Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 07

Story Info
Valentina becomes a woman at last.
4k words
4.62
4.8k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living the Dream in Mexico pt. 7

The usual stuff about disclaimers, no one under 18 has any sex. This could have gone under different categories but this whole series has been about Valentina becoming a woman so, First Time hits the mark best.

Brian woke with a vague feeling of being suffocated. He tried to sit up, then as he came fully awake, he relaxed and smiled. Vale, pronounced Va lay, and short for Valentina, the tiny nearly twenty-year-old homeless woman he seemed to be stuck with, had come to his room sometime in the night and was asleep on his chest. She was naked and her tiny body felt good lying on him. His movements had woken her up, she shifted her position then raised her head to look at him.

"I'm sorry Senor Brian, I didn't want to sleep alone, it is also a little cold, I might have heard a strange noise outside too," she got out in a rush.

Laughing he said, "You never need an excuse to come into my bed Vale, it is a delight to wake up with you here smelling so good."

"How do I smell?" she said worriedly. "I took a long shower when I came home last night."

"I didn't mean you smelled bad, you smell like a beautiful young woman, one that used green apple shampoo last night," he reassured her.

In the three weeks since they had fisted and fucked Cece, the policewoman, as a sendoff before she moved away, the young girl had been acting differently. She went out to see 'friends' nearly every night but when she came home, she wanted to be close to him. Not in a sexual way, well, he had taken her anally three times since then, but more in a comfortable surroundings way.

He suspected Vale was spending time with her hairdresser friend, Tami. He had bought the young girl a set of four lifelike dildos to stretch her ultra tight pussy, he was almost certain they were using the dildos not only on Vale but on each other. He hadn't said anything to Vale about his suspicions but one of the reasons she was so clingy was that she was confused about her feelings for Tami.

Well, he thought, she will have to figure that out for herself. Maybe she would give up her female lover after he took her last virginity. Maybe vaginal sex would turn her off, sending her back to Tami. He thought she would decide she liked both and be happily bi. Time would tell, right now he needed to piss then get some coffee in him.

He kissed Vale's forehead, lips, ears and throat before lifting her off his chest. When he got up, she groaned that she was not ready to get out of bed. He threw the covers over her saying, "Well, I suppose sleep is more important than French toast, bacon and scrambled eggs."

She laid there for a moment then tossed the blankets off. Glaring at him she said, "You are a cruel, cruel man to make me have that choice."

"Now that you are awake why don't you go down and start the coffee while I take a shower," he asked her.

"Because I am not some foolish girl who would pass up a chance to wash you all over," she replied.

"Hah, what you are looking for is someone to wash you all over," he said back to her. "Well then, if we are ever going to get something to eat you better trot your tiny ass into the bathroom."

Breakfast was delicious, Brian sat back with his second cup of coffee while he watched Valentina clean up. When she had finished, she came to sit at the table. She often did this when she had questions for him. Today she just sat quietly, slowly chewing her bottom lip.

"Something on your mind Vale?" he asked.

"No, yes, ah maybe," she answered.

"Well, I can see it being one or two, but I don't think it can be all three," he teased her.

"This isn't funny, it's serious," she said scowling at him.

"Ok, but you are going to have to give me a hint at the serious thing you are nervous about asking me," he said, trying to keep a straight face.

"There you go again, treating a serious thing like my feelings don't matter," she said nearly in tears.

Brian pushed his chair from the table giving the tiny woman room to climb onto his lap. When she had settled in, he kissed her hair saying, "OK, I am paying attention now, please begin."

"You remember when you gave me the things to stretch out my kitty for you?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," he nodded.

"Well, I tried to use them myself, but it was just too strange, cold, like a machine maybe," she said then looked up to see if he was following her.

He nodded again, then smiled encouragingly down at her. He gave her a hug in support of her effort to explain.

"So, I might have said something to Tami, you remember her, the hair lady?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, a very good looking small woman," he said.

"Yes, she is both," Vale said softly, "that is part of the problem."

"What is the problem?" he asked.

"Well, she started using the toys on me but by the time I was comfortable with the second she had started using the largest one on herself. Then she suggested that maybe I would like to use the largest one on her. She said it would feel much better for her that way. I could understand that, it made me tingle much more when she was using those things in my kitty instead of me," she said then fell silent.

