Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 02

Story Info
A second time with Officer Cece.
4.5k words
4.55
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living the Dream in Mexico pt. 2

A second time with Officer Cece

The usual disclaimers. No resemblance to anyone living or dead is implied or intended. Anyone engaging in sex is over 18.

Brian and the female police officer, Cece Garcia, were standing outside kissing and holding hands in the afterglow of their terrific sex session when the taxi arrived to take Cece home.

"Call me when you get in your apartment safely," he told her.

"I'm the cop, that's supposed to be my line," she said smiling while giving him a last wave.

Brian thought about how much he had enjoyed himself then began planning for Wednesday when he would see her again.

Without thinking he let the steel man door slam shut making the whole garage reverberate loudly.

"So, did you have fun?" a spiteful sounding voice called out.

"Well, you should know, I saw you watching us from the tree Valentina," he informed her. "Why did you want to spy on me?"

"I had to see, I just had to," she said softly then shook herself. "It's nothing, never mind."

"It's not nothing if you went to the effort of climbing the tree," he told her. "And you stayed there until we were done. What were you hoping to see anyway?"

"Just, oh I don't know, you would laugh if I told you," she said tiredly.

"Ok then, good night," he said turning to enter his house.

"Wait senor please," she asked.

"What now?" he said tiredly.

"I have a question to ask, it is very personal, so you don't have to answer. Is that ok?"

"Ok, you can ask but I may not answer."

"You were having sex with the officer in her butt, yes?" the tiny girl asked.

"Yes, I was, it's called anal sex. What is your point?"

"Were you doing it to her that way because it would not fit in her other hole?" she wondered.

"No, during foreplay we discovered that we both like butt play and anal sex. She wanted it that way and I agreed," he explained.

"So, even if she is a smaller woman your thing would fit in her vagina?"

"Sure, why not. Babies come out of that hole, I am certainly not as large as a baby," he said smiling.

She grinned back saying, "I am not an expert, but it looked very large to me."

"Seen a lot of cocks, have you?"

"No, but when you live on the street there is sometimes not much privacy. You see things but you don't notice them, if you can understand my meaning," she told him.

Nodding his head he replied, "Yes, I do understand. Kind of like living in a coed dorm in college."

So, where are you going with these questions?" he asked.

"I am too embarrassed to tell you, good night senor," she said before lying down in her blankets.

Brian shook his head then locked up before going to bed.

The next morning Brian was in a good mood, humming to himself as he made his coffee. He had nothing on his agenda for the day. He was contemplating making a sandwich and loading the cooler before heading to the beach. He grabbed his keys hitting the button to open the trunk. His intention was to load his beach bag, chair and umbrella before fixing the cooler. As he entered the garage, he groaned upon seeing the pile of things in the corner. Instead of loading the car he began looking through his contact list for his lawyer.

Federico Gonzales seemed happy to hear from him. He chastised Brian for not calling for over a year but acknowledged that not having to contact your attorney is usually a good thing. Brian laughed with him before they caught up on each other's lives. Fede eventually brought them back to the point of the call.

Brian explained about coming back from the States and finding a homeless girl in his garage. He detailed the police visit omitting his date with Cece Garcia. After he finished Fede was quiet for a long time. Brian was beginning to think he had lost him when his lawyer grunted before saying, "Ok, you have a problem. The girl has been taking homeless lessons from her peers apparently. It is true that if someone lives continuously at the same address for 30 days, they have certain rights. You would call them squatters rights in the States."

"Even if she was trespassing and had no permission to be there? Had in fact broken in?" Brian asked, trying to be clear on what was involved.

"Well, yes and no. Yes, in the sense that the law says if you physically reside at a property for thirty days and the owner of the property has not asked you to leave, the person has in fact established residency. No, in the sense that if the court is made aware that the owner was absent and had no knowledge of the, let's call her a squatter, squatter being on the property, especially if they forced their way in or damaged the property, they can be made to leave or be arrested if there was damage."

"That sounds fairly simple and straight forward, what am I missing?" Brian asked.

"Well, in your case it should be simple. Your passport will show the date you left and returned, correct?"

