Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 08

Story Info
The girls want to visit Cece in Orizaba.
6.5k words
4.62
2.7k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living the Dream in Mexico pt. 8

Disclaimer time: No one having sex is under 18. My happy little world does not have STD's, COVID (not much of a thing anymore, thank whatever deity that floats your boat), but we ain't got none of that here.

Brian sat at the table in the dining room trying to enjoy his second cup of morning coffee. Valentina and Tami were arguing about something in barrio gutter Spanish that he could not follow. In the three months that Tami had lived in his house he hadn't picked up much of the patois. That and the fact they were arguing at all made him a little angry. All he wanted to do was enjoy the dark roast coffee Cece had sent from Orizaba. Orizaba was in the mountains; they grew some excellent beans there. Finally, he had enough.

"Stop that fucking caterwauling and get your little asses in here," he yelled.

Suddenly there was complete silence in the bedroom next to the dining room. Then a whispered 'I told you to be quiet' from one of them, it was so low he couldn't tell which of them it was. He heard the door open slowly then the ladies appeared to sheepishly stand across the table from him. He pointed a finger at Valentina then waited.

"It was nothing really, just girl talk," she said trying to play the innocent.

"Bullshit," he declared then pointed at Tami.

"Really, Senor Brian, it was nothing," she said with a smile.

"Ok, if that's the way you want it. I am going to go up and take my shower then dress. If either of you move from where you are standing before I come back, I will beat both of you with a rattan," he said calmly.

He took a long shower, shaved, then took his time dressing. The girls were still standing uncomfortably where he had left them. This time he pointed at Tami first.

"I only asked if Vale would give up her time with you tonight," she said.

Vale started to say something, but he held a finger to his lips, which stopped her cold.

"And why would you like Vale to give up her night," he asked.

"Because the last time we were together you only licked my pussy, you did not fuck my ass," she replied.

"And do you remember why I only ate you out?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

She hung her head before softly saying, "Si senor."

"And when you talked to Vale, did she tell you that I only licked her kitty as well?" he asked.

"Yes, she did tell me that," she confessed.

"And yesterday I took a day off from playing with either of you, correct?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, you did," she nodded.

"And did I tell either of you that I wanted either of you in my bed tonight?"

They both shook their heads no then mumbled, "No Senor Brian."

"Can either of you ladies guess as to the reason I have not asked either of you to join me for some usually very exciting, satisfying antics in bed?" he questioned them.

They gave each other sidelong looks then Valentina said, "I think it is because instead of telling you when the time was up for you to lie in the sun next to the pool, we snuck into the house so we could use the toys on each other."

"And you fell asleep out there and got very badly sunburned, especially your penis," Tami finished.

"Ok, just so you know, my cock has peeled and recovered to the point that I would like to fuck Vale tonight, she is a little looser than your ass Tami," he told them.

"Now, does that resolve the issues you were fighting about?" he asked.

They shuffled their feet and fidgeted before Vale blurted out, "Tami wants to get her kitty pounded. I will not let her have vagina sex with you so we were arguing about if it is ok for her to have vagina sex with someone else or if that would be cheating on you."

"We love you Senor Brian, we love living here but sometimes..." Tami trailed off.

"Sometimes you just have to have a cock in your cunt, right?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, that is the size of things. It is up to you to tell me what to do," Tami said.

"Valentina, I need to ask you something, is that ok?" he said calmly.

"Yes, of course, anything," she hastily agreed.

"Who the hell do you think you are to dictate to me who I can fuck and in what hole I can fuck them?" he yelled.

"But Senor Brian, I thought that is what you wanted," she said trembling.

"It was funny at first, you wanted to be the only one I fucked in the pussy but look where it has led," he said harshly. "The woman who helped stretch you out, who you became lovers with, who you convinced to come live, love and share my home with is hurting. She needs to have all parts of her body cared for not just her gorgeous ass. You were arguing just now about her needing to go elsewhere so that her needs could be taken care of. You are being so selfish that you would risk her bringing home a disease, of breaking up our home, is that what you want?"

Valentina fell to the floor holding her arms tightly and sobbing. Tami still stood but she too was weeping uncontrollably.

