Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you start back there you better be willing to worship everything you find back there."

"Even if I find something hidden deep between those perfect globes?" he teased.

With a little moan she confirmed, "Oh yes, especially there, I love it."

Dropping to his knees he began caressing, kissing and licking every part of her. After ten minutes he parted her perfect ass and was rewarded with a chocolate brown eye winking at him. He didn't waste any time burying his face as deep into her as he could. She reached around opening herself to let him get his tongue as deep as he could from this angle. Cece wanted more so she slowly moved to the bed as he knee walked behind her not willing to take his face from her beautiful ass. She reached the bed and slowly brought one knee up then the other. She got two of the bed pillows under her stomach then bent over resting her head on the bed while keeping on her knees at the edge of the mattress.

This changed the angle, so he got his tongue another inch deeper in her rear passage. This also gave him easy access to her pussy. He reached a hand up slowly sliding a finger in her hot, dripping pussy. He almost expected to hear a sizzle as he entered her.

"Oh fuck, fuck that feels good but please," she moaned, "don't touch my pussy, I want this first one to be all about my ass."

"That's fine with me, I love your ass," he assured her. "I'll go find the lube."

"No, no just use your spit. Put your cock in me now, fuck my ass now," she pleaded with him.

"Ah, sure ok, but you never saw my cock, it's a little larger around than average," he warned her.

"Good, the fatter the better, I like it when it hurts a little," she said.

"Wow, are you sure?" he asked.

"In the police academy I put a beer can up my ass on a drunken dare so just fuck me, Brian."

Wordlessly he stood up, he was rock hard, with her ass at the perfect height he moved forward until his cock touched her ass then, adjusting his aim a fraction, he smoothly inserted his entire cock in her. He was waiting for her to cry out and tell him to stop but her only response was to moan and push back trying to get more cock.

"Oh fuck, so good, so hot, so fucking tight," Cece kept moaning.

"Damn your ass feels good," he yelled as he slapped her ass on the out stroke.

"Fuck yes, spank me," she cried.

Brian increased his tempo then began giving her a swat every other stroke.

"That's good but please can you do something for me?" she asked.

"Anything, anything you want mijo," he agreed immediately.

"Give me five strokes then pull out and spank each ass cheek twice, then keep doing that," she instructed.

Brian grunted as he bottomed out five times before extracting his cock. He was going to use his hand but instead took two steps to the nightstand picking up his long bamboo back scratcher. It didn't register with her that he had picked it up, but she certainly noticed when he let her ass have four nice swats before plunging his cock back in her.

"Oh fuck, that was delicious, fuck me, spank me," she cried.

After repeating the cycle three times Cece said, "Are you getting close? It feels like your cock has swollen up even more."

"I could cum anytime, what do you have in mind?"

"I am going to start playing with my tits, as soon as you cum, pull out and start spanking me hard. It will make me squirt and cum at the same time."

"Holy shit, that's hot. You ready for a cum enema?"

"Shoot that warm spunk up my ass gringo I'm waiting."

Brian didn't give her a warning, he figured she would know by the way he spasmed and the feeling of his cum being deposited in her ass. She started squirming and moaning as he finished. He pulled his spent cock from her, picked up the bamboo then started giving her the beating she wanted.

This did the trick and her hips rose even further off the bed as fluid gushed from her pussy. Brian stopped hitting her when that happened, but she quickly wailed, "Keep going, keep it up until I squirt two more times."

He followed her instructions being rewarded with two more fountains of juice. Brian wasn't sure where to look, seeing the fluid gush from her pussy was hot but so was the cum drooling out of her ass to mingle with the other stream.

Cece weakly pulled the pillows from her stomach then stretched full length on the bed, shaking and occasionally twitching her hips until she calmed down.

Brian climbed onto the bed and lay next to her. "That was one of the, no, that was the best experience I have ever had."

She turned her head to look at him, "Same here, the back scratcher was inspired thinking, thank you," she said smiling warmly.

"What do you say we take a shower and eat something," he suggested.

"Yes, we need to keep up our strength for later."

"So, I won't need the cuffs to make you stay for an encore?"

"Yes, yes you will need them," she said with an evil little smile.