"Ok, that makes sense, but then something happened, right?" he asked gently.

She nodded her head then tried to burrow deeper into his embrace, after a minute she continued, "Then she asked if I would use my fingers on her and I did. It only took her about five minutes to push my head between her legs. She instructed me on what to do, she had many orgasms. Then, then..." She started sobbing and he gave her as much time as she needed, slowly rubbing her back.

When she had calmed down, she pushed away from his chest to look in his face before confessing, "Then I cheated on you, Tami licked my kitty the same way as you do. But it felt different, not better, just different. I had numerous orgasms. If you want to punish me or send me away, I will understand."

He gently pulled her back into his chest saying, "Valentina why would I punish you for exploring your sexuality?"

"You are not angry with me?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"No, of course not, I thought something like this would happen from the time you borrowed my phone, I remembered the number was Tami's. If I didn't want you to go down that road, I would have said something, asked you not to do it," he explained.

"You are not wicked jealous of that woman?" she said wide eyed.

"Vale, even if it was another man, I could not be jealous, I do not own you. Would I be sad? yes I would, but these things are your choice."

She put her arms around his neck saying, "You are the strangest man I have ever met. When you were with the puta, I was insane with the green monster. Hearing you talk about the mother and daughter I wanted to go there and cut off their chi chi's."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't, they have very nice tits," he said smiling.

"So, does this mean you don't like me anymore, you will just let me go to be a lesbian that has to hide in the closet and be ashamed?"

"Why would you be ashamed and hide in a closet?" he asked curiously.

"Because this is Mexico," she wailed, "it is shameful to be perverted in that way."

"Oh, come on, I see gay couples on fifth avenue every day," he scoffed.

"Yes, but are they Mexicana's?" she asked, then answered, "No they are not, they are all foreigners."

"I think you may be exaggerating a bit, but even if that is the case, your family is shit and doesn't speak to you as it is, no great loss there," he said.

"That is true," she said lifting her chin up. "They have abandoned me so no longer do they have a say in my life."

"Damn straight, you are an independent woman who doesn't care what anyone else thinks," he said firmly.

"Except you of course, I care what you think of me," she said seriously.

"Well, my opinion is highly overrated at best, at worst I am an idiot," he said with a snort.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked.

"What we do now is you tell me the real reason you have confessed to liking both girls and guys," he said gently.

"Why do I ever try to hide anything from you?" she asked. "Yes, there is something else. The last two times Tami helped stretch me it was with the largest toy. What I am saying is that I am ready for you to put your thing in my kitty."

"Wow, ok, that is great news," he said happily. "But, and don't tell me there isn't a but lurking in the dark here."

"You are impossible to deal with," she said exasperated. "Ok, I want, and Tami wants too, for her to be here to help me the first time we do this thing. There I said it, now tell me no, absolutely not."

"Why would I say no?" he asked. "I think it would be good for you if she was here. It would help you relax, I think."

"You would let her watch; I mean be close enough to hold my hand if I need it?" she asked hopefully.

"Sure, anything to make it easier for you," he confirmed.

"Thank you, Senor Brian," she said giving him a hug.

"Of course, she would have to be naked, I have wanted to see her naked since the first day I met her," he said trying to sound serious.

"Oh, oh you are so much a man I want to beat you," she said punching her tiny fists into his chest.

He laughed at her until she gave up, then she hugged him while burying her face in his chest hair.

"She wants you to make love to her also you know," Vale told him.

"What is it with you Mexican women that you are so attracted to me?" he asked, "Or is it all gringos?"

"No, of course not, most Mexican women don't want anything to do with foreign men," she said shaking her head.

"Well then, what's the deal?" he asked frowning.

"You are tall, very fit, nice muscles, very distinguished looking, you smile a lot, you are polite, your Spanish is very good, you don't act like a foreigner," she ticked off on her fingers. "Do you know they call you Don Brian in the market? As a sign of respect?"

He laughed then said, "Don Brian, the first gringo aristocrat."