Brian took no pity on them, "You had better think about what is right for this family, shit, I hesitate to even call it a family, this is not how a family operates in my opinion." He spun on his heel and headed for the door slowing only enough to grab his wallet and keys. He had no real destination in mind, he only needed to get out of the house to cool down. He pulled into the parking lot of the mall then parked. He looked on his phone to see what was playing at the Cineplex. He saw an action movie he wanted to see. It would be starting soon so he went in.

After the movie he was hungry, so he headed for the food court. He walked by the restaurant he had taken Valentina to the day she met Tami and got her hair cut. It made him sad; it also killed his appetite. He wandered around not really seeing anything, he was surprised to find he was outside next to his car. Shaking his head, he started for home.

The girls had sat on the floor crying for a long time before they helped each other to their feet. They shuffled into their bedroom, each sitting on her own twin bed. Brian had said they could all sleep together, but the girls had never really had any privacy growing up and liked the idea of having their own room. The schedule they had worked out was Vale, a day off for Brian, Tami, a day off for Brian. That gave everyone some time alone, that was as important as being together. The girls were young and didn't really understand that yet.

Vale started things by saying, "Do you really want Brian in your kitty that badly?"

"Yes, I do. I love butt stuff but my pussy throbs so hard sometimes I think I will go crazy," confessed Tami.

"Well, if it were your pussy he put it in, that wouldn't be so bad, I suppose," Vale admitted.

"We are living in the same house, we are almost sisters," added Tami.

Vale giggled, "Does that make it incest when we fool around?"

Tami threw her pillow at her, catching her full in the face. They whacked each other with the pillows for a bit before dissolving into a giggling mass of thin arms and legs. It was all good between them again, Tami would get her pussy fucked when she needed it, Vale would not get jealous of her sister.

When Brian walked in, he saw the girls cleaning the house. No words were needed to let him know everything was ok. Tami finished sweeping then headed off to work at the salon on her scooter. He was up in his room sitting at his desk a while later when Valentina came up with a package.

"The gate guard called me, so I went to get the package," she said. "It is for you from the puta," she added.

"Ah, excellent, last time we talked I asked if she would send me more of that great coffee," he said as he cut the tape on the package. As soon as he opened one flap, he knew he had been correct. The heavenly smell of dark roast coffee assaulted his olfactory senses.

"Oh, I don't like coffee, but that smell is wonderful," Vale said happily.

"Yes, it is, oh she sent a note along too. She says she misses us and wants us to come visit her. She is eager to meet Tami," he read.

"Oh, can we go there soon?" Vale said hopping up and down.

"Why are you so excited to go see the puta?" he wanted to know.

"Well, the last time I saw her was when I put my entire arm in her butt. That was fun but it was before Tami and I started fooling around. I think it would be fun to put both my hands in her butt while Tami is in her kitty," she said eagerly.

"You do know where Orizaba is, don't you?"

"No, not really," she said shaking her head, "is it far away."

"Yeah, it's about a 14-hour trip. That means a day driving each way. We could stay for four or five days then come back, so six or seven days total. Can Tami be away from the beauty salon for an entire week?"

"She was gone longer than that when her sister had her baby in Merida. I suppose she could invent a sister in Orizaba."

"Well, you ask her if it is possible then I'll find out Cece's schedule to see if we can make this work," he told her.

Brian texted Cece right away but didn't get a response until eight that night.

She explained that she had been busy all day at work then admitted she wanted to be home naked when she texted back. Brian had a good time talking her through two great sounding orgasms before getting to the actual reason he had texted her. She said she had to go to Veracruz, the state capital, for six days of training, but would get four days off when she returned. They confirmed the dates, then she sent him a list of hotels in the area. At present she had a one bedroom apartment and a roommate with no adventure genes at all, staying with her was out of the question.

Tami came home that night from her job totally pumped. It had been a good day for nice clients plus generous tips. Valentina grabbed her before she could even give Brian a kiss, whisking her into their bedroom then closing the door. Brian heard a series of squeals, laughter and happy noises for the next five minutes then they burst out of the room. He was sitting on the couch watching the Pachuca vs Mazatlan futbol game when they clambered into his lap laughing and kissing him.

"I am happy to tell you about my sister Iris, she is going to give birth 23 days from now. I must go to Orizaba to help her; do you think you could give me a ride?" she asked in a rush.

