Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina went down to collect Cece and Brian's clothes. They all dressed, then Brian and Valentina walked Cece out to catch her taxi. They planned the day and time when the moving truck was to bring Cece's things over. They were a little sad as they watched the taxi disappear around the corner.

"Senor Brian, can I borrow your cell phone to make one quick call?" she asked.

"Of course, I was thinking that it's about time you had your own phone, just for emergencies," he replied as he handed over his phone.

She went into her room closing the door. She came out smiling then handed him the phone back before saying thanks. She had never borrowed his phone before; he was curious, so he looked at the recent call list. The last number called was local. It wasn't a familiar number, but it rang a faint bell. Shrugging his shoulders, he went up to change the sheets.

Valentina sat in her bedroom the next day nervously waiting until it was time to leave. The call she had made was to Tami, the tiny hairdresser that had made her look so beautiful. Tami got excited when she told her about the things Senor Brian had bought for her. Before Vale could work up the courage to ask Tami for her help the other woman told her to bring all her toys to the salon. There was a room in the back that was private where they could, as she put it, have some girly toy fun. She was to come at six pm after Tami's last customer of the day. Vale had thanked her then wrapped her things in newspaper before putting them in her tote bag.

When it was time, she left her room then called up the stairs to tell Brian she was leaving. He told her to wait, then a minute later came down.

"Where are you off to?" he asked.

"Oh, just to see a friend," she said trying to act casually.

Brian knew there was something up, but it really wasn't any of his business, so he asked how she was going to get there.

"Oh, I will walk, it is only a half hour to go," she explained.

"Are you going to come back tonight?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, but it might be late, do not worry about me," she said.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a couple of hundred peso notes. "I don't want you walking late at night. Take a taxi both ways," he said firmly.

She opened her mouth to protest but what came out was, "Thank you Senor Brian."

After she left, he wondered who she was going to see. She had never mentioned any friend before. He started up the stairs before pausing halfway up. He fished his phone out to search for the number Vale had called earlier then opened his wallet to find a business card. Sure enough, it was Tami the hairdresser's number. He continued up the stairs, by the time he reached the top he had it figured out. Valentina was going to enlist Tami's help with the dildos. He let his imagination run wild, then chuckling to himself thought, I am a lucky bastard to be Living the Dream in Mexico.

Thanks for reading, please vote and/or leave a comment. I promise Valentina will get what she wants in the next chapter.

12