As he helped her off the bed, Brian noticed a movement outside. He looked closer, discovering that it was Valentina climbing down the tree outside his bedroom window. He didn't think much of it and never mentioned it to Cece. After they showered together, he gave her one of his long t shirts to wear. She slipped on her sandals as they went down to enjoy their precooked meal. They chatted away like old friends as they drank beer and devoured the food. She helped him clean up then started up the stairs. The t shirt was long but not long enough to conceal the bottom of her ass cheeks. After three steps she stopped, saying, "You better go first, if you stare at my ass all the way up the stairs you will want to fuck it again."

"Is there something wrong with that?" he grinned.

"No, of course not, but Cece needs her kitty looked after right now," she explained.

"Oh yes, by all means," he chuckled as he turned her on the step pulling the shirt over her head. Her pussy, her beautifully shaved pussy, was nearly at eye level and he put his hands on her hips to guide her as she backed up the stairs. He steered her until her legs hit the bed and she sat down.

She took him in her hand and began stroking his nearly hard cock. "Did you want me to suck him?"

"Ah why don't we say ladies' choice?" he suggested.

"Well because you might be disappointed," she grinned.

"And why would I be disappointed?" he asked.

"Because once he is in my mouth I will keep going until you shoot, I really, really want to get fucked by this fat fuckstick," she explained.

"I was going to say suck it until it's hard but that last statement got me the rest of the way there. Get on the bed with your knees by your ears," he told her.

"Ooh right to the good stuff," she said.

"Yes, but not really, I've found that it's a good position for me to eat you."

"Sure, if you ate my ass so quickly, I can't imagine you not wanting to munch on my pussy," she said as she eagerly got into position.

After licking and fingering her to two orgasms she found his ears then pulled him up her body until his cock found his way inside. Her ass had been tight, but her pussy was even tighter. She exercised the muscles in her vagina, thighs and ass to keep them as flexible as possible. It worked, Brian found himself ready to cum long before he wanted to. He slowed down trying to prolong his orgasm, but Cece would have none of it.

"Don't hold back, I want you to shoot your cum in me. I have a request though."

"Sure yeah," he said panting.

"I want you to shoot it in my mouth, I want to taste you," she said groaning as he picked up the pace.

"Your wish is my command," he said, then pulled out to straddle her chest as he shot from her hair to her forehead, nose and mouth.

"Oh, you fucker, that was hot, I love cum in my hair and on my face. You even had enough so that I got a good taste of your stuff," she said happily.

"My god you are something else," he said with admiration.

"Oh god," she said looking at his bedside clock, "Let's jump in the shower then you can call me a cab."

"Do you have to go? You are welcome to stay here," he told her. "And I can also drive you home."

"I can't stay here. I don't have a uniform. Julio picks me up in the patrol vehicle every morning. That happens at 6:30 which is in five hours. A cab makes more sense but thank you."

As she was getting into her dress Brian called the cab company. They told him it would be over an hour's wait. He said thank you and hung up. "Over an hour wait, what do you want to do?"

She smiled and shook her head picking up her own phone then dialing. "This is officer Garcia 69774, I need a cab at the address I will ping you in five minutes." She listened for a moment then thanked them and hung up.

Grinning and shaking his head he asked, "So, 69774 when can I see you again?"

"I am on days next week. My day off is Thursday. How about I come over Wednesday after work. We can fuck all night and go to the beach or Tulum or something Thursday."

"Or just stay here and fuck all day," he said.

"That's not a bad idea but you're not young enough to fuck all day and I am old enough that just this workout tonight has me a little tender down there."

"You do know that I can get Viagra with no prescription down here, right?" he teased her.

"Ooh, the old man has to play the Viagra card after only one night with the goddess," she crowed.

He went to her, they were still kissing when the security guard called saying the cab was at the gate.

Brian threw on a pair of running shorts with a tank top and escorted her out of the house then along the path to the main gate. He gave her a handshake and a modest air kiss to throw the guard off then waved goodbye.

Without thinking he let the man door slam shut making the whole garage reverberate loudly.

"So, did you have fun?" a spiteful sounding voice called out.

"Well, you should know, I saw you watching us from the tree," he informed her.

"I just had to see, I had to," she said softly.

"Why did you have to spy on me?" he asked.

"It's nothing, never mind."

"It's not nothing if you went to the effort of climbing the tree," he told her. "And you stayed there until we were done. What were you hoping to see anyway?"

"Just, oh I don't know, you would laugh if I told you," she said tiredly.

"Ok then, good night," he said and turned to enter his house.

There will, hopefully, be at least two more chapters in this series.

Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and please vote.

12