Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 06

Story Info
Cece is moving on with help from an unexpected source.
4.3k words
4.67
5.3k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living the Dream in Mexico pt. 6

Cece is moving on with help from an unusual source

The normal stuff, no one engaging in sex is under 18. I will not allow STD's, COVID, or rabid dogs in my little corner of the universe. This story could have gone in group, fetish, anal, or lesbian. In the end I chose group.

It had been three days since his mother/daughter three-way experience. Brian was still trying to figure out what made those two women tick. He had enjoyed himself immensely, but some aspects of the amount of pain he had delivered made him a little uneasy. Another case of I will never, ever understand women, he mused.

He called out to Valentina to come have breakfast. She gave him a hug before sitting down to her pancakes, eggs and sausage. After they had finished eating, he watched as Vale did the cleanup. When she was satisfied with her efforts she started back toward her room, but Brian stopped her.

"Come and sit down again," he told her as he reached beside his chair to pick up a package then set it in front of her.

"What is this?" she asked a little suspiciously.

"I guess you won't know until you look, will you?" he grinned.

She opened the top of the box to look. She saw what was inside but had no idea what she was looking at. Brian laughed then reached over to dump the contents onto the table. Out rolled four different sized dildos and a large tube of lubricant.

Vale's eyes got huge as she figured out what the items were. She picked up the thinnest one, running her hand over the lifelike veins molded into the rubber dick. She picked each one up in turn. After examining the largest she said, "These are to stretch me out so you can do it in my kitty, correct?"

"Yes, I think you can take the smallest now, it is only a little bigger than my thumb. When you have stretched your pussy enough for the large one it will be time for me to fuck you," he explained.

"I will love having you use these toys on me," she said enthusiastically. "Where did you find them?"

"No, I want you to do it all, when you are ready it will come as a big surprise for me," he told her. "The day you got your hair cut I saw a shop selling sex toys, so I bought them."

"You don't want to help then?" she said slowly. "I'm not sure I can do this myself."

"Well, if you can't then I will help, but I want you to try to do it yourself first, ok?"

"I will do it," she said sitting up straight. "I want your big thing in my kitty so it will happen. This will not stop you from doing me in the butt will it?"

Laughing, Brian assured her that he would still be sticking his big thing in her butt.

That evening he got a call from a very excited Cece, the policewoman had taken the test for promotion to corporal months ago but only found out today that she had scored in the top 5%. That meant she was eligible to choose her duty location. She chose Orizaba because she grew up there, her folks, brothers, sisters and friends still lived there.

"God damn, look at you," Brian told her heartily. "I am so happy for you. When do you have to leave?"

"Next week," she said. "I wish I had longer to say goodbye to everyone. I don't know what I'm going to do with my stuff until I find out how large of an apartment I can afford."

"The simple solution to that is you will store your stuff in my garage," he offered.

"Oh Brian, that is so generous of you, but I couldn't do that," she told him.

"Why the hell not?" he asked. "I owe you big time for all you have done for me."

"Well, I will do it on one condition," she said.

"Oh oh, I can't wait for this," he said chuckling.

"Ok, I will take advantage of your garage if you take advantage of saying goodbye to my ass and pussy, especially my ass," she said giggling.

"It's a deal, the things I put up with for a fantastic piece of ass," he said sighing.

Cece laughed, telling him she would see him on Saturday night.

Valentina had overheard his end of the conversation, pouting she said, "Well, at least after Saturday I will not have to share you with the puta any longer."

"She is not the only woman I see you know," he reminded her.

"Yes, but you go to them, they are not in the house where I have to hear," she said testily.

"Oh bullshit," he said. "You enjoy the hell out of watching me fuck Cece, don't deny it."

"Yes, I liked watching when I did not know what sex was about, but now not so much," she told him.

"I think you will be in your tree playing with your kitty while you watch," he teased her.

She sniffed, putting her nose in the air, "Maybe yes, maybe no, I haven't decided yet."

Brian had a wicked thought saying, "How would you like to watch from very close?"

"What do you mean very close, like in the room with both of you?"

"Even better than that," he said excitedly. "How would you like to help me abuse the puta?"

"I would love to beat her within an inch of her life, but I don't think that you would allow me to do that," she said seriously.

