Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed in Tami's ass until he softened then slipped out of her. Tami and Vale had been playing with each other and kissing until now. When Brian's cum flowed out of Tami's ass it coated the hands and pussies of the girls. They each had a final orgasm then rolled away from each other to create a spot for Brian.

He was exhausted and fell between the girls. Vale and Tami snuggled up on either side of him, slowly running their stockinged legs on his.

"Tami has a question for you Senor Brian, I have already said yes, but you have to say yes too," Valentina said.

"What is the question?" he asked, still breathing hard.

"Would it be ok if Tami moved in here to live with us?" she asked.

"I think it might kill me in the end, but what a way to go. Of course she can move in," he said happily.

He put an arm around each of them before kissing the top of their heads. His last thought as he drifted off was how great it was to be Living the Dream in Mexico.

Thanks for reading. Please vote or leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed Valentina, Cece, Tami, Karin and Beatriz. I hope you are a little jealous of Brian, I know I am.

12