Shit, Lara.. your dreams just keep getting better and better. I love it! And I love how horny they get you. So, did you enjoy sitting on your professor?"

"Did I enjoy it? Oh baby you have no idea," she admitted while speeding up her hip's movements on her lover's dick. "I enjoyed it so much, I even fingered my pussy right on top of him, and it felt so fucking good!" Mmmhh.. Maybe I should have done that when I was sitting on our neighbour!"

"Fuck, baby!.. Stop for a second. You know you make me cum instantly when you talk like that."

With how horny his wife apparently was, he wasn't sure if she would even listen to him. Luckily he felt her movements slow down. Peter wanted to hear more about her dream before she made him cum.

"And what did he do? Did he stare at your naked ass? Did he touch it?"

Lara kept rubbing her pussy along her husband's erection. The friction sending jolts of pleasure through her lower body. But she knew this wouldn't be enough. She needed more. And she needed it soon.

"Oh baby, he touched something alright. Not me though. His hand was on his cock. He was jerking off, darling. And I saw it right next to me. I couldn't stop looking at it."

The lustful blonde raised her hips and turned her head around. "Put that condom on. I need you inside me. Now!"

Peter didn't need to be told twice. It excited him when his loving wife took charge like this, showing a more dominant side instead of just doing whatever he wanted.

"Did you like it? Did you like your professor's cock?" he asked while sliding the condom over his erection.

Not wasting any time Lara lowered her hips again. Her husband's spear easily penetrated her ready and willing vagina and she began riding it before replying.

"Fuuuuuck yes! I liked it! It was so.. uuh yes!.. so close to me. It looked so fucking good. And I did.. uhh.. way more than just look at it!"

Not without some annoyance she felt the material between their bodies. It prevented her from doing what she truly wanted to do. The condom was frustrating.

She wanted to ride this cock raw until it exploded deep inside her and her lover's testicles released their virile contents into her anticipating womb. The condom was an obstacle.

The fertile blonde knew why she felt this way. She would be ovulating in a day or two. Her body was ready. This was the perfect time to conceive. The condom was wrong!

The more reasonable part of her brain also knew that this way of thinking was the reason they decided to use them in the first place. Peter might be able to pull out in time, even if she begged him to breed her. He could be responsible. But she didn't trust herself to be during this time of the month.

It was probably for the best. The condom had its purpose.

"I took his thick cock in my hand," she told her husband as she heard him breath harder. "I took Mr. Harrison's hard.. oohhh.. cock in my hand and I.. oh fuck.. I fucking jerked that pervert off! Do you like that, babe? Oh fuck yes.. Do you like your wife jerking off her old disgusting professor?"

"Shit, baby! Yes, I fucking love it. You are gonna make me cum! Did you make him cum?? Did you make your professor cum??" Peter yelled back at his wife. He knew he couldn't keep this going for any longer. His wife's story was just too hot for him to endure.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes, I fucking made him cum," the aroused wife fibbed, knowing how much her husband would enjoy it. She closed her eyes and pumped her hips up and down on his erection, squeezing it inside her vagina.

"When I felt his dick pulsating in my hand, I leaned down and I wrapped my lips around him. And that's when he came! That fucking pervert shot a huge load of cum down your wife's throat, baby!"

"Fuck, Lara! You should have fucking rode his cock, like you are riding me right noooow!"

Before he had even finished the sentence, Lara felt the cock inside her throb and pulsate just before there was a swelling at its tip. She could feel the condom beginning to fill up with her partner's offering.

That feeling finally ignited her own orgasm as her womb eagerly awaited her lover's seed. With her eyes closed, just as the first wave of pleasure washed over her body, her husband's last vocal outburst messed with her mind and for a fleeting moment she was back in the classroom.

The orgasmic blonde was sitting on her old professor as she felt the condom inside her vagina filling with cum. That deliciously hard cock she only briefly touched earlier was now buried deep inside her as it released Mr. Harrison's semen. Her muscles powerfully milked the ejaculating organ in an effort to get the confined seed deeper into her body.

Her wild imagination lasted no longer than a second when another throbbing inside her pulled the young wife back into reality. Still enjoying the waves of her own pleasure, she felt the pressure in her vagina increasing as the condom was forced to expand.

Lara knew how much the dirty talk about their fantasies could make her husband cum. She had experienced his massive ejaculations during the past two weeks.

She wondered if the condom would even be able to hold it all in? What if the sheer amount were to tear it apart? Would that be so bad?

"Keep cumming, baby! Don't stop!" the horny blonde shouted, trying to motivate her husband to cum even more. He deserved to empty himself into her. And if the condom couldn't handle that, then so be it.