"How would you like to put your arm up her ass like I did last time?" he wanted to know.

"What would you be doing when I do that?" she asked.

"I would have my cock in her cunt while you fist her ass, that would make her cum like a racehorse," he explained.

"Wouldn't she be very angry to find a woman, especially me, putting am arm in her butt?"

"I think she would be even more turned on to find it was a woman fucking her in the ass. Especially if it was the little trespasser she had locked up at one time," he mused.

"I was going to say she is a very twisted and perverted woman but I want to put my arm up her butt so what does that say about me?" she giggled.

"And I want to watch it too, so what does that say about all of us?" he wondered.

"How are we going to do this so she won't see me until it is too late to stop me?" she wanted to know.

"Come on, let's go upstairs so we can plan this." Brian stood in his bedroom for a minute then went to the sitting area. He turned the armchair so it was facing away from the rest of the room. "When we see her arrive you come up here and sit in this chair. The back is high, so she won't see you. I will leave the light off in that area. We will put a tub of lubricant on the chair. I am going to fuck Cece's ass first. When I lay down on my back, she will climb onto me so I can fuck her pussy. You will know when it is the right time to sneak up behind her by our conversation," he explained.

"So, I am to climb onto the bed, then with no warning, insert my arm in her butt?" she asked.

"Yes, we want it to be a surprise," he confirmed.

He showed her how to hold her hand like a spear with her thumb folded into her palm. When she had practiced thrusting her hand into a pillow a few times she gave him an evil grin, "This is going to be fun for you and me. I hope it hurts the puta."

Brian laughed, "I don't think there is anything that we could do to hurt Cece. She enjoys the pain, of being forced, of not being in control."

Valentina thought that this had been the longest three days of her life. She had positioned herself on a chair in the garage an hour before Cece was due. She wanted to make sure they had as much warning as possible. She was so excited she couldn't sit still. She wondered if there was something wrong with her, she had never touched another woman before, now she could hardly wait to shove her arm up a female's butt. Touching herself she giggled at how wet her shorts were, she had leaked enough pussy juice to saturate her entire crotch. When she sighted the puta, she would have to go quickly to her bathroom and strip off her clothes. If she didn't, she was afraid Cece would catch her female odor, she didn't want to do that, it would spoil the surprise.

Brian stuck his head out the door, "The guard called, she just paid off the taxi and came through the gate. Vale was out of the chair as if she had been shot from a cannon. He chuckled as she raced by, nearly running into him. She stripped before running a washcloth between her legs then giving her crotch a quick swipe with a towel. She threw the towel on the floor then retrieved it; she would put it on the chair cushion to protect it from her leaking vagina.

She ran up the stairs then leapt into the high-backed armchair to hide. She let out a yelp when she landed on the large tub of lube waiting on the chair for her. Shaking her head and grinning at being so nervous she tried to calm herself. She had been in the chair for over a minute when she heard the door chimes. She strained to hear but only caught brief snatches of conversation and laughter. Then the sound of the words that were sort of echoing up the stairs became louder. Cece and Brian, both naked, suddenly appeared in the room kissing and fondling one another.

Cece broke away from Brian to climb onto the bed on her hands and knees. When she was in the middle of the mattress, she put her face down while leaving her ass swaying in the air.

"Get over here and ram that cock up my ass," she begged. "No foreplay, no lube just cram it in there and make it burn a little."

"What a fucking ass whore you are Corporal Garcia," he said slapping her butt as he got in position. He wasn't gentle or slow, he was balls deep in one continuous five second push.

"Jesus, that cock feels good when it wrecks my shithole like that," Cece moaned. "Now fuck it, fuck it hard then shoot your first load up there to help lube it for bigger things."

"Kind of sounds to me like you enjoyed that fist fucking episode we had," he grunted.

"I've been reliving it every night since then. If I hadn't been so busy taking care of my promotion stuff, packing, saying goodbye and taking calls from my family I would have been over here days ago," she said as she enjoyed the pounding she was getting.

"Cum for me my slut, I need you to cum with my cock pounding your ass," he told her as he reached around her hip to attack her clit with three fingers.

"Oh shit, you play me like a violin. You know exactly what to do and say to make me spray all over us," she yelled out as she squirted her cunt juice down her legs and onto the bed.