"Well, they don't actually stamp them anymore, but they are scanned at the border so no problem," he said firmly.

"Ah, very good. It should not take more than a month or six weeks to get a written copy from INM," Fede said sounding very happy.

"Why would it ta-, never mind, Mexico right?" Brian said.

"Yes, and I can't get a court date without having copies of all documents required. By the way that will mean you will probably have to pay for her deposition. That is one of the papers required to show the court," Fede informed him.

"Why do I have to pay for that?" Brian asked.

"Well, you don't have to, but the squatter has no money, correct? That means that the deposition would be taken by a court appointed attorney. That takes 3-6 months depending on the backlog."

"OK, so if I pay, she has to give the deposition right away?"

"In theory yes, but she will make up a hundred excuses and delay as long as possible," he assured Brian.

"Why would she want to delay? Oh, never mind, I get it. The longer she can delay the longer she has a place to stay out of the rain," he said shaking his head.

"Now you are beginning to understand why I said you had a problem."

"So, is there any way we can speed up this process? By that I mean throw money at it?" Brian wondered.

"To a certain extent a few judiciously spread gifts would help. The biggest problem will be getting the squatter to give a deposition. A random thought, do you know anyone on the police force you could rely on?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Why, what is on your mind?" Brian asked.

"If you knew an officer that could harass the squatter every time they left the property, you know, theft, drugs, public intoxication then haul them in for questioning it would help. They can point out to the squatter that the harassment would stop when she finished her deposition. I know some people but as an officer of the court it can't be connected to me," he explained.

Brian had a huge smile on his face when he said, "Oh I think I have just the right two officers in mind Fede. Let me take care of that part."

"Ok, let me get things rolling on my end. It will probably take around 2,000 pesos to spur the INM into action." Fede explained.

"I would consider that $100 well spent, go ahead, I'll transfer the money to the firm's account."

"Very well my friend, when this is over, we need to have a steak and a few beers." Fede said.

"Are you still going out with Angela?" Brian asked.

"Yes I am, why she puts up with me I will never know," he confirmed.

"If you can get her to come with us, I will even buy," Brian offered.

"A wonderful offer but I was going to make you buy anyway for my brilliant legal services."

"Wow, you need to buy a larger sombrero amigo," he laughed hanging up.

After thinking about the conversation and the things that would take time to accomplish, he decided that the beach was still a wonderful idea.

He had little contact with Valentina the squatter until Wednesday afternoon. When he pulled into the garage and grabbed the makings for his dinner with Cece out of the trunk, he noticed Valentina sitting in her corner silently watching him. He carried his things into the kitchen then went back to the garage.

"The police lady is going to come for dinner tonight. We are probably going to have sex after that. Last time she was here she said she wanted it in the vagina tonight," he informed her then turned to go.

"Why are you telling me this?" asked Valentina.

"I was wondering whether you wanted me to leave the blinds open for you."

"I don't know what to say, do you want me to look?" she said puzzled.

"I don't care if you look, in fact it excites me a little to have an audience," he told her.

After thinking it over for a minute she said, "Please leave the blinds open, leave a light on also."

"What a little pervert you are Val," he said laughing.

"What is a Val?" she asked.

"It's short for Valentina, no?"

"Here we say volley, spelled V-a-l-e," she informed him.

"Ok Vale, I will talk to you in the morning and get your comments."

"Maybe not so many comments, but probably many questions," she said.

His ship's bell rang promptly at eight causing Brian to jump then hurry to greet his guest.

"Wow, right on time," he greeted Cece with a hug and a kiss. "Obviously you don't operate on Mexican time."

"Not when I am on my way to have a fabulous meal," she teased "and to get fabulously fucked afterward."

"Afterward, seriously?" he said shaking his head. "The bloom is already off the rose I see."

"Well, maybe just a quickie before dinner wouldn't be so bad."

"No way, once I start in on you it's not going to be a quickie," he assured her.

"Well then you better feed me, I have not eaten since breakfast. It was a busy day today."

"Okay, come in and I'll get the garlic bread in the oven. I made lasagna with garlic bread and a salad to start us."

As soon as she got inside Cece said, "Oh my, that smells heavenly."