"Well, I don't know, it's a long way to go," he said straight faced, "what do you have for payment?"

She and Vale glanced at each other then, taking his hands, took him upstairs to make a downpayment.

"I will leave it up to you how much this service is worth," said Tami.

"Yes, we are going to change things around tonight. Tami is going to be on her hands and knees so you can do her kitty from behind. I am going to lay on my tummy on her back. I want you to use the big toy on my kitty at the same time. When it is time for you to shoot you will do it on my back. Tami will clean all of me with her mouth while you watch."

"How much do you think that is worth Senor Brian?" Tami said as she helped him out of his clothes."

"Well, I suppose something like that would get you maybe halfway to Orizaba," he mused.

The girls attacked him telling him what a cheapskate he was. What they were describing was worth the trip to Orizaba and the hotel room at the very least. An hour later when they were all satisfied, he admitted that they had paid for the trip there plus two meals. They argued happily for a while before Tami pointed out that they had 23 days to pay for the rest of the trip.

They showered together then fell into bed in a happy pile to get some sleep.

The next three weeks seemed to speed by and take forever at the same time, but it was finally time to hit the road. The girls seemed to be bringing along every stitch of clothing they owned plus the new things they had weaseled out of him. They claimed they didn't want to embarrass him by not having decent clothes. He just laughed and let them enjoy the moment. Vale had even picked out two outfits for Cece. When Brian asked her about them, she stuck her nose in the air saying, 'even puta's need to fit in with the people they are with'.

The trip itself was long but pleasant, Brian enjoyed driving and being out on the road. Neither of the girls had ever traveled very far. Valentina had only been the 45 miles to Cancun twice. Tina had been as far as the island of Holbox once.

They arrived at eight that night. They checked in to the two bedroom suite before calling Cece then went to the Circle K convenience store to buy drinks and snacks. Cece was waiting in the lobby when they returned. She gave everyone, including Tami, big hugs and kisses. Brian smiled, that was one of the things he loved about Mexicans, they were open and friendly, giving and receiving hugs from near strangers freely. Brian got the biggest hug, instead of a kiss he got a tongue in his ear, making him shiver a little.

Cece seemed pleased with herself as she put her arm in his then headed for the elevator. She saw they were all carrying bags, so she yelled at a bellboy to get his lazy ass over here with a cart immediately. She used her policewoman voice and was instantly obeyed. Tami laughed saying she would have to learn that voice. Cece said when she grew another six inches, she would teach her the voice of command. Brian said that it wasn't the size of the person giving the orders, it was the way they projected themselves. They thought about that and agreed that some people were natural leaders. The girls all thought that Brian had that quality, in spades.

They went into the room and all three girls started putting things away while Brian started setting up the wet bar. Cece came over to see how he was doing, after looking over the small selection of liquor and the large selection of nonalcohol beverages she questioned the proportions.

"That one bottle of mescal and one of Jack Daniels are not going to last long," she commented.

"Oh, neither Tami or me drink very much, a glass of wine at dinner maybe is all," Valentina explained.

The girls brought a fruit and cheese platter over to the bar before giving Brian their orders. They sat at the bar talking about things in Playa del Carmen mixed with Cece's new life in Orizaba. It didn't take long for the women to come up with mutual friends and experiences. Brian just sat behind the bar smiling, occasionally refilling a glass or putting more munchies on their plates.

It was nearly midnight when Tami looked at her phone before informing the others of the time. The girls looked at each other then, as if on cue, yawned and stretched saying how late it was, how they should get to bed, they didn't realize how tired they were.

Brian just laughed then led them to the king-sized bed in the second bedroom.

"Why are we in this room, shouldn't we be in your room," Vale asked.

"Not tonight, or maybe just not right away. I would like you ladies to do me a favor," he asked them.

"Of course, what do you want?" Cece said eagerly.

"I would like you three to get better acquainted," he said.

Cece looked at the other two then noticed they were holding hands. She smiled saying, "Oh, so that's how it is, eh?"

"We would love to do many wicked things to you," Vale told the officer.

"I have never been with a woman like this, I enjoyed it when you had your arm in my ass however," Cece said a little uncertainly.