"Fuck I love how much you spray," he told her.

"You make it so easy; I don't gush like this for everybody you know. You bring out the best in me," she cried out, then giggled, "actually, the best is in me."

"Climb on top of me Cece, I want you to ride my cock with your tight cunt," he told her.

She moaned as he let go of her hips before pulling out of her ass so he could lie down on the bed. She licked her ass juices off his cock before slithering up his body and kissing him. She rose then quickly impaled herself on his hard cock.

"Play with my tits as I ride you Brian, pinch them hard, the pain will help me cum before my cunt pulls a load out of your balls," she begged.

"I think I can provide you with a little more pain, my ass whore," he moaned.

Valentina took that as her cue to rise from the armchair she had been hiding in. She approached the bed slowly then stopped to admire the way the puta's asshole opened and closed in time with Brian's thrusts. She climbed onto the bed timing her movements with the fucking motions going on in front of her.

Brian must have sensed her because he pulled Cece down by her shoulders to expose her ass even more. He looked over her back at Vale then grinned when she showed him her well lubricated hand and arm. He reached between them to grab Cece's pebble hard nipples then mouthed one, two, three, pinching simultaneously as Vale thrust her skinny hand into Cece's still open ass.

Cece tried to straighten up, but he held onto her nipples to prevent it. As Vale pushed another six inches of her arm into her ass the policewoman tried to turn her head, but Brian released one nipple to make a fist in her hair to prevent that from happening. Vale's next thrust had her up to the elbow in the loudly moaning woman. Vale pulled out until only her hand was inside, then in one motion, pushed until her arm including her elbow joint were inside. She opened her fingers as much as possible, feeling the bend in the other woman's colon.

"Fuck, oh fuck, is that the trespassing little squatter cunt that has her arm about to come out of my mouth?" she wailed.

"Yes, you puta slut," Valentina said with malice. "How does it feel to have a little girl's arm in your loose ass?"

"Oh fuck, it feels fucking wonderful," Cece moaned. "Do you think you can get your whole arm in me? I mean all the way to your shoulder?"

"Jesus, do it Vale, I want to see that ass swallow your entire arm," Brian told her.

"It only has another five inches to go, it will take the bend out of your insides, however," Vale warned her.

"I don't fucking care if you punch through to my stomach, just do it, please," Cece begged.

"I never thought I would have a policewoman begging me for anything. It is a very powerful feeling. Senor Brian, I understand now why you enjoy this hard sex, it is very, um, satisfying I think is the word, maybe liberating," Valentina said smiling at him.

"Well then, satisfy both of us you squatter bitch," Cece demanded pushing her ass further onto Vale's arm.

Vale scooped up the excess lube from around the other woman's asshole using it to lube her upper arm. Then with no ceremony thrust deeper into the ass in front of her. In two more surges she was in up to her shoulder.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, I'm so full right now I can hardly breathe," Cece told the two people abusing her.

"I think we can take the rest of your breath away, puta," Vale smirked.

Valentina twisted her body around until she was lying on her side. She brought her free hand up to where Brian's cock was filling Cece's pussy. She started stroking the base of his cock then forced her fingers into the other woman's already filled pussy.

"Oh fuck me, what are you doing?" Cece yelled.

Brian slapped her ass saying, "Never the fuck mind what she is doing, it feels incredible. Keep going Vale."

Vale had all four fingers plus her thumb inside Cece's cunt but couldn't stretch her far enough to get her entire hand in her. All of them were frustrated that the policewoman had apparently reached her limit when Brian had an idea.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy saying, "Vale, stick your fist up her cunt then open your hand."

Vale did as he asked, it was a tight fit but at this point she didn't care if she caused the other woman pain or even hurt her. When she had her hand open, she nodded at Brian. He used one hand to guide his cock, the other hand he used to get a finger inside her to pull the stretched opening out so his cock would have a place to enter. As his cock slowly, almost painfully entered her, Cece began screaming. He nearly stopped but realized she was crying out for more, for them to split her flesh if they needed to to make her take all the punishment they were handing out.

Vale's fingers closed around his cock as it entered Cece's artificially tight pussy. It was the most unique thing to ever happen to him. A hand job while fucking a cunt, it surely doesn't get any better than that.

