Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I never said I wanted a relationship," he reminded her. "I just want someone that I can go to dinner with or cook for. I don't want a commitment; I don't need that kind of closeness from anyone."

"So, you just want someone to fuck when it is convenient for you," she said angrily getting to her feet.

Calmly Brian said, "What is it that you want from me Cece?"

"I want the same things that you want really. But I have a problem," she said hotly.

Still remaining calm he asked, "And what might that problem be Cece?"

"You fucking asshole, you are going to make me say it aren't you? What a prick you are," she said fuming.

"Since I don't know where you are going with this, yes you will have to tell me."

"Oh, you bastard, can't you tell I'm falling in love with you?" she wailed.

"Jesus, it never entered my mind," he blurted, "I thought we just got along well."

"Well, you don't usually fall in love with someone you don't get along with," she said scowling.

"Huh," he grunted. "That has not always been the case with me I'm afraid."

"Don't you see that I must stop seeing you before I get in any deeper? That it will hurt too much when you send me away forever if I stay?"

"So instead of following your heart and taking a chance with me, you want to run away, is that correct?" he asked.

"Yes, no, I don't know," she said standing with her shoulders slumped.

"Have you ever had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of years?"

"A couple of years? How about a couple of months." She scoffed.

"And why is that do you suppose?" he mused.

"I don't know, I chase them away I suppose."

"Of course you do. You are a strong, self-sufficient, intelligent woman who will not put up with any bullshit from a guy," he told her. "Mexican men are terrified of a woman like you. You are a threat to their so-called manhood."

"I have heard that said about me," she nodded.

"Ok, do I seem intimidated or scared of you at all?" he asked.

"No, you seem to like that I am strong and have opinions and that I say what I mean," she confirmed.

"So, correct me if I am wrong but you have never been involved with a gringo before, yes?"

"Only one, but we were teenagers, I can't even remember his name now," she said.

"So, here it is, I ain't afraid of your little Mexican ass senorita," he said with a smile.

"Well, that's good I guess," she smiled. "So where do we go from here?"

"No commitments, no strings, when you want a dinner companion or someone to fuck call me up, I'll be here," he told her.

"It can't be that simple, can it?" she wondered.

"Sure it can, anytime you need something, call me. I will leave it all up to you," he confirmed.

"You don't want anything from me?" she asked.

"Actually, there is something you could maybe help me with. I was talking to my lawyer, he wanted to know if I knew a police officer that could...," he began explaining before ending with, "so you think Vega would be down with this?"

Smiling she said, "Oh he would enjoy the hell out of it. I'll talk to him, we will begin tomorrow. Let me call a cab."

"I can take you home if you'd like," he offered.

"No, this strong woman can find her own way home," she teased him.

Smiling, he said sadly, "Well until you need me then," giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

They were both surprised by the finality of his words. With a short nod she walked out of the garage to meet the cab at the security shack.

Brian stood there thinking, he was sad she was gone, but at the same time he wondered if he had perhaps dodged a bullet. Then he thought again about helping needy women. Cece was needy that was for sure, she needed a man she could trust. One that could accept her as she was. Maybe he was that guy. When he realized what he was thinking he snapped out of his reverie. Maybe there is no escape from fate, but he was going to try. He looked into the corner, but Vale was not there. As he went into the house he thought, now there's another person that would be out of his life soon.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and/or leave a comment. Part 3 will be along shortly.

12