"Oh no, we don't want you to do things to us," Tami explained. "We want to destroy your pussy and butt. We want our fists in you, we want to use toys on you, then when you are nearly ready to pass out from pleasure, we want Brian to cum on your face. We will lick it from you, if you are comfortable enough with us by then, we will share it with you."

"Holy fuck, so that's what you two were plotting for the last three weeks," he said grinning, "So, what do you think of my devious little cumsluts Cece?"

"I have one question," she said, "Why the fuck are we still dressed?"

Clothes flew in all directions as the girls laughed and giggled. When Vale and Tami were naked, they hugged while kissing passionately. Cece stood staring for a moment then pried them apart so she could join in. Soon they were moaning as they felt each other's tits, asses and pussies.

Cece broke free then climbed on the bed on all fours. "Ok, you lesbians sluts, give me a good seeing to," she told them as she gave Brian a wink. Brian pulled a comfortable armchair over to the bed. Before he could settle in, Vale and Tami came over to give him some of the same tongue action they had given Cece.

Tami began playing with Cece's pussy while Vale parted her ass cheeks to rim the asshole that was slowly spasming open and closed. Tami soon had four fingers sawing into Cece's wet pussy.

"So, puta, do you know why she is in your pussy instead of me?" Vale teased her. "Because her hand is bigger than mine, it will stretch your kitty very wide."

"Oh, fuck yes, I need you to do that Tami, don't be gentle just ram your hand up my cunt," she said excitedly.

"So that means you know where my arm is going to be, don't you?" Vale teased the moaning woman.

"Oh, yes, it means you will be up to your shoulder in my loose ass. Have you ever seen something like that Tami?" she asked.

"No, but I have had my fist in a pussy, it looks like this," she said as her entire hand disappeared into the eager woman on all fours.

"Oh shit, that feels so good," she groaned. "What about you bitch, you want to try to hurt me now?"

"I would not call either of us names if I were you, we could hurt you very badly when you are in this position," Vale said sternly.

"Oh please, you two tiny little girls couldn't hurt a flea," she said scoffing.

Vale had been waiting for this moment. She smiled as she reached under the bed to retrieve the rattan cane she had hidden there. With no warning she started laying into Cece's ass. Cece was shocked at first then asked Vale to hit her harder. Vale lit into her ass with a vengeance. It wasn't long before Cece was screaming and squirming to get away from the blows.

"Oh my god," she screamed, "Please stop, I can't take any more."

Vale paused then asked Brian, "What do you think Senor Brian? I think she needs more to remind her of who is in control of her ass now."

Brian got up then leaned over the bed running his hand gently over the hot red cheeks of Cece's beautiful ass. He suddenly gave the woman two open handed spanks on each cheek. Cece howled as she drummed her feet on the bed.

"I think she probably needs a few more, she didn't sound as if she actually wanted you to stop. I think it was a little drama to see if you would give in the first time she asked," he told Vale.

"No, that's not true, it really hurts, fuck me now, don't hurt me more like this," Cece begged.

"Oh? Then how am I supposed to hurt you," Vale asked.

"By putting your arm in my ass, that will hurt me and teach me a lesson," she said in a rush.

"You were right as usual Senor Brian, the puta was only crying crocodile tears; very large but not very sincere," Valentina said sighing.

Bending, she found the bamboo cane under the bed. She showed it to Cece, as expected this brought a groan of pleasure, not pain, to her lips. Vale's first five strokes left welts on the woman's ass.

"Tami honey, you are going to have to take your hand from the puta's kitty. I want to give her stripes all the way to her ankles, I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

"No, please, I need her fist in my cunt to take away some of the pain," Cece begged.

Tami immediately jerked her hand from the pussy it had been massaging internally. Moving up to Cece's head Tami barked, "Suck your juices from my hand you worthless piece of shit."

Cece's groans of pleasure turned to ones of pain as Vale began leaving angry red welts on her lower butt. She moved the strokes methodically down the backs of her thighs until she neared her ankles. Vale then gave her five swats to the soles of each foot. That had Cece bawling in earnest. Brian took a close look at the stripes and Cece's face then told Vale it was enough for now. He took a bottle of lotion from the nightstand telling the girls to help Cece recover from her beating.

12