Then, incredibly, it did get better. Valentina pulled the arm that was shoulder deep in Cece's ass out as far as her wrist then she twisted both hands around until they were gripping Brian's hard cock. She started stroking him off with both hands.

Brian and Cece yelled at once, "Don't fucking stop."

Cece was the first to lose it, cumming so hard she was shaking but otherwise unable to move. Brian was next, Vale had never felt such a wonderful climax. His cum shot out over her hand then completely coated it in the tight space.

Cece yelled with some urgency, "Take a cock or a fist out of my cunt. I am trying to squirt but you two have me blocked so tight it can't get out, it really hurts and not in a good way."

Valentina pulled her hand from the tight pussy while shoving the other hand and arm back up the cumming woman's ass.

Cece sprayed like a burst garden hose. She yelled and screamed, somewhere in the middle demanding that Vale get her shoulder up her ass and that Brian should, "Bite my fucking nipples right off you fucker."

Fortunately, they considered her mental state and were not nearly as rough as she had demanded. They were fascinated as they slowly rubbed Cece's asshole and tits trying to bring her back down to earth, she had three more orgasms and sprayed copious amounts of liquid nearly non-stop.

Finally, moaning that she couldn't take any more, they stopped caressing her body then moved away from her to give her some space.

"Don't go away Valentina, I want to repay you for fucking me so well," she mumbled. "I just need to rest for a minute. Brian you dear perverted man, thank you so much for this, I will never forget it."

"You rest now, we'll go down and get some drinks and snacks," he said leaning down to kiss her hair.

He bent down to hug Vale, but she jumped into his arms, not bothering about clothes, he carried her downstairs. They chatted and gave each other little touches and smiles as they made up a fruit, meat and cheese platter. He carried it up the stairs while Vale followed with two bottles of wine.

When they got to the room Cece was not on the bed, but they could hear the shower running. Grinning mischievously Vale said, "I think maybe I will go see if the puta needs any help."

Brian just grunted in response while opening the wine. The sounds of a woman being pleasured drifted in from the bathroom. They continued for about ten minutes before the moans and the sound of running water stopped.

The girls came out wearing bathrobes with towels in their hair. They joined him at the table eating, drinking and chatting for over an hour.

Cece took Brian's hand saying, "I want to give you a going away present as well, but my ass and pussy are too sore to even think about letting you near them. That leaves a rough deepthroat face fuck and getting plastered with cum. How does that grab you?"

"Well, they say it ain't bragging if you can really do it, so prove it, baby," he said smiling.

She got on her knees, hooked her hands behind his thighs, pulled him into her mouth then began ramming her head down onto his rapidly hardening cock. Valentina sat inches away, amazed as always, by the other woman's ability to take Brian's cock down her throat like she did.

Cece came up for air saying, "Vale, grab me by the hair and slam my face onto his clock as hard as you can. I want him to scrape off my tonsils with that hard fucking cock of his."

Vale grinned then did as Cece had asked. When Brian held Cece's nose so she couldn't breathe she stopped thrusting, keeping herself buried in his pubic hair. For over thirty seconds she remained like that.

Vale exclaimed, "Oh my god, she has leaked so much stuff from her pussy I am standing in a puddle,"

Brian pulled his cock from her throat yelling, "I am going to add to that puddle right now."

He shot his load out, covering the gasping woman's entire face. When he was done Vale took his cock in her hand using it to scoop his cum from Cece's face before feeding it into her hungry mouth. Vale used her mouth to get the last little amounts from Cece's face then shared it in a long kiss with the other woman. Brian helped them to their feet then guided them to the chairs. They sat there stunned before Cece broke the spell by reaching for her wine glass.

"You two are going to have to visit me in Orizaba," Cece said.

Vale replied, "I would love that but not until I can take Senor Brian's thing in my vagina. Then I want you to put your hand in my butt. You had so much fun, and it looked amazing, I want to try it for myself."

"Well, that is a worthy goal to aim for," Brian said laughing. "I thought maybe that was what she was doing to you in the shower."

"Oh she tried," Valentina admitted. "But she could only get four fingers inside me. Her tongue did fit perfectly."

12