Brian busied himself brushing garlic butter on the Italian bread then got it in the oven. He got the salad fixings out then after asking Cece if there was anything she didn't like or was allergic to he made up a large bowl. Salad, bread and the lasagna's resting time all came together with the popping of the cork on a reserve bottle of red wine. The first had been opened earlier to breathe.

They started out trying to make small talk but concentrating on the food soon left them silently enjoying the meal.

"I have flan for dessert," Brian offered.

"Oh, no I had way too much to eat. I'm glad I'm not on duty, I would have to shoot the bad guys instead of chasing them on foot," she said laughing.

"I think I know a way to give you some exercise to work off your meal," he said with a grin.

Playing along she asked, "And what might that exercise be do you think?"

"Well, you could clean up and do the dishes," he snickered.

"Oh, you utter creep, you barbarian, you male chauvinist," she screamed delightfully while jumping into his lap and hugging him.

After a few tender, then not so tender, kisses she broke contact with his mouth and said, "I have an idea what we could do now."

"And where did this idea come from?" he asked before kissing her neck.

"It came to me as I sat here squirming on the large hard plantain in your trousers. Does that inspire you in any way, call to mind a plan of action?" she asked him.

In answer he held her then stood up and carried her up the stairs. He laid her on the bed then unbuttoned her jeans. He thought they had looked painted on, but never did he think he would not be able to undress a woman. In the end she had to stand up and help him get the jeans over her beautiful ass. Even then he had a hard time getting the skinny jeans off her legs. It probably didn't help that they were laughing hysterically at the effort involved. When he finally got them off, he noticed that Cece was wearing the smallest g string he had ever seen. She raised her arms above her head so he could remove her off the shoulder sweater. Under that she had a turquoise scrap of material that matched the g string. Her pebble hard nipples were poking holes in the flimsy piece of nylon. Brian didn't wait to remove the bra he simply bent down and took a nipple between his teeth.

"Oh shit, that is exciting," she gasped. "I love when my nipples and tits are played with."

He released the nipple then asked, "Can you cum from having these perfect tits played with? From someone biting and pinching your huge nipples that sit on top of these cones of delight?" he asked her as he rolled both nipples between his thumb and finger.

"Fuck, where did you come up with that description? It is making me very wet to hear you talk like that. Yes, I can cum from you playing with me like that."

"I would love to see and hear you cum in those tiny panties of yours. I think your orgasm will drench them then shoot both through and around them," he told her. "Will you do that for me? Will you show me how much you like how I treat your beautiful breasts?"

"Squeeze my nipples through my bra, for some reason it seems sexier than if it were my bare boobs. Yes, just like that, oh fuck Brian, here I go, don't stop. I am going to flood your bed, it will be wet for a week.," she yelled.

He kept his mouth glued to a nipple while he grabbed her hips to pull her over the edge of the bed. He got her there just in time to hear then feel her juice spray forcefully from her pussy. It sounded like the emptying of a bucket on the tile floor. He brought his hands back up to keep stimulating her.

Finally, she pushed him away sobbing, "Oh please, no more, I can't take it. Oh fuck, that was intense."

Brian looked down and saw a puddle three feet across and still spreading. "Scoot back a little so I can get on the bed. This floor is so slippery I will probably fall on my ass if I try to move."

With a giggle she tried to move her orgasm limp body. She finally rolled onto her side to give him the room he needed. He climbed onto the bed and spooned her sweaty back. She reached behind her and pulled his arm over to her front before hugging it tightly.

"Give me a minute to recover," she panted. "Then will you pretty please fuck me?"

"Damn, it's all about you, isn't it," he said teasingly.

"Ha, from the something poking into my butt I think maybe you enjoyed that a little bit," she said wiggling her hips against his cock.

He moved his arm down and stuck two fingers into her pussy from behind. After a few strokes he pulled out then brought them up to his nose inhaling deeply.

"My god, you smell delicious," he said before putting the digits in his mouth then sucking them clean. "Dang, you taste even better. I need to eat that pussy, now."

"Oh," she groaned, "I'm not sure I can move but for the promise of a good licking I suppose I can force myself."