"Don't make fun of people, they are complimenting you for not being a gringo," she said seriously. "But it is more than that, you have an inside strength, a desire to help people, you believe in justice."

"You make me sound like Superman or Batman," he said laughing.

Valentina took his head in her hands and kissed him tenderly, "What else would you call a man who rescued a lost hopeless little girl?"

He hugged her tightly, not trusting his voice for a time. He just picked her off his lap setting her on her feet, but not letting her go.

She finally pushed herself away saying, "You better let me use your cell phone so I can call Tami."

"I have a better idea, get dressed and we'll go to Telcel and get you a phone," he said standing up.

Vale squealed then raced into her room to get dressed. She was out in less than two minutes with one sandal on while hopping on one leg trying to get the other one on.

"Hey, wait a minute, what about cleaning up the breakfast things?" he asked.

"Oh, Senor Brian, don't be mean to me, I will do them twice when we get back home, let's go," she said grabbing an arm on the way by.

He laughed and let her drag him out to his car. She used his phone to call Tami on the way. She sounded happy at first, then a little angry, in the end she was sad as she hung up. She explained that Tami's sister in Merida was having a baby, so she had to go there to watch her sister's three other children. She would stay in touch to let them know when she would be back.

It was ten days before Tami returned, then she was so busy taking care of the customers she had put off that it took her two weeks to catch up and finally get a night off. Vale was so nervous, worried and excited about the delay she demanded either butt sex or a good licking nearly every day. It wasn't a great hardship on Brian of course. An added bonus was waking up every morning with his dick in Valentina's sucking mouth.

It was finally arranged for a Tuesday night. Brian asked if he should cook them all a nice meal, but Vale was so nervous she said she would not be able to eat. In the end he made up a fruit and cheese platter for afterward.

Tami showed up on time, when Brian offered her a drink, she almost accepted then saw how nervous Valentina was and declined. Vale hugged her before dragging her up the stairs to Brian's room.

He started to follow when Vale turned halfway up the stairs saying, "Oh please, can you give me five minutes before coming up?"

He smiled before nodding, he turned to the kitchen pouring a quick shot of Jack in a glass. After he downed it, he made a proper drink with some ice and a splash of water in the Jack Daniels. He savored the drink, trying to concentrate on it, rather than on what was going on upstairs. He didn't know why he was so nervous; it wasn't like he was a virgin teenager on prom night. It came to him that he was nervous because he wanted it to be perfect for Valentina. Two minutes later Tami called out for him to come up.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he saw both tiny women wearing black thigh high stockings and nothing else. He had once told Valentina how much he liked nylons but that he realized it was too hot down here for women to wear them. The girls were so short the hose touched their pussies. Brian let out a groan as Tami slowly crawled off the bed to take his clothes off. Vale just lie on the bed with her legs open, slowly playing with her pussy lips. He could smell her hot pussy from where he stood. Then thinking about it, realized it was a slightly different aroma, he knew it was a mix of both women.

When Tami had him naked, she stroked his cock a couple of times before putting him in her mouth. He chuckled to himself, thinking that whatever she did it could not make him any harder. He didn't stop her however as he figured her spit would help lubricate Vale's pussy.

Tami stood to lead him to the bed. He crawled up from the foot of the bed to where Valentina waited for him. He saw that she was not nervous, instead she had an anticipatory smile on her face. He looked down between her open legs and saw that no extra lubrication was going to be needed.

He moved up until his cock was nearly touching her folds. Tami had climbed onto the bed and was using her hand to guide him to his destination. She slowly pulled him closer until the tip touched her labia.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" he asked softly.

"Yes, oh yes," she said eagerly. "Make me a woman, your woman, please."

He pushed slowly forward, the pressure building up to the point that right before his cock had to bend, despite its hardness, her pussy let him in. The entire head popped into her as her hips came off the bed. She twitched and shook, nearly having a seizure when she came.

Tami put a hand on his chest saying, "Pull out for a moment, please."

It took him a moment to realize she was talking to him. He looked at her blankly then pulled his cock from the heaven it was in. Vale moaned when the head stretched her before it popped out, a river of her thick girl cum poured out of her. He just stared until he felt Tami's hand on his ass pushing him into the tight pussy in front of him. He worked his cock in and out with short strokes until he was halfway in her. It didn't seem to want to go any deeper for some reason.