As her orgasm receded, so did the pulsing of her lover's erection and the rubber eventually stopped expanding. Lara raised her hips off the slowly deflating penis. The condom still loosely wrapped around it, the container full of her husband's lust.

Back in her right mind, she was relieved to see that it did its job. No matter how great her desire to get pregnant was in the heat of the moment, the condoms never bent to her will.

"God, that was fucking amazing, Lara. Did you actually dream all of that? Because that's really hot."

The exhausted wife dropped down next to him, looking into her partner's blue eyes. "Well, mostly. I made up a bit at the end. I didn't suck his cock and I didn't make him cum. I did take a cock into my hand though and started stroking it. But to be honest, I'm not actually sure if it was his or yours. And then I woke up."

"That's still super hot. I love how dirty your dreams are getting lately. Maybe in your next dream, you.."

The loud sound of a screaming baby abruptly ended the discussion about her dreams, announcing that it was about time to get back into reality. Lara was already on her feet. Nothing motivated her faster than hearing her son cry for her.

On her short way to the nursery she heard her husband yell after her. "I'll be in the kitchen preparing breakfast. See you downstairs, sweetheart."

---

A bit over a week had passed since the couple's second time inviting Connor into their home. Peter still thought about it every day.

He thought about the way his wife had dressed to show off to their neighbour, wearing a new top for the occasion that he hadn't even seen before.

He thought about how she had teased Connor, bending over for him, her seductive cleavage right in front of his face, and even getting down on her hands and knees as if getting into position for him to mount her.

He thought about what she had told him afterwards. About the way Connor looked at her. That hungry, lustful gaze.

And he thought about how the fat man had touched Lara. His large hands holding her hips and pulling her down on him. It looked dirty and wrong. It looked sexy and right.

During their lovemaking she had told him that the next time they met their neighbour, she would sit down on Connor on purpose. Of course she didn't really mean it, Peter knew that. But just remembering her saying it ignited his imagination. Especially after hearing about the dream she had last night.

Sitting on her creepy professor. Masturbating on top of him. Maybe even jerking his cock for him. Is that what she would do with Connor? Would she masturbate while jerking off their neighbour?

Just like her dreams kept getting dirtier, so did his own fantasies. He surprisingly realized that he wasn't opposed to the idea of his wife giving another man a handjob. Imagining it didn't awake any feelings of anger at all. Maybe some jealousy. But mostly arousal.

He thought about the part that she made up. Sucking her professor's cock. Swallowing his cum. He tried to picture it lividly to gauge his own reaction. But just like before, no anger. No feelings of being betrayed, or of being hurt.

For a short moment he wondered if his own feelings for his wife had diminished. Shouldn't he feel betrayed? Isn't that how a husband should feel if his wife were to do these things?

But it didn't take Peter more than half a second to realize how much he loved Lara. That love was the reason he wanted her to be dirty. He didn't want to see any other woman like that. He wanted to see his wife, the love of his life, give in to his and more importantly her own fantasies. He wanted to see her writhe in pleasure doing whatever would excite and satisfy her.

With how deep in his thoughts the young husband was, it seemed like a miracle that he still managed to prepare breakfast without burning the house down.

"Mmhh.. that smells so good, darling," Lara told him as she descended the stairs. "I hope you made plenty. I am starving!"

The Wellingtons enjoyed breakfast together while they talked about their plans for the day. Peter didn't have to leave for work today. The simple tasks he had to do could easily be done from his home office.

"If you aren't going to work today, can you look after Jack for a bit?" his beautiful wife asked between bites. "I wanna go into town and get some shopping done."

---

With a smile on his face Peter watched his son play with some toys on the ground while he waited for the next person to get into the video call. There wasn't any major work to be done since the main projects had been finished last week, but he still had to get in contact with some of his coworkers every now and then, discussing new developments that fell into his area of ​​responsibility.

"Hi Peter!" he suddenly heard a pretty female voice through his earpiece. Looking back up at the screen he saw the beautiful face of Helen from the legal department. Some sexy makeup around her eyes made her look even more seductive than usually, but it looked incomplete, as if she had still been applying it when he called her.

Her face wasn't everything he saw though. The way her cam was positioned left no doubt about the impressive size of her breasts, especially with the generous amount of cleavage her dress was showing. Her long blonde hair fell down over her shoulders, but did nothing to obstruct the view.

"Hi Helen, nice to..," Peter started greeting her before his eyes dropped down to her breasts, noticing how prominent her nipples were standing out. "Is she not wearing a bra?" the young man wondered. "Did she dress up to show off to me? But she is married.."

With a short cough he acted as if he had to clear his throat before he continued, "Nice to see you."