"Well, once you get on your back you can just lay there and enjoy it."

"Hah, Brian if you eat pussy as well as you do everything else, I think my hips are going to be bouncing off the bed trying to get more."

"That reminds me," he said looking for a puddle on the floor before getting up. He went to the linen closet and brought back two towels in an effort, probably futile, of preserving his bedding and mattress.

"Oh yes, you are going to need them. I can feel another hosing, maybe two, coming up soon," she said with a grin.

Brian put the towels down behind her back and she rolled onto them.

Bringing her legs up and locking her ankles behind her head she said, "Come and get it pussy muncher."

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever called me," he laughed as he lowered his body between her legs.

He lapped at her messy crotch before getting to her clit. He was only halfway through writing the alphabet with his tongue when her hips tilted back even more before she howled and released a fountain of fluid. It lasted for ten seconds and shot nearly two feet into the air before subsiding. Brian thought so much for the bedding, let's see if she can do it again.

He inserted two fingers in her pussy and two up her butt before licking then biting her clit. Old Faithful lasted longer and shot a bit higher this time.

Shivering and twitching Cece pulled his hair while nearly incoherently mumbling, "Cock. Cunt. Now. Fuck cunt. Cum more. Squirt again."

Brian got on his knees then buried his cock on the first thrust. Cece's ankles went from behind her neck to behind his then she used them to try to get him to go deeper. He looked down into her eyes as he fucked her. He was surprised at the intensity of her look. As her orgasm got closer her eyes began to close. Her stare reminded him of someone else that might be staring at him.

Looking out the window at the tree he found Vale with one hand in her shorts while the other held onto the tree to keep her precarious perch. He smiled to himself then felt Cece approach another orgasm. He tried to time it to a mutual orgasm and was mostly successful. His cock fell out just as she started squirting. He stuck his cock into the flow, without touching it his cock shot his load onto her tits and belly. It felt great but he was a little disappointed when her fluids washed his cum off her body.

He knelt between her legs trying to stop shaking. Looking down at Cece he was a bit worried. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was shaking like she was having an epileptic seizure. Her legs were still upright and spread so he moved to her side and gently lowered them to the bed. She didn't seem to be in any difficulty breathing. Her heartbeat was fast but regular. As he watched she gradually came around, smiling and calling his name.

She asked why he looked so concerned. When he told her she was surprised, that had never happened to her before. Then she grinned and said, "How long will it be before you are ready to make me unconscious again?"

He laid down next to her taking her in his arms, "I think we maybe better wait until the next time we are together before getting that carried away again."

"Yes, you are probably correct. C'mon get up, we must strip the bed before everything is ruined.

He helped her strip then remake the bed before carrying everything down to load the washer. He made up a plate of ham, salami and cheeses to take upstairs. On the way by he grabbed the second bottle of wine and two glasses.

Cece helped him set everything on the table in front of the loveseat before leading him into the shower. Cece turned her back to him and he ran a soapy finger between her ass cheeks ending up with a finger buried deep in her rectum.

"Oh shit," she cooed, "that feels so good. You want to fuck my ass here in the shower now?"

"Yes, but maybe we should save that for tomorrow."

"Good idea, the cenote we are going to is very remote. I think we could find a secluded spot when you could sodomize me."

Brians cock twitched at the thought of an outdoor buttfuck, so he reluctantly removed his hand then shut off the water. They had fun drying each other before eating their bedtime snack. They fell asleep holding each other not waking until nearly nine in the morning.

They packed food and drinks into a cooler and headed out. The cenote was great but there was a noisy tour group there for the whole day so they could not indulge in any anal play. Cece made them chicken tacos for dinner. They sat around sipping wine and getting to know each other. As the evening went on Cece acted more and more like she had something to say.

Finally, Brian was tired of her not saying what was on her mind. "Okay, out with it, what is wrong?"

"I have had a great time when I have been with you," she started then hesitated, "but I have to tell you I don't want to see you again."

"Wow, ok where did that come from?"

"I am sorry, but I find myself liking you too much," she said. "I don't want to get involved with you, to be in a relationship with you."

12