He was a little confused until Tami said, "We had the same trouble with the large dildo. It will go the rest of the way, but you need to push hard."

"Won't it hurt Vale?" he asked.

"What will hurt is when I cut it off with a butcher knife if you don't get it in me all the way. Now push, push that hot huge cock of yours into my tight cunt you fucker," she screamed at him.

Vale never talked that way. It was probably the first time in her life she had used many of the words. It turned Brian on to hear her say them. Grimacing he took ahold of her hips and with a grunt and a heave of his hips impaled her to the hilt.

He expected her to scream from the pain, but she only yelled a loud 'YES' as she hooked her ankles around his back.

"Fuck me, fuck me Brian, let me feel your hard cock daddy, oh please, harder," she wailed.

He pounded her as hard and as deep as he could. She shook from two more orgasms, both times he had to pull out to let her thick cum escape the tight confines of her pussy. He took his time, slowing or stopping to control his own orgasm.

After nearly twenty minutes Vale moaned, "I love this, but my kitty is getting sore, please shoot your stuff in me, daddy," she begged him.

"I don't really want to be a daddy, so I am going to finish on Tami's face, ok?" he asked.

"No, no it's ok, I am on pills. I got them the first time you tried to put it in me. I am safe, please shoot in me, I will truly be a woman then."

He took her at her word then grunting with every spurt, came in the tightest pussy he had ever been in. It caused Valentina to cum again with such force it pushed his still hard cock out. A flood of their combined fluids gushed out, soaking them both. Brian rocked back on his heels smiling down at the beautiful tiny woman as she smiled back.

Tami dove in between them with a moan as she began slurping up the juices that coated them. When she had them cleaned up to her satisfaction they helped each other into the shower, fortunately it was large enough for them to be comfortable.

They put on robes then sat on the couch to share a drink and the snacks he had prepared earlier. After they had recovered, Vale climbed into his lap and asked if he was just about ready to do it again.

He nodded and teased her by saying, "Almost, but don't you think it is rude to exclude Tami like this? Don't you think she deserves a turn?"

"Oh, shit yes, I do deserve some of that nice cock in me," she said as she jumped up to lay spread-eagled on the bed.

"Oh no you don't," she told Tami, "Now that Senor Brian's thing fits in my kitty so nicely it is the only kitty it will ever be in again."

"And who gave you the crown and made you queen?" Brian asked laughing.

"This is serious, we are going to be together from now on. If the puta or the mother/daughter or Tami want you, I can understand that. But you can only do butt stuff and the whipping and spanking things," she told him sternly.

Brian walked to the bed then tweaked Tami's hard nipple saying, "Get on all fours then woman, I'd love to fuck your sweet little butt."

Tami rolled over with no hesitation. Vale went to the drawer to retrieve the tube of lube before using it to grease Tami's asshole.

Valentina knelt next to Tami, intently watching to make sure Brian was only going in her ass. Brian marveled at how easily he was able to go balls deep in the tight ass of the small woman. In less than a minute she was slamming her hips back while making the cutest grunting and squealing noises. Vale reached under Tami so she could assault her clit. That set Tami's orgasm in motion, so Brian slowed down until she recovered.

Just when he thought it was safe to start pounding her, Vale stopped him saying, "Wait a minute, don't cum in her." She jumped out of bed running into the bathroom before returning with a warm washcloth that she used to clean the ass juices from his cock. When she was done, she laid on her back telling Brian to come fuck her tight kitty.

Brian smiled then moved into position. Valentina was still tight as hell but the way she moved her hips made the tightness perfect. Tami played with Vale's small nipples and kissed her. Vale broke the kiss to say, "Climb on top of me Tam-tam, I want to kiss you while we rub our chi chi's together. Senor Brian when you are nearly there would you take your thing from me and cram it in Tami's ass? I want you to fill her butthole with your stuff."

"Holy shit yeah, of course I will do that," he nearly yelled.

Vale came twice before Brian got close. With a grunt he pulled out of the firmly grasping pussy then quickly buried it back in Tami's warm insides. He only gave her about six strokes before they both came.

12