Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cece's sobs gradually turned to purrs as the girls massaged lotion into her tortured skin. Vale asked with concern whether they had been too hard on her.

Cece laughed saying, "Look between my legs, there is a puddle there because I came five times while you were beating me. It was delicious, the best ever I think."

Vale shook her head saying, "I am glad you enjoyed it, I don't think I could ever like that type of thing."

"You might be surprised as to what you like," Cece told her.

"No, I don't think so," she said firmly. "My father and uncles beat me with switches when I was young. It is the reason I ran away from home."

"I did not know that, of course, I'm sorry," Cece said contritely.

"My mother did nothing to stop them, I guess she thought if they were beating me, they were not beating her," she said.

"Did they ever do anything else to you," Tami asked gently.

"No," Vale said shaking her head. "They never even used their hands to hit me, just switches, flyswatters, rolled up magazines, things like that."

"So, are they still in Playa?" Cece asked a little too casually.

"I think so, I have had no contact with anyone in my family for a few years now," she told them.

"Well, before you go back maybe you could give me some more information about them," Cece said as if it were not that important.

Brian smiled to himself. Cece would give the information to her old partner Corporal Garcia. If any of them still lived in Playa things would get very unpleasant for them. He didn't think Garcia and his pals would do anything personally, but they knew enough villains who would do them a favor for future consideration, like a get out of jail free card. He made a mental note to ask Garcia later how it worked out.

"How about you Tami?" he asked.

"No, in my case it was a boyfriend. He got me pregnant then said he would stick around for the baby. He waited until I was eight months pregnant then pushed me down the stairs. He wasn't sure if that killed the baby, so he kicked me in the stomach twice to make sure. Too bad for him, my auntie saw him do it. While I was in the hospital he disappeared, no one ever saw him again," she told them softly.

"Jesus, how the hell did we get onto this. I am so sorry for you girls, it makes me ashamed to be a man," he said hugging them both.

"Ah, but that is the thing Senor Brian, you are a man, they were not men, they have no regard for anyone else but themselves," Valentina said fiercely.

"Yes, she is exactly correct, you give us what we want, what we need. You do not punish us, you please us beyond our dreams," Cece declared.

"You are the one man I have ever met that I am not afraid of. Even when you yell at us, I know you would never hurt us," Tami confirmed.

Brian let out a sigh, "It's after two am, how about we call it a night. We will go do some touristy things tomorrow and start fresh tomorrow night."

"Can all of us fit in one bed Senor Brian?" Tami asked, "I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

The other two soberly nodded then stood there waiting for his decision.

He really wanted to be alone with his own thoughts tonight but that didn't seem to be an option.

"Sure, if we get really close it should be fine," he said giving them a smile he didn't feel.

He awoke to sounds of swearing coming from the kitchen. Looking around him he saw that it was Cece who was not accounted for. He eased out from between the other two before donning a robe to see what was going on in the kitchen.

Cece was on her knees cleaning up what looked like an entire cup of coffee as she mumbled to herself.

"So, everything under control," he asked as gently as he could.

"Every fucking coffee pot made in this fucking century has a valve thing on the basket so you can pour a cup of coffee without it leaking. This is apparently the fucking exception. The pot was half full, so I removed it to pour myself a cup. I was looking for the sugar when I heard something splashing on the floor. Stupid piece of fucking shit," she said loudly.

"Any chance I could get a cup of coffee, or do I have to make more?" he said with a smile.

She looked over her shoulder at him then blew a stray wisp of hair out of her face. Her scowl slowly disappeared, replaced by a wry grin.

"If any other male in the world would have asked that, I would have tazed them," she said holding out a hand for him to help her to her feet.

"I wasn't aware I was that loveable," he said.

"You're not, but you fuck me exactly how I need it," she told him. "Speaking of which, that was a good call last night. After those stories the girls told sex would not have felt right."

"Yeah, that's how I saw it too," he said nodding.

"So, you going to make us breakfast before we do touristy stuff?" she asked.

"Yes indeed, French toast, bacon and scrambled eggs coming right up," he said turning toward the fridge.

"I will go get the lazy ones out of bed then," Cece said.

Twenty minutes later, just as he dished up the eggs, the girls came in. They gave him nice hugs and kisses before eagerly sitting down to the delicious meal. As they ate, they discussed what sounded fun to do. The tram to the top of the mountain and the Tobagon alpine slide ride were definitely in. The planetarium, and two museums were out. Maybes included the Ojo De Agua Lagoon, a small manmade lake with very cold water right from the mountains. The riverwalk that included a zoo was also a maybe.

The ladies did cleanup then announced they were going to get ready; they would join him in fifteen minutes. Brian grunted then went to his room for a leisurely shower. He took his time and still had to wait another half hour before clothes, makeup and accessory details were decided.

It was nearly eight that evening when they trudged into the room, well to be fair Brian trudged, the women skipped. He let out a groan as he flopped onto the couch.

"Looks like we wore the old man out," Cece teased him.

"I haven't walked that far in years, maybe forever," he told them.

"Should we bring you a blanket and let you sleep out here?" Tami joined in on the teasing.

"It's a good thing our waitress slipped me her phone number, I can always go to her if you three keep it up," he teased them back.

"Hah, I would have her arrested so fast her ass would not catch up to her for days if she tried to steal you from us," Cece said hotly.

"Don't pay any attention to him Cece," said Tami, "He can't keep up with three of us, four would be impossible, even for Senor Brian."

Brian pulled a piece of paper from his pocket then gave it a little wave. They pounced on him trying to get the paper away from him. He reacted by tickling them while trying to keep possession of the paper. They finally got it from him. Valentina triumphantly held it tightly while the other two pinned him to the chair. Vale opened the paper and saw that it had nothing written on it, it was only the credit card receipt from the restaurant. Seeing this they attacked him again trying to tickle him. He finally made it to his feet then threw Cece over his shoulder to carry her into the bedroom. The other two ran ahead to strip the covers off the bed. He threw Cece onto the bed with a loud roar. Everyone was laughing and trying to get their clothes off, but they interrupted each other with tickles or kisses so it took a little time to get naked.

Cece jumped off the bed to run naked to the other room to retrieve the huge bottle of lube she had brought. She tossed the bottle to Vale as she dove onto the bed on her hands and knees.

Tami pulled the chair next to the bed before gently pushing Brian into it.

"You just sit there and watch for now," Tami told him.

"Every mans favorite fantasy is to watch two women pleasure each other," Valentina said, "tonight you get to watch three women do unspeakably nasty things to each other."

"You can only look but not touch," Cece said smiling. "If you want something special you can ask for it, we might do it, we might not."

"Hands and knees, puta," Vale ordered Cece.

As she complied Tami opened the tub of lubricant. Vale stood where Cece could see as Tami spread generous amounts of the slick lube from her fingers to her shoulder. Tami lubed her own arm up to her elbow then wiped the excess off on Cece's pussy lips.

"You ready you worthless piece of shit puta?" Vale snarled. Cece eagerly nodded then winced as Vale spanked her still hurting ass before beginning to purr as her butt heated up.

Tami crawled under Cece's body in a 69 saying, "This is going to be so much fun; I am going to fist this cunt so deep. When she cums I am going to bite her clit," she announced.

"Do your worst you nasty little bitches, try to hurt me if you can," yelled Cece.

With no warning Vale folded her thumb into her palm and stabbed it into the ass in front of her. She paused when the policewoman's ass closed around her wrist.

Cece wasn't having any of that, shouting, "What the fuck are you waiting for? Destroy my ass you pipsqueak little girl."

Vale thrust her arm into the willing butthole only hesitating a moment when her elbow stretched the kneeling woman. When that didn't get any reaction other than a moaned out 'oh fuck that feels good' she pushed the rest of her arm into the ass in front of her. When her arm was in to the shoulder she opened and closed her hand in the woman's tight colon.

Tami was in a daze watching in amazement as the policewoman's ass swallowed the arm of her friend. She was brought back to her task by Cece slapping her thigh and growling, "What the fuck are you waiting for, an invitation? Get that fist of yours up my cunt, I need to cum."

Tami was a little embarrassed by Cece implying that she didn't want to fist her, so she didn't hesitate to ram her closed fist into the open pussy above her face. Instead of causing her pain, it made the woman lift onto her toes and cum. Tami had never been with a squirter before and was nearly drowned before she could get her face out of the flow of liquid. She could feel the stuffed tight vagina spasming on her wrist, well not her wrist, in the excitement she found her arm was in Cece nearly up to her elbow. She wondered how the woman did it, seeming to like it, even wanting more.

"Fuck me you little cunts, abuse my fucking holes," she yelled babbling. "Hey underneath girl, I thought you were going to bite my clit? I'm coming but I need a little more pain to do it right, bite my clit, my pussy lips, tear my hard nipples from my tits."

As Tami and Vale worked her over Brian knew what she needed. He stood, then knelt with one knee on the bed. He reached out putting his hands firmly on Cece's throat. As he began squeezing, she looked at him in gratitude. He carefully watched as her eyes closed and she began convulsing. She didn't try to get away or fight him at all, she just savored the feeling of not being in control, of helplessness.

Brian released her when her eyelids started fluttering. For a moment he thought he had gone too far and would have to give her CPR when she drew a shuddering breath, then another. Her eyes opened but remained unfocused for a bit. The girls slowly withdrew their arms from her then helped her to lie on her side on the bed.

They all watched as she silently cried then began sobbing. They all knew they were tears of joy. No one knew what to say so they just gently rubbed her arms and legs, giving her as much time as she needed.

She came back to them slowly then stretched out full length. She turned her head to look at Brian before grinning, "I thought you were only supposed to watch?"

"Yup, I was supposed to cum on your face too," he smiled. "I guess you don't always get what you want, eh?"

Brian sat back down in the chair. Tami went to sit in his lap saying, "How did you know to choke her Senor Brian?"

"I didn't know, it just seemed right at the time," he told her.

"That is why I love this man," Cece said. "He always knows exactly what I need."

"Watch how you throw the love word around, puta." Valentina warned her.

"Ooh, the green-eyed monster raises her head," Cece said in mock fear.

"I am not jealous, a little possessive maybe," she sniffed in denial.

The other three laughed at her, which diffused the situation.

Cece looked at him saying, "You haven't cum yet Senor Brian. What's your pleasure?"

"He wants to put his thing in each of our vaginas. We will line up on the edge of the bed so he can move from one to another as he wants. When he is ready to shoot, he will say 'now'. We will turn so he can coat our faces. He will watch us use our tongues to clean each other up. The one who does the best job will get to sleep in his bed tonight," Vale ordered like a general.

The girls lined up wiggling their asses for his benefit. He gave each one five strokes before randomly moving to another girl. It didn't take long before he yelled 'now'. The three ladies spun around putting their heads together. He tried to distribute his cum evenly then smeared their faces with his slowly softening cock.

They were giving him a good show of cleaning each other when he realized they were enjoying it as much as he was. They finally shared a long kiss before turning to look at him.

"Well, who's the lucky girl?" Tami asked.

"What a silly question. It was a three-way tie, of course," he said smiling.

They tried dragging him onto the bed, but he protested saying, "This bed is pretty much soaked with pussy juice and lube, how about we use my bed."

After a shower and a little time for snacks and drinks they settled into his bed. There was some good-natured kidding about who would be odd man out by not getting to be next to him. Vale solved it by climbing onto his chest letting the others snuggle into his sides.

He fell asleep thinking they had four more nights here. Then, as he did nearly every night, he marveled at how great it was to be Living the Dream in Mexico.

Thanks for reading. I thought I was done after the last chapter, but it is so much fun to write that I couldn't resist. This might or might not be the last chapter, we'll see.

Please vote/leave